The Hypnotic Eye - Cover

The Hypnotic Eye

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 36

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 36 - A sixteen-year-old boy was given a gift by an old man that he befriended but had to swear that he wouldn't open the gift until after the old man's death. It turned out to be a hypnotic eye that controlled people's minds. The temptation to control his family and others as well was far too great for the teen to resist.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

While it was fresh on his mind, Joey had decided to talk with Jimmy Aldrich. When he pulled into the driveway of Jean Aldrich’s home, the garage door was open, and Joey could see Jimmy working on his dirt bike. After parking in the driveway, Joey got out and walked to where Jimmy was. The teen looked at Joey and said, “Mother is in the house,” then asked, “Are you going to fuck her again?” while abiding by the previous instructions while under the influence of the Hypnotic Eye.

“Maybe later. I came to speak with you,” Joey said. He then took out the little box and had Jimmy look at Mr. Eye, putting the teen into a deep trance. Then, Joey told Jimmy, “I am going to give you some information and additional instructions you must obey. I have taken Jodi Whittington, the same as I did with your twin sister. Abigale’s husband has moved out and will be filing for divorce. Now that Austin will be living with his mother alone, I am allowing him to have sex with her.”

“Austin said that you also wanted to fuck her and have her suck your cock. Therefore, I have instructed Abigale to perform sexually for you and Austin secretly. The two of you can have any sex you want with her with one stipulation. No one other than me, Austin, you, and of course, Abigale, can know that she is having sex with you and her son. You and Austin must keep your relationship with her secret for obvious reasons,” Joey told Jimmy. After giving Jimmy his new instructions, Joey closed the little box and put it in his pocket.

“I have always had a thing for Austin’s mother with that beautiful long wavy blonde hair and incredibly sexy legs. I have always wondered what it would be like to see her spread them, making her pussy available to be fucked. She is so beautiful and sophisticated, and I can only imagine what it would be like to have her sexy lips wrapped around my cock, sucking me off. So, it is immensely appreciated that you allow Austin and me to have sex with Abigale. But, of course, I will abide by your instructions and not inform anyone of our activities with her,” Jimmy told Joey.

Just as Joey instructed Jimmy about Abigale Whittington, Jean Aldrich came out of the house and into the garage. Looking at Joey, she said, “I heard you drive up,” in a soft, seductive voice. That day Jean was wearing a button-up shirt and a pair of tight jeans. Joey could not help admiring her well-formed ass. He decided he had fucked Jean Aldrich in every way but one and asked Jimmy’s mother, “Did you have any plans for the next hour or so?”

“No, I’m available if you want me,” Jean replied in a soft submissive voice.

“Very well. Let’s go to your bedroom,” Joey told Jimmy’s mother. He then watched the natural sway of the forty-one-year-old’s sexy ass as she walked ahead of Joey, going out of the garage and back into her house. Although Joey had to admit Jean Aldrich had an extremely well-formed derrière, he would bet she had never had a cock shoved into it.

In the bedroom, while taking off their clothes, Joey asked, “Have you ever been fucked in the ass?”

“No, never. I always thought that disgusting and degrading to women. However, you may take me that way if you wish. You know that I will do whatever pleases you,” Jean said in a soft submissive voice.

Now that Jean was nude, Joey said, “Get on the bed on your hands and knees.”

“As you wish,” Jean softly replied and obediently did as she was told.

Joey looked at the twin’s mother on her hands and knees with her legs slightly spread, exposing her pussy and upturned ass, giving a clear view of the tight little entrance to her backdoor. Now naked, Joey got on the bed and scooted up behind her. Jean Aldrich let out a loud sexual moan when Joey shoved his hard cock into her wet pussy. He fucked her doggy-style for a few minutes while she continued to moan.

Satisfied that his hard cock was slick, Joey pulled out of her wet pussy and shoved his cock into Jean’s tight virgin ass. A loud groaning moan filled the room, but she knew she had to let Joey have his way with her. Even though it was initially painful, the twin’s mother did not resist. Joey continued to drive his cock in-and-out of her ass. Then, suddenly, Jean felt Joey ejaculate and his hot male cum being released inside her.

After Joey finished with Jimmy and Janie’s mother, they took a shower together, where Jean soaped up and washed Joey’s cock and balls. After they dried off and got dressed, Joey stopped by the garage and reminded Jimmy of his instructions about Abigale Whittington and that he and Austin would never bother Constance Fagan again.

Joey then left, and on his way to the Home for Unwed Mothers, he was thinking, ‘I was certainly considerate enough to allow Austen and Jimmy to use Abigale’s sexy body. It would only be appropriate for them to repay my generosity by giving me their girlfriends’ addresses. If they meet my standards, two more unwed mothers might need a place to live and have their babies.’

Back at the Whittington home, Austin sat upright in what used to be his father’s recliner. The teen was naked from the waist down, stroking his cock hard while watching his beautiful and sexy mother take off her clothes. After Joey’s instructions, Abigale knew that she had to let Austin and Jimmy Aldrich do anything sexually they wanted anytime they were alone at home. She was theirs to use in any way they wanted.

Austin, now in control of his beautiful mother regarding sex, had told her to strip while he watched. The highly sophisticated woman stood before her son and removed her blouse, letting it fall to the carpet. Abigale then reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. With it loose, she eased the straps off her shoulders, letting her 34D bra join her top at her feet. Abigale was now standing before her son, with her large nude breasts exposed.

“You do have damn fine tits. I can’t believe I used to suck on them when I was a baby,” Austin commented.

“I breastfed you, Ashlee, and Jodi,” Abigale said while continuing to undress as instructed. After slipping off her shoes, she unfastened her skirt, letting it fall around her ankles. Austin’s mother shoved her panties down her smooth sexy legs. Then, with her blonde pussy exposed to her son, she stepped out of her discarded clothing. Abigale was now standing before her son nude.

“I certainly see why dad and other men wanted to fuck your hot pussy and have your sexy lips wrapped around their cocks, sucking them off and swallowing their cum,” Austin told his mother.

“Your father was the only one I had ever been with until I met Joey, and he took me as his property. He instructed me to perform sexually for you and Jimmy here at home. To please Joey, I will do whatever you two want, together or separately,” Abigale said in a soft, obedient voice.

“Turn around,” Austin said.

Obediently, Abigale turned her back to her son. She then heard him say, “I always thought you had a fantastic ass, and I like how your beautiful long wavy blonde hair reaches down to your slim waist.”

“Have you ever been fucked in the ass?” Austin asked while continuing to stroke his erection.

“Yes, Joey did me that way. It was my first time,” Abigale softly replied, compelled to tell the truth due to her encounter with Mr. Eye.

“Did you like it?” her son asked.

“No, not really. It hurt initially, but to please Joey, I had to let him have his way with me. It is my duty as a sex slave to obey and submit as I am doing for you now,” Austin’s beautiful and sexy mother submissively said.

“Damn, I like this newfound authority over you; turn back around and get on your knees. I want you to suck me off,” Austin said.

“I will do as you wish,” Abigale softly replied. She then obediently knelt in front of her son. He watched as his beautiful mother lowered her pretty blonde head, took his cock in her mouth, and commenced giving him a blowjob.

“That’s it. Take it all. Damn, mom, I always knew you would be great at sucking cock,” Austin said while running his fingers through his mother’s beautiful main of long wavy blonde hair. Now that Joey had given her to her son and his best friend, Jimmy, at their discretion at the Whittington’s home, she was performing fellatio for Austin. He was so excited that he blew his load almost immediately. To fulfill her obedient task, Abigale swallowed her son’s hot male cum for the first time. Over the following months, she would perform oral sex many more times, and not only for her son.

“I’ve seen the way men look at you and talk about you behind your back when they didn’t know I was your son. How they would like you on your knees sucking their cocks and swallowing their cum, or you on your back with your legs spread and them shoving a hard cock into your pussy. Some even talked about your sexy ass and how much they would like to stick a dick in your tight little backdoor,” Austin told his mother.

“I had no idea men looked at me that way,” Abigale admitted.

“Hell, mom, you are certainly one of the most beautiful and sexy women in our neighborhood and the country club where you and dad are members,” Austin admitted.

“I guess I never paid enough attention to how men perceived me. I always tried to be a moral, upstanding wife and mother,” Abigale said.

“You’re just so fucking hot and sexy that men and horny teenage boys want to have sex with you,” Austin told his mother. He then took Abigale upstairs to her bedroom. After taking off the rest of his clothes, Austin sat on the side of her bed and said, “Mom, come over here, get on your knees, and suck me hard so I can fuck you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.