Pursuit of Happiness - Cover

Pursuit of Happiness

Copyright© 2019 by Yob

Chapter 2 Wild Thang You Make My Heart Sing

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 Wild Thang You Make My Heart Sing - Stroke Story. No redeeming qualities. A study in turpitude! A critic of chapter one, complained there wasn't enough sex to be a true stroke story. I try to remedy that in chapter three. Chapter three also sets up the situation for the sequel, "The Tide Rises". The characters in the story seem to be writing or steering the story. I'm anxious to learn what they do next! Sex will be involved! They're beginning to act real nasty! Join me, we'll investigate together. Comments and vote appreciated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Humor   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Humiliation   Rough   Harem   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Amputee   BBW   Clergy   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Geeks  

Preface

Thinking out loud again, a dangerous practice! Is my theory testing out?

Is the real secret of finding happiness, finding it within? Or with someone?

Still looking for that special someone who can MAKE you happy? Still optimistic?

A TRUE OPTIMIST benchmark would be, someone to make you PERFECTLY happy!

I think I found, not just the one, but seven! Only time will demonstrate if they as a group, or any of the individual girls, make me perfectly happy. My theory states “Happiness is a variety, a plethora of warm wet pussies.” Pussy is a very good thing, but can there be too much of a good thing? I’m tending toward that conclusion, after having thirty one different women during the recent six days! Several of those, I have no desire to re-fuck, as long as there are other women available. Names are not mentioned, I still live here with them, or near them! More permanently now, since I have married. Who may be reading this? Who knows? I have to sleep sometime! I prefer to wake up intact, with all my parts!


Regina was ecstatically pleased we were back. The day had passed without incident, not even a tiny one! Regina fretted over the HUGE responsibility of being ranch Boss! She was relievedly happy to return the reins to Helena. We both assured her the smooth day, was precisely due to her influence! Her managerial and people skills were responsible for the calm operation and efficiency.

Regina blushed prettily, and her eyes glowed. Possibly the shine of her increased self esteem radiating from her eyes? Her spine gained an extra notch, click, in erectness, and her face acquired a tiny extra hint of majestic pride! She’ll do!

Regina oohed and ahhed over the seafoods. Two shiny buckets were produced, and she sorted rapidly. One was seafood for a paella, ( A rice dish ) and the other caldo mariscos. ( seafood soup ).

In a corner of the kitchen, I heard cackling, as unpleasant as nails rasping on a blackboard. I checked it out. The demented ones, were caged in the kitchen.

Not like an animal cage, more like a playpen, adult sized.

They had been wrestling for possession of a mango, until they saw me. Immediately both fixated on me! Masturbation while hungrily lusting over me, was their current diversion. I smiled and studied their busy wet pussies. This encouraged them to roll back on their shoulders, legs wide apart, bicycling in the air, and stretch their pussies open. An enticement to play? Was I interested in more than looking? They were happy to offer their all! They were kind of cute. In a playful way, though not very attractive. Their springy unmanaged hair stuck out from their head’s like Medusa. Was their desire infectious? Is my response triggered by their need? Needy is now a turn on? A lot of unhappy people in the world, would be delighted, if that is true!

Okay, I confess, they’re giving me, Roger an erection. Roger has zero discretion.

“Climb in with them!” Regina suggested, “They won’t bite, I don’t think!” and she laughed! The other two cooks seconded the motion: I should fuck the crazy girls!

Hell, why not! Removing my clothes before entering the cage, was a precaution to avoid my clothes being ripped from my body! When I entered, the cackling stopped! Now they were mewling like kittens. The first girl I penetrated, simply went spastic. She was an interesting, but violent ride! I fucked her and came in her quickly, perhaps her desperation became my urgency! When I withdrew, she began smearing my cum all over her pussy and ass! That looked hot! Hotter when she masturbated with cummy fingers! The other girl was a bit more subdued, and we enjoyed a nearly conventional fuck. Took longer, because, her insides really felt good, and I wanted to sustain the sensations. Once I was off of her, the two were promptly in a 69, cleaning up everything with their tongues! They were quiet, though! An improvement! All of us agreed and appreciated the relief!

“Lovely, Mr. Will! Just lovely! Are we next, maybe?” The kitchen staff is inspired.

“Why are they here in the kitchen, Regina?”

“Because Anna, Bebe, and Flor are at your apartments. Helena sent them and asked me to tend the wild child twins!” Regina explained, but I couldn’t make sense of why it was done.

Helena has something planned! I’m sure it will be interesting!

Helena walked in just at the perfect moment. I was still naked, Roger still erect and wet with pussy juices and my own emissions.

“So how IS wild child pussy?” Helena asked with a giggle. I simply couldn’t resist, and launched into an off key rendition of The Troggs, “Wild Thang!”

Wild thing, I think I love you
Wild thing, you make my heart sing, You make everything,
he entire kitchen was an uproar of uncontrollable laughter!

The demented ones were showcasing their talents as mimics, copying my every dance move and chorusing “Wild Thang!” just behind me. A better performance wouldn’t have resulted, if it was rehearsed, which of course is ridiculous!

I blew kisses to my co-stars! Retrieved my clothes, dressed, and left laughing.

My bride and I had our arms about each other, supporting each other walking out.

The kitchen staff were still in stitches. The wild girls continued their performance of WILD THANG, without me! They craved attention and had found a way to get it.

The paella and seafood chowder were high points of the day. The Cantina received none of the leftovers. All went to the apartment. When we arrived, the girls came down to greet us. They helped us offload and trundle stuff upstairs. Still hot, and promptly served, the food usurps the center of attention. Enjoyment and gratitude is evident as they heartily eat! Seafood produces smiles on their faces. Silently, I note and promise plenty more in their future! Giving them pleasure, pleasures me.

Helena decided, for some reason which I’ll attempt to pry out of her later, that we need a huge staff at the apartments. Elba and Alma, the housemaids are here.

So are Anna, Flor, and Bebe! The only reason I can think of for Bebe to be here,

is devoted Flor won’t leave her! Xotl, Neneti, Carla, and Carmen are here too!

After the dishes were cleared away, Helena called our family meeting to order.

Bebe rests in a second floor bedroom and is not in attendance. The rest of us remain in the third floor dining room. Helena informs all present, the astounding news. All are invited to congratulate us on our wedding! Lots of kisses result. I receive numerous! Alma, Elba, and Anna are promised cash bonuses for caring, for the rest of us. Elena turns to me. In a very dignified, and formal manner:

“My lord husband! All I am and all I own are yours!

This ring was my father’s and now I pass it on to you, the new lord of the manor!” The ring only fit my pinky finger. I am proud to wear this important heirloom!

“This is our honeymoon! All your wives are here with you. Here is the marriage certificate. They can read their names!” Helena Elena Montechiste, followed by the names of the girls. My condensed scrawl provided the extra room! None of my brides had a surname, except for Helena Montechiste. Until they added mine.

Turning to the girls, Helena calls each by name.

“Carla? Come kiss our husband! Carmen? Come kiss our husband! Xotl and Neneti, come kiss our husband.” Flor waits. The silence is deafening! Flor waits!

Flor isn’t called. She stands alone! Her eyes are pools threatening to over spill. Lips aflutter, her mouth trembles in distress. She tries to prevent it, but the tears flow, marking her cheeks with salt trails. Downs Syndrome inhibits Flor from thinking lucidly! She believes in magic, and started rumors she and I would marry. Helena exacts a penalty, a cruel torture, too harsh for delicate Flor to understand! Flor begins moving slowly towards the corner where Anna and the maids stand.

Her feet move leadenly. Flor is heartbroken and dejected. Is she running in slow motion to Anna, for consolation? Passed over as a bride, does she think she’s no longer welcome? Just one of the servants now? I pity Flor, hurt for her, in her grief!

I love Flor! I want to rescue her! From a fate, Flor’s weak mind, in error imagines!

I will never make the mistake of countermanding Helena! We will, at all times, present a united front. In private, we will undoubtedly have heated discussions sometimes! In public, Accord! I never want to be at cross purposes with Helena!

“FLOR!” Helena thunders. Did a flash of lightening accompany it, or I imagined it?

“Your husband needs one of your special hugs, and so do I!” Helena released the impending doom. Scattered it like brittle leaves before a gust of dense cold wind!

Flor is alive and happy again! Resilient girl! She runs first to Helena, and gives her a tremendous neck hug! Then my gleeful darling runs and leaps into my arms.

“I knew it! I just knew!” Triumphant Flor exclaims! “The night of magic, I knew!”

Somethings can’t be argued with or explained! Flor is showering me with kisses!

“Our husband desires and has need of seven brides. The six of us present here, and Bebe below! Rejoice! Our wedding night is nigh, my cherished sister brides!”

There was a lot of rejoicing, except for the two sour faced maids, Alma and Elba.

Anna rejoiced, was very happy for Flor and Bebe. Anna received countless kisses.

“Alma, Elba, the last apartment on the floor below, has a small bedroom the two of you will share. You may retire until five AM in the morning!”

The common room of that apartment, has beds for Bebe, Flor, and Anna.

The five of you share a single bathroom.

The middle apartment belongs entirely to Lord Will alone!

The first apartment will belong to Xotl, Neneti, Carmen, Carla, and myself.

I will have the small bedroom in the first apartment.

The five of US will share that apartment’s bathroom.

You may retire to your quarters, ladies. Prepare yourselves for your wedding night!

Girls?” Helena sweeps out, the girls in line behind her.

I take position as rear guard! Riding drag on my harem. Never happier in my life!

Anna and Flor accompany me to visit Bebe. We stop first, in my apartment. Loot is piled high in the middle of the floor.

Not surprising, there hasn’t been time to organize and put things away.

What surprises, is a gigantic bed under the front windows. Massive and ornately carved, it gleams and sparkles with a myriad highlights, reflected within the deep coats of oil varnish and hand rubbed finish! Most beautiful bed I have ever seen!

A wedding gift from Julia and Marysol. Throwing both Flor and Anna onto the bed, I busy myself in the coffee bar corner. The two women are testing the springs, laughing as they bounce on the bed. Their happy play is like music. Remembering who she is and feeling out of place, Anna crawls apologetically off the bed.

“Get used to the idea, Anna! You will be spending a fair amount of time, being ravished in that bed! Don’t look so shocked! You’re family! Not a servant! You may not be a bride, but I have permission from Helena to enjoy any woman on the ranch willing to fuck me, if It has not yet been rescinded! Until you say no, I plan to fuck your fine sweet pussy quite frequently! Even as often as Flor’s, perhaps!”

They were happy, laughing, and bouncing again. Congratulating each other on having such a bull of a man as a lover! Well, credit where credit is due, I say!

The helium bottle is erected next to a kitchen cabinet, part of the coffee bar, and secured with a metal strap to prevent falling over. The cordless drill I was using, I stashed in a cabinet drawer. Easy to get to, I will have frequent need of it.

The mylar balloons, I open and extract one, inflate it with helium, and attach a yard of pink ribbon. The case of new balloon skins, fills an upper cabinet.

“Oh! Now I see, in order to compete with the furniture for attention, I have to provide balloons!” I mock complain!

“It’s very pretty”, observed Anna, enviously.

“Can I have it?” never bashful Flor requested.

“No, but you can hold it as we carry it to your Mama.” I offered a compromise.

“Oh! Mr. Will! You are so thoughtful! Bebe will love it! She’s never had a balloon before!” Anna kissed me and Flor tried to choke me with the intensity of her hug!

Bebe smiles happy to see us, with eyes and mouth both. She is improving control of her facial muscles, at an impressive rate. After I tie the balloon ribbon to her ankle, she quickly discovers how to encourage, cause the smiley face balloon to approach her. With a kick. How to convince it to come close enough for a hug, is beyond her powers of seduction, and a consternation for Bebe! Her eyes plead with the balloon, but it is too shy, too reticent, or too unfriendly to heed her. Bebe is awed by the inconsiderate, but irresistibly attractive, new acquaintance! She aches to be friends! Her face, inscribed with her awe and anxiety, enchants the three of us! How quickly she is learning and changing! Becoming more!

I have no training and I haven’t read on the topic, but couldn’t some of Bebe’s problems stem from sensory deprivation? Staring at a barren dim ceiling for twenty three years with nothing to focus on? Just imagining it, I feel my own mind begin to atrophy. Welcome to the colorful world of interactive toys, sweet Bebe. Deprivation is over! Careful introduction of the NEW, gently so not to sensory overload you, is the new therapy! I dream big! I’m dreaming someday you’ll talk with me, my Bebe! Anna, Flor and I have hopes love can accomplish miracles!

Flor tugged my shirt. “Do you want us to leave, so you can be alone with Mama?”

“Yes! I would appreciate a little time alone with her.”

Lick her pussy and fuck her good. Make her weep for joy! Mama’s a bride too!“ Flor advised in a whisper, kissed me, and dragged Anna away, closing the door. Undressing, I climb onto Bebe’s larger bed. Helena bought it for her. Face to face, we lock eyes, the balloon momentarily forgotten. I kiss her. We kissed. Bebe is learning and getting better at responding. Does she like kissing? She has a death grip on my hair! Holding my head so I can’t escape from kissing. So, I think she likes it. Maneuvering myself down her body, suckling her taut nipples, kissing her soft tummy, I’m licking all over her splayed plump thighs! Finally, my mouth and Bebe’s pussy meet in an open wet kiss. My tongue reams her vagina. She coats my tongue with her cream! Bebe tastes deliciously sweet! Hand over hand, I scale up Bebe’s soft body, enjoying the heat and silk of her!

Roger easily encounters and is welcomed within the quivering mouth of a very wet warm pussy. Evidence Bebe likes it! Locking eyes with her, I cover her mouth with mine. Our tongues dance, and slowly I glide into her. Exquisite sensations reward every inch of progress! Deep into her trembling tender twat, I insert myself! Our eyes are slits! Squinting, enraptured with each other, and the intense euphoric mutual stimulation of hyper-sensitized genitals. Bebe’s pussy is fine and mine! We are one single shivering, quivering lump of anxious orgasm craving dissipated flesh! Bebe and I fuck slow and long, savoring each other and our union! I never want this magical feeling to end!. Throbbing together, soaked in our volatile juices! My frantic piston pounds her combustion chamber in reciprocating cycles. We make love deliriously! Extracting every drop of pleasure we can coax or squeeze from each other! We soar to apogee together. I toast my bride Bebe with a scalding splash of cum deep in her pussy, spraying her spasming cervix! Bebe is going to be fucked frequently! Objections, Bebe? She crinkles her eyes.

I’ll take that as a “No!” Once I am dressed again, I kiss her, beginning our goodbye, when she speaks! “Nah nah”!

I run quickly to get Anna and Flor. “Okay, Bebe! Say it again!” Miracle of miracles she repeats “Nah Nah”! She is looking at Anna when she says it!

“You have been re-christened Anna! Hence forth you are Nana!” You are our official nanny for as long as you want the job. Nana is pleased to have the job and the name.

We are all pleased with Bebe!

Thinking my cum may have healing powers, is that egotistical? How about an experiment! Do we have any unsmelly corpses, road kill, lying around? Kidding, just kidding! Do we? Somebody check the street!

Flor is dragging me urgently back to my room! Really, she is digging in her heels and leaning into the tow, straining to hurry me after her!

After the door closes, I am overwhelmed by a frantic, desperately horny, burning on high flame aroused, totally enamored, midget teen bride! Flor is very impressed with her husband! Flor’s pussy is swollen in arousal! She demands me inside! We fuck furiously on the bed and more on the floor, after we bounce off the bed and fall on the floor! When I cum, it only increases Flor’s appetite. Marrying the man of her magic night dreams and hearing her Mama speak for the first time, may have unhinged Flor’s weak mind. Certainly ramped her hormones!She is an insatiable Kami! Until she faints from sexual excess! When finally I ejaculate a second time, her inert unconscious body spasms as she receives it! A purely physiological reaction, the result of spraying her over-sensitized cervix!

I carry Flor naked, dripping, and unconscious to her bed. Anna, Nana now, tucks her in. Speaking of insatiable, the caring loving look Nana bestows on Flor as she settles her in bed, affects me strangely. Makes me hard as iron! I push Nana onto her own bed, pull up her cotton shift, and jam myself into her without any preliminaries. Fortunately, Nana has been masturbating before I brought Flor in, so it isn’t painful. She is delighted, responds enthusiastically, and she is a great fuck. I meant it when I promised Nana frequent ravishing! She’s good pussy!

Several times while furiously fucking Nana, I notice two cute faces in tandem, peering at us through a crack in their door. My ejaculation is pitiable considering how much effort I expend on getting it. Not Nana’s fault, she is as sweet as can be. Very enjoyable to fuck! Roger is simply out of steam, on empty. Needs a dose of inspiration, recalibrating. Hit Reset! Requires charging! Roger needs a hot jump!

Leaving Nana, walking to the maid’s door, I assume they purposely left a bit ajar, I shove it wide and enter. Whew! The small room smells of funky hot cunt! They must have been masturbating since, maybe starting when I made love to Bebe!

Both are naked, sprawled provocatively on their double bed. Charging stations!Their fingers are busy in their primed pretty pussies, and their eyes lock on me.

I pulled up a chair, drop my pants, and sit! “Hello, my wet dream fantasy twins!”

Masturbating with pretty girls has long been a hobby of mine. After I begin stroking myself, apparently they decide they’re not in immediate danger of being raped. Elba, I assume it’s Elba, seductive manner is familiar, extends one long lithe leg so her toes are in my face. The girl thinks this is replay on demand? Okay, I’ll play. I lick and suck her toes while I stare up her gaping twat and happily beat my meat!.She swaps feet. Both twins are panting pretty heavily now. After licking and sucking those toes awhile, I am presented with Alma’s, a fresh set. I lav and love on both of Alma’s pretty feet while studying her inner shades. If I’m any judge, both girls orgasmed during this exercise. Standing up, I pull Elba to her feet, wrap her in my arms and kiss her passionately. Struggling at first, she soon melts and we are building up a lot of steam together. I grab her sculpted ass cheeks and hoist her into a straddle. Elba locks her legs about my waist. Roger discovers her half gaped pussy hole. I wet myself in her. Her pussy moves on me, begins to slow fuck me. I jackhammer into her a dozen rapid strokes or so, but withdraw just before I cum! Kissing her on her nose, I drop her legs, then topple her backwards pushing lightly with one finger. She lands in a classic knees up and wide, a fuck me spread! Very tempting position! Extending a hand to Alma, she elegantly extends hers, and caresses my palm with her finger tips. When her delicate fingers elude my gasp, I grip her wrist, and pull her up into my embrace. We writhe against each other as we devour each others mouths. Alma’s long legs spring her up and she locks her legs about me like a pole dancer mid high-up on a pole. My glans wallows in her slit, rubbing against her arrogant clit. Her pussy hole tries to capture me as I glide past, tries to mouth me, engulf me. Jerking her down as I thrust upwards, I impale her to the max! Relaxing my grip on her, she’s easily toppled! With a kiss on the nose and a one finger push, she slips off my cock, and sprawls inelegant on the bed! Alma’s legs scissor open and she pulls her labia open with her fingers. Both twins are truly aroused. This is the way things should have been the other night! I want both of them badly. They are desperately hot to fuck me, too! They’re real anxious for Rogering! Rogers real anxious for twinning!

Speaking English to them, which I believe they don’t understand:

“Thank you for the steam girls! You’re my official boiler stokers from here on in! My brides might thank you, but they won’t need to know everything. Five brides need a memorable wedding night. I’m on my way to make love to them! I might need to get my fires re-kindled and re-stoked again! Later! I’ll see you, but I won’t be fucking you mean selfish bitches, not ever! You’re only good for wet dreams!”

“Helena my dearest? I have a boner to pick with you!” Oops! Revert to Nahuatl.

“Helena? I will die of unrequited lust if I don’t have you soon! Where are you?”

“Quit bellowing! I’m here!” Helena held my arm clasped against her full breasts.

She is wearing a very lacy, sexy, see through floor length negligee! A wedding gown for a voyeur husband. We walked to my/our bedroom. Helena eyed the bed! “Where’s the wet spot?” I showed her a puddle on the floor. “Whom did you fuck in such an undignified location? You fucked Flor on the floor? Sweet Flor? Poor girl, to be brutally ravished on her wedding night on the fucking floor! You BRUTE!”

“We fell or bounced off the bed. We were fucking so intensely it didn’t matter!”

I explained. “Flor passed out, and I carried her to her room and put her to bed!”

“Probably you banged her head against the floor and knocked her out! Brute!”

Helena only teased at being mad. “So, am I the tail end? The last of your brides, the dregs reserved for me?” Helena’s eyes had a tightness about them, telling me she wasn’t teasing, she wanted to be upset now. Intends to be!

“Of course not my dearest! I have not had Carmen, or Carla, or Xotl, or Neneti yet. Bebe and Flor weren’t arranged or planned! They happened in response to Bebe’s speaking her first words, and everybody kind of went crazy! Bebe said “Nah Nah” and it was a spontaneous love fiesta!” I made my voice apologetic. Supplicating.

“Well, I’ll forgive your making love to the mental defectives, because you love them so! You big softy! You have an amazing rapport with Bebe and Flor!

But fucking Alma and Elba ahead of me? I may never forgive you for that! Even if they do have incredibly hot bodies! You could have; should have, resisted them.”

“I did not fuck them, my love. I used their bodies, but it was not sex with them!”

“Are you attempting a blatant Clintonesque redefinition of words, because I am neither foolish nor stupid enough to swallow that “it ain’t sex” line of Bull Shit!”

Helena was stoking her own fires!

“Amor! Amorcita! My love! My darling! My life, my wife! Center of my universe!

I swear to you! I only treated Elba and Alma as eye candy, nothing more!”

“Eye Candy? What in the hell is eye candy? OH! EYE CANDY! Giggle! That pretty damn well describes them! Giggle. You swear you did not ejaculate for them or in them? Pledge on your honor? Okay. You’re forgiven.” Helena laughs her ass off!

Whew, close one! Fudged a little on the fucking, but honestly, I didn’t ejaculate!

Is that the same level of flimsy obfuscation as “I didn’t inhale?”

“Come to bed, my lord. There is a joyous consummation of our wedding to engage in, and time is wasting. Poor man! After me, you still need to manage it four more times, before day break! Come with me to bed, now!” I love Helena, I really do!

Did I ever mention entering Helena is, Oh, I did. Well, it’s true. I’m home, Mom!

I love all my girls! The ones I married, and all the rest! I love pussy! Enough said!

After some extended and steamy love making, I ejaculated deep inside Helena, right against her cervix, and her cervix dilated and kissed Roger right on the old one eye! Woah! Ecstasy! We were going again for an encore, when Helena suddenly realized my intention of trying for second helpings.

“Will? Don’t over extend yourself, dear! You have nothing to prove. You are all I want in a man, a lover, and a husband. Save something for your young brides.”

“I want more of what I just had! You were, are fantastic!”

“You can have all of me you want later. I’ll stay here. Take the girls as a group! Their desires will feed each other and all of you will be hotter than lava! Whenever they’re in beds together, they’ll talk about and will remember their wedding night!

Knocking on the door wasn’t even completed before four pairs of youthful hands seized me and pulled me into their room. All were wearing white cotton floor length gowns. Very virginal. Very demure. Very Wendy Darling. Wendy like? Not much older than Wendy was. Wasn’t she twelve? My four brides are only fourteen! Partly women. Partly still girls. Who am I? Not Pan! I, ahem, am Prince Charming!

Wendy regaled the lost boys with bedtime stories as Peter invited Wendy to do. As mom’s do. Be the lost boy’s mom in the Never Never, Peter asked. Bed-story time! Charm the pants off my brides and seduce them into my bed! As Prince Charming, I will weave a mesmerizing tale of adventure, love, romance, desire, and MAGIC!

My impromptu, ad lib tale without the annoying”” marks.

On a magical night not so long ago, an old prince ( the door opened and a fifth bride tiptoed inside ) Sit here near to me Flor, I invited. A moment of pregnant silence, then begin again, in a hushed voice, and suspenseful tone, this time.

Not so terribly long ago, one of those rare magical nights that rarely occur, did! Occurred! On such nights, there is always a full moon and a clear sky. A fresh breeze stirred the leaves and the hearts of all who walked in those magic moon beams. There was magic in the air. Carried on the breeze. You could taste it when you breathed. The magic settled deep in your lungs, and you felt it there, like soda pop fiz, bubbling into your blood stream! Giving you a feeling of specialness! More alive! Ready! Preparing you for the magic, when it happens. And eventually, it always does! Giving you goosebumps of excitement, anticipation, and expectation, a premonition, fore knowledge, that something extraordinary, unnatural and wonderful is about to happen! Because, it invariably does, on such a beautiful and rare night!. If they were less rare, they would seem more natural! Magic by it’s super nature has to be rare, or it would be common and not magical!

An older middle aged prince, who had never married and never wanted to, went out for a walk that night. He breathed in the magic air. The moon beams shone on him and transferred their share of the magic! The breeze carried the magic dust to him, and it settled upon him drifting down, a glittering dusting of snow.

Before very long, he was totally enchanted! He knew when it happened, he felt it!

Now, he was an enchanted middle aged prince. The problem with enchantments, they don’t always work exactly as you expect. This particular enchantment was a love enchantment. The prince recognized that, right away, but he wasn’t exactly sure how it worked or what it was supposed to do. What he did notice, was an extreme attraction to certain young ladies, and less towards certain others.

Helena, come in. Girls? Can you make room? Shall I start from the beginning again? Okay. Did you hear most of it listening at the door? Then, I’ll continue.

This attraction he felt was stronger than attractions he had experienced in the past. In other places and times, he would want a certain girl. Now, when the attraction happened, he HAD to have the girl. It is a powerful enchantment and a powerful need. The prince had as many girls as he had need.

Some of the girls were a bit like eating peanuts. Once you start you can’t stop. Some girls he enjoyed just fine! Had heartburn later. No more chances for them!

Other girls, were fuck buddies! Like appetizers! Hot and delicious, but not substantial enough. They only made him hungry for finer, exotic, heartier dishes.

Some made him feel bloated, lethargic, bored and sleepy. Didn’t go back to those!

Then, he discovered there was a very select few girls, who satisfied every part of him. Body, mind, spirit, and heart! They were everything he could want in a girl. Although they were all beautiful and only a few, he was under the sad impression, he was only allowed one! This is a big problem! How do you choose one from among the perfect. None are more perfect than the others. One of the perfect girls suggested he could have all the perfect girls, if he chose her first, as queen. She is very intelligent. Smarter than the prince! He listened to her, accepted her advice. As a result, he has seven hotttie, perfectly lovely brides tonight! Only one problem! Who does he make love to first? The wise queen suggests, make love to all at once! I suppose that idea works. What think you, of the wise queen’s idea?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.