The Water Nymph - Cover

The Water Nymph

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Fin Murray's latest summer vacation is about to take a very strange turn, as one swim in the lake brings him up close and personal with a Naiad, a water nymph.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Paranormal   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Public Sex  

“Fin, eh? Like a fish’s fin. I like it. I like it a lot,” Arsinoe told me as she handed me back my trunks.

“Well ... Arsinoe ... it’s been a real ... pleasure,” I stammered a bit, never having cheated on my wife before.

“Likewise, babe. I’m lovin’ it! Do come back, you lovely man!” Arsinoe told me with repeated kisses that peppered my face.

“I’m pretty sure that I will,” I resolved, not about to give up a lover like this ... not even for Steph.

That was not even counting the rest of Arsinoe’s family, such as Callisto and Xandria. Yeah, they had a very different, much improved worldview, if you asked me. Fuck Christian morals! Fuck monogamy, right? I was done with that bullshit for good. I wasn’t playing that game anymore.

I had no idea how literally true that was until I reached my RV to the unmistakable sound of slurping and licking, followed by moans of feminine pleasure. I walked into the bedroom, thinking that perhaps my wife jilled off, though that didn’t explain the slurping and licking noises, of course. What I found instead was my wife of six years, Stephanie Ortiz Murray, naked with her ass in the air, going down on my own sister, Maggie!

I coughed and both ladies turned around, faces now whiter than ghosts for a moment, and then beet-red. They were busted and they knew it. How long had their lesbian affair been going on, anyway, and why was I never told of it? I started to walk away, but neither woman was having it. Oh, no, they pulled me onto the bed, choosing actions over words to solve their conundrums.

Before I knew what was up, my trunks were back down, sliding off my legs, and Maggie was on top of me. My own sister mounted me and took me cowgirl-style, kissing me until my wife planted her pussy on my face. They made out for a good while, each lady using plenty of tongue while I found myself even licking Steph’s taint and ass. My wife squirmed, but I slapped her cheeks to make it clear that I wasn’t having it, either. I meant business. If they wanted to make a peace offering through sex, they had better admit what it was and give me what I wanted, too.

Both ladies moaned very hard now, especially Maggie once I eased a finger into her bum and smacked her buns as well. She creamed herself at least twice on my cock, even as my wife flooded my face with her juices at last. Whatever this threesome was supposed to be, I was rapidly taking charge of it and both ladies knew it. When I stuck my tongue inside Steph’s butthole, she screamed louder than a banshee and collapsed on top of me. Maggie lost it, clenched my dick with her slippery, hot, wet gash, and even pissed herself before I exploded in her furry twat.

“I guess ... an explanation ... is in order, right?” Steph finally spoke.

“You could say that, yes. But to be honest ... I cheated, too,” I announced, feeling it necessary to be frank.

“That wasn’t cheating. That was a peace offering, bro,” Maggie corrected me.

“That wasn’t what I meant ... I fucked a girl ... near the lake. Just minutes ago. Tell me, though, given that this was my first act of infidelity, how long have you two ... been lovers?” I told the ladies, watching their jaws hit the floor.

“Well ... seven years? Sorry, but we were always girlfriends ... we never broke up before the wedding. Sorry ... it was wrong, wasn’t it? Not very Christian of us. Please don’t think that my love for you is fake or the marriage a fraud. You’re the only man for me. Maggie’s the only girl in my life, you see. One of each,” Steph struggled to mollify me and mitigate her offense.

“I see ... yet, you got all jealous when you thought that I might be fucking one of the guys or gals at the gym, not to mention about my lifeguard duty. Someone’s guilty conscience, perhaps, making her paranoid?” I confronted Steph, who lowered her head and nodded.

“I ... I was afraid that you’d ... do what I did ... and then leave me for a guy. You’re bi, too, aren’t you?” my wife asked me.

“Yes, but if you didn’t leave me for Maggie, why would I leave you for someone like Vince?” I used an example of a hot young stud at the gym.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.