The Coach - Cover

The Coach

Copyright© 2019 by Westside24

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - There are many challenges that arise in coaching basketball not all of which occur on the court. Being successful in overcoming these challenges can be very rewarding.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating  

Ted’s basketball team lucked out with a win Friday. It was an unusual win in that the game was tied with ten seconds to go and the opponents who had the basketball called a time out. They received the time out but the problem was they were out of time outs which resulted in a technical foul being called. Ted’s team made one free throw and held on to the ball till time expired. It wasn’t a great way to win a game but it would be posted in the win column.

On Saturday when Emily opened her door she looked very nice in the four inch above the knee dark blue dress she was wearing. The square neckline indicated that she certainly was not flat chested

He remarked, “To me it looks like you are packing heat and I am not referring to a gun.”

“It is nice to hear you say things like that but I do have a pistol in my purse.”

On the drive to the restaurant she said, “When I spoke to my sister and told her who I was going out with she told me about the tragedy involving you wife. Please accept my condolences. It must have been a rough time in your life for you.”

“It was, but I am trying to put that behind me as you can see by my taking out an attractive State Police Officer.”

That caused Emily to laugh which was pleasant for him to hear.

Dining with Emily was also pleasant. She was knowledgeable on many subjects and had some strong opinions. While they were talking the expression on her face suddenly became serious and she just stood up and walked away from the table. Ted turned and watched her walking up to an elderly man. She initially gave this man some slaps on his back. She then had the man stand and putting her arms around him did the Heimlich maneuver which caused him to spit up something. The man sat back down and Ted could see this man thanking Emily. She walked back to her table receiving some applause from the diners who had witnessed what had happen.

Arriving back at Emily’s condo she thanked Ted for a nice evening. He told her he also had a nice time and would like to do it again. She told him she too had a nice time but it was too early to pick a day since she didn’t know what her work schedule was which could fluctuate. Call her during the week was her suggestion to him.

Back at his place Ted was undressing to go to bed when he noticed the spy watch he had purchased. So far it had limited use but it did work as advertised. He had only worn it a few times and there was no need for him to wear it tonight. He hoped that would continue to be the case with the women he meets.

On Sunday around noon Ted’s cellphone buzzed and the caller id indicated it was Kate calling. Answering the phone he said, “What function are you calling about that you want me to escort you?”

“Oh nothing like that friend, but I was wondering if you are free today maybe you would want to come over and watch some television. There are some basketball games on and the Blackhawks are on at seven.”

Ted knew it wasn’t television that she was offering since she called him ‘friend’ and he was of a mind to take her up on her offer. He was also a little horny and that had him respond to her that he would be over about four.

He was in for a little surprise when Kate opened her condo door. While her hair was in place and she had on all her makeup, what surprised him was that she was wearing a dark velour sweat suit. She still looked good in wearing the sweats, but he thought it was a little unusual for her to be dressing down from what he had seen her normally wear.

Ted accepted her offer of a drink but he asked her to make it light. She made the drink and after handing it to him she sat on the couch next to him. He put his arm around her and there was some small talk they exchanged as they watched the NBA game that was on the TV. He turned down her offer of ordering a pizza now saying maybe later.

His hand that was around her had a mind of its own. It made its way under the sweat pullover and worked its way up till it was cupping Kate’s braless breast. She didn’t voice any objection to where his hand was or what it started doing with its thumb lightly massaging the nipple. He could feel the nipple getting stiff with him doing that which he did do for some time.

Kate broke this contact when she stood to refresh their drinks.

When she was back she again was sitting next to him with his arm around her. This time his hand slowly worked its way under the waistbands of the sweats and then her panties and was lightly massaging her special place. Kate didn’t say anything but he saw where she shifted and moved her thighs farther apart to give him more access. This went on again for some time but then she took his hand and removed it.

She stood up and said, “Why don’t we go to the bedroom and watch the TV there. That is if you really do want to watch the TV. She was pulling her top over her head after she said this.

He followed her to the bedroom unbuttoning his shirt while he walked. Kate was first to be undressed and went to the bed which he shortly followed. It appeared she had enjoyed the last time they were together because he could see she was in the doggie position on the bed. She was on her knees with her head down and her butt up. It was still light out which gave him an excellent view of her waiting for him. As he approached her he thought it was a highly erotic picture that she was presenting to him of her exposed backside. He didn’t have a camera and wasn’t wearing the spy watch but this picture of what he saw was forever burned in his mind.

Needless to say, his shaft became stiffer at seeing her in this position. He lubricated his shaft with some saliva and kneeling behind her with one solid thrust fully entered her. He clearly heard her say, “Jesus” when he did this. It wasn’t long after his penetration of her that she climaxed and he less than a minute later deposited a warm load of his spend in her.

She did leave the bed to order a pizza but retuned for some more cuddling. Putting the sweats back on she paid for the delivered pizza and after they ate it was back to the bedroom.

This time when Ted gave her oral sex she went ballistic when his finger started probing and then penetrating her rosebud. He could sense that she was having some very intense orgasms. She finally begged him to stop by saying that she couldn’t take it anymore.

They rested for a while and she told him she had never had orgasms that strong. After some time had passed they started kissing and Kate drifted down to where she was giving him head not that he needed it. It must have been payback time because her finger entered him and started massaging his prostate. It wasn’t long before he was making a warm deposit in her mouth which she swallowed. She later told him she liked the taste of spend.

Driving back to his condo Ted had mixed thoughts about Kate. No question she was an exciting woman who enjoyed having sex besides being good-looking, smart, and intelligent. The only negative was that there was an emotional element missing because it seemed that each of them was just providing a service for the other. While the sex was good, he thought it could have been better if there was an emotional attachment.

On Wednesday Ted phoned Emily. She answered the call and said she couldn’t talk long because she was on patrol. He asked her if she was available for dinner Saturday. She said she wasn’t since she was scheduled to work. His disappointment was short-lived because Emily told him she was off Friday and would come to watch his basketball game. They could go out after the game.

The game on Friday was against the conference leader. This was the second time they had played each other with Ted’s team upsetting them for their only loss in conference play in the first game. The opponents took no prisoners this time in winning the game by sixteen points.

When the game was over and people were leaving the gym, Ted looked around and saw Emily coming down from the stands towards him. She had on a jacket over her pullover and was wearing form-fitting jeans. He knew she was younger than him by a few years but she looked younger than that by how she was dressed.

She attempted to comfort him because of the loss saying, “Well, you can’t win them all” and then she laughed after saying it.

Ted did not take losing well but because of the smile on her face, he laughed with her. He asked her to wait here as he needed to speak with the team and would be back in a few minutes. After saying a few words to the team he walked back to where he had left Emily. Seeing her standing there gave him a flashback of a memory he had of Marcia once standing there waiting for him. Because of that, he debated on taking Emily to an out-of-the-way place he had taken Marcia to for pizza and Sangria. Instead, he suggested that they go over to Dom’s for pizza.

He had a good time being with Emily. She had such a pleasant personality that it made the time fly by. They talked about several things. Ted said there was only one game left in conference play and it couldn’t come soon enough. He thought they would be much more competitive next year and would do well barring any loss of the players who he expected to be on the team.

They walked back to their cars that were parked close to each other. Ted inquired about Emily’s work schedule. She said she wouldn’t know till mid-week and she told him he should phone her then.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.