Banging a Beauty - Cover

Banging a Beauty

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: An amazingly gorgeous woman has one surprise after another for some hired help.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Sharing   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   .

I’m kind of a beast, a guy who does free-lance landscaping which has given me a rugged body. I have a full beard, just long enough to be soft, and I need a haircut more than I get them but don’t like that shoulder length feminine look. I’m definitely a man, as my odor at the end of a day often attests.

Whether it’s my appearance or because I don’t go looking for it, I don’t get a lot of pussy. What does tickle my tool from time to time is usually a one-night stand, or, in my case, a one-day. I might have lost business because when I am called to give an estimate by some women they really want their crotch and not their garden plowed. Whether for a thrill, because their regular man was away, or for revenge, I’d never know. After the encounter they might be embarrassed to have me around more, or too tempted for their own good. I do know I get compliments and learned the right beard length to tickle their thighs. When they find out I’ve had a vasectomy, but without requiring more proof than the little scars, bareback is often requested.

Enough of that history. Right now Abby is riding on me. She likes me sweaty at the end of my work on the yard. Says it brings out the primitive in her. We didn’t fuck on my first visit so I figured I’d get some yard business and she had quite a list of things she couldn’t get her husband to do. He’d agreed to hiring help.

The weather was nice and she seemed to have little else to do but hang around me as I worked, usually shirtless. Long pants though to protect my legs. She was a classic thirtyish beauty, worthy of a women’s magazine cover or Playboy’s centerfold. Yeah, that hot. Her blond hair was almost shoulder length and naturally wavy, her eyes a pale grey, her smile frequent. Moving lower, her rounded breasts were firm enough to keep that narrow band of fabric across her nipples in place. A hell of a lot of the rest showed to my distraction. A pair of running shorts riding on slimly-curved hips below a trim waist kept you looking lower. Long and perfect legs too. I wouldn’t ever protest when she pulled my attention away from the task I was on.

She’d bring me water or cold tea and sometimes cookies. She said she was available if I had any questions or needed any help. I got to wondering how much “any” encompassed and had to keep putting my mind elsewhere to keep my crotch from bulging.

When she’d lie back on some lawn furniture, rarely with her knees together, I confirmed that she had a trimmed muff since the shorts didn’t have tight legs and she was obviously commando.

It was fortuitous that the woman I visited to give an estimate after my first day at Abby’s was one of those described above. She got a hell of a ride and asked how often I gave estimates. I told her to call. It had been nice of Abby to show me the shower in the house’s lower level. She even went to my truck to get the change of clothes I’d brought. She was in my personal space, with no objection, as we planned for tomorrow. That night I kept wondering what it would be like to be her husband. Would I keep her horizontal all the time or would I wear out and have to take a break?

That turned out to be an applicable line of thought. Over cold tea I found out he worked and traveled a lot, much to her dismay. He’d just left for a trip to Asia for two weeks. She sat close to me, I noticed. I had a rule, which I was sorely tempted to break, that I never made the first move.

She must have figured it out because she didn’t just show me to the shower that day, she joined me. Wordlessly she cleaned me up, paying special attention where my legs started. I reached for those perfect breasts and they felt every bit as good as they looked. She smiled as I tweaked her stand-out nipples. Words were still not necessary as we toweled each other dry and she led me, with her perfect ass keeping my eyes locked on its sensuous motions, to the lower level guest bedroom. She put me on my back and now it’s back to the present mentioned above.

She wouldn’t kiss me, something many women reserve for their love-partners, but her hips sure knew how to move. I could also feel her internal muscles doing their thing. She’d obviously had a lot of practice. I did my part, sucking and caressing those magnificent orbs, squeezing those perfect buns, and caressing other parts of her body I could reach. I did nibble her ears and kiss her neck, kind of tickling it with my beard from the way she giggled.

To my delight we set up a regular schedule for my visits, limiting them to half-days to increase the frequency. Great!

As we mated we got more familiar with each other’s style and the tension of having a new partner was eased. She wore less and less as I worked until I laughingly told her that I was being distracted too much. Her answer was to fuck me on arrival and again just before I left. Every time I drove away I marveled at my good fortune.

When she reminded me of her husband’s impending return I was flooded with feelings. One was sadness that my access to her might end; another was irrational jealousy because he’d be fucking her again. She sensed that my feelings were growing so had a talk with me over a beer.

“We get along very well and you do a great job filling my needs but I am pledged to another. I’ve done this before but it has never gone so well which puts me in a quandary about us continuing to screw. My husband will keep me quite busy in bed, something you know that I crave, and I can understand how I might feel if the situation were reversed. Let me give it some thought since there are still several things on your work list. FYI, I’ve always been a one-man woman. That doesn’t mean I’ve had only one, just one at a time. I might be ready for a change.” That gave me hope.

In my anxiety over the weekend I jacked off and called up an old girl friend who was dating someone else. Fortunately he was unavailable temporarily and, like Abby, she was horny so I got my balls busted. It did remind me why we had broken up though. She talked non-stop unless her mouth was full of dick.

Abby met me on Monday in her usual outfit which by now was some skimpy shorts. She went one better and had a new thong she said her husband had brought back. I suspected that the darks spot at the bottom was seepage from her box. She didn’t offer any welcoming pussy so I wondered as I worked just what was going to happen. Otherwise she seemed the same.

When my time was up she brought me some cold tea and obviously wanted to talk. “I’m still not sure about this doubling up in my sex life. Maybe I’m ready to go to the next level though. I didn’t seduce you earlier because my husband nailed me before he went to work and I wasn’t sure if you’d like me all messy.”

I smiled, “I’d like you after five guys in a row dumped their loads.”

“Oooo! That’s an exciting thought but I’m certainly not ready for that! I take it you’re ok with the situation?” She stood up and headed for the bed we used. I was right behind her. We had a good fuck and she laid close to me, things still on her mind.

“I feel sexy and wicked at the same time. I wish I could share this with my husband but I don’t know how to go about it.”

I asked, “Lots of men think about sharing their woman. Has he ever mentioned it?”

“When we were engaged he did but I was putting on a good girl image so I didn’t encourage it even though it was interesting even back then.”

“Doesn’t he wonder how you get along while he’s gone?”

“He finally did ask. I quoted the Beatles, ‘I get a little help from my friends’. That’s how I would refer to my dildo and vibrator. I guess you qualify as a ‘friend’ too.” She grinned.

I had an idea, “My sister confided in me one time when she was drunk that her husband shared her with his best friend a few times. At first it was separately in the bedroom but they’d also had a threesome which she loved. I’ll find a time to ask her or you could talk to her yourself for ideas.”

“I’d be too embarrassed so you do it. I’ve got to go now so let’s shower.”

It took me a week to get to my sister and get her advice. She was titillated that her little brother was in such an erotic situation.

When I was next with Abby she was eager to hear the advice. “First of all, resurrect the talking and build some fantasies. Maybe find some relevant erotic stories on the web to read together. Tell your husband you stumbled across them and wanted to share with him. That brings up the ‘share’ concept. Then move on to role-playing in the bedroom, using identities of former lovers or celebrities or just made-up ones like your yard man. From there you might ask if there is anyone he’d really like to see you with, if you would do it. Don’t appear over-eager. I’d bet he would it rather it be more of a stranger. Perhaps you could suggest me.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.