Start the Revolution Without Me - Cover

Start the Revolution Without Me

Copyright© 2019 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Fan fiction set in or inspired by Freddie Clegg's "New Order" universe, where a radical femdom group takes over the UK. This is from the perspective of an Englishman who becomes an ex-pat in a hurry after that.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Alternate History   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Politics  

“So, it’s official,” Heather informed us now, “my marriage is over. Fernando wanted me to terminate the pregnancy and I told him that I wouldn’t. He wants a divorce now and I’m fine with that. It was fun while it lasted with him, but I think that what I really need now is you and Nina. To dominate me, of course. Sex with my husband and lovers, very nice ... sex with Master and Mistress? Fantastic! I want to be your personal kept slut ... well, and Nina’s, though you outrank her. In any case, I wasn’t about to abort your spawn and I never will.”

“Same here. I want Bruce’s seed to grow inside me, not wither up or die. I want us both to be pregnant at once, swollen bellies, waddling side by side, and then later pushing baby strollers together at the grocers’. That will set a good example for our followers in our new religion, our new church or cult or whatever one wishes to call it. We should formally embrace polygamy, if you ask me. Imagine the outrage! Bloody wankers screaming sheer bloody murder!” Nina urged me once again to be sure to breed both of them, “and don’t forget Tanveet. She should be wife number four.”

“What about number three?” I pointed out the obvious oversight.

“Cassidy, of course. The waitress. I saw how she looked at you this morning as she brought breakfast. Trust me, she’d gladly join us, given the chance! Four wives are an excellent start, darling! Preferably all pregnant to you, too, if I had my way,” Nina encouraged my fantasies even further.

“I love the idea ... it sounds ... terrific! Now, how do we go about seducing Cassidy?” Heather asked, “maybe by getting frisky in front of her and triggering a response?”

“We’ll have to be sure to order room service for lunch, too, and make it obvious that it’s because we’re so busy fucking, you know,” I chuckled at that idea.

“And make it clear that we ladies are very bi and very open to sharing,” Nina added as I lined up my cock behind her to fuck her all over again.

Heather caught the hint and lined up next to Nina to get her fair share of my cock as well. I began aggressively screwing both ladies, back and forth, getting my dick wet with both of them while mixing their lady juices together in both holes. I also made a point of fingering both of their asses for the hell of it. Once more, both women showed that their arseholes were extremely sensitive erogenous zones by bucking their hips even harder and growing wetter still.

That was, no joke, the moment that Cassidy walked in on her own, no call for room service or anything. She didn’t even hesitate. For whatever reason, I wasn’t sure, and I was definitely shocked by this, but she instantly started disrobing for us. Then she positioned herself right next to the other ladies, so I knew without a doubt that she meant to get fucked, too.

“So, you gonna fuck me or not?” Cassidy finally challenged me as I slid out of Heather and entered her next.

I soon bottomed out inside Cassidy before pulling out of her to enter Nina again, followed by Heather. I had three women to satisfy and I still didn’t know much about the third at all. I just knew that she wanted me to plow her and make her my bitch. She didn’t even protest when Nina stuck one of her own fingers up her cornhole, either.

“Yeah, finger my ass, queen bee! It’s clear that you’re his favorite, but that’s okay! You’ve known him longest, you’re another Brit like him, and the other one is married to another man. That much is plain to see. I don’t know how the three of you got together, exactly, but I know that my ultimate dream or fantasy is to belong to a man ... as part of a harem of sorts.

“I love the thought of three women or maybe even four carrying the same man’s babies at once and making love to each other, too. There has to be a head slut, though, and that’s clearly her. I also like that she’s clearly Indian. I’ve always wanted to go down on an Indian girl. And the other one’s Hispanic ... fucking sultry hot, if you ask me!

“Is this permanent ... is she leaving her husband for him? I hope so! I want the four of us to be an item, you know. I want us to live together, share a bed, cuddle up, and do lots of orgies together! I want to lick their asses, too! I want to be kept as a man’s personal fucktoy, one of a few, and have to service y’all at once! I want to get fucked by women with strap-on dildos, too!” Cassidy surprised us all with the intensity of her fantasies.

If screwing Nina and Heather was a treat, adding Cassidy was like icing on the cake and I knew it. She brought so much to the table, especially her bubbly enthusiasm for lots of hot, sweaty, kinky sex. She even slipped one of her own fingers up Nina’s bottom to add to mine and made Nina scream an orgasm that could scarcely be believed. Then she casually licked her finger straight from Nina’s arse and offered her a taste.

“Where are you ... from, Cassidy?” I asked her out of pure curiosity.

“Provo, Utah, but I’m tired of being a good Mormon girl, you know. If I had lived back in those days, I would have been a happy plural wife and tried to seduce my sister-wives into lezzie stuff, too. I also would have urged them to bathe more often, along with our husband. And I would have encouraged anal and oral as well as other things.

“So, am I your slut, too, now? Am I your sexy fuckmeat? Your dirty little blonde cum whore! Bear in mind that I’ve been seducing missionary boys constantly and I don’t intend to stop that at all,” Cassidy warned us, not that I minded ... I loved the idea of her bedding the “elders” of the LDS church.

“Hey, that works for me, I think for all of us, too,” I asserted while now boning Heather again, right before switching to Cassidy, and then Nina.

“Yeah, if you guys want to join me in screwing Mormon virgin boys, trust me, it’s hot as fuck! I’d especially enjoy watching them bend over for Bruce’s cock up their asses! Treat them like the natural twinks that they are! Nineteen year olds who think that they know it all, but you get their pants down and they’re instantly your bitch, most of them!” Cassidy egged me on as I pounded her again, followed by Nina.

“Well, I am starting my own church, after all. I could use converts. Well, Nina and Heather are founding it with me, of course. You’re more than welcome to join us. Trust me, this church ain’t like the Latter-Day Saints at all. It’s a very ... sex-positive church, put it that way. But no rad fems, of course. I’m not returning to England because of them, same as Nina here. We’re both very much against the New Order regime in London. No man-haters need apply,” I elaborated more of my plans, “also, there’s gonna be a fourth. Tanveet. Nina’s sister. She lives in Australia right now.”

“Even better!” Cassidy declared, “two yummy Indian asses to lick along with a sweet Latina one. To say nothing of rimming some male ass, too. By the way, I’ve been a stripper, hooker, and did some cam girl and amateur porn work. And I’m clean, just look at my latest test results.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.