Start the Revolution Without Me - Cover

Start the Revolution Without Me

Copyright© 2019 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Fan fiction set in or inspired by Freddie Clegg's "New Order" universe, where a radical femdom group takes over the UK. This is from the perspective of an Englishman who becomes an ex-pat in a hurry after that.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Alternate History   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Politics  

“You know, if Australia doesn’t drop the Queen as its Head of State, that is my only concern about possibly moving in with Tanveet in Melbourne. Only in the sense that I don’t know how that would impact things, just because she has reserve powers. What if she uses them to help the New Order regime somehow? In principle, however, I would love to move to Australia. I just hope that this pushes them to become a republic at last,” I expressed my only worries about possibly going to the Land Down Under as opposed to staying in the United States.

“A good point. Perhaps we can give some a push in the anti-monarchist direction, eh?” Nina acknowledged as she lay on her belly to let me take her while watching the news.

“This just in. The Turkish Government has formally severed all diplomatic relations with the United Kingdom, effective upon the installation of a New Order government. President Erdogan has also warned that trade between Turkey and the UK is likely to suffer as well, and that ‘extradition between the United Kingdom and the Turkish Republic is certain to be adversely affected by yet another foolish vote.’ Erdogan has given all British diplomats and their families 48 hours to either defect to Turkey or else withdraw from Turkish soil, and he has ordered the recall of all Turkish diplomats and their families from British soil as well.

“He has further signaled that he is likely to ‘strongly reconsider Turkey’s membership in NATO, given the undesirability of having to fight in defense of a godless matriarchy.’ It is quite clear that Erdogan is taking full advantage of this situation to weaken his country’s ties with the West, using New Order’s election as the perfect excuse for such a geopolitical move. It is also likely a very popular move that will bolster public confidence in him, as nearly all Turkish polling data reflects an extremely hostile attitude toward New Order and its radical feminist ideals,” the BBC anchorman visibly shifted in his seat as he slipped in some slightly subversive speech while he still could.

“It is a pity that the Turkish Government and People are willing to desert an ally over our domestic political activities when we haven’t abandoned them over their increasing authoritarianism and religious fanaticism. New Order hasn’t even taken office yet, and no one is willing to give them a chance in the entire Turkish Republic? It’s sad, very sad, and I fear that others will follow suit. Not everyone, thankfully, but I worry that we shall lose a lot of allies and trading partners, which may radicalise New Order more. I didn’t vote for them, partly because of these kind of scenarios, but I’m willing to give them a chance. Admittedly, I’m a Scot and it’s possible that even Scotland will revolt over this,” the anchorwoman expressed her own inner turmoil, much to my shock.

“Well, the response from Number 10 Downing Street has been utterly lacking. The lame-duck Prime Minister has absolutely refused to give even the slightest gesture of solidarity or support to his successor, indicating that perhaps he is extremely worried and upset over this result himself and bitter over the outcome. He hasn’t even threatened sanctions against Turkey over this latest action. He hasn’t even signaled his intentions about his own private life after leaving office, leading to speculation that he intends to flee to Canada or somewhere else. Then again, I have no desire to share my travel plans publicly, either, as I’m not entirely sure if I shall even have a passport pretty soon. Becoming a second-class British citizen wasn’t exactly in my plans for my life,” the anchorman declared, sweating profusely into the camera in a way that makeup couldn’t conceal.

“Don’t be so quick to assume that you’ll lose all of your rights as a British subject. The Queen can always act to protect your liberties with her reserve powers if it comes to it in a pinch, to say nothing of Prince Charles if and when he should become King,” the anchorwoman continued to show signs of denial and wishful thinking, much to my chagrin ... easy for her to do, not being affected like her colleague.

“You want to fuck the complacency right off her face, don’t you?” Nina teased me as I thrust deeper into her gash, my cock making her groan and curse with the intensity of my strokes.

“Bloody hell, yes, I do, love!” I declared as I slapped her bum and she pushed back even harder at me with her hips and buns.

“Pretend that I’m her and you’re hate-fucking me for being so daft!” Nina begged me as I bottomed-out inside her yummy twat.

“Oh, fuck, yes ... I’m going to grudge-fuck you into next year!” I shouted as I plowed her cunny as roughly as possible, much to her delight.

I screwed Nina harder than ever and she whimpered as she took it, egging me on to fuck her harder, even as we half-listened to news of Taiwan severing all trade with the UK and Japan actually exploring economic sanctions. Loose talk that the EU would not even consider permitting Great Britain back in after this election was also mentioned by the anchors. The UK was on its way to becoming a pariah state, but at this point, I cared far more about plundering Nina’s luscious body. She was mine now and I was determined to enjoy her to the hilt.

“Well, we had to cancel the swimming since we’re pissed, but my tadpoles are about to swim to your eggs again!” I teased Nina, swatting her as she laughed at my remarks.

“Oh, fuck ... just cum in me again ... please!” Nina urged me, her slippery quim soaking me with its wonderful juices.

“You really want me to breed you, don’t you?” I taunted Nina as I held off cumming just yet to fully savour the experience of shagging this lusty dark beauty.

“Yes ... claim me ... make me yours! Fucking breed me already!” Nina pleaded and I yielded to her blandishments at last, spilling my seed as far inside her drenched, stretched fanny as I could.

I lay on top of Nina, in spite of the slight ache in her bruised buttocks from my swats, and she simply let me rest my cock between her lovely cheeks. I kissed her neck and shoulders repeatedly as we watched some more televised news, our bodies almost melting into each other’s flesh. I stroked her long, jet-black tresses as well, enjoying the scent of her lustrous hair in my nostrils as I unwounded from that last romp.

“You know what I wish?” Nina asked me lazily.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.