Pursuit of Happiness - Cover

Pursuit of Happiness

Copyright© 2019 by Yob

Chapter 3 There's No Cure For Blues

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 There's No Cure For Blues - Stroke Story. No redeeming qualities. A study in turpitude! A critic of chapter one, complained there wasn't enough sex to be a true stroke story. I try to remedy that in chapter three. Chapter three also sets up the situation for the sequel, "The Tide Rises". The characters in the story seem to be writing or steering the story. I'm anxious to learn what they do next! Sex will be involved! They're beginning to act real nasty! Join me, we'll investigate together. Comments and vote appreciated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Humor   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Humiliation   Rough   Harem   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Amputee   BBW   Clergy   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Geeks  

Thinking out loud again, still a dangerous practice! Life is uncomfortably strange!

Is the real secret of finding happiness, finding it within? Or with someone?

I have married. Several at once. Is my perfect mate amongst them? Usually lucky, because I organize myself to be receptive to luck, I fear my luck has changed! What if, just speculating, but what if, my perfect mate, is the wife I lost? Carla!


After lunch, I visited my Suegra, my Mother-in-law for a bit of social gossip. Okay, that white lie is to preserve her dignity and reputation. We are involved. Yes, if you understand that to mean, we have the hots for each other, and frequently come together to cum together? Right. You got it! We have just finished a marathon fuckathon, and I came three times, and one time was in her cervix fuck.”Mom?”

I sigh her name, in happy coitus with Julia. We have learned a gentle, loving, unhurried, and very fulfilling style of love making in an earlier tryst. This is the natural for us. The mode we automatically revert to at rest. We have heat and passion, and claw at each other in our anxious need, during rocket-sled-ride fucks! We enjoy these hot frantic fucks frequently! However entertaining those are?

This merged calm, as we are now, provides us a greater sense of intimacy! Simple pleasures! Peace in each other’s arms. Delight in each other’s bodies. A mother and child cuddle. The incestuous son’s throbbing penis inside his sweet incestuous quivering Mama, and she lovingly caressing and humping him!

“Did you ever wish, I had proposed to you? Asked to marry you, Mom?” I ask.

“No dear! I am quite content as things are. But, thank you for asking!”Julia responds, “Are you sorry you didn’t ask? Don’t be! Imagine what you’d be missing, if we were married!” Julia giggled a little. A naughty little giggle!

“Miss? Actually I miss being with you! All the time. Marriage would allow us to be together more often, and without my having to sneak a piece of your pussy!” I’m blunt but honest. If you disagree, bite me heckler!

Finding a nipple near my cheek, I capture it and suckle her. She caresses and toys with strands of my hair. ‘I love you, Mommy!” Suckle, suckle.

“Yes, dear. Part of the charm for me, is our having to SNEAK! A secret lover!

A clandestine love affair! So romantic, Oooh! It gives me delicious thrills! And the naughtiness? A love affair with my son-in-law! My son-in-law who thinks of himself as my young son and who calls me Mommy? Very naughty? That’s the best part! Very good for my self esteem. Sexy and arousing because it seems so wrong.

It’s almost incestuous! I like thinking we are incestuous. Don’t you? Want to return to where you came from? I’m your womb, Baby! You frequently visit and cum in MY womb, when I open my cervix to you. A very similar place to your original. We are so good together, with your cock up in me, and thrusting inside my uterus!”

Julia shivers with delight. So much love we share, overwhelms me with emotion.

I hug her tighter. I increase the tempo of my thrusts. Mom urges us even quicker.

“I love your pussy, Mommy!” Actually I love all pussy, just hers particularly!

“During passion’s delirium while cumming in me, and you squeak ‘Mommy’? That’s better than hearing you call me Mom and I do love hearing you say Mom!

I love it best when Baby is cumming and crying, “ I’m cumming in you Mommy!”

“I love it when you plead, ‘Fuck your Mommy, my Baby!’ as I’m cumming in you as I am now, Oh god, about to, Mommy! Oh Mommy! I’m cumming in you Mom!”

“Oh, Baby! YES!” If there was any more said, it was lost in her scream of passion!

“Remember to keep US secret! It’s a lot more fun this way.” Julia whispers. Considering just a moment ago she emitted a piercing scream, the whisper seems unnecessary, but it is very sexy. I like and appreciate her sexy naughty whispers!

“I’m unsure who we are keeping our secret from, but it is romantic.” I admit.

“An unromantic request for you. Passing one along from Marysol. She asks you to forgive her for the rough ride she gave you. She was so aroused, she lost control. She asks you, for another chance. Promises to be gentle with you! I’m not sure it’s wise to trust that promise. Yelling, ‘You Promised’ to someone out of control is... ?”

“I will speak with Marysol. We’ll work something out!” I assured my mother-in-law.

“Isn’t it about time for your program to start?”

“You’re so thoughtful, dear. Kiss me bye and hand me the remote, please.” Julia shifted attention to the TV. I kissed her on the mouth, and she kissed me back, but also tilted her head to not lose sight of the TV. So I kissed her again, undercover. Tunneling under the sheet she’d drawn up to her waist, I insinuated myself easily between her thighs. Julia cooperatively relaxed and allowed me to open her legs, and hook her knees over my shoulders. She even scooted her hips toward me, which rotated her pussy up and elevated her mons, making her more accessible. When my tongue stroked her clitoris, she pulled the sheet away, uncovering us. Light, undimmed by the covering sheet, allows me to watch my semen seep from her pussy hole. I lick and nibble her clit as I watch. It would be ungentlemanly to request to be allowed to watch your cum drain from a lady’s cunt, and I would never presume. I simply dominate her by assuming a right to do this, and she isn’t attentive enough to object. Soon her hips are rocking and my jizz is flowing out faster as her own juices add to her liquidity. She begins to toy with my hair.

“What a lovely idea, my darling! My favorite show, my favorite sexual activity, and my favorite man, all at the same time!” Julia has me in a trap of my own making. I’m going to be stuck here, licking her, until her hour long program ends. Julia’s pussy is exquisitely beautiful! She’s delicious, and delectably womanly. Pungent and aroused! Feminine has a nuance of delicate not appropriate to Julia’s odor. Julia smells like good pussy should always smell. Hot, fragrant, and juicy! All this yakety-yak verbiage is to convince you not to pity me. I am not suffering in the least! Julia is an addiction, oxygen to me, food and drink, a necessity for my life!

“Mommy? Can I jack off while I eat your pussy?” What’s the harm in asking? Will she respond? She’s too caring and considerate to deny me. I expect a casual yes!

‘Why, YES! Of course dear! What a lovely notion! You make me feel so pretty! If looking at my pussy makes you jack off for me, as the object of your desires? Ooh! That is probably the highest compliment any man ever gave me! Ooh! Darling! Anytime you want to dedicate a stroke-off for me, I’ll happily open myself for you. This is exciting! Add this to our repertoire! Do you like looking up inside my vagina? Can you lick deeper, Baby? You make me so wet! Stick your tongue up inside my pussy hole! Suck it! Mommy wants your tongue! Lick my pussy Baby! Lick it, Lick it, Lick me, Lick Mommy! Suck Mommy’s wet pussy! Now, get up here! You ruined my program! I don’t care! We are going to fuck! Better cancel all your agendas, you’re not escaping anywhere! Now, stick that big cock up in me, Baby!”

Our rocket-sled fuck accelerates down the rails, and we aren’t strapped in, but we are hanging on. I have Julia’s fingerprints embossed in parts of me! She has mine!

This time when I kissed her lips goodbye, I wasn’t competing with the television. In fact, we got a little too carried away with the kiss, to classify it as a goodbye!

“I love you Mommy!” and she replied she loved Baby me, and the kisses grew hotter until they got unbearably hot. She dragged me down on top of her again! When we finished this time, with a sex funk mushroom cloud roiling across the ceiling, we reverted automatically to our normal mother and child cuddle fucking. Back where we were, when you started reading at the beginning of this chapter.

Everything is the same with one exception. The clock. It has aged.

The beginning of the chapter was immediately following lunch. Now, unless I hurry, I am going to miss supper. The most recent six hours blissfully flew by. Totally insensate of the time, I was also entirely oblivious of everything else, except Julia! Don’t put our “THING” in the lust bin when I say Mom and I have a thing! We have a full blown love affair! Heart felt, walking on air, singing in the rain, I’m head over heels in love with my mother-in-law! And, she me! Aren’t we fortunate? Lovers everywhere are fortunate. And I’m one happy motherfucker!

“Whoops! EEEP!” A young girl walked into the room and flew out of it, but in a moment she was back again, though only her voice entered this time. The rest of her waited just outside the door. She offered to bring us supper from the kitchens. How sweet! Julia thanked her and ordered supper.

I am unable to speak, due to grief. The kid’s name is Carlita. Little Carla! Carla is dead! I’m not over her yet. Maybe never will be. It feels that intense, I can’t imagine getting over her! Getting dressed, I prepare to leave. Julia sees I’m presentable and invites Carlita in for introductions. The obligatory “Mucho Gustos” are exchanged, but no smile of hers, reflects mine. She pouts at me, and refuses to touch my proffered hand. What did I do? Wrong, I mean. I don’t know her, we’ve never met before now, and I’m certain, I have never wronged little Carlita. Little Carlita is easier for me than Carlita. CARLA was MY Carlita. Nuances can cause pain. Julia is quite interested in our little melodrama, and she asks:

“Are you upset with Mr. Will about something, Carlita?” Anxious to hear her response, I might be the MOST interested person in the room. I didn’t do it!

“I hate him!” Oh, well. If that’s the problem, no problem! Why would a little girl I don’t know hate me? The venom in her voice makes me a believer in her hate!

“You don’t really mean that, do you Carlita? Mr. Will is very nice and friendly. You wouldn’t want to hurt his feelings, would you?” Julia is a mom many times over. She knows how to lay a guilt trip on children! Not just children, now I think of it.

“He hurt MY feelings, and I can’t ever forgive him! I won’t! I won’t!” Carlita begins to cry and runs into Julia’s arms, as soon as Julia offers refuge there. Julia pulls Carlita up on top of her and semi-reclining, holds Carlita close. Carlita’s short dress is pulled up by the hug. Her naked legs, from sock tops to backside are visible. Her ass cheeks bulge in the large leg holes of her high yanked panty! Julia snags her elastic waist and yanks them higher and deeper into Carlita’s crevices. More plump flesh protrudes into the leg holes, mysteries pop into plain view. Julia smiles loving me, teasing me, her arched eyebrows inquiring, offering “More?”. Looking for a safe target for my eyes, I focus on important stuff, Carlita’s feelings!

“Carlita? I regret very much hurting your feelings. I did not mean to. I never want to hurt you again. I don’t even know how I hurt your feelings. Will you tell me, so I can be sure not to do it again?” Sure, I’m talking down to her. I don’t know her, her age, or her level of maturity. Hell, I don’t even know what the hell I’m doing!

“I never had a chance! You took my chance away! I’ll never have another chance like the one you killed. You killed my chances!” Carlita was so vivid in describing me killing her chances, I felt like I’d actually murdered someone dear to her!

“I am sure Mr Will never killed anyones chance’s. Can you tell us what chances you think he took away?” Julia is trying to save me from the gallows. Theft not murder! Wait for Carlita’s response! I think I know. I guess already, what the offense is or was. I suspect Carlita feels rejected!

Carlita could be anywhere from nine to twelve years old. I peg her at ten. The age range of the youngsters I cut from my “To Fuck” list, I pursued those first six days!

Yep! Carlita explains her viewpoint owie, and that’s the worm in the apple, alright! A woman scorned is a dedicated enemy! Hell hath no fury, like the refrain says.

A child scorned is worse. A child, especially a girl, can twist you into knots and make YOU, your own worst enemy! Make you hate yourself! Don’t believe me?

Watch any American father, maybe others too, with a teen or near teen daughter. Observe the Pavlovian response! His hand automatically, of its own volition, reaches for his wallet, the minute he here’s the magic word! It isn’t “Please”!

The word with such power over him, is a honeyed “Daddeee?” with a deadly lilt!

Girls do this to someone they love! Imagine what’s in store for whom she hates!

“I am extremely sorry Carlita, more sorry for me, than for you!” I am suave.

“If I had ever seen how beautiful and charming you are, I would never have imagined refusing you a place by my side!” It works. That’s a 500 kilowatt smile!

I really like making her smile. Takes discipline to force my hand from my wallet!

“Do you know what a Lady in Waiting is?” I’m thinking Flor is about the same physical size and emotional development as Carlita. Flor could use a peer friend.

“Well, just what it sounds like. A Lady in Waiting, is a lady, and she is waiting.” Ahem. It’s an adaptation, not a lie! Would I lie to a child? Go fuc ... away! Heckler!

“She is not a servant. She is a companion! Companion to a fine lady that has finished that waiting part! Do you know Flor? Oh GOOD! Flor is married to me, and is a Fine Lady! But she has no one as a suitable companion. Do you know of any reason, you couldn’t be a Lady in Waiting, companion, and friend to my Lady Flor?

Would you like that? Would you do that? Thank you, very much! You are doing me a big favor. Flor will be so pleased.” I’m rather pleased, with myself of course!

Julia is looking at me in a weird way. “What? WHAT?” I ask Julia. How many girls did I arbitrarily cut because of their youth? She asks. I tell her, Just 6, only six.

“Are you able to make room for five additional Ladies in Waiting? Do you believe Carlita will remain silent and not brag about her new status?” Julia teases me. Except, it isn’t a tease. It’s a manufactured problem. I made it! I’m going to start initialing things Mfg. I’m talented at creating crisis! Gidget and Helena are hitting it off real well and already are planning going shopping together. They don’t need Ladies in Waiting. Xoti and Neneti are very close, and one of their beds is always empty, both occupying the same bed. Flor has Carlita, as soon as she approves of having a companion, and I’ve no doubt Flor will approve. Bebe has Nana and Flor.

Carmen is distraught over the loss of Carla, and needs a shoulder to cry on. One!

Still, that leaves four more girls to place.

“Julia? I apologize for usurping Carlita and reassigning her without asking you. As a Fine Lady, one of the Finest Ladies, would you accept four new, different Ladies in Waiting, in recompense for the unwarranted loss of Carlita?”

“I’m supposed to save your bacon, just like that?” Julia tries to be stern, but her giggles interfere. “Yes, I’ll take your castoffs, you smooth talking rogue!”

“But, I’ll have my price! Perhaps you’ll suck some pussy for, a period of time, for about, until I say stop!” Carlita’s face turns toward me, grinning back over her shoulder. Julia grins mischievously at me and inappropriately caresses Carlita.

I’m uncomfortable! That speech maybe shouldn’t have occurred in front of little Carlita! I’m further discomfited by Carlita’s weird neck rotation and knowing grin! I’m uncomfortably reminded of demon possessed Linda Blair in the Exorcist! Nah! Carlita is an innocent and beautiful young girl. Her youth should imply a presumed innocence. Wishful thinking on my part? The entire ranch is full of Sapphic women and maybe an observant Carlita, isn’t so innocent? Maybe Julia knows that!

Anyway, I’m no censor of other peoples freedom of speech! Certainly not Julia’s.

“It might only be three! Let me get my wives”. Took me a few minutes, but I rounded up Carmen, Xotl, and Neneti. Helena and Gidget also came, uninvited, but welcome. Turned out everybody wanted a bed warmer! Except Xotl and Neneti wanted to share, and the just one they want is Chela, a friend. They get Chela. Carmen chooses an athlete, like herself, recently turned thirteen, named Oracle.

Gidget chooses a blond nine year old, named Luz. Known to everyone as Lucy. Mexico is a land of immigrants. Blonds and redheads, though rare, exist in Mexico.

Two girls, one nine, one eleven, remain and Julia accepts them. They are disappointed to not be companions to the young brides. They brighten when Julia informs them she and I are secret lovers, and they must help guard our secret.

Seems everybody likes to be naughty, or at least know naughty secrets! They sneak sly peeks at me and flirt a little. Their names are Reina, 11 and Ninell, 9.

After little Carlita, age ten as I suspected, gathers her things, I drive her into town. She’s been to town before, on several occasions. The total number of times, she’s able to count on the fingers of one hand. She is very excited and talkative.

I’m grateful for bucket seats. Her seatbelt keeps her in her seat and out of my lap. She and Flor should be perfect. Both are very huggy girls! Carlita is a chatterbox!

Flor and Nana are ecstatic to see me, and quickly welcome Carlita, making her immediately feel she’s one of us. Flor gives Carlita fierce hugs, and the VIP tour!

Angel and Xavier are background ghosts until called upon for some service. They seem afraid of me, for some unfathomable reason of their own. I return to my former remote non-engagement with them. I snub them!

Bebe weeps when she sees me. I remind myself these are happy tears, not reproachful, as my conscience wants to ascribe to them. I have neglected Bebe and Flor since the morning, that... , the ... day Carla was taken from us. Chokes me up. I must try to make it up to Bebe. And to Flor. All my girls! I have been out of it!

After climbing on her bed, and getting nearly eyeball to eyeball with Bebe, I’m uncertain why she studies my face with such a confused expression.

“It’s your whiskers. She’s never seen you with whiskers before.” Flor interprets for me. Rubbing my face discovers I’m woolly. Haven’t shaved since ... I need a shave!

After showering, shaving, deodorizing, adding a splash of aftershave lotion, and checking if the part in my hair is even and straight. Hey! It’s fair major concern!

When your part is from ear to ear, as wide as your forehead, every detail matters!

I return to Bebe and she approves me. She is improving her motor skills leaps and bounds. Only recently she progressed from perpetually clinched fists, to grasping! Demonstrated when she seized me by my hair in a kiss. No, I’m not bald! Really!

The wide part joke is, if you can imagine it, just a joke.

This evening, after shaving, and nose to nose again with Bebe, she places and rests her open hands on both sides of my face. A caress? Seems to me, more like a human and appropriate gesture to accompany recognition. “Ah! There you are!”

Maybe I read too much into Bebe’s developments. I hope I don’t hope too much.

Flor and Carlita are already best friends. Why didn’t I recognize earlier that Flor, though popular, was a misfit with her sister brides, and lonely! Better late than never. Carlita was selected as a companion for Flor, and they’re well matched in size, temperament, sense of humor, hugginess, and intellectual level.

Only one fly in the ointment! I have a fixated baby chick following me everywhere. If Flor wants Carlita, she only needs to find me. Flor had to restrain Carlita, after my pleading to prevent her from entering the bathroom with me!

I called Helena, and also spoke to Gidget. They have a plan of sorts. One of the butlers drove my car to collect them from the ranch, a few hours after that call.

When, with perfect timing, they arrive, they introduce Luz to the other two girls, who have just changed into their nightdress. Flor wears her cotton Wendy Darling gown. Carlita wears an outsize baby-doll negligee so sheer, nothing is left to the imagination! Carlita is too obviously, a girl! That negligee, is an abomination!

The solution? Footed jumpsuit pajamas in bright blanket plaid, for all three, Flor Luz, and Carlita. Each get one.

The seamstresses at the ranch whipped them together in a hurry at the request of Helena, and using Gidget’s design. Scrounging through the ranch for matching plaid blankets, as source for the cloth, consumed much time. The three kids love them, and after changing into their new Pjs, begin a rough-house game of tag through all the lower apartments. Footed Pjs have a fun enchantment sewn in!

I love and blessed Helena and Gidget for sparing me the need to lock myself in my office, to avoid and escape Carlita. Whew! The kids wear each other out!

Nana watches over the sleeping, teen and preteen girls cuddled together.

Helena, Gidget, and I enjoy a relaxed coffee conversation together. First since ... when the sky caved in!

Definitely, we rejected unanimously any idea of bringing all the girls back to the apartments. Crowded before just with brides, there simply isn’t room to fit in four Ladies in Waiting with their Ladies.

Flor, Carlita, Nana, and Bebe, I believe will be most comfortable if they remain living here in the apartments. We all agree they will stay. Helena will have, keep her room. I have the entire center apartment. Gidget needs a room of her own.

Helena suggests, bless her, permanent staff isn’t needed. Day cleaners from the ranch can restore order, sanitize, and do minor maintenance. We host fewer girls!

Personally, I’d dismiss the brace of butch butlers, and I tell her I desire it so. Helena overrules my wish, and sends them to the ranch instead. They were only obeying orders from Marysol, when they milked me of my essence, and they did me no lasting harm. Don’t harbor hard feelings towards them. It’s unjust!

Not much consolation, but at least they weren’t successful, I gloat! I didn’t cum!

But you did! And they were sucessful! Helena informs me! They have my essence, collected from the witches vagina, and their plans to resurrect Carla proceed. It’s a nine day novena, so culmination is not imminent. We have a little window of time, to plan circumvention! Too much! Too much pain, grief, and anger.

Leaving for a walk outside on the balcony, I struggle to regain my self-control.

Gidget joins me.

“Dad? Daddy?” Gidget has her arms about me, and tries to pull me outside of my inner woe. She is successful. Turning in her arms, I too, embrace her! We grieve together. I for Carla’s death and my loss. Gidget grieves for me and my pain.

When we return inside, there is a note on the table. Helena is driving the butlers out to the ranch. Expect her return in an hour, she concludes. To use rather than lose the time, we pack Gidgets things into the servants room. It’s clean, and the linens have been stripped. Gidget and I make up the bed with fresh linens.

“Want to test the bed, Daddy?” coy Gidget is playing temptress with me.

“Do you know what happens to temptresses?” I warn, cautioning her.

“They get fucked?” she hopes. Don’t want to disappoint my lovely daughter. The bed tested out, sustaining a riotous romp without collapsing or splintering apart. We only noticed our audience later. While licking sweat from each others bodies!

“That looks like fun!” Flor assures them it is. Nana endorses Flor’s opinion and hurries all back to their beds. Gidget and I stare after them, at each other, then laugh until we ache. Much giggling comes from the adjacent main bedroom, too!

“Now that you’ve had a few test drive days to form an opinion, isn’t having an adult, human, and fawning daughter-wife, more to your liking than infrequently fucking a silly adolescent cartoon mouse, Daddy?” Gidget humps her hips up at me, burying me deeper in her vagina.

“I can never fully make up to you, for the neglect I...”, I can’t find the right words! “It’s difficult to admit I could be so insensitive and stupid! All my life, I have disciplined myself, not to want, what I can’t have. That is as close to an excuse, I dare make for neglecting you. Since I believed, I couldn’t have you regularly, but only rarely when you chose, I put you out of my mind! Most of the time! So unfair to you, and if I’d only been more perceptive, paid more attention, I could have...”

Gidget interrupts me. “I forgive you Daddy! With all my heart, and all my love, I forgive you! Would you like to put it behind us? That’s best for us both! Never mind what we can’t recapture. Think of the future. Only one little behind I want!”

Gidget grabs Roger by the base, and rocking her bottom higher, almost somersaulting over on her shoulders, withdraws dripping Roger from her vaginal passage. Pressing his one eye to her puckered rectum, Gidget instructs me.

“Push Daddy! I have always wanted to try this with you. Gadget the sex mouse, couldn’t do it. Chocolate mousse isn’t exactly a pleasant thought during this act!

Fuck me in my virgin ass, Daddy! OOH! Daddy! You’re going in! You’re so BIG, Daddy. Fuck my pooter, Daddy! Hmmm! It also feels nice in my pussy, when you fuck my ass! I never imagined they are so closely connected in pleasure! You can have all my holes, Daddy. Fuck all of your innocent little daughter’s holes, you bad Daddy! Oh, Daddy, this feels so intense! You better learn to like fucking me in the poop chute! I love it! Now, fuck me like you mean it! Fuck me like you love me!”

I love Gidget intensely, passionately! As she demanded, I fucked her as I love her!

Gidget wants a shower, among other things. She heads for the bathroom. I want coffee, and head upstairs. Nana accompanies me. I make Irish for both of us.

“Yumm, This is wonderful, Mr Will!” Nana enthuses. I tell her, so is she.

“I mean, this tastes wonderful!” I assure her, so does she.

Nana strips off her nightie, spreads it on the table, and places herself upon it.

“Want some?” She is lying on her back at my end of the table, her legs hanging off, her feet in my lap. She wriggles her toes in my crotch.

“I’d love some!” I drag her bottom to the table’s edge and hoist her legs on to my shoulders. “Pass the hot sauce!” I’m licking my lips.

“I’ve got plenty of sauce already. Spicy enough even for you!” Nana brags.

Proof is in the pudding, they say. Deciding to be brave, I dive my mouth on her shake-a-puddin. Nana tastes good, like I knew she would! Poetical, ain’t I? After num-num-num-ing her to an orgasm, I fucked her ferociously. Nana is no hothouse flower. She knows how to fuck, knows what she likes, and isn’t bashful about demanding it. She wanted to be fucked hard and I obliged!

Helena phoned. Some altercation between Julia and Helena on one side versus Marysol, the “nuns” and the former butlers on the opposing team, has every-bodies panties in a wad, and nobody is willing to just agree to disagree. The issue is important, and must be resolved in Julia’s and Helena’s demanded way, because the opposition’s position is completely unacceptable. Their attitudes are identical. Both sides have that one commonality! Helena won’t return tonight!

“When does Bebe need tending? I would like to have a copy of her schedule, if that’s possible!” Nana replies, she will draw up a copy for me. Bebe is due to urinate in twenty five minutes, then won’t need tending until two Am, another wetting, then six Am peeing again, a bowel movement at seven, then wets again at ten Am, two Pm, six, and ten Pm. She hydrates before and after each urination, and receives four light meals during the day.

It’s very convenient Bebe’s functions are fine tuned and punctual, like clockwork!

“You are Bebe’s caregiver, Nana. I will always abide by your decisions regarding Bebe’s regimen. Ideas will occur to me, but I’ll always get your okay, first. I have an idea! Instead of diapering Bebe for her wetting, let me take her into a warm shower with me.? Let her pee there.” I want Bebe to have new experiences, and frequently. Actually, for some unexplainable reason, I want Bebe to pee on me!

“There would be no problem, Mr Will, that I can see. Bebe has never been in a stand up shower, but I hose her off with a garden hose often enough. Not too different. Give it a try if you want!” I plan to. First I pick up Bebe and carry her to my room. She likes being held in my arms. I had to lay her on my bed to undress.

For a moment, Bebe was upset but Nana sat next to her and stroked her with a soothing hand and smiles. If Nana is okay with it, Bebe is okay with it. Bebe said “Nah Nah” to confirm her position.

Scooping Bebe up in my arms, we go naked into the bathroom. Nana regulated the velocity and temperature of the water. On tank-less water heaters, those are interdependent. Faster flow is cooler, slower is hotter. Holding Bebe sitting upright on a forearm, leaning against my chest, my other arm about her shoulders, I step beneath the spray. She doesn’t enjoy spray in her face, and turns her face against me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.