The Futa's Mind-controlling Panties - Cover

The Futa's Mind-controlling Panties

Copyright© 2020 by mypenname3000

Chapter 14: Hot Teacher Dons the Futa Panties

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 14: Hot Teacher Dons the Futa Panties - The Figure has a new game: panties that turn women into futanari and grant them mind-controlling powers. When the Figure gives five of them to the agoraphobic Mildred, the Figure sits back and watches the futa and incestuous fun that follows!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Mildred Dean

Minako lifted her face from my pussy, her cream-coated lips nuzzling past my hairless girl-balls. The naughty, Japanese secretary licked up my throbbing girl-dick, her eyes focused on my round tits drenched in my own futa-cum. I had erupted and splattered myself with spurt after spurt of spunk from her naughty cunt-lapping.

“That’s it,” Athena Pearce purred. My mind-controlled and sexy boss had a big grin on her face as she watched her secretary obey her commands. “Clean up that mess you made, naughty slut.”

SMACK!

The sound of Athena spanking her secretary’s pale-olive ass echoed through the office. Minako gasped, her dark, slanted eyes widening. She shuddered and wiggled her hips, her asshole still full of Athena’s futa-dick.

I had made Athena into a futa like me. I had given her one of the final pairs of panties. Chloe Quick, that naughty fourteen-year-old schoolgirl had the other pair. She would find someone appropriate with it; my gift to her.

Athena deserved her pair. She would use her dominating personality to acquire all the power and prestige I deserved. I was a futa now. I wasn’t that frightened, mousy woman any longer. I had powers. People worshiped me.

Minako worshiped my tits.

The cute, Japanese secretary’s tongue licked at a rivulet of my cum that ran down my stomach from my breasts. I shuddered at that wicked delight. Her tongue stroked me, coming closer and closer to brushing the bottom slope of my breast. I pushed up my glasses.

Her tongue flicked to the bottom of my tit. She followed that milky line up and up my boob, licking it up with hunger. I shuddered at her wonderful devotion. Her eyes shone up at me with worship. It was such a wicked thing to witness.

“That’s it,” Athena moaned, leaving her girl-dick buried in Minako’s asshole, savoring that velvety grip. “Clean her all up.”

“Yes, Ms. Pearce,” Minako moaned. “It’s so good, Ms. Dean. I’m so glad I get to clean you up.”

“Mmm, enjoy,” I purred, my futa-cock throbbing. She was so gorgeous. I had wanted her since she came to work here.

But fear had always held me back. Never again.

Her tongue flicked across my nipple, gathering up the pearly jizz beading there. A shiver ran through me. Her tongue followed that jizz to more lines. She licked and lapped, gathering up all that salty jizz off of my right tit.

She bathed me in her saliva, being so thorough. Her straight, black hair swayed about her face as she did. I loved it, savoring every moment of her licking and lapping. I groaned, my futa-cock throbbing and aching. I would have such a huge orgasm from her licking.

It would be amazing.

Her tongue caressed over to my left tit. She swiped up the spunk that had dribbled down between my breasts. Then she rose over it. Her tongue dragged up and up my tit, that pink delight leaving a trail of gleaming spit.

But no cum.

She licked it all up. She sucked on my nipple, cleaning off a bead there. I gasped, my futa-dick twitching and my pussy clenching. My hair swayed off my shoulders. I groaned as her tongue danced around my areola, gathering up all my girl-spunk.

It was such a delight.

“Minako,” I moaned, my pussy clenching. “Yes, yes, that’s it. Just like that. You know what I want. What I crave. Mmm, you’re going to always clean me up, aren’t you?”

She stared up at me and nodded, her cheeks blushed dark. “Always, Ms. Dean. Your cum is delicious.”

“I’m so glad my secretary is pleasing you,” Athena said, her eyes soft with love. “I’d have to discipline her if she didn’t.”

“Yes, you would,” I groaned.

Minako licked a final time. She lifted her head, studying my breasts. Some of my cum beaded at the corners of her mouth. Then she nodded her head in satisfaction. “I am finished, Ms. Dean. Did I do a good job?”

“Yes, you did,” I purred. “You deserve a reward.”

A big smile spread on her lips. “Serving is its own reward.”

“But so is riding my big girl-dick,” I moaned and leaned back. “I want to feel that tight cunt on my dick.”

“Yes, Ms. Dean.”

I stretched onto my back on Athena’s desk, knocking over a coffee mug and some papers. I didn’t care. I was just horny. Minako rose. She was still dressed, her skirt merely flipped over her ass to let Athena sodomize her.

“Wait, get naked. Let me see that body,” I groaned.

“Yes, Ms. Dean.”

Minako’s dainty fingers flew to the buttons of her blouse. She had it done up all the way to her collar. It was such a conservative garb. That excited me. I shivered, my pussy on fire, and watched as she pushed her fingers through the first button. Then the next.

Moment by moment, she unveiled more and more of her body. The straps of a violet bra appeared. They hold small breasts in conical cups. She slipped out of her blouse, her stomach flat, her bellybutton cute above the waistband of her skirt. She reached behind her and unfastened her bra.

Her small titties came into view. They weren’t much bigger than Chloe’s tits. Perky B-cups that made my mouth water. Dark-brown nipples topped them, pointing out hard. She attacked her skirt, her eyes smoky.

“You got some great tits,” I moaned.

“Thank you, Ms. Dean.” Her eyes flicked to mine. “Yours are gorgeous. It was so wonderful to lick them clean.”

Her skirt unzipped. She shoved it off revealing a thick, black bush adorning her pussy. I couldn’t see her pussy at all, but her juices gleamed on the curls. Her tangy musk swelled in the air, rising over my own similar aroma. It was just enough to let me recognize it.

Naked, she mounted the desk and straddled me. Her dainty fingers grabbed me. She held me upright and lowered her furred muff to my futa-cock. My pussy clenched as she came lower and lower. Her curls caressed my tip. The black forest engulfed my crown.

Her wet pussy lips kissed my cock.

I groaned as she slid over them. The Japanese secretary worked her cunt slowly down my shaft. That wonderful delight took more and more of my girl-dick. I shuddered, my heart pounding in my chest. The pleasure radiated out through me. My cunt clenched.

“Oh, Ms. Dean, yes!” she moaned as she sank down me, my balls drinking in that silky caress.

“Mmm, that’s good,” I said. My eyes flicked to Athena watching. “It occurs to me she dirtied your cock with her asshole.”

“Yes, she did,” moaned Athena.

“Well, join me in her pussy so she can wash you off.”


Athena Pearce

My love’s suggestion was so filthy and naughty it sent a throbbing pulse shooting up to the tip of my new girl-dick. I shuddered, wanting to do this so much because she wanted me to do it. My world revolved around my love for Mildred Dean.

The brunette and sexy futa set my blood on fire. From her round tits to her cute glasses.

“I am honored to join you in my secretary’s pussy,” I said. “Minako, lean forward so I can get a better view.”

“Yes, Ms. Pearce,” she moaned, not flinching. “Stuff my pussy with your futa-dick, too. I’m ready to clean my dirty ass from your cock.”

“She is the perfect secretary,” Mildred moaned.

“She’s yours,” I gasped.

“No, no, she’s yours. You’ll need her.”

A shiver ran through me. “I’m so glad that I can be of service.”

I pressed my girl-cock into Minako’s thick bush. As the silky curls caressed me, I bumped into Mildred’s cock. I followed her shaft upward. I groaned, bringing it right to Minako’s cunt. Her pussy lips were already wrapped about Mildred’s cock.

I didn’t hesitate to push against those cuntlips. Mildred wanted me to do this. I shoved hard.

Minako gasped. Her ass clenched. Cum bubbled in her butt-crack. A trickle ran out to mat her pubic hairs above my cock. She whimpered as I felt her labia spreading around me. Mildred groaned, too. She must feel my crown on her dick.

My breasts shook. My cunt clenched as I pushed harder and harder. I had to be in her. I had to slam my cock to the hilt in her pussy. I had to wash my dick off. I groaned through clenched teeth. Minako whimpered.

Then my cock popped into her pussy.

“Ms. Pearce!” Minako gasped as her wet pussy lips slid around the tip of my dirty dick, pressing me tight against Mildred’s amazing futa-cock.

“Oh my fucking god!” I moaned at the incredible joy of sliding into the same pussy Mildred’s big, throbbing girl-dick already occupied. I felt the pleasure shooting down my shaft to my cunt and swinging balls. “Holy shit, yes!”

It was incredible. Fantastic. That hot, tight, silky twat pressed me against Mildred’s throbbing shaft. I felt her passion pulsing up her cock as I went deeper and deeper and deeper into Minako’s depths. My entire body quivered from the exquisite rapture of this moment.

Minako whimpered and squeaked. Her body bucked, her black hair swaying down her back. Her cunt squeezed me against Mildred’s futa-dick. Our two cocks rubbed together. I pressed deeper until I was all the way in Minako, my crown pressing on Mildred’s.

“Damn,” Mildred moaned. “Oh, damn, that’s good. Mmm, you got that dirty cock all the way in your secretary’s pussy.”

“Yes, I did,” I groaned. “Shit, you took it, slut.”

“I’m so honored!” gasped Minako, sounding breathless. “It is intense. You are both stretching me out. I ... I ... Oh, my god!”

To my astonishment, Minako came.

Her pussy convulsed and writhed around my dick. Hot juices gushed out and soaked my balls rubbing into Mildred’s. The Japanese secretary trembled while her flesh rippled around my futa-dick. I groaned, the pleasure surging down my cock.

Her moans echoed through the room. Her back arched and brushed against my breasts. My nipples drank in the brief contact of her skin sliding across my flesh. It was exciting to feel. I shuddered, loving every moment of it.

“Holy shit,” I gasped.

“Yes, yes, yes!” Minako moaned. Her thighs flexed. Her convulsing pussy slid up our cocks a few inches. Then she slammed back down us. “So big. So much futa-cock in my pussy! It’s so good!”

“Yes, it is!” gasped Mildred. “Ride us. Work that tight cunt up and down our cocks. Buff Athena’s dick clean.”

“Yes, Ms. Dean!” squealed Minako.

She flexed her thighs again. Her hot cunt slid up my cock. I groaned, her flesh still rippling around us. Had she gone multi-orgasmic? She whimpered and squeaked out her cute pleasure as she slid higher and higher up our cocks squeezed together by her juicy sheath.

Then she slammed down us.

I groaned at that hot, convulsing cunt engulfing my cock again. My throbbing tip drank in the friction. My pussy clenched and my balls tightened. Mildred gasped out a throaty groan as Minako slid up us again.

Her flesh writhed and spasmed around my dick. It was so amazing to feel. To experience. I shuddered, that hot flesh milking me. The rapture surged around me. It was such a delight to enjoy. I wanted to fuck her.

But I didn’t want to move.

“Oh, my god, yes!” Mildred moaned. “Minako, you keep cumming!”

“Too good!” my secretary squeaked.

She rode our cocks. She worked her climaxing pussy up and down our girl-dicks. I just had to stand there and savor this exquisite pleasure. It was amazing to feel. The rapture surged down my girl-cock to my twat. My shaft throbbed against Mildred’s dick. We both experienced that rippling flesh massaging us.

Minako kept cumming and cumming the entire time. I groaned as her pussy massaged up my cock, sucking at my dick. My balls twitched. My cunt clenched every time. My orgasm built and built so fast with that delicious twat writhing around me. Dizzying bliss swept through my body.

My hair swirled around my face. My dick twitched in Minako’s cunt, the ache building and building at the crown of my futa-cock. I was sharing this pussy with the greatest woman alive. The most beautiful and awesome futa in the world.

My Mildred.

How did I get so lucky to have her? To love her? To be like her? My heart burst for joy. I would do everything for her. I would make sure she had whatever she wanted. My Mildred deserved everything her heart craved.

“Oh, my fucking god, I’m going to flood this pussy!” moaned Mildred. “Shit, yes. What about you, Athena?”

“I am going to pump all my jizz into her snatch!” I gasped. “Oh, Mildred, her pussy is squeezing our dicks together.

“Yes, her cunt is,” panted Mildred. “Work that pussy. Ooh, yes, yes, slide that cunt up and down our girl-dicks. Just like that. Yes, yes, you want my cum, don’t you? Yeah, you do. You want my cum spurting into your cunt.”

“I do!” whimpered Minako. “I want your cum and Ms. Pearce’s cum to flood me.”

“You’ll get it!” I panted, that ache building faster and faster.

Her pussy sank down my cock. Her rippling flesh stroked over the tip of my dick. I gasped out, my pussy clenching. The heat swelled in me. I threw back my head, my breasts jiggling and shaking. I whimpered, on the verge of my eruption.

“Yes, yes, yes!” I moaned. “Oh, my god, this is it! I’m going to explode!”

“Do it!” groaned Mildred. “Just cum. Explode with me!”

I erupted.

My dick pulsed against hers. My cum flooded into Minako’s pussy. The pleasure surged through my body. It slammed into my mind. I gasped, my thoughts buffeted by this amazing rapture. I groaned, my hips wiggling from side to side. The bliss swept through me. This wonderful rapture that would have me exploding.

“Yes, yes, yes!” I moaned. “Oh, my god, yes!”

“I know!” Mildred moaned. “God, I love cumming!”

I could feel her balls twitching against mine. Our cum pumped into Minako’s writhing cunt. Our seed mixed inside of her. This heady rush shot through me as we basted her pussy together. I groaned, my body bucking.

“Yes, yes, yes!” I gasped. “Oh, that’s insane. That’s so good. Yes!”

The pleasure rushed out of my spasming pussy and flooded through my body. I swayed from the heat rushing through my flesh. My breasts heaved as I spurted my spunk over and over again. My cum fired out of my cock.

“That’s so good!” I moaned, stars twinkling before my eyes. “That’s amazing. I love cumming in the same pussy as you, Mildred!”

“I know!” she gasped.

I hit that peak of pleasure. I fired the last of my spunk into the moaning Minako. Her pussy squeezed it all out of us while warmth dribbled over my balls. I panted, breathing heavily. Cream dribbled down my thighs.

“Oh, yes, Athena!” gasped Mildred. “You’re going to go so far. You have those panties. You have no limits on your ambition.”

I gasped in realization. Nothing could stop me. A wild shudder washed through me in understanding. I would deliver everything to my Mildred. I ripped my cock out of Minako’s cunt. I shuddered and looked around for my mind-controlling panties.

I had work to do.


Verónica Escamilla

I breathed in the wonderful scent of Chloe’s panties balled up in my hand and hidden from sight. My body trembled as I stared down at the other gift she’d given me. My own pair of panties. Black and sleek and elegant.

I had to put them on right now.

I glanced up at my students. They were all taking a test, their pencils scratching on paper. The sounds of twenty-three writing utensils scribbling across their printouts. I bit my lip. It would be so risky to do. I’d have to slip my own panties out from beneath my skirt and discreetly put this one on.

But I had to. Chloe gave them to me.

And she was amazing. Perfect. Just wonderful. I was so glad I opened my present. She said to do it before lunch. I bet she’d want to see me in them. She would be so excited when I hiked my skirt and she saw how sexy her teacher looked in the panties she’d bought.

I took one final inhalation of her spicy pussy juices before I forced myself to set her panties down on my desk. They half-unfolded. They were all white with bands of lace on the rump. Something a cute schoolgirl would wear.

They were so Chloe Quick.

I swallowed and slid my hands up my thighs and beneath my skirt. The cloth rustled. I swallowed, my heart screaming in my chest. I stared out at my students all writing away, oblivious to what I was doing. The desk was blocking them from seeing this.

I could do this.

I had to do this.

My fingers hooked the waistband of my panties. Drawing in a deep breath, I lifted my rump. My chair creaked as my thighs flexed. I shoved my panties down and sat back on my butt. A few students looked up at me.

I froze, my heart pounding. I had my panties down around my knees. This would get me fired, but I just had to put on Chloe’s panties. I just had to change slowly. I smiled at the students staring at me; a girl named Greta blinked and then went back to her test.

I let out a long, slow breath and pushed the panties down past my knees. I tried not to lean over too much as the fabric rolled over my knees. Then the dainty cloth fell down to my calves. I swallowed, kicking my legs to get them off of me.

My heart beat as loud as the scratching pencils. My panties worked down to my ankles. I swallowed, my chair creaking as I shifted my legs. I struggled to get the panties off my feet, sliding them over my heels.

They dropped to the floor.

A naughty rush shot through me. I was pantyless in the middle of my class. I had a group of oblivious sixteen-year-olds who had no idea their history teacher had dropped her panties. More than a few of the boys, who had nicknamed me the Hot-Ass Latina Teacher (much to my private delight and public annoyance), would be jizzing in their pants if they knew.

I drew in a deep breath and grabbed those sleek and black panties. The satin fabric felt so wonderfully smooth on my fingers. I swallowed and then shoved then beneath my desk. My breath grew so tight as I stared at my students.

Shawna flipped her test over, her brow furrowing. Lance scratched at the back of his neck beside her. Wendy yawned, hiding her mouth with her hands. I swallowed, knowing the longer I took, the sooner someone would finish.

Then I would be in a bind.

I opened the panties, holding them in both hands. I lifted my right foot up and shoved it through the cloth. I found the leg hole, My foot popped through. Then I lifted my left foot. I swallowed, leaned over so far my glossy, black hair spilled across my desk.

My cunt clenched, this heat building and building in me as I slipped my left foot through the leg hole. I shuddered as the satiny cloth caressed my skin as I drew the panties up and up my calves. I shuddered, my heart pounding.

This was the naughtiest thing I had done in my life.

My panties reached my knees. I sat up straighter now, sliding the cloth up my smooth thighs. I swallowed, this wicked heat building in me. I shifted my weight, prepared to transition into a crouch to lift my rump off my seat.

I hit my skirt, pushing up the fabric. Then I had to stand. I lifted myself up. I fought a groan at the strain on my thigh muscles. I pushed the panties up higher, my skirt riding up with my action. No helping it. I would have to straighten it once I had the panties seated properly.

Nancy stretched her back, her eyes flicking at me for a moment. I froze, the panties almost over my rump. But then she went back to her test. I exhaled and shoved the panties over my butt and seated them against my shaved pussy lips. I felt the satin—

I exploded in rapture.


Chloe Quick

Bryana had a big grin on her face when I sauntered into the first-floor restroom. My older sister bit her lower lip, her eyes flashing to the bulge in my skirt. She wiggled her ass back and forth, her skinny jeans hugging her and riding low. I could see the top half of the black heart she had tattooed on her left hip.

“God, I need that cock in me,” she moaned. “I love Dad’s cock, but you futas are sexy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.