The Hypnotic Eye - Cover

The Hypnotic Eye

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A sixteen-year-old boy was given a gift by an old man that he befriended but had to swear that he wouldn't open the gift until after the old man's death. It turned out to be a hypnotic eye that controlled people's minds. The temptation to control his family and others as well was far too great for the teen to resist.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Dianne continued to live with Marty as she breastfed the baby. While he agreed to wait six weeks before he fucked her again, he made her perform oral sex regularly. After the six weeks, Marty started pounding the teen’s pussy again. Dianne was still an exceptionally good fuck, but now at seventeen, she was not near as tight down there after having the baby. With the exception of her breasts being larger, Dianne’s body showed no signs of her having been pregnant.

The problem started when Dianne wanted to settle down and be a mother to her baby and Marty wanted her to start making hard core videos again.

“Please Marty, I do not want to do that anymore,” Dianne begged.

“You will do what I tell you, or I will take the little bastard and give him away and you will never see him again,” Marty told the teen.

“Please no Marty,” the seventeen-year-old begged.

Marty went over to the baby’s crib, and as he reached down, Dianne said, defeated, “Stop. I will do it. I will do what you want. Just leave little Jeff alone.”

The next day the baby was left with a babysitter while Marty forced Dianne to go to the studio. She had no idea what was in store for her that day. Marty took the sobbing teen back to the bungalow several hours later. The beautiful brunette had been forced to take on three men at the same time. One man was lying on his back with Dianne astraddle him, his cock was completely imbedded in her pussy as she was forced to suck a second man, as his cock slid in-and-out of her mouth.

Dianne had no idea there was a third man until he scooted up behind her, straddling the man’s legs that was on his back. Shoving her over a little, as she sucked the guy in front of her, the third man rammed his hard cock into her tight ass and started fucking it. The seventeen-year-old was now being fucked by three cocks at once. They kept at the teen until all three ejaculated, filling her three holes with come. When they let her up, Dianne had swallowed a load of cum, and had cum leaking out of her pussy and asshole. She knew it was only going to get worse if she stayed with Marty.

The next day, while Marty was out, Dianne packed hers and the baby’s things in her one suitcase and overnight bag. Over the months, she had managed to hide enough money to where she could hire a cab to take her and little Jeff to the airport where she bought them a ticket back to her hometown. She had been gone over a year when she knocked on her parent’s door. Her mother could not believe it when she opened the door and saw her now seventeen-year-old daughter standing there with a baby in her arms.

“Hi mom,” Dianne softly said.

“You look absolutely wonderful. Come in and tell me about yourself and the little feller there,” her mother said.

The house looked the same as she went in and sat down on the sofa and said, “I am not with Efrain anymore,” but did not elaborate any further.

“Your room is the same as you left it. I know your father will agree, it is yours if you wanna stay,” her mother said.

Dianne did stay, and being she did not finish high school, she got a GED. She then went to the junior college and got a degree while grandma babysat little Jeff. Over the years, she attempted to stay away from men. Only occasionally, Dianne found herself lonely and ended up dating some guy. It always ended up the same. Her at his apartment, or at a motel, with her on her back and the man in-between her legs pounding her pussy with his hard cock. They would take what they wanted from the beautiful sexy brunette, usually leaving her hot cunt full of cum. She, however, had learned her lesson and stayed on birth control.

Some of her dates would get mad when she refused to suck their cocks. Dianne had made herself a promise when she left Marty, that she would never suck another man’s cock. As more years went by, she managed to get a respectable job and got her and Jeff their own apartment. Things were going pretty well until she met her current boyfriend, Anton Whitaker. Dianne had just turned thirty-three and Jeff was fifteen. Before she was able to get control of the situation, Anton had moved in and was dominating her life.

Dianne was extremely embarrassed knowing her teenage son could hear them having sex at night. Anton did not care, as he would make her strip, throw her on the bed, and then climb on top of her. His loud grunts permeated throughout the apartment as he fucked the hell out of the beautiful sexy brunette. What made it even worse, Dianne could not control herself, as her sexual moans permeated throughout the apartment also.

Jeff confided to his best friend how frustrating it was to hear his beautiful mother having sex every night. That he would lie in bed and jackoff, thinking about what it would be like to fuck her. Joey started thinking, he and Mr. Eye could solve Jeff’s problem, and in the process, he could try out his friend’s mother for himself. He had always thought Dianne to be extremely beautiful, with her long brown hair that hung down past her nice hooters, and her sexy light-green eyes, which sat just above her pretty little nose and sensual mouth.

Joey decided to skip school one day when he knew Jeff’s mother would be off and Anton would be at work. It was right at nine o’clock when he knocked on the apartment door. Dianne had just taken a shower and blow-dried her beautiful long hair when she heard the knock at the door. She quickly slipped on her robe over her nude body, tied the sash, and went to the door. Looking through the peep hole, she saw Joey, her son’s best friend standing there. Opening the door, she asked, “Is something wrong? Is Jeff all right?”

“Jeff is fine. I just need to show you something,” Joey said, as he pulled the little box out of his pocket and flipped it open.

Dianne’s automatic response was to look at the Eye, causing her to freeze as she went into the deep trance.

“You should invite me in,” Joey said.

The beautiful brunette looked up at Joey and said, “Won’t you come in?” and stepped back.

“Thank you. I think I will,” Joey said, as he walked into the apartment and closed the door.

Joey looked at Dianne standing there and asked, “What do you have on underneath that robe?”

“Nothing,” she answered, without hesitation, with the Hypnotic Eye now controlling her.

“Take it off,” Joey said.

“As you wish,” Dianne said, in a soft voice as she pulled the sash loose, slipped the robe off her shoulders, letting it slide down her arms and fall to the floor. She was now standing in front of Joey with her nudity completely exposed. As he looked over her fabulous nude body, he understood why so many men, along with her son, wanted to fuck her. Joey looked at her beautiful face and wondered how many cocks had been slipped past her sexy lips into her hot mouth. Knowing she would do anything he wanted, Joey took off all his clothes and sat down on the sofa and said, “Dianne. Come here and get on your knees, I want you to suck me off.”

Being controlled by the Hypnotic Eye, the beautiful brunette immediately walked over to Joey and dropped to her knees. She wrapped her lips around his already hard cock and started moving her head up-and-down, sucking him. He ran his fingers through her beautiful long soft hair as she was performing oral sex for him. Something she had sworn she would never do again. Joey had to admit, Jeff’s mother was much better at sucking cock than his sister, Cindy, had been. While Cindy was good, Dianne was absolutely great. When he ejaculated, she did not hesitate, and swallowed down his cum, and continued to suck him until he was dry.

“You are incredibly good at performing oral sex. How many cocks have you sucked?” Joey asked.

“I do not know. Lots of them,” Dianne softly admitted.

“We need to have a talk. You can get off your knees and sit on the sofa beside me,” Joey told Dianne.

Responding immediately, she got up and sat down beside Joey, unconcerned about her nudity.

“I am going to tell you some things you must do after Mr. Eye releases you. You will kick Anton out and never have sex with him again. You will tell Jeff he can fuck you, and you will perform for him anyway he wants. You will have an orgasm when he fucks you,” Joey instructed Dianne.

“She will obey your commands. They are a part of her now,” Joey heard the Eye in his head.

“Dianne. Take me to your bedroom. You then will suck me hard again so that I can fuck you,” Joey said.

She got up, took Joey by the hand, and led him to the bedroom. Joey laid down on the bed. Dianne then eased on it with him, lowering her mouth to his not fully soft cock, she wrapped her hot lips around it and started sucking. Very quickly she had him at full erection again. Raising her head, letting his now hard cock slip from between her lips, Dianne said, in her sweet soft voice, “Are you ready to fuck me now?” as she laid down beside Joey and spread her legs.

As Joey climbed on top of her, he asked, “Are you on birth control?”

“Yes. You can safely cum in me. I will not get pregnant,” Dianne softly answered, in her sweet submissive voice.

She let out a satisfying sexual moan when Joey slid his inflamed meat-pole into her snug very moist pussy. As he started sliding in-and-out of her, Dianne was gyrating her hips, really giving him a good fucking as she continued to moan. Jeff’s mother was surpassing all his expectations, she was an absolute fantastic fuck. So much so, that he did not last long before he ejaculated, sending his cum deep into her pussy.

Joey knew Jeff would be in school until 3:00 and Anton at work until 5:00, so he laid back and rested while having Dianne tell him about herself. He was genially surprised to find out that she had made porn videos as a teenager. After he had sufficiently rested, Joey fucked her again, giving her another load of his cum. They then got up, went into the living room where his clothes had been left. Joey got dressed.

“You will remember that I was here, and that you enjoyed fucking me. You will not tell Jeff, or anyone else. However, any time I am around you, and someone else is present, you will act normal, but if we are alone, you will willingly perform sexually for me without reservation if I want you,” Joey told Dianne.

“She will be as you wish,” Joey heard the Eye in his head.

He picked up the little box that had been sitting on the table, open, while he had been there. Joey closed the little box, causing Dianne to be released from the Eye’s control. Joey was pleased to see that she was unconcerned about being nude in front of him. He knew then, she was his anytime he wanted her, even without the Eye open and controlling her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.