The Hypnotic Eye - Cover

The Hypnotic Eye

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 9

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A sixteen-year-old boy was given a gift by an old man that he befriended but had to swear that he wouldn't open the gift until after the old man's death. It turned out to be a hypnotic eye that controlled people's minds. The temptation to control his family and others as well was far too great for the teen to resist.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Things had settled down to a normal routine. Joey had moved in with Olivia and Stacy. Everything was going smoothly now that Joey was engaged to Stacy and fucking her and her mother both. They both also performed oral sex for him regularly. For some reason, Joey liked having Olivia sucking his cock while her daughter watched. He had to admit Olivia, at thirty-three gave better blowjobs and was actually a better fuck than her daughter. That is not to say that Stacy was not a fantastic fuck and that she did not give good blowjobs, it was just that her mother was better at it.

Now that Joey was living with the two subservient females, he had Stacy to move into the master bedroom where she spent the nights with him and Olivia in the king-size bed. Even though they were mother and daughter, they both understood that they were of equal stature as his sex slaves, and he treated them as such. He would use whichever one he desired while the other one laid beside them.

More often than not, it would be Stacy sucking his cock before he would roll over on top of Olivia, as she spread her legs for him. Stacy would then lie there beside them while Joey fucked her mother. It was common for Joey to require whichever one that was not being fucked, to suck his cock clean, of cum and love juice, afterwards. As his sex slaves they performed their tasks equally well.

One day, Stacy had gone to town with Cindy to buy some newborn things she would need when her baby was born. Joey decided he could use a little alone time with Olivia. He took her into the bedroom and told her to get undressed and get on the bed while he took off his clothes. As his obedient sex slave Olivia quickly undressed and, when she was nude, she laid down on the bed and spread her legs as she had done many times before for Joey.

It puzzled and amazed Joey that Olivia had gone all the years after one romantic affair without sex, as he got on top of Stacy’s hot sexy mother. Olivia let out a loud sexual moan and started gyrating her hips when she felt Joey’s cock go deep into her pussy. She continued to moan as he fucked her with hard steady strokes. Olivia was meeting his driving thrusts, humping her pussy up and completely giving herself to him. He could feel the swell of her not so flat belly as he laid on top of her.

Joey continued to fuck Olivia until he ejaculated his cum into her hot cunt. When he rolled off her, he said, “You have turned into a damn good fuck.”

“I am glad that I please you. I seek only to serve my Master in any way he desires,” Olivia said, in a very submissively sexy voice.

After he had gotten to know Olivia, Joey was curious about the man that had impregnated her and why they did not get married immediately after she discovered that she was with child. While he was resting after having sex with Olivia, he decided to ask her some questions about her previous lover and Stacy’s father.

Joey got off the bed, picked up his pants, and took the little box out of one of the pockets. He then went back over to Olivia, still lying in the bed nude, and said, “I need you to look at this,” and flipped open the little box. When her pretty blue eyes focused on the Hypnotic Eye, she instantaneously went into a deep trance. Joey sat the open little box on the table beside the bed and then laid down beside Olivia and said, “Tell me about Stacy’s father.”

“He was my uncle, my father’s brother. He raped and impregnated me when I was sixteen,” Olivia admitted the truth while being controlled by the Hypnotic Eye.

“Stacy told me that her father got killed in the army before you were able to get married,” Joey said.

“That is what I told her. I did not want her to know that she was a product of rape and incest with my uncle,” Olivia said.

“I can appreciate that,” Joey replied.

“Olivia has some suppressed memories that are hidden from her conscious memories. While it is true that she was raped and impregnated by her uncle, that is not the whole truth as to what happened to her,” Joey heard the Eye in his head.

“Interesting. Explain,” Joey told the Eye.

“After Olivia’s father confronted his brother about him raping her and telling him he needed to stay away from the teen, Olivia suppressed all the memory of what happened after that,” Joey heard the Eye in his head again.

“Being these memories are suppressed in her mind, will she remember them, if you access them?” Joey asked Mr. Eye.

“No. Not unless you want her to,” the Eye responded in his head.

“Fine then, I want to know what happened to Olivia,” Joey replied.

The Hypnotic Eye then explained what had occurred that caused Olivia to suppress the memories, as she laid there in a deep trance.

“Did you like it when he fucked you girl?” her father had asked the teen, in a harsh and demanding tone.

“No! He forced me,” Olivia cried out.

“I am telling you; the little bitch is a deceitful little whore. Who knows who all she has been putting-out for?” her uncle told his brother.

“The sorry bastard is lying,” Olivia yelled.

“Watch your mouth girl,” her father said, as he slapped the teen, leaving his red handprint on her cheek.

“Olivia needs to be taught some respect and to keep her lying mouth shut,” her uncle said.

“I cannot deny that. I have always thought she dressed a little slutty since she started going to high school,” her father replied.

“She has been putting out for them high school boys,” her uncle said.

Olivia just stood there in shock, unbelieving what she was hearing.

“Do you wanna fuck her again?” the teen’s father asked.

“Hell yea; and being she is already pregnant, we do not have to worry about knocking her up,” her uncle said.

“Oh God no! Dad! Don’t let him do that to me again,” Olivia suddenly cried out.

“If you want her, take her,” her father said.

“I will take her to the bedroom. You can watch if you want to,” her uncle said, and grabbed a handful of her soft blonde hair.

“Please dad! Stop him,” Olivia begged, as her uncle dragged the struggling teen into his bedroom.

That day Olivia was wearing a pullover top, that in her father’s opinion, showed off her ample breasts’ way too much the way it clung to her body. Her tight jeans that showed off her fabulous well-formed ass was definitely slutty in his opinion. If she wanted to be a little whore, so be it, her father thought, as he watched his brother take charge of the teen.

“Take off your fucking clothes, or I’ll rip them off, and then you can go home naked,” Olivia’s uncle said, in an extremely demanding tone.

The teen looked over at her father with pleading eyes, but saw no empathy in his, only lustful excitement as she heard him say, “Do as you are told girl.”

That prompted her uncle to slap the teen across her left cheek. Not hard enough to really hurt her, but enough to let her know it was only going to get worse if she did not comply with his demand.

Standing in front of her uncle and father, Olivia saw only encouragement to his brother from her father. She reluctantly gave in and gently pulled her top up past her breasts, then up over her head and off. After dropping it on the floor, the teen reached behind her back and unhooked her bra as she said beggingly, “Please! I don’t wanna do this.”

“Damn girl am I gonna have to slap you again?” her uncle snapped.

“No,” Olivia said, in a low defeated hesitant voice, while pulling her bra away from her magnificent teen breasts. Now topless, she dropped her bra on the floor with her top.

“She does have a find set of tits, even at sixteen, they are actually bigger and better than her mother’s,” her father admitted.

“You been letting them high school boys play with your tits?” her uncle asked, then before she could respond, he said, “Hell. I bet Olivia lets them boys suck on her nipples.”

“Her mother and me tried to raise her right, but apparently we failed,” her father said.

“It is not your fault she turned into a little whore. That is just how some young girls are now days. Girls are a lot different now than they were when we were that age. Of course, there were exceptions, but most girls did not put-out like girls do now,” Olivia’s uncle said.

“That’s a fact. I had to marry her mother before I could get in-between her legs,” Olivia’s father replied.

“Get them jeans off!” her uncle yelled, thinking the teen was taking too long to get undressed.

Olivia slowly and very reluctantly, unfastened her tight jeans. After working them off her extremely nice teen ass, she pushed them down her smooth sexy legs. She had to slip off her boots before she could remove them completely.

“Please daddy! Don’t let him do this to me again,” Olivia begged one last time, standing there in only her panties and socks.

Getting extremely impatient with the teen, her uncle reached out and got hold of the waistband of her panties and ripped them off her. He then grabbed Olivia and threw her down on the bed. Knowing she could not fight him off, she laid there while he undressed. After getting naked, her uncle forced her legs apart and got in-between them. Olivia let out a loud groaning moan when he shoved his erect manhood into her tight little cunt.

Olivia’s father stood by watching while his brother fucked the young teen. He could see his hard cock going deep into Olivia’s pussy on each downward movement of his hips. Her father could not resist the urge to take out his own cock, which was already hard, and start stroking it as he watched his daughter being fucked. Then, with a loud satisfying grunt, he knew his brother was unloading his cum into Olivia’s hot little cunt.

After expelling all his cum, her uncle pulled his deflating cock out of her pussy and rolled off Olivia’s sexy body. While getting up off the bed, her uncle said, “I will have to admit, Olivia is one fine young fuck. She has one hell of a tight little pussy on her.”

Olivia just laid there with whimpering moans coming from her, hoping her ordeal was over. However, that was not the case. Extremely sexually aroused, her father quickly shed his clothes and got on the bed with his daughter.

“No dad! Not with you too,” Olivia said, beggingly in a low whimper, as her father got in-between her spread legs.

“If you dress like a whore, and act like a whore, you are going to be treated like a whore,” Olivia’s father said, and then with a shove of his hips, he rammed his hard cock into the teen’s already used pussy, causing her to let out a loud whimpering moan.

“Give the little bitch what she deserves,” Olivia’s uncle said, while he was watching his brother on top of his own daughter, fucking her. She laid underneath her father groaning and moaning as his hips went up-and-down, driving his extremely hard cock in-and-out of her young pussy. Then suddenly, with a loud grunt in her ear, the teen felt her father’s cum being released inside her. He was ejaculating and adding it to her uncle’s cum already in her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.