The Hypnotic Eye - Cover

The Hypnotic Eye

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A sixteen-year-old boy was given a gift by an old man that he befriended but had to swear that he wouldn't open the gift until after the old man's death. It turned out to be a hypnotic eye that controlled people's minds. The temptation to control his family and others as well was far too great for the teen to resist.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

As they laid there resting after sex, Joey asked his mother while she was under the influence of the Hypnotic Eye, “Were you a virgin when you married dad? Have you ever been unfaithful or tempted to be?”

“Your father was my first and I have never been unfaithful, but every time your father is out of town working on payday, his boss hits on me when I go to pick up his check,” Sheri answered.

“Have you ever considered letting him fuck you?” Joey asked.

“No; but it does excite me very much. With your father out of town and unavailable to fuck me, I go home and finger myself while lying in bed,” Sheri said, truthfully.

Joey was surprised that she had not been fucked by someone other than his father, and now him.

“Next time he hits on you, you tease him. If he presses the issue, you do not resist and let him take you anyway he wants,” Joey said.

“She will act accordingly,” Joey heard the Eye in his head.

After he had rested for a while, Joey asked, “Do you suck dicks?”

“No. I think that would be deviancy and immoral,” Sheri responded truthfully.

“Have you ever been deviant or immoral,” Joey asked.

“I have always tried not to be,” she answered.

“That is about to change. Get your pretty head between my legs and suck my cock,” Joey told his mother, in a demanding tone.

“As you wish,” his mother replied, in a soft submissive voice.

Being controlled by the Hypnotic Eye, Sheri immediately slid down on the bed. When she was low enough, she raised up and lowered her head between her son’s open legs. Wrapping her lips around his hard cock, she lowered her head and took his fully erect manhood completely into her hot mouth. She then started moving her pretty head up-and-down, letting her son’s cock slide in-and-out of her sexy mouth.

As she sucked him, Joey unbraided her long blonde ponytail and fluffed out her hair, causing it to lay on his legs and balls. Her hair felt soft against his skin, which excited him even more. With her head going up-and-down, it was like her long hair was massaging his balls. As a result, Joey could not hold back, and exploded in his mother’s mouth. Sheri, never having sucked cock, choked, and gagged as she was forced to swallow his cum.

“I will be giving you some more practice when dad’s not at home,” Joey said, as he let his softening cock slip from between his mother’s lips.

Sheri then eased up beside him and laid there awaiting further instructions.

“That was not bad at all for your first time. Did you like sucking my dick?” Joey asked.

“No. It was disgusting and humiliating,” Sheri answered truthfully.

“Maybe so, but you will obey my commands,” Joey told her, as he reached over and ran his fingers through her beautiful soft long blonde hair. She was lying on her side, her pretty blue eyes were looking at him, as she said, “I will obey any and all your commands. I will unconditionally do anything for you, and perform any task, sexual or otherwise, that you tell me to do,” Sheri said, still under the control of the Hypnotic Eye.

He then got up and got dressed, but before he left her bedroom, he said, “Sheri. You will not remember that we had sex or that you sucked me off, but you will comply with my other instructions.”

“She will be as you wish,” Joey heard the Eye in his head.

He then walked out of her bedroom closing the door behind him. With a huge smile on his face, Joey closed the little box.

Sheri found herself lying on her bed nude. She assumed that she had fallen asleep after taking off her tennis outfit. She, however, had a strange taste in her mouth that she could not explain, but she put it out of her mind and got dressed. When she went into the den, Joey was leaned back in the recliner watching television.

Looking over at her son, Sheri said, “My tennis date got canceled so I am home for the day. What are your plans for the day?”

I am going over to Jeff’s later to play video games,” Joey replied, as he got up and turned off the television.

“You know I do not like you going over there,” Sheri said.

“I know mom. You do not like Dianne. It is not like she is going to seduce me, I am her son’s best friend,” Joey said, with a big grin on his face.

“Do not get sarcastic with me,” his mother snapped, as he got up and was walking out the door.

A few days later, Joey’s father was out of town, and it was payday. Sheri knew she had to go pick up his check and endure his boss hitting on her again. She wore a loose-fitting dress that did not accent her large breasts or sexy legs. As usual, his secretary showed her into his office and then closed the door as she left.

“You know, with your husband out of town, I would be more than happy to help you out,” her husband’s boss said.

For some unknown reason that she did not comprehend, Sheri found herself saying, “You think you are man enough for me?”

Her husband’s boss got up, walked around his desk, and grabbed a handful of her long blonde hair. Pulling her head back he forcefully kissed her on the mouth. Sheri did not know why, but instead of pulling back, she kissed him back. When he pulled back from the kiss, he said, “I have been wanting to do this ever since I met you,” as he turned her around and shoved her down on his desk. Sheri was bent over at the waist, lying across his desk, with her legs hanging down, barely touching the floor.

Her husband’s boss reached over, unzipped the back of her dress, and unhooked her bra. He then pushed her dress up around her waist and pulled down her panties. After dropping his pants and undershorts, her husband’s boss rammed his hard cock into her pussy. He slid his hands inside her open dress and around her, getting ahold of her big tits with both hands as he fucked her from behind. Sheri was starting to moan as he slid in-and-out of her hot pussy. With a loud grunt, her husband’s boss ejaculated his cum deep inside her.

Just then one of his assistant managers came through the unlocked door. When he saw what was going on, he said, “Sorry boss, I did not know that you were busy.”

“No problem. I just finished with her,” her husband’s boss said, as he pulled his deflating cock out of her pussy.

“She is one fine looking woman,” the assistant manager commented.

“Her pussy is good and hot if you want some of it?” her husband’s boss told his assistant.

“You don’t mind?” the assistant manager asked.

“Go ahead and take her if you want to,” her husband’s boss said, as she tried to get up off the desk, but he shoved her back down, as he said, “I am not finished with you yet.”

The assistant manager, who happened to be a huge black man, stepped up behind the sexy blonde bent over the desk. Unbeknown to Sheri, he was extremely well endowed, causing her to let out a loud groaning moan as he shoved his huge black dick into her pussy as she uncontrollably whimpered, “Oh God! You are big. I never...,” but then was lost in the euphoric feeling his large cock was giving her, as he slid it in-and-out of her hot wet pussy.

Then, suddenly, Sheri let out a loud uncontrollable sexual moan, as her legs quivered, and she squirted her love juices on her husband’s boss’s desk as the assistant manager continued to fuck her. Without realizing it, Sheri screamed out, “Oh God! Yes! Give it to me!” as the assistant manager flooded her pussy with cum as he ejaculated.

Sheri remained slumped over the desk, as the assistant manager pulled his still semi-hard large black dick out of her pussy. It had been stretched so much that large globs of cum was leaking out and dropping on the floor. Sheri just laid there trying to recover from the vicious fucking she had just received.

“Did you need something?” her husband’s boss asked his assistant manager.

He had taken his pants and shorts off and was sitting back at his desk. He ran his fingers through Sheri’s beautiful long curly blonde hair, as she was still lying across his desk still panting and not fully recovered yet.

“It is not that important, we can talk later,” the assistant manager said, as he pulled up his undershorts and pants, fastened them, zipped up and then left the office.

As Sheri raised up, her unzipped dress slipped off her shoulders, her bra fell to the desk leaving her topless.

“Come around here,” her husband’s boss said, as he pushed his chair back away from his desk.

With her panties still around her ankles, she stepped out of them. Then, with her dress hanging down around her waist, and her large D-cup breasts fully exposed, she slowly walked around the desk. Her husband’s boss had gotten hard again watching her getting fucked with a large black dick. He had her sit on his lap facing him, but instead of guiding his hard again cock to her pussy, he positioned it at her tight little anus. As she lowered herself, she was forced to take it up the ass. Something that she never imagined would ever have happened to her.

“Do not just sit there. Fuck me with your tight ass,” her husband’s boss said.

Sheri used her legs to raise her butt and to lower it back down, allowing her husband’s boss’s cock to slide in-and-out of her tight ass, as he sucked on her hard nipples. While his cock was in her ass, it was uncomfortable, but amazingly, it did not hurt like she thought it would have. Her legs were getting tired, causing her to lower her ass further down on his hard dick. He was very deep in her ass when he ejaculated. When she raised up off him, Sheri could feel some of his cum oozing out of her.

When she reached for her bra lying on his desk, her husband’s boss grabbed it, and said, “I will keep this as a souvenir. I may mount it on the wall,” as he put it in his desk drawer.

Sheri pulled her dress up. As she reached behind her back to zip it up, her husband’s boss said, “Here, let me do that.”

She turned her back to him and he zipped her up. Sheri than went around to the front of his desk and picked up her panties and tossed them to her husband’s boss saying, “You might want a matching pair for a souvenir,” in a soft sexy voice.

“I will be looking forward to the next time your husband is out of town on payday,” her husband’s boss said.

“What makes you think that I will come back,” Sheri said, very seductively, and then walked out of his office.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.