The Coach - Cover

The Coach

Copyright© 2019 by Westside24

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - There are many challenges that arise in coaching basketball not all of which occur on the court. Being successful in overcoming these challenges can be very rewarding.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating  

The next day, precisely at six Ted’s condo phone rang. He pressed the entrance button which opened the building door and then he opened his condo door. He also turned on the nanny cam as he thought what he was going to say should be recorded since the existence of Marcia’s torn panties with his dried semen had never been discussed. About a minute later Marcia walked in. What was a little different this time was that she was not wearing a business suit which was what she normally wore. This time he could see she was wearing a wrap-around dress.

To him, she didn’t look as depressed as she had looked in the past in being here. He offered her a vodka and tonic and she accepted his offer. He handed her the drink from which she took a healthy first sip.

In watching her sipping the drink he said, “I have been thinking about this so-called arrangement we have. I blackmailed you into having sex only because you said you were going to blackmail me. You needed to be taught a lesson even though what you tried to do was because of your love for your son. I can understand that but you shouldn’t have resorted to blackmail. Saying you would accuse me of rape which you would attempt to prove by showing your torn panties that had my dried semen was way over the top.”

“By now you should have learned your lesson and I am assuming you will never try to do something like that again. I have shown you what can happen in you trying to do something like that. All considered I think it’s now time to end my blackmailing you to come here to have sex with me.”

Continuing he said, “I can honestly tell you that I have deleted the two videos I made of you and no longer have any of those videos. I give you my word on that. The only videos that may exist now are the ones I initially gave you. You are free to leave my condo and I won’t be sending you e-mails anymore asking you to come here.”

Marcia’s reaction in hearing what Ted had said was not what he expected.

She put her glass down and standing up with some fire in her voice said, “Just wait a damn minute here! You mean I came here expecting to have sex and you now tell me that isn’t going to happen?”

She waited a few seconds for her words to sink in and then she reached to unfasten the two buttons on the side of her dress and one inside which opened the wrap-around dress she was wearing. A shrug of her shoulders caused the dress to slide down from her shoulders and arms to the floor. The big surprise to Ted was that he saw the only thing she was now wearing were her three inch high heeled shoes. She did not have on any undergarments. Also surprising was that he could see that her very special place now had only a very small and very narrow strip of pubic hair.

“Because of what you said the last time I was here, I went to the trouble of grooming myself for you and now you tell me this is it..., it’s over? Not on your life buster! You are going to take me to bed and make love to me. I did not come here just to have a drink and to hear you tell me I could hit the road.”

Marcia’s reaction and the words she said were definitely not what he had expected. Ted was slow to react in that her words had somewhat stunned him. He could see her looking at him for a response. Finally, he put his glass down and stood while at the same time extending his arms toward her. Marcia came into his arms and gave him a long and passionate kiss. With a smile on her face, she took his hand and led him to the bedroom. Since her clothes were not a concern she helped Ted take off his clothes. That being done they both reclined on the bed and had more than sex, they made long and caring love.

After some kissing, he moved down and nibbled on her stiff nipples and then he moved further down to pay homage to her special place. He caught the scent of her arousal along with some perfume she must have applied there. Just as he was bending down to start licking and nibbling she heard him quietly say, “It’s cute.”

He spent a considerable amount of time there and could see by how Marcia acted and what she said she enjoyed what he was doing. He only stopped when she asked him to stop. She motioned him to come up to her and told him to give it to her fast and deep. He did his best to comply with her request and the kisses she gave him along with her words of encouragement told him he was successful in doing it.

Cuddling afterward with Ted with her hand lightly caressing his chest she said in a somewhat subdued but reflective voice, “There is no doubt we had a rocky start on how this all came about. I agree with you in calling what we have an arrangement or maybe something like friends with benefits. Initially, I hated what you were doing in telling me to strip and forcing me to give you head. Most of that hate however was because you outsmarted me and that just pissed me off to no end. It isn’t that often someone can outsmart me. I couldn’t stand for you to have the upper hand.”

“I want you to know that being with you is the first time I have strayed from my marriage vows and that was because of my son. I will admit that I did enjoy the sex we were having and now it has become something that I don’t want to stop doing. You have a way about you, whether it’s because of the size of your friend or because of the things you say or how you do things that makes me feel damn good that I am a woman. You know how to push all the right buttons.”

Now changing a devilish tone to her voice she said, “You are something my man but with that being said, how about if I give you friend some head and we have another go at it.”

Marcia moved down to do what she said she would do. Ted laid back and thought that for someone who said she didn’t do it, she was a fast learner and was good at doing it. Ted knew that his thinking of having sex with her was nice was a definite understatement. He couldn’t help but wonder how long this relationship he was having with Marcia would last. He wanted it to continue but if it would and for how long was a big unanswered question.

That question was partially answered when Marcia after they both had climaxed and she was back in his arms said, “I know you send me e-mails that tell me when you want me to come here. That is fine and you should continue to do that, but it should be a two-way street. How about if I start sending you e-mails on when I want to come here which maybe more frequent than your emails.”

She gave him another long kiss after saying that while her cool hand was holding and stroking his manhood. This change in Marcia to her now wanting to have sex with him was something he never would have expected would happen. Ted with a little smile on his face thought that having an affair with an intelligent married woman who is also an attorney does have its benefits. He laughingly wondered to himself if he should ask her if she wanted to make some videos.

The relationship that Ted had with Marcia continued with the occasions of them being together becoming a little more frequent. His sending e-mails about them getting together became relatively rare. That was because she was sending him e-mails that were averaging about one a week and a few times it was twice in a week. She had a strong desire for sex that Ted tried his best to satisfy.

After one encounter Marcia was in his arms and said, “I did mention to you before that my being intimate with you is the first time I strayed from my marriage vows. Initially, I did it because of my love for Parker and then you gave me no choice but to continue rather than have you expose what I tried to do. When you said my coming here could stop I made a quick decision not to do that for a few reasons. The main one being that I did enjoy having sex with you despite my acting like I didn’t”

“I suspected that you did and it’s nice to know I am such a great lover.”

That remark earned him a playful poke in his ribs from a grinning Marcia.

Ted learned quite a bit about Marcia and he liked what he learned. No question that she was intelligent as evidenced by her education and her profession, but she was also warm and caring and he discovered that she had a very pleasant personality. She was a very good lover who he could tell enjoyed making love but she also wanted to be sure that Ted received satisfaction as well.

She had a way by how she dressed or what she said that would tease and arouse him which increased his desire to have sex with her. She was not hesitant to give him some oral help when either she thought he needed it or he suggested it. Sometimes that was neither the case and she told him she was doing it because she now just enjoyed doing it.

Not all of the times they were together were spent at Ted’s condo. There were occasions when Marcia’s husband would go away with the “boys” on a golfing or fishing vacation. When that occurred, they sometimes would spend the night at Marcia’s home or would take a short overnight trip to an out-of-the-way place. Marcia told Ted that when he asked her to shower with him that she had never before showered with a man. Once she had showered with him she became the one who suggested that they do it when they had the opportunity.

Ted was immensely enjoying the time he was spending with Marcia. Her frequency of wanting to be with Ted told him that she too was also enjoying their time together. He made it a point not to discuss her marriage with her and she never brought it up in their conversation.

Normally it was the sending of e-mails or phone messages that foretell when they would be getting together. But on a Thursday afternoon during the summer Ted checked his cellphone and saw there was a message from Marcia that said, “I need to be with you tonight.” The wording of that short message raised some concerns on Ted’s part.

That night at about five thirty his phone buzzed and he pressed the button assuming it was Marcia to let her enter the building. In entering his condo Marcia walked in carrying a garment bag and pulling a small suitcase. Something was going on and Ted didn’t know what it was but the look on her face told him that whatever it was, it wasn’t good.

“I need to stay here tonight. This is what I need to wear tomorrow to go to the office.”

“Okay, I give up, just what in the hell is going on?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.