The Hypnotic Eye - Cover

The Hypnotic Eye

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 37

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 37 - A sixteen-year-old boy was given a gift by an old man that he befriended but had to swear that he wouldn't open the gift until after the old man's death. It turned out to be a hypnotic eye that controlled people's minds. The temptation to control his family and others as well was far too great for the teen to resist.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Susan Thomson, Becky’s mother, was overprotective of her only child. She felt comfortable letting Becky date Austin because she knew, and was friends with, his mother. Susan did not want Becky to suffer the same fate as she did as a young teen. When she was raped at fifteen, and ended up pregnant and having a child. Also, Susan had tremendous trust issues. She had been set up by her lesbian lover to be raped so that her lesbian partner could have sex with that guy’s wife. Ironically, Susan was not a lesbian herself. However, during a highly susceptible time in her life, she had just gotten seduced into the lifestyle. Now she had come home and found a strange boy with her daughter in her house.

“Mom, I want you to meet Joey. He has something incredible to show you,” Becky said in a sweet, soft voice, just as she had been instructed to do. While Becky was under the control of Mr. Eye and in her trance, Joey had instructed the young beauty about being his obedient sex slave. So that she would no longer view her mother as having moral authority over her; also, the young teen would no longer care what men did with her mother.

Becky, as Joey’s newest sex slave, now accepted that she and her mother would be Joey’s property to do with as he wished. Susan had been to the store and had a couple of bags of groceries in her arms. Joey jumped up and said, “Here, Ms. Thomson, let me help you,” and took one of the bags of groceries.

“Why, thank you. We’ll just set the bags in the kitchen,” Susan said while Joey followed her. As they entered the kitchen, he said, “I understand you are good friends with Abigale Whittington.”

“Yes,” Susan softly answered, then asked, “Are you friends with Austin and his sisters?” She had not seen or known about the boy before; now, he had shown up at her house.

Joey recognized the apprehension in Susan’s voice and knew she had tremendous distrust for him. He knew he had to introduce Becky’s beautiful mother to Mr. Eye before she told him to leave, so Joey quickly said, “I’m a friend of Cody and Ashlee,” assuming she would be less likely to know he was lying about being friends with Abigale’s older daughter and husband.

In the kitchen, Susan politely said, “Just set the bag on the kitchen table,” as she set down the bag she was carrying. Joey sat his bag down. Becky’s mother put the frozen and refrigerator stuff in the appropriate parts of the refrigerator, then said, “I’ll put the rest up in a minute,” while thinking, ‘I’m going to tell this strange boy to leave and then have a stern talk with my daughter for breaking arguably my most important house rule. No boys in the house while I’m not at home. She fucking knows better.’

Susan turned to Joey and said, “I believe Becky said you had something to show me?” while thinking ‘I’ll let the boy show me, and then I’m going to tell him to leave and that he is not allowed in my house when I am not at home. Besides, I don’t want him around my innocent daughter. I know how horny teenage boys are.’

“Yes, I do,” Joey reached into his pocket, took out the little box, and flipped open the lid. After Joey had entranced and given Susan her instructions, he closed the little box and put it back in his pocket. Susan’s natural response had been to look at the Hypnotic Eye, putting her into a deep trance and ensuring her and Becky’s servitude. Just running to the store that day, she wore a sports outfit. While not overly tight or baggy, the outfit revealed that Susan had an extremely shapely body. At 5’4”, she was an inch shorter than Becky, with Susan having larger C-cup breasts than Becky’s B-cups. Susan’s measurements were 34-23-35, with an incredibly sexy ass.

However, Susan Thomson had a secret she had not told her daughter. Two months earlier, when Jeffry Hoff raped her, he had flooded her unprotected pussy with his baby-making cum. As a result, Susan had gotten pregnant. She was now several weeks into her pregnancy, with her belly beginning to show when she was nude. Wearing her usual clothes, she would soon be unable to conceal the baby growing inside her. Susan had not yet decided how to tell her daughter about the baby. No one, other than her doctor and his staff, knew about her pregnancy.

The light-blue sports outfit top Susan was wearing had a zipper down the front. Joey was extremely pleased to see how beautiful and sexy Becky’s mother was. She had pretty brown eyes and slightly pouty lips. Her thick mane of long, natural, wavy brown hair hung several inches below her shoulders. Joey was thinking, ‘Susan Thomson is certainly hot and sexy. But I wonder if she is having an affair with anyone. No matter, Mr. Eye can handle that if it becomes a problem. I, however, want those sexy lips wrapped around my cock, sucking me off. She and her daughter will make fine sex slaves.’

With Susan now controlled by Mr. Eye, Joey took her back into the living room, where Becky was still sitting on the sofa waiting for further instructions. Now that Joey had given both mother and daughter their instructions, making them his obedient property, he had Susan sit on the sofa. He then sat between them. To ensure both beautiful and sexy females were totally under The Hypnotic Eye’s influence, Joey opened the box and said, “Susan, I have already given Becky her instructions, and she accepts that she now belongs to me as my sex slave anytime I choose to want her. Again, you will not care what she does or what I or other men do to her.”

“As for you, Susan, to emphasize your instructions, you will also be a sex slave at my discretion. You will obey any instruction I give you without hesitation. You will perform any sexual act I require. Also, if I let other men use you, you will perform as required. Unless expressly given permission, you will not divulge your and Becky’s relationship with me to anyone. If anyone should inquire about me, you will inform them that I am a nice boy and that you approve of my dating Becky.”

“I will obey and do anything required of me. I understand that Becky is your sex slave anytime you desire her, as am I,” Susan said in a soft, obedient, and submissive voice. At the same time, Joey heard Mr. Eye in his head, “You now have control over her and her daughter. They will obey and perform to your wishes.” Joey closed and put away the little box. He then decided to learn more about Susan Thomson, Becky’s beautiful and sexy mother, and said, “Susan, tell me about your sex life and when you lost your virginity.”

“When I was fifteen, I was raped by two high school seniors. As a result, I got pregnant, and my parents refused to allow me to have an abortion. I was only sixteen when I gave birth to Becky. Because of the traumatic experience of being raped, I had a vehement distrust, even hatred, toward boys, and it carried over to men. That caused me to get involved in and accept the lesbian lifestyle, that was until my lesbian girlfriend betrayed me. She set me up to be raped by a man so she could have lesbian sex with his wife. That was the last time I had sex with anyone, male or female,” Susan admitted to Joey.

“Do you consider yourself to be a lesbian?” Joey asked.

“There was a time when I would have probably answered yes. However, looking back, I would not have chosen that lifestyle without being in an extremely vulnerable situation. I allowed my lesbian girlfriend to seduce me; I was doing anything she wanted before I realized it. Admittedly, she knew how to manipulate me and cause me to have massive orgasms with her. Then, she taught me how to satisfy her using my tongue and mouth. After that, I just considered myself a lesbian as we continued to have sex together,” Susan said.

“So, you were raped by two teenage boys when you were fifteen and raped again when your lesbian girlfriend set you up. Are they the only times that you have had sex with a male? The only times you have had a hard male cock in your pussy?” Joey asked.

Susan said, “Yes, that is true. However, that is not to say that I haven’t been fucked. One of Stephanie’s things was to do me while wearing a strap-on cock-shaped dildo. It was immensely humiliating for me at first, with her fucking me like she was a man. I don’t know why I was so weak, but I let her do whatever she wanted with me. I fully admit to having orgasms with her. Stephanie certainly knew how to manipulate me to get what she wanted.”

“Occasionally, Stephanie would take me to a lesbian party where I was traded to other lesbians. There were never any men at the parties. However, I was often fucked with a dildo and required to perform cunnilingus. It would be a lie to say I never enjoyed the sex, especially with Stephanie. She was exceptionally good at performing lesbian sex.”

“Did you use the strap-on dildo to fuck Stephanie?” Joey asked.

“No, that was not her thing, and I had to always use my mouth on her. Stephanie has never been with a man sexually. Her hymen is still intact. She said on many occasions, it would be a cold day in hell before a man shoved his cock into her pussy. Stephanie is a beautiful and sexy strawberry blonde. At twenty-nine, she might make you a fine sex slave. After what she did to me, I would like to see her forced to take a man’s hard cock into her pussy,” Susan said.

“Well, I just might have to meet Stephanie,” Joey commented.

“There is something else; I’m pregnant. The father is Jeffry Hoff, the man Stephanie let rape me. He didn’t use protection, and unfortunately, I conceived and am now carrying his child. No one knows; you are the first person I have told,” Susan admitted.

“You’re going to have a baby?” Becky spoke up. However, due to her now being under the influence of Mr. Eye, Becky was unconcerned that her mother had been raped and impregnated in the process.

“Yes, but it is now up to Joey whether or not I have the baby. I will do whatever he wishes me to do. If he wants me to abort the child, I will do it, and if he wants me to carry and give birth, I will do whatever pleases him. You and I, and the baby I’m carrying, belong to Joey now, so it is his choice,” Susan said in a soft, obedient voice.

“We’ll decide that later. For now, Susan, I want you to take off your clothes,” Joey said.

“As you wish,” the beautiful and sexy mother said in a soft, submissive voice. She stood up and, facing Joey, unzipped her sports outfit top and slipped it off, letting it fall to the floor. Showing no sign of resisting, even with her young daughter sitting beside Joey, Susan reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. With it lose, she let it join her top on the floor, leaving her topless with a small baby bump barely visible.

While Susan finished her undressing task, Joey slipped off his shoes. Then, he quickly shed his pants and undershorts. Naked from the waist down, he sat back down next to Becky. Stroking his erection, Joey said, “Susan, get on your knees and give me a blowjob like a good obedient sex slave.”

“I will obey and do whatever pleases you,” Becky’s beautiful mother softly replied as she knelt between Joey’s open legs. She lowered her pretty head, wrapping her sexy lips around Joey’s hard cock. Her daughter watched as Susan started moving her head up and down, letting Joey’s erection slide in and out of her mouth. While her mother was giving Joey a blowjob, he reached over and slid his fingers into Becky’s soft long brown hair. He then pulled her pretty face over to where he could kiss her full on the mouth. While Susan was sucking his cock, Becky gave Joey a long, passionate kiss.

Joey pulled back from kissing Becky and said, “You and your mother are going to make fine slaves,” as Susan’s pretty head kept going up and down, performing oral sex on a male’s cock for the first time since she was raped at fifteen. Under the influence of Mr. Eye, Susan remembered her repressed memory of being forced to suck each boy’s soft cock back hard; so that he could fuck her for the second time. She remembered gagging and choking as the boys showed her no mercy while forcing her head down and making her suck their cocks until they were fully erect again. Then fifteen-year-old Susan remembered being forced back on her back and raped again.

Now at thirty-one, Susan received her first mouthful of male cum; being that the teenage boys that raped her only had her suck their cocks hard in the prelude to fucking her for a second time. With Joey ejaculating, Susan gagged at first; but kept sucking and swallowing now that she was Joey’s obedient sex slave. Under the influence of Mr. Eye, Becky’s mother quickly overcame her gag reflex and performed an exceptionally good blowjob. After she swallowed down the last of Joey’s cum, Susan raised her head and said, “I hoped that I pleased you,” in a soft submissive voice.

“You did well,” Joey told the sexy mother.

“Thank you,” Susan softly replied.

“What size bed do you have?” Joey asked.

“It’s a double bed,” Susan answered softly.

“How about Becky’s bed?” Joey asked.

“I have a single bed in my room,” the teen spoke pleasantly before her mother could answer.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.