The Futa's Mind-controlling Panties - Cover

The Futa's Mind-controlling Panties

Copyright© 2020 by mypenname3000

Chapter 12: Futa’s Mind-Controlled Cherry Girlfriend

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12: Futa’s Mind-Controlled Cherry Girlfriend - The Figure has a new game: panties that turn women into futanari and grant them mind-controlling powers. When the Figure gives five of them to the agoraphobic Mildred, the Figure sits back and watches the futa and incestuous fun that follows!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Chloe Quick

I trembled as Stacey approached. My best friend had a nervous look on her face as she came up to me and Kendall, one of my mind-controlled lovers. I had my hand shoved into the pocket of my skirt gripping my wet panties.

My nipples throbbed and ached against my babydoll t-shirt. My pussy clenched and my futa-dick throbbed in my panties. It was chubbing up, forming a noticeable bulge. My girly balls ached, getting soaked by my juices.

“Hey,” Stacey said. “Um, you’re hanging out with Kendall now?”

“She’s cool,” I said, grinning. “Why do you look so scared.”

“I mean ... Yesterday.” She glanced at Kendall again. “What we found when we ... I mean ... With you and your ... Uh...”

“It’s okay, she knows that Mildred was fucking my mother with her girl-dick,” I said. “You should have stuck around. I had so much fun with Mildred and Mom and my big sis and aunt.”

“And my mom and her girlfriend,” Kendall added. “And me.”

“And Kendall,” I said and grabbed her rump.

Stacey stopped a few feet from me. “Wait, are you and Kendall...” She swallowed. “Are you coming out, Chloe? I mean, that’s really brave of you and it’s great and all...”

Something flashed across her face that made me blink. Was she ... hurt?

“Yeah, I’m into girls now.” I smiled and then pulled out my panties and tossed them at her. “And so will you be.”

She gasped as they hit her in the chest and fell into her startled hands. She held the white panties, bunched up from being in my pockets. They were perpetually soaked with my pussy cream. She balled them up in her hands and then she pressed them into her face.

She breathed in deeply. Her brown pigtails swayed. She looked so cute and sexy all at the same time. She was petite, like me. A fourteen-year-old cutie that had my pussy clenching and my dick throbbing. I wanted my best friend to be my lover.

“That’s your pussy,” she moaned. “I know this scent.” She breathed in deeply.

“You know my scent?” I asked, shocked. “Wait, how?”

“I love sniffing your panties whenever I can,” she moaned. “I sometimes would sneak out a pair from your dirty hamper, take them home, and masturbate to while sniffing. Then I returned them.”

My jaw dropped.

“Wow, that’s kinky and hot,” said Kendall.

“I know,” said Stacey. “I’m so sorry.” She trembled, still sniffing my panties as tears filled her eyes. “I’m such a terrible friend. You just make me feel all tingly and I don’t know what to do about it and it scared me.”

“I thought you liked boys!” I gasped. “We talk about them all the time.”

“I do like boys.” She trembled. “I think I’m bi. And I’m so sorry for taking your panties and...” She took another deep inhalation. “And sniffing them.” Another deep breath. “And rubbing them on my pussy when I masturbate.”

“No, no, that’s cool,” I said. “Oh, my god, Stacey, this is awesome. Do you have a crush on me?”

She nodded.

“Well, then you’re my girlfriend,” I declared. “Now come here and give me a big kiss.”

She gasped and ripped my panties from her face to rush over to me, her lips and nose smeared in pussy cream. She threw herself on me. It was intense. I loved it. Her lips tasted like my spicy pussy. My futa-cock went so stiff in my panties, stretching them out. The tip poked out the top. She kissed me with such enthusiasm.

I thrust my tongue into her mouth. She groaned and sucked on it. It was so hot. My pussy clenched and futa-dick throbbed. I grabbed her ass through her skirt, pulling her tight to me. The world seemed to swim around me. My backpack shifted behind me as I held her, stuffed full of books and a special pair of panties for a very special person.

I broke the kiss, panting. Stacey gulped down air, her face flushed and her hazel eyes dewy. She stared at me with awe. I smiled and rubbed my nose against hers. I didn’t care that people were passing us or anything.

“So, we’re dating now,” I said.

“Yes!” she squealed and bounced before me, her pigtails dancing. “Oh, Chloe, I love you so much.”

I smiled. “And you know those panties of mine you were sniffing just now?”

“Yes.”

“They’re mind-controlling panties.”

“Wow,” she said, accepting it.

“And Kendall; she’s my slave. She’ll do anything I want, won’t you?”

“Yep, Mistress,” Kendall said all nonchalantly. The Black girl had a big grin on her face.

“Kendall, this is my girlfriend, so you have to listen to her,” I said.

“Makes sense. S’up Mistress Stacey.”

“Okay, Stacey, tell her to do something,” I said, taking the panties from Stacey as I broke away from my best friend. My first girlfriend.

“Um...” Stacey furrowed her brow. “Stand on one foot, pat your head, and rub your tummy.”

Kendall did that, squirming, shifting, almost falling over as she strained to stand on one foot. A look of such concentration crossed her mocha-brown face as she fought to concentrate on doing this activity.

“This is ... hard,” she said.

“You can stop,” I said, waving at her. “You can tell her to do sex things, too. She’ll do anything for you.”

“Wow,” said Stacey. She looked around. “But, um, we’re on the street corner.”

“So right,” I said. “Let’s get to school and we’ll have some fun in the bathroom before class. You’ll get to meet my futa-dick, Stacey.”

“Is that a dildo?” she asked.

“No, no, I have a real cock that fires cum and everything. I’m a futa now. Isn’t that cool?”

“So cool,” Stacey said as she took my arm. “So, like, I can have sex with you and it’ll be like a boy and a girl.”

“Yep!” I said, strutting.

Stacey had soooooooo many questions for me. They fell on me in a rapid-fire barrage.

“Do you pee out of it?”

“Nope, still have my urethra in my pussy. I just cum with it.”

“Are you circumcised or uncut.”

“Um, not sure,” I said.

“Uncut,” Kendall supplied.

“Are you above average or below?” Stacey asked next.

“So above average!” I said, throwing my hands wide before us.

“Does your cum taste good?”

Kendall let out a throaty purr.

“Do you have to itch your balls like my dad does?”

“They do itch sometimes,” I said and then adjusted them in my panties. “And they like to shift around.”

“Can I get pregnant?”

“No idea. What to find out?”

“Uhh...” she blinked.

“Yeah, you do,” I said and her expression turned naughty.

“How many girls have you fucked?” she asked.

I counted. “Ten! I think.”

“Wow! And you were a virgin last time I saw you.”

“Not any longer!” I said, strutting.

“Have you done anal?”

“Done it and received it.”

“This is so neat!”

I nodded as we reached the school, my dick so horny. I was going to have such a huge orgasm in the bathroom. I couldn’t wait to get in there and get naughty. The other students were flowing in. I grinned when I spotted Ms. Escamilla, the naughty Hispanic teacher.

“Are you thinking about fucking Ms. Escamilla?” Stacey asked.

“Oh, yes,” I groaned. “I’m going to fuck her so hard.” I shifted my backpack, “but you’re first. I want you to have it before anyone else at our school. You’re my girlfriend.”

“I am!” she said, gushing. “Ooh, my girlfriend can control people.”

“If they sniff my panties,” I said.

“Wow.” She shivered, this wild look in her eyes. “This is amazing. You’re amazing, Chloe.”

I grinned at her, feeling like a billion bucks. I knew Stacey would be perfect to mind-control. My best friend—my girlfriend!—was so awesome.

I pushed her towards the single-use restroom. She gasped, looking around at the crowded hallway. I just winked at her and then grabbed the doorknob. I pulled it open and ushered her inside. Kendall sauntered in after, closing the door behind her and locking it.

“Okay,” I said, glancing at Stacey. “How do you want to lose your virginity.”

“I want it to be after a romantic date where we’ve just seen—”

“No, no, in this restroom,” I said. “I’m too horny to wait that long. You have me and Kendall. Tell us what to do.”

“Oh, wow, sure,” she said. Stacey squirmed. “Um, I guess we can get naked first.”

“Okay,” I said and peeled off my babydoll t-shirt. It slid over my small breasts, rubbing at my pink nipples. My blonde hair spilled around my shoulders as I pulled it off. I tossed it to the floor and then grinned as she stared at me. “I know, I’m sexy as fuck.”

“Yes, you are,” she said. Then she gasped as Kendall dropped her top, too, baring her own small breasts. She licked her lips, staring at the older girl’s little titties.

“You, too,” I said to Stacey. “Let’s see your boobs!”

“Oh, right!” She grabbed the blue tank top she was wearing and pulled it up. Her smooth belly came into view and then a pink bra that cupped her little mounds.

“That’s cute,” I said. “You bought that last month at the Gap, right? When I found that cute pair of yellow panties with the white polka dots.”

“Uh-huh,” she said, reaching behind her. She unhooked her bra with practice skill and unveiled her cute, little titties.

Feeling naughty, I grabbed her and Kendall. I pulled them against me, rubbing their small tits into the sides of mine. “We’re the A-Cup Titty Squad!”

“Ooh, we are,” Kendall said. “Just three sets of cute, itty bitty titties!”

“Yes!” gasped Stacey. She rubbed her small boob into my right tit. I groaned as her nipple brushed mine. “Ooh, that’s nice!” Then she ducked her head down, pulling her nub from mine.

Which I didn’t like.

A moment later, she engulfed my nipple with her hungry mouth. She sucked on it, and all was forgiven. Her lips were sealed tight around my nub, swallowing all of my areola, too. I groaned, the tingles racing down to my pussy and then up to the tip of my cock. My clit tingled and my girly balls ached more and more.

“Mmm, fun,” Kendall said and leaned down, sucking on my other nipple.

“A-Cup Titty Squad attack!” I gasped, my pussy clenching as more delight shot down to my futa-dick. “Ooh, you’re making my cunny wet and my cock so hard. You two are so naughty. I love it!”

Stacey popped her mouth off. “Your cock! I almost forgot. I have to see it!”

“Then let’s get naked!” I shuddered. “Kendall, I’m sorry, but you have to stop sucking my nipple for a bit.”

Kendall pulled her lips away, pouting. “I like sucking on parts of you, Mistress. It’s so much fun.”

A heady rush ran through me. “You’ll get all the fun you can handle.”

“You always deliver,” she purred and then unzipped her skirt. She dropped it and revealed that she was sans panties. I smiled, loving the sight of her shaved pussy. Her tight, brown vulva gleamed with her juices. More ran down her thighs. That wonderful, tangy aroma filled the air.

“Ooh, you’re shaved!” gasped Stacey. “I’m always so scared I’ll cut myself.”

“Just have to go slow,” Kendall said. “So long as you take care, you don’t really have to worry.”

“Wow,” Stacey said, this look of awe flitting over her face. “That’s so cool.”

“Yeah,” I said, unzipping my skirt and then shoving it down. I had on a pair of sky-blue panties that had failed to contain my big futa-dick. It thrust out the top of the waistband, throbbing and pulsing there.

“Oh, my gosh!” gasped Stacey who was in the process of dropping her skirt. She had a matching pair of pink panties with a white heart over her pubic mound. “That’s your girl-dick.”

“Yep,” I said. “Drop your panties, and I’ll drop mine!”

“Right!” She hooked her fingers into the waistband of her panties and then shoved them down.

I smiled at the sight of her rolling down the panties. They peeled away from her flesh. I groaned, licking my chops at the wicked sight. My hips wiggled from side to side, my heart pounding in my chest. This wild heat swept through me. I couldn’t wait to do such wicked things to Stacey.

As she dropped hers, exposing brown bush, I shoved mine down. My futa-cock popped out and my balls swung free. They were hairless, my blonde bush tickling around them. I shivered, my precum beading at the tip already.

Kendall smacked her lips while Stacey stared in awe at me. She stepped out of her panties and then drifted to me. She reached out a hesitant hand, looking so timid. It was so cute with her pigtails. I wanted to grab them and use them as handlebars.

But I also wanted her to keep being so adorable. It was such a dilemma.

Her trembling fingers brushed the tip. She jerked her hand back. “It’s warm.”

“Full of all that blood to make it hard,” I said, grinning at her. “Don’t worry, though. She won’t bite. Go on. It’s okay to love her. You’ll enjoy it.”

She swallowed and then reached out again. I shuddered as her fingers slid over me. She gripped me, a smile growing on her lips. Her small titties quivered, her nipples and areolas puffy and swollen. She wiggled her hips. Dewdrops of her passion gleamed on her brown curls.

The look of awe on her face as she stroked me was so adorable. I just wanted to hug her and kiss her and fuck her hard with my girl-dick. I let out a little squeal of delight, my pussy clenching. The air smelled of pussy juices. Kendall rubbed herself as she watched, her eyes smoky and hot.

Then my friend fell to her knees. Stacey knelt there, her sandy-blonde hair swaying about her face. She stared at my cock in awe. She licked her lips, her body trembling. The lust on her face was so delicious. So adorable.

I loved it.

“You’re throbbing,” she said. “Is that your heartbeat?”

“Uh-huh,” I said. “Mmm, and your touch feels so good on me.”

She blushed. “Really?”

“Of course. I have a sexy girl sucking my dick. Mmm, you’re the cutest girl in our year. Just the sexiest.”

“Wow,” Stacey said. “I never realized it. I am, aren’t I?”

“Just so hot and cute as fuck!”

She beamed at me. “I’m cuter than you, Chloe.”

“You are,” I said, realizing I had just mind-controlled her to believe it. “Mmm, and I’m right behind you. You’re just a smidge cuter, Stacey.”

“Yes,” Kendall moaned. “Just a smidge. But you’re still sexy, Mistress.”

“That’s right,” Stacey said. “We’re the two hottest freshmen. Though you got the cutest cock, Chloe.”

“Absolutely!” I said.

Stacey stroked me with more confidence. Her smile grew. She licked her lips and then she kissed the tip. She pulled back as if testing my reaction. When I didn’t object, she went back in and kissed at the crown. I groaned, my balls swaying as they drank in the sensation. My pussy loved it.

Her hand absently pumped up and down me as she kissed all around my dick. She smooched it. Gave it quick pecks. Pleasure shuddered through me. My body trembled and toes curled in my shoes. I panted as I loved her smooching touch. Her tongue flicked over it.

“Such a cutie, Ms. Cock,” she purred. “Yes, you are. Just so adorable.”

She kissed right at the tip longer. I groaned as she started to suck. Her eyes squeezed shut. Then her lips spread over my crown. I gasped. Her pigtails swayed as she engulfed more and more of my cock. Then it was all the way into her mouth.

I groaned at how amazing it felt to have my best friend sucking on my girl-dick. Stacey nursed with delightful suckles. Her mouth nursed on it. Her tongue stroked around it, sending pleasure down to my aching futa-nuts. My pussy clenched, juices drenching my bush.

“God, that’s sexy,” moaned Kendall. She leaned back and rubbed at her pussy. She caressed herself. “She’s loving your cock.”

“She is,” I moaned.

Stacey opened her eyes. She stared up at me and made such wet and naughty sounds as she suckled. The pressure on my dick made me groan. My balls swayed. Her hand stroked the base of my cock as she nursed on the tip.

She was so adorable. I loved staring into her hazel eyes as she loved my girl-dick. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my shaft. It was so wonderful to feel. I swayed, my heart beating so fast.

Her tongue danced around my dick. She sucked with hunger. With such wild and wanton desire. I groaned, my pussy clenching from the force of her passion. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my girl-dick.

“Oh, yes, yes, that’s good,” I moaned. “Oh, Stacey! Oh, wow, that’s good.”

She popped her mouth off and panted, “Is it?”

I nodded.

She grinned. “Can I touch your balls?”

“Yeah,” I panted, her hand stroking my wet cock.

She ducked down and stared at my nuts. They swayed beneath me. They were brimming with my cum. The hand stroking my dick was stimulating me. She would have me popping off in no time if she wasn’t careful. I couldn’t wait.

She cupped my balls. She groaned as she massaged them. She ducked her head lower, staring at them. She squeezed too hard and I gasped, a jolt of pain shooting through my groin and up to the tip of my cock.

“Careful,” I moaned. “Those are sensitive.”

“Sorry!” she gasped. Then she kissed one. “There. Better?”

“Mmm, better,” I groaned.

She kept fondling them. Her touch was so wonderful. I could just stay here and enjoy every second of it. She lifted my balls and then gasped in delight. She nuzzled past them and into my blonde bush.

She licked my pussy. Her tongue dragged through my folds, shooting pleasure right to the tip of my cock. I groaned as she brushed my clit. Sparks flared. More moans burst from my mouth as Stacey smacked her lips.

“That’s good,” she moaned. Then she licked me again, crossing over my clit. She rubbed on my little bud. “Ooh, ooh, you have a clit, too.” She pulled my balls away. “That’s so sexy how your dick thrusts out right above your pussy. It that where it thrusts from on a guy?”

“Yeah,” I moaned. “I guess.”

She licked me again. “Ooh, that’s so much better than just licking your panties. No cotton flavor.”

“Just one-hundred-percent Chloe’s cunny juices!”

“Yep!”

She thrust her tongue deep into my pussy. I groaned at the delight. Her hand fisted up and down my dick. She stroked me as she did this. It was so incredible to enjoy. I whimpered, the heat rushing through me. She gave me such wicked pleasure. I would have such an amazing orgasm thanks to her.

Her tongue danced around in me. I groaned, pussy clenching down on her tongue swirling in me. Then her appendage flicked out and brushed my clit. She sucked on my bud. She nibbled on it with her lips. Teased me while my cock throbbed in her hand.

I groaned, staring down at her, loving how her pigtails danced around her shoulders. I grabbed them. I grinned, “Handlebars!”

“Hold on!” she moaned and then licked up my shaft. “I’m going to take you for a ride!”

“Ooh, do it,” Kendall moaned, her fingers plunging into her shaved pussy.

“Yes, yes, take me for that wild ride!” I moaned, my body trembling.

She licked up to the tip of my girl-dick. She caressed her tongue around the top of it. I groaned at the stimulation on my spongy crown. The delight shot through my body. I groaned, my heart pounding with wild passion.

My cunt clenched as she engulfed the tip. It felt so good. I shuddered, her mouth sliding over my dick. I squeezed my eyes shut as she sucked on me. She nursed on me with such passion. Her tongue danced around my cock. The pleasure surged down my shaft to my cunt.

I gripped her pigtails tight and then pulled on them. I used her handlebars to work her mouth up and down my girl-dick. She didn’t fight me at all. She just sucked harder. My cock brushed the back of her throat and then she slid back up my dick. She sucked the entire way. It made me feel so incredible.

“Oh, yes, yes,” I gasped. “Ooh, you’re going to make me cum.”

She nursed with such wild passion.

“I think someone wants some futa-cum!” Kendall sang.

“She’s just a little naughty, isn’t she?” I asked and grinned at my sex slave.

She winked back.

I glanced back down at Stacey, my small titties jiggling as I fucked her mouth up and down my cock, pulling on her handlebars. Her pigtails felt so wonderful in my hands. I groaned, my pussy clenching. The ache built and built at the tip of my girl-dick.

I would have such an amazing orgasm. I would cum and cum. I would pump her mouth full of all that jizz. She would gulp it down. It would be incredible. I couldn’t wait to drown her in my cum. My pussy clenched. Juices soaked the back of my girl-balls. They swung, growing heavier with my impending orgasm.

I would fire so much jizz into my friend’s mouth. I would baste her tonsils. I couldn’t wait. It would be so incredible. I grinned at her, loving her sucking hard. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my girl-dick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.