Hotel Hottie - Cover

Hotel Hottie

Copyright© 2019 by De Von

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A short interlude with the bride's little sister on the night before my son's wedding. Turns out little miss sweet and innocent has a naughty side.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   InLaws   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex  

A couple of months later we were back in town for a family weekend gathering with our kids and their in-laws. We wound up at her parents house, and Ellie gave me a couple of sly smiles in passing. Enough for me, but not for anyone else to notice.

After a couple of hours, we were all sitting out by the pool when my son said Bob was going to help he and his bride with moving some furniture at their house, and they would be back in a couple of hours. Mel suggested Bob take their younger daughter with him, and he agreed. After some discussion about dinner plans, they were loaded and off.

In another few minutes, Mel suggested she and my wife go to the store to pick up supplies for dinner later that evening.

“It’s about a 45 minute drive to the big store in town, and Ellie’s pouting about having to ride that long.” Mel said to me. “Do you mind staying with her while we big girls go shopping and have some ladies time?”

“Not at all,” I replied. “I’m sure she’ll just sit in her room, and I’m enjoying a beer by the pool, so we’ll be fine. You ladies have earned some time away, so enjoy it!” I was beginning to suspect what was happening, and my suspicions would soon be confirmed.

After telling Ellie to “be good”, the ladies loaded up and were off, leaving me alone with Ellie for at least 2 hours.

As soon as the car was out of the drive, Ellie came out and sat in my lap and planted a kiss on me.

“I’m glad they finally left!” she panted. “I’ve been waiting so long for another go with you.” She gave me a big grin.

“So your mom knows.” I said matter of factly.

“Yes,” Ellie replied. “She heard me talking in my sleep. She told me after she talked to you. She already knew, so I was open with her. I thought she was going to be mad, but she wasn’t. She just gave me some tips on being careful, and some rules. And she started me on birth control, just in case. She said I could get pregnant even if you didn’t put it in me, and she didn’t want that to happen.”

“She’s right,” I said. “That can happen. So what were the rules? She really only told me one.”

“Yeah, really just the one,” Ellie said. “Nothing goes in my front until I’m ready and she approves. And you can’t do anything that I don’t agree to. Other than that we can do pretty much whatever. She told me to explore and let you teach me stuff.” She grinned as she finished.

“Naturally, we won’t do anything you don’t agree to,” I said. “And I’ll be happy to teach you. I hope you’ll be willing to try anything at least once.” I smiled at her.

“Oh, I am!” She giggled. “Some of my friends have already done a lot, and we talk about it.” She abruptly pulled her shirt off over her head then, revealing her bare breasts. I caressed one as I kissed her again, and she began to squirm on my lap.

“Let’s go inside,” I said. “We don’t want to chance any of the neighbors seeing us.” I picked her up then and carried her into the house. She pointed the way through the living room and down the hall to her room. I lay her on the bed and pulled her pants off, followed by her panties. I admired the sight of her naked young body before me for a few seconds before I knelt at the edge of the bed and lowered my head to her center. I rubbed by fingers over her slit as I flicked my tongue over her clit, drawing a gasp from her. I felt her hands on my head as I leaned in and began licking up and down her slit. She quickly began to grow wet, and I had to remind myself not to press a finger into her. Instead I pressed my hand lower and pressed a finger against her tight anal bud. Ellie responded with a moan and flexed her hips as I pushed the tip of a finger into her ass while I continued licking and sucking her clit.

I continued working on Ellie like this for a couple of minutes before she suddenly tensed and cried out as an orgasm crashed over her. I continued sucking her clit as she convulsed. “AAAAYYYYEEEE AAAHHHHH!” Ellie yelped, wrapping her legs around my head as a second orgasm quickly followed the first. I was surprised how easily she could cum. Most of the girls I had been with when I was younger didn’t orgasm at all, and the few that did took a lot of time and effort to get there.

Finally Ellie drifted down, breathing heavily, and I released her clit from my mouth. I still had a finger in her ass up to the knuckle, and gentle flexed it to keep her warmed up. She was lying on the bed, a thin sheen of sweat covering her body. With one hand, I pulled her pillow close and put it next to her, then rolled her over onto it, so she was lying on her stomach with the pillow under her waist, pushing her hips up.

I slipped off my pants and underwear and climbed onto the bed, straddling her legs. I took my stiff cock in one hand and rubbed the head up and down her wet slit, drawing a series of moans from her.

“MMMMMM That feels so good!” she moaned.

I nestled the head at her opening, just between her outer lips. “This would feel even better,” I said, “but we have to wait until your mom approves first, and I don’t think she’s quite ready for that yet.”

“She’s not,” Ellie pouted, “Even tho I am. I wish we could! I know it’s going to hurt the first time, but that’s okay. It’ll be better after that.”

“Yes,” I said simply, “it will be.”

“We can’t today, but you still need relief,” Ellie said, looking back over her shoulder at me. She started to roll over, but I stopped her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.