The Hypnotic Eye - Cover

The Hypnotic Eye

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 8

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A sixteen-year-old boy was given a gift by an old man that he befriended but had to swear that he wouldn't open the gift until after the old man's death. It turned out to be a hypnotic eye that controlled people's minds. The temptation to control his family and others as well was far too great for the teen to resist.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

One day after school let out, Joey was waiting on his sister by the car. When she got there, Cindy seemed unusually apprehensive. On the drive home, his sister did not say a thing, causing him to wonder what was up with her. When they got home, Cindy plopped down in the recliner and had turned on the television. No one else was at home. Joey went to his room and got the little box. He then went back to the den and had his sister look at the Eye. Now that Cindy was in a hypnotic trance, Joey asked her what happened.

“I am not doing that well in math, so I stopped by my math teacher’s office. He said that I am not failing, but I need to pull my grade up. When I asked Mr. Barlow, my math teacher, for some extra help, the old bastard had the audacity to hit on me. He ran his fingers through my hair as he said, Come to my classroom after last period. I am sure we can come to an understanding that will greatly improve your grade immediately,” Cindy told her brother.

Joey could fully understand Mr. Barlow’s lust for his beautiful, extremely well developed, and sexy sister. The next day Joey stopped by Mr. Barlow’s school office. He had the Hypnotic Eye with him and showed it to Mr. Barlow, putting him into a hypnotic trance and asked, “My sister is Cindy Wilson. Did you hit on her, and what were your intentions?”

“Yes, I did. I wanted her hot sexy lips wrapped around my hard dick sucking me off. Cindy gives me a hard-on every time she is in my class. She sits on the front row, and when she wears those immodestly short skirts, I have an unobstructed view of her beautiful legs. Sometimes, her legs will be spread just enough that I can see her smooth thighs almost up to her pussy,” Mr. Barlow answered, while being controlled by the Hypnotic Eye. He had fantasized many times of Cindy being on her knees giving him a blowjob, or her lying on her back nude with her sexy legs spread and him fucking her hot pussy.

“I see you are not wearing a wedding ring. Are you married?” Joey asked.

“No. I have been divorced for some time now,” Mr. Barlow answered.

“Do you live alone?” Joey asked.

“Yes,” Mr. Barlow replied.

“You are going to tutor Cindy and help her bring her grade up. You will ask her to come by your office after school. You then will take Cindy home with you where you will tutor her. As her appreciation, she will have sex with you. She will fuck and suck you off. After each session, you will bring her home. When I leave, you will not remember me being here, but you will comply with the instructions I have given you. After Cindy’s class with you is over, you will never hit on her again and never divulge that you had sex with her or that she sucked you off,” Joey instructed Mr. Barlow.

“He will be as you have instructed,” Joey heard the Eye in his head after leaving Mr. Barlow’s office. Joey then closed the little box and put it in his pocket.

That night Joey went to Cindy’s room. Now that she was his sex slave when they were alone, he just opened her bedroom door and walked in. Cindy had just taken a shower and was using a towel to dry her still-wet long blonde hair. She had already dried off her sexy body but was still nude. Seeing her brother, Cindy said, “What does my master wish of me?” in a soft sweet submissive voice.

Joey took the little box out of his pocket and flipped it open. Cindy automatically looked at the Hypnotic Eye and went into a deep hypnotic trance.

“I am going to give you some more instructions that you must follow. Mr. Barlow is going to ask to see you after class. You will do whatever he tells you. He is going to take you to his house and tutor you to bring your math grade up. While there, you will suck him off and let him fuck you anyway he wants,” Joey told his sister.

“I will do as my master wishes,” Cindy replied, in her sweet soft submissive voice.

“She will be as you have instructed,” Joey heard the Eye in his head. He then closed the little box and put it in his pocket.

Seeing Cindy’s fabulous nude body, with her flawless C-cup breasts and pretty blonde muff, caused Joey to get a hard-on.

“Get on the bed and spread your legs,” Joey said, while quickly taking off his clothes.

“Yes Master,” his beautiful blonde sister said, and then laid down on her back and spread her legs.

After quickly finishing undressing, Joey climbed on top of Cindy and rammed his hard cock into her hot cunt. Moaning and gyrating her hips, Cindy was giving her brother a good ride on her sexy body as he fucked her with hard strokes. She could feel his cock sliding in-and-out of her pussy, giving her a tremendous amount of pleasure. A few more strokes and Joey ejaculated more of his baby-making cum deep into his sister’s unprotected pussy.

Joey, after pumping the last of his cum in his sister, rolled off her and got up, put his clothes back on and said, “Cindy. You have turned into a damn good fuck.”

“Thank you Master. You know I am here to please you,” was his sister’s response, in her soft sweet submissive voice. She then watched her brother walk out of her room.

“Cindy. Would you see me after class?” Mr. Barlow said, the next day at school before starting his daily lecture.

“Yes sir,” Cindy politely answered.

After class, Cindy went up to Mr. Barlow’s desk and said, “You wanted to see me.”

“I have decided to tutor you and help you bring up your grade. After your last class come by my office and I will take you to my house where no one will bother us. Afterwards, I will take you on home,” Mr. Barlow told the teen.

“I will be extremely grateful for your help and do anything you want,” Cindy said, in a sweet sexy voice, as she had been instructed to do while under the influence of the Hypnotic Eye.

That evening after school, Mr. Barlow escorted his young blonde student out to his car. He unlocked and opened the passenger door for her. Cindy slid in on the seat. In the process, her skirt slid up, allowing Mr. Barlow to see all the way up her smooth thighs. He could see some darker blonde hair poking out around the edges of her bikini panties. After closing her door, Mr. Barlow went around and got behind the wheel, cranked the engine, and pulled out of the faculty parking lot on to the highway heading toward his house with the sexy blonde teen beside him. Cindy did not resist when Mr. Barlow put his hand on her bare leg and said, “I am glad you decided to let me tutor you.”

The seventeen-year-old spread her legs enough to allow Mr. Barlow to slide a hand under her skirt along her soft smooth inner thigh. He could feel the warmth of her pussy through her panties. Cindy reached her small hand over and rubbed the large bulge in Mr. Barlow’s pants. She was acting as Joey had instructed her when she had been under the control of the Hypnotic Eye.

“I have been wanting to fuck you, and have your sexy lips wrapped around my cock, ever since the first day you were in my class,” Mr. Barlow said, while continuing to feel her up while he drove. Cindy just sat there silently as Mr. Barlow felt her nice breasts through her blouse and bra.

“What size bra do you wear?” Mr. Barlow asked.

“32C,” Cindy softly answered.

“Take out my cock,” Mr. Barlow told the teen.

Cindy unzipped his fly. Reaching into his undershorts, she wrapped her small soft fingers around his already hard dick and pulled it out into the open. It stuck up straight and hard.

“Suck it,” Mr. Barlow said, as he moved his tilt steering wheel up more to allow the sexy high school senior more room as she leaned over and wrapped her lips around the head of his cock. Cindy then started moving her pretty blonde head up-and-down, sucking her math teacher as he drove down the highway.

“Oh yea! That’s it! Suck my cock!” Mr. Barlow cried out, as Cindy’s hot mouth engulfed his manhood on each downward movement of her head.

“Damn! You hot sexy bitch, swallow my sperm,” Mr. Barlow cried out, while ejaculating in Cindy’s mouth.

The teen gulped down her math teacher’s cum and continued to suck him until he quit spurting cum, and his cock softened. She then raised her head up, letting Mr. Barlow’s cock slip out of her mouth and sat back up in the passenger’s seat.

“That was a fantastic blowjob,” Mr. Barlow said, while continuing to drive as he stuffed his deflated cock back in his pants and zipped up.

When he got the teen to his house and parked his car in the garage, Mr. Barlow got out and went around and opened the passenger’s door. Cindy eased off the seat, allowing her math teacher a good look at her beautiful legs and thighs as her skirt slid up. He then closed the car door and escorted his seventeen-year-old student into his house.

Not yet fully recuperated from Cindy’s fabulous oral sex performance in the car, the thirty-eight-year-old math teacher spent the next hour or so helping the teen with her math deficiency. After the study session, Mr. Barlow took the sexy young blonde to his bedroom. He watched as she unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off. After laying it on his dresser, she reached behind her back and unhooked her 32C bra. Standing directly in front of Mr. Barlow, Cindy removed it, completely exposing her fantastic flawless breasts.

Mr. Barlow started quickly taking off his clothes while Cindy unfastened her skirt, letting it fall around her ankles. She then stepped out of it while slipping off her shoes. Now only in her panties, the teen watched while her math teacher got naked. She could see that his cock had already gotten hard again and was sticking out. As Mr. Barlow stroked his manhood, Cindy slid her panties down her sexy legs and stepped out of them, leaving her nude. Looking at her math teacher’s erect cock out in the open, she was surprised that it was smaller than Joey’s.

Cindy laid down on the bed, on her back, and spread her legs, giving Mr. Barlow full access to her pussy; just as she had been instructed to do. Not wanting to take a chance on knocking up the teen, Mr. Barlow took out a condom and rolled it on his hard cock before fucking the beautiful sexy blonde student. Unbeknown to Cindy, at that point in time, and certainly to Mr. Barlow, was that she had already been impregnated by her brother.

Mr. Barlow wasted no time in climbing on top of the teen. Cindy let out a soft sexual moan when Mr. Barlow slid his cock into her pussy. She continued to moan as he slid in-and-out of her. The sexy young blonde was every bit as good a fuck as he had imagined she would be. Her vaginal muscles squeezed his cock while her hips gyrated in a fucking motion. Then, suddenly, with a loud grunt, Mr. Barlow ejaculated his cum into his young math student’s pussy, with the condom catching his baby-making cum. He stayed inside her until he was completely soft. He then got up off the teen and said, “You better get up and put on your clothes and let me take you home,” while he discarded the used condom and then was putting on his own clothes.

Cindy eased her nude body off the bed. Mr. Barlow watched as the sexy young teen got dressed. He then took her home. For the next six weeks, Cindy was at Mr. Barlow’s house three times a week. Her tutoring sessions usually lasted three to four hours. The first thing that would happen was Cindy would suck off her teacher, swallowing his cum. Then they would actually work on math to bring up Cindy’s grade. After that, Mr. Barlow would take her into his bedroom where he would have Cindy get nude and lie down on her back and spread her legs, as she had done the first time that he had brought her home. He would then fuck the hot sexy teen.

When the next report cards came out, Cindy had actually earned a B+ in math. If there had been a category for sex, Cindy would have earned an A++. Joey stopped by Mr. Barlow’s office and with the help of Mr. Eye, he instructed his sister’s math teacher that he would never hit on Cindy again. That he would consider himself extremely lucky that he did not get caught fucking his under 18-year-old student.

One day, when Joey and Jeff were riding home together with Cindy and Stacy, Cindy told Joey that she needed to stop by the drug store to get some personal things.

“Cindy is going to break up with her boyfriend. Now that I am dating Stacy, I think you should ask my sister out,” Joey told Jeff, while the two girls were in the drug store. He knew that Jeff had the tremendous hots for Cindy. Unbeknown to his friend, Joey had decided to fix him up with her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.