The Hypnotic Eye - Cover

The Hypnotic Eye

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A sixteen-year-old boy was given a gift by an old man that he befriended but had to swear that he wouldn't open the gift until after the old man's death. It turned out to be a hypnotic eye that controlled people's minds. The temptation to control his family and others as well was far too great for the teen to resist.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Sheri’s husband had lost all interest in having sex with her and wanted a divorce. She really did not care; he was not satisfying her anyway. She had developed a sexual addiction, and her husband was not fucking her near enough. Joey had started the chain of events. He really did not care that she was being fucked. The problem was that it was beginning to affect the whole family. Joey decided he needed to intervene.

That evening Sheri was in her room sitting at her dressing table. She had just gotten through brushing out her beautiful long blonde hair. She was getting ready to go out and get fucked. Her door was open, so Joey walked over to her and said, “Mom. You need to look at this,” and flipped open the little box. Sheri froze as she went into the deep hypnotic trance when she looked at the Hypnotic Eye.

“I am going to give you some instructions that you must follow. You will not contest the divorce. You will stop being promiscuous. No more having sex at a bar. You will only date men that I allow you to. If someone asks you for a date, you will ask my permission before accepting any dates. Anytime that I tell you to, you will perform sexually for me anyway I want. No one is to know. Also, you will not care what I do to Cindy. If you catch me fucking her, or her giving me a blowjob, it will not bother you. You will ignore it because you will be thinking Cindy is just getting what she deserves for mistreating me,” Joey told his mother.

“She will act accordingly,” Joey heard the Eye in his head.

Now that he had given his mother new instructions, Joey walked over to her, and ran his fingers through her long freshly washed and blow-dried hair. Under the influences of the Hypnotic Eye, she showed no signs of resisting. Her blonde hair felt so soft and silky that Joey decided to use her. Sheri continued to brush her long hair while Joey went over to her bed, took off his jeans and undershorts, along with his shoes, and then laid down on her bed and said, “Sheri, come over here and give me a blowjob.”

“As you wish,” his mother replied, in a soft submissive voice. She then got up from her dressing table and walked over and sat on the side of the bed. She leaned over and wrapped her lips around Joey’s hard cock and started moving her head up-and-down, causing her soft blonde hair to slide across his legs and balls. He then grabbed her head and forced her head down until her lips were at the base of his cock. It caused her to gag as the head of his cock went into her throat. It sent him over the top as he ejaculated in her throat, causing her to have to chokingly swallow his cum.

When he quit spurting cum, and Sheri had sucked him dry, Joey pulled his cock out of her mouth and said, “You did well. That was a good blowjob.”

“I am trying to be good at it for you,” Sheri said.

“I know you will continue to improve,” Joey said, and then got up and put on his clothes. He then walked out of her room with a big smile on his face as he closed the little box.

Over the next few days Joey was well pleased how well his mother had adjusted to his commands. She had stopped all her promiscuous activities.

“I met a friend of Jessie’s husband. He seemed really nice, and he is divorced also. Jessie says he wants to date me. I am sure he probably wants to fuck me. I would like to go out with him if it would be acceptable to you,” Sheri, one night later that week, surprisingly found herself telling and asking Joey.

“You have been doing well. You deserve to go out and have an enjoyable time. You have my permission,” Joey told his mother.

“Thank you,” Sheri said, in a soft voice, not sure why she thought she had to get her son’s permission to date.

Joey was still up watching television when his mother came home from her date. She had the man with her. He could tell his mother and the man were extremely intoxicated as she slurred out, “The bedroom is this way,” as she staggered down the hall to her bedroom with the man behind her.

Joey decided to turn off the television and go to bed. His room was next to her bedroom. As he laid there in his dark quiet room, he could hear his mother’s loud sexual moans, and knew she was being fucked really hard. The man actually had her legs draped over his arms and was pounding her hot pussy so hard, it was causing her large breasts to wobble as he was fucking her. Joey got a tremendous hard-on as he laid there listening to his mother’s extremely loud sexual moans.

Easing out of bed, Joey picked up the little box, and with only his undershorts on, he eased down to Cindy’s bedroom that was farther down the hall from their mother’s bedroom. He could see from under her door, that the light in her bedroom was on and she was still up. Joey lightly knocked on the door. A few seconds later, she jerked opened her bedroom door. Seeing it was her brother that she despised, she said hatefully, “What the hell do you want?” as she stood there in her robe.

Joey quickly flipped open the little box. Cindy automatically looked at the Hypnotic Eye. Instantly she was transformed as she looked up at her brother and stepped back and let him into her bedroom. After he closed her bedroom door, Joey reached out and pulled the sash of her robe loose. He then eased the robe off her shoulders. Cindy stood there and let it slide down her arms and fall to the floor. The beautiful seventeen-year-old was now standing in front of her brother in a light pink see-through baby-doll nighty and matching panties.

“Get rid of the panties and that top, and then get on the bed so that I can fuck you,” Joey said.

“As you wish Master,” Cindy softly replied, as she slipped off her baby-doll top. She then slipped out of her panties and then laid down on her bed, on her back, and spread her legs.

Joey took off his undershorts and climbed on top of his sister’s sexy body. Cindy moaned as her brother slid his inflamed meat-pole into her pussy. Gyrating her hips, she was completely giving herself to him as she matched his driving thrusts. Joey could feel Cindy’s vaginal muscles squeezing his cock as he slid in-and-out of her hot cunt. He had intended to pull out of her before he ejaculated, because he was fucking her without a condom, but his sister’s hot cunt just felt too damn good for him to stop. Consequently, Joey filled her unprotected and fertile pussy with his baby-making cum when he ejaculated.

Completely spent, Joey rolled off his sister’s sexy body and laid down beside her to rest. However, he dozed off. When he woke up it was already midmorning Saturday, and he was still in Cindy’s room and in her bed with her. She was lying beside him nude and sound asleep. The little box was still setting open on Cindy’s dresser where Joey had put it before he got in bed with her. Joey eased out of the bed and went to the bathroom and peed. When he came out of the bathroom, he noticed that his mother’s bedroom door was not completely closed, so he walked on down the hall and peeked in.

The man that Sheri had brought home was gone. She was lying on the bed nude. Joey could see dried cum on her lips and knew that she had been sucking the man’s cock. He could also see that cum had been leaking out of her red and puffy pussy. There was dried cum on her thighs. Joey found himself sexually aroused and remembered how good a fuck his sister was.

With a tremendous hard-on Joey went back to Cindy’s room. She was still asleep when he climbed on top of her. With a waking moan, she spread her legs; allowing her brother to shove his hard cock into her pussy. Cindy’s automatic response, while still under the influence of the Hypnotic Eye, was to start gyrating her hips and fucking him.

The beautiful blonde was moaning as her brother’s hard cock slid in-and-out of her hot cunt. Then, with a loud sexual moan, the seventeen-year-old had an orgasm, as she wrapped her quivering legs around her younger brother’s body. That was all it took to send him over the top, as he unloaded another load of baby-making cum into his sister’s unprotected and fertile pussy. Completely satisfied now, Joey got up, picked up his shorts, got the little box and went back to his room before closing it.

Cindy, alone in her room, stirred awake. For some unknown reason, she felt extremely sexually gratified, as she got up and took her morning shower. After drying off and putting on her clothes, she went to the kitchen to get some breakfast. When she got there, Joey was sitting at the kitchen table eating a bowl of cereal. He looked up at his sister, that he had fucked only an hour or so earlier, and said, “Good morning.” She gave him a despisingly ‘go to hell’ look and turned and went back to her room.

After finishing his cereal, Joey decided it was time that Cindy, his disgusting bitch sister, changed her obnoxious attitude toward him. After retrieving the little box from his room, Joey went down the hall to his sister’s room. He lightly knocked on her door.

“What the hell do you want?” Cindy asked, in a very hateful tone, when she opened the door and saw it was Joey standing there.

“I need to show you this,” Joey said, as he held out the little box and flipped it open. Instinctively, Cindy looked at the Hypnotic Eye and immediately froze in a deep hypnotic trance.

“We need to have a talk,” Joey said, as he walked into her room. He put the open little box on her dresser and went over and sat on the side of her bed.

“Come over and sit down beside me,” Joey told his beautiful blonde sister.

Cindy walked over and sat down beside her brother.

“From now on, you will be nice to me. You will be sorry for the way you have been treating me and want to make it up to me. In addition, anytime we are alone you will address me as Master. You will be my obedient and submissive sex slave; and as such, you will fuck me and suck me off anytime that I want you to. Also, I may, from time to time, let you be used by someone else. If so, you will perform sexually for them,” Joey told his sister.

“Yes Master,” Cindy said, in her soft sweet submissive voice.

“She will be as you have commanded,” Joey heard the Eye in his head.

Joey then went over and closed the little box. Cindy looked up at her brother and said, “I know that I have been an inconsiderate selfish bitch, and I am sorry for the way I have been treating you. I will make it up to you,” Cindy said, in a soft sweet remorseful voice.

“I know we are going to have a very good relationship from now on,” Joey replied, then took the little box, and walked out of his sister’s room with a big smile on his face.

Later that day, Sheri got up and took a long hot bath. After she blow-dried her long blonde hair, she put on a pair of sweatpants and matching pull-over top. When she went into the den, Joey was there leaning back in the recliner watching television. He hit the remote control and turned off the TV and looking at his mother, he said, “Hi mom.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.