The Hypnotic Eye - Cover

The Hypnotic Eye

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 7

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A sixteen-year-old boy was given a gift by an old man that he befriended but had to swear that he wouldn't open the gift until after the old man's death. It turned out to be a hypnotic eye that controlled people's minds. The temptation to control his family and others as well was far too great for the teen to resist.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Saturday evening, Joey went to Stacy’s house to pick her up for their date; he was going to meet her mother, Olivia King, for the first time. She already knew he was her daughter’s best friend’s brother. Joey knew Olivia had raised Stacy as a single mother and little else.

Olivia had told Stacy that her father, at eighteen, was serving in the Army after graduating high school when she got pregnant, and that he was shipped overseas and got killed before they could get married. However, it was all a lie. Her uncle, her father’s brother, had raped and impregnated her. He had come over to see his brother and caught Olivia, sixteen at the time, home alone. She had just gotten home from school and was wearing her school uniform. A white blouse and blue plaid skirt. Her uncle had been consumed with sexual desire for his sexy young niece for some time.

After Olivia told her uncle that her parents would not be home until extremely late, he could not resist his sexual urges. The sexy young blonde had already given him a tremendous hard-on. Before she had time to react, her uncle grabbed her shoulder length hair and dragged the startled and struggling teen to her bedroom, as she begged, “What are you doing? Let me go! You’re hurting me!”

“Don’t give me any trouble and I won’t hurt you,” her uncle said, totally being controlled by his lust for the teen.

“No! Don’t!” Olivia cried out as her uncle ripped her blouse open. Grabbing her bra with his strong hands, he tore it apart; causing her nice set of C-cup breasts to spill out into the open.

The teen broke loose from her uncle and tried to run as he grabbed the back of her blouse. It was pulled off her, along with her torn bra, as she ran for her bedroom door. Topless, her breasts were swinging and bouncing as she ran. Olivia was no match for her uncle. Just as she reached her door, he grabbed a handful of her soft blonde hair and dragged her back saying, “Where do you think you are going?” He then dragged the struggling teen over to her bed. Using the grip, he had on her hair, her uncle flung the now terrified teen on her bed.

When Olivia tried to get up, her uncle knocked her back down. While the stunned teen laid there crying, her uncle pushed her skirt up around her waist and grabbed hold of her panties, ripping them off her and completely exposing her pretty blonde virgin pussy. Afraid that he would hurt her or worse, Olivia laid there crying as her uncle took off his clothes. She saw immediately that his cock was extremely hard and sticking out.

The realization that her uncle was going to rape her, and that there was nothing she could do to stop him inundated her brain. While Olivia was paralyzed with fright, her uncle got on the bed and forced her legs apart, getting in-between them. Lining up his extremely hard meat-pole with the small opening of his niece’s virgin pussy, he rammed into her. Olivia cried out as she felt the tearing of her hymen and the sudden sharp pain between her legs as her uncle took her virginity. Driven on by lust, he just kept driving his cock in-and-out of the young teen’s very tight pussy.

“Please! Don’t go inside me! I could get pregnant,” Olivia begged, but her uncle did not care, he just kept pounding her young pussy until he ejaculated, filling her unprotected fertile pussy with his baby-making cum.

Once his cock had softened, her uncle pulled out of the teen’s well fucked pussy. He then got up and, while putting his clothes back on, he told the crying teen, “Shut up that damn crying. You ain’t hurt. I just used your hot little cunt for what it was made.”

“I hate you!” Olivia yelled at her uncle.

“You keep your fucking mouth shut about this or the next time you won’t like what I will do to you,” her uncle told the teen in a very harsh and demanding tone. He then left the whimpering teen lying on her bed. Before he left, her uncle picked up her torn blouse, bra, and panties. He then took them with him so that Olivia’s parents would not see them.

After her uncle left, Olivia got up, took off her skirt, and took a long hot bath. She felt better after the bath, but still a little sore between her legs. It was late when her parents got home. Olivia had already gone to bed. The next morning her body felt a lot better. The teen was afraid to tell her parents about what her uncle did to her, so she kept quiet about the rape. Her uncle stayed away, and the teen had put it out of her mind. That is, until she missed her period and was pregnant.

“Mom. I am pregnant,” Olivia blurted out one evening.

“I warned you about boys,” her mother snapped.

“Mom. I was raped by daddy’s brother,” Olivia said, starting to cry.

“I will talk to your father when he gets home,” her mother said.

That evening, when Olivia’s father got home from work, she told him about Olivia’s accusation about his brother raping her.

Her father took Olivia and went straight to his brother’s apartment and confronted him, “Olivia says you raped her, and now she is pregnant.”

“Olivia came on to me, so I fucked the hot sexy young bitch. She had been putting-out because she wasn’t no damn virgin,” her uncle told his brother.

“That’s a lie! The bastard raped me!” Olivia cried out.

“Keep quiet girl,” her father said as he slapped the teen.

“I guess I cannot blame you for fucking her, but you need to stay away from her. She is only sixteen. You could go to jail for statutory rape,” Olivia’s father told his brother.

Her father did not believe she was raped, and her mother refused to go against her husband. Because Olivia was well-developed with a hot sexy body, her father always thought she dressed slutty in her short skirts and tight jeans. He believed his brother over her. Her father was not surprised that she had been putting-out, even though it was a total lie. While Olivia did date and kiss the boys she dated, she had never let them go any further. If their hands got frisky, she would quickly put them in their place.

Olivia’s father had her mother take the teen to the family doctor. He confirmed that Olivia was pregnant. Her parents refused to let her have an abortion and forced her to have the baby. She had just turned seventeen. Her father did however let her finish high school after getting a year behind because of her pregnancy. After graduating, Olivia went on to raise Stacy as a single mother. Over the years she did occasionally date. However, none became serious, and she never had sex with any of them.

Joey knocked on the door and waited. A minute or so later, Olivia opened the door and said, “You must be Joey, won’t you come in? Stacy will be ready in a minute.”

Joey found Stacy’s mother, at thirty-three, to be extremely attractive. In fact, at 5’7” 125lbs, Olivia’s 37-24-35 body was very sexy. Her nice C-cup breasts, while not overly large, stood out nicely. He could not help wondering how good a fuck she would be, and if she sucked cock. Unbeknown to Joey, the only time that Stacy’s mother remembered having had sex was the day that she was raped and got impregnated.

That day Olivia was wearing a button up shirt and jeans that were not overly tight, but still showed off her nice ass and natural gap between her thighs. While Joey was looking over her sexy mother, Stacy came into the living room. She was wearing a pullover sweater that her ample breasts pushed out nicely, and tight jeans that definitely showed off her 5’3” 117lb 32-24-33 body. Joey decided, being that there was no irate husband or father to worry about and Billy was living on the local college campus, why not indulge himself with both Stacy and her mother?

“There is something I need to show both of you,” Joey said, with the three of them standing in the living room. He then pulled the little box out of his pocket and flipped open the lid, causing both Stacy and Olivia to look at the Hypnotic Eye. Instantly both were in a deep hypnotic trance.

“Olivia,” Joey said, causing her to turn and look at him with her pretty blue eyes.

“I am going to give you some instructions you must follow. When I am over here at your house and we are alone, or with Stacy, from now on, you and she will be my obedient sex slaves. You will perform any and all sex acts that I may require. As my sex slave, you will not care or interfere with whatever I do with Stacy. She and you are my property to use anyway I wish,” Joey told Olivia.

“Stacy. Along with being my normal girlfriend in public, you will be my obedient sex slave when we are alone or with your mother at your house. As my sex slave, you will not care what I do with your mother now that you are both my sex slaves,” Joey told Stacy.

“They will be as you have instructed,” Joey heard the Eye in his head.

“Mr. Eye. Am I correct in understanding that anytime I am over here, even with your little box closed, both Stacy and her mother will be my obedient sex slaves?” Joey asked.

“As long as no one else is present, absolutely, they will submit to anything that you want while at this house. Away from this house or in the presence of other people, Olivia will be her normal mother and Stacy will be your girlfriend,” Joey heard the Eye in his head.

“So, if I close your little box now, and they are released from their trance, they will immediately become my sex slaves?”

“Absolutely, as long as you keep them in this house and anytime in the future you are over here, and they are alone, unless you instruct them otherwise,” Joey heard the Eye in his head.

Joey closed the little box and put it in his pocket. Olivia and Stacy looked at him but said nothing. They just stood there as if waiting instructions.

“Olivia. Go about your normal activities while I take Stacy to her bedroom and fuck her. I will be staying the night and I expect you to have us breakfast in the morning,”

“As you wish,” Olivia answered, in a soft submissive voice.

“Stacy. Take me to your bedroom.”

“This way,” the teen replied, in a sweet young submissive voice, and led Joey to her bedroom.

Joey already had a tremendous hard-on as he walked behind the beautiful blonde, knowing she was now his for the taking.

“You told my mother that you were going to fuck me, do you want me to undress?” Stacy softly asked Joey, now that she and her mother were his sex slaves.

“Yes, and then get on the bed and spread your legs,” Joey said.

Stacy pulled her sweater up past her nice ample breasts, then up over her pretty blonde head and off. After laying it on her dresser, the teen reached behind her back and unhooked her 32B bra. Removing it, she laid it with her sweater. Stacy was now topless as Joey reached out and groped her breasts, saying, “You have nice tits. Not as big as your mother and Cindy, but extremely nice on your smaller body.”

“Thank you. I am glad that I please you,” Stacy softly replied

Joey then stepped back and started taking off his clothes while Stacy slipped off her shoes and unfastened her jeans. Working them off her tight ass and pushing then down her sexy teen legs to where she could step out of them. Stacy then pushed her panties down, exposing her pretty blonde pussy to Joey for the first time. By then, he had gotten naked. He watched her step out of her panties, leaving her completely nude. His cock was already hard as he stroked it. The young blonde got on the bed and spread her legs as she was told to do.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.