Rich Guy 2 - Cover

Rich Guy 2

Copyright© 2019 by Dark1

Chapter 9

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The continuing adventures of Carter, Candace and Cassie. Carter's relationship with Cassie has fundamentally changed and Candace is stuck in the middle. Carter enters the ruthless world of business and makes a shrewd but dangerous maneuver. Sins of the past come back to haunt everyone and will rock the family to its core. note: beware the codes. This story line will include death & murder. Also, this book includes time jumping both forward and backwards.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rags To Riches   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Swinging   Black Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Violence  

Candace was an awesome wingman as usual. I continued to fuck Harley as she sucked Deadshot back to life. We then planted Harley on Deadshot’s lap and Candace licked her asshole while I face fucked Harley.

Then, after much whimpering and some screaming, I forced my cock into Harley’s ass. Candace tried to kiss the girl to keep the noise down, but it was of little help. I did count at least two orgams as we double penetrated the girl and she might have gotten a third when I filled her ass with my cum. When we left, she was still on the couch, curled up in a ball naked, with cum leaking out of her holes.

As we left, I saw Deadshot in the corner with a girl in a French maide outfit on her knees in front of him, bobbing on his dick. He gave me a thumbs up.


Candace and I rode home in ackward silence. I knew that she was still turned on, but neither of us knew how what to do about the Cassie situation.

Candace began to walk up the stairs towards her room when I grabbed her by the collar and pulled her backwards.

“I’m not done with you yet.” I grinned as she fell into my arms.

We stared at each other for a while. I could feel her heart pounding against my chest. My hands fell down onto her ass and I groped her perky cheeks through her flimsy loin cloth.

“Oh Carter.” She moaned softly, closing her eyes.

“Mine forever.” I said. It was both a question and a comment.

Candace didn’t reply. She simply wiggled her ass back against my hands and held onto my chest.

I dug my fingertips harder into her ass cheeks.

“Mine forever.” I said again, more firmly.

She looked up and stared at me. My gaze bore into her big brown eyes.

“Yes.” She whispered, her voice cracking with lust.

“Yes what?” I pressed, lifting her upwards by her ass.

“Yours forever.” She replied softly.

I leaned down and kissed her hard. She resisted for just a split second and then melted into my arms. I pushed her back against the wall, driving my tonuge into her mouth. I ignored the new flavors that I was met with and focused on how sexy that she was. Her leg came up and wrapped around my ass as I pinned her hands against the wall above her head.

“You look so fucking hot tonight.” I commented.

“Yeah?” She replied, humping her hips forward against me.

“Yeah. Reminds me of the times in the play room. You all tied up and at my mercy.”

Candace stiffened. I realized that her last time in the play room wasn’t particularly pleasant.

“I remodeled the entire thing. It looks completely different.” I continued, my comment a question.

“Not tonight. Not tonight.” Candace replied, picking up on where I waas leading.

“Guess I’ll just have to take you up to my bed chamber and have my way with you, eh?” I grinned.

Candace grinned back at me.


“Oh Carter. Fuck me. Oh, fuck me. Fuck me!” Candace moaned.

“You mean, ‘please Master, fuck me’, right? You need to learn your place slave girl.” I laughed, yanking on Candace’s leash and slapping her ass hard.

Candace was tied to my bed. I’d stripped her nude, but left her cuffs and collar on. I was tugging on the leather leash that I’d attached to it and been spanking her as I fucked her.

Role play in bed seemed to be pretty silly, but both of us were in a strange moood, so I decided not to let our costumes go to waste.

I was a gladiator after all, and she was my victory prize after I’d killed an arena full of enemies.

“Yes. Yes. Yes. Whatever you want. Whatever you wannnnnttTT!” Candace cried out. She thrust her hips backwards in an attempt to get me into her deeper, but her bonds held her back. I was teasing her a little bit and enjoying it.

“Whatever I want, eh slave girl?” I teased.

“YES! Fuck, YES! Whatever you want, Master! Please, just fuck me Master!” She screamed.

I pulled my cock out of her pussy and moved around to the head of the bed. I grabbed a handfull of her pony tail, yanked her head upwards and then thrust my cock into her mouth.

Her big brown eyes glowed with passion as she happly sucked her pussy juice off my dick.

“Oh yeah, that’s a good slave girl. That’s a good girl. Perhaps I won’t make you sleep in the barn tonight!” I grinned.

“Does my mouth please you Master?” Candace asked, her voice suddenly submissive.

I recoiled back in surprise at her change of attitude but quickly recovered.

“Ah yes, you are the best cock sucker in all the land! What else are your skills you filthy whore?” I called out in a gallant voice.

“Whatever you would like Master.” She grinned.

“Do you know how to pleasure a woman, whore?”

“Yes Master, I’m very skilled with women.”

“Excellent. Next time I call upon you, you must bring me some more whores. More whores!” I called out, reaching down and slapping her ass again.

Candace let out a loud moan, but wiggled her ass.

“Good stock there. You come from good, strong stock, whore!” I said loudly as I squeezed and smacked her ass.

“Yes Master. Yes Master. Does my ass please you too Master?”

“I don’t know yet whore. I’ve not sampled your ass yet.”

“Perhaps you should, Master.” She grinned.


“Oh Carter, you’re so fucking deep! You’re so fucking deep!” Candace cried out, her voice thick with pain. She was currently sitting atop me with my cock buried in her ass. She was leaned backwards with her hands on my knees as she slowly moved her hips around in circles. I tugged her leash forward, giving her a little support as my cock slid in and out of her rectum.

“Master. Its Master.” I said through clenched teeth. This was a fairly painful position for both of us, but the view was fucking fantastic. She was drenched in sweat and beads of perspiration rolled down her chest between her tits.

“Oh Master, you’re so deep. It hurts. It hurts. You’re so deep in my ass.” She panted.

“Good whores like it when it hurts.” I growled, yanking her leash forward suddenly.

She lost her balance and fell forward onto my chest. She immediately grabbed my face and kissed me passionately. I grabbed her ass cheeks and rocked her back and forth, my cock bent at an extremely uncomfortable angle.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.