The Hypnotic Eye - Cover

The Hypnotic Eye

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 35

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 35 - A sixteen-year-old boy was given a gift by an old man that he befriended but had to swear that he wouldn't open the gift until after the old man's death. It turned out to be a hypnotic eye that controlled people's minds. The temptation to control his family and others as well was far too great for the teen to resist.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

After Joey got Jimmy’s twin sister to the Home for Unwed Mothers, he introduced her to Dianne Benson saying, “This is Janie Aldrich. She is going to be living here. For the past week, I have been fucking her. If she is not already pregnant, she soon will be.” The young dark-hired beauty stood there beside Joey with her head slightly bowed, not looking at the beautiful woman in her thirties. Janie remained silent while he talked about her as his newest sex slave.

Joey looked at Jimmy’s twin sister and said, “Janie, Dianne runs the home and manages all the girls and women living here. As a resident here, you will obey any instructions she may give to you. No exceptions,” in an authoritarian voice.

“I will do as you wish,” Janie replied, in a sweet soft and submissive voice.

“She is quite beautiful. I assume, for now, a two-bedroom living area will be sufficient,” Dianne softly said, while looking over the extremely beautiful and sexy seventeen-year-old. As manager of the Home for Unwed Mothers, and Joey’s sex slave in her own right, Dianne had full knowledge of the true nature of the Home for Unwed Mothers.

“That will be fine for now and until, and if, I decide to let her have a second child,” Joey told Dianne.

“Very well,” Dianne softly replied. She and Joey then took Janie to her new living area where Dianne helped her to move her things in. After getting Janie’s things settled and arranged in her closet and dresser, she and Dianne came back into the living room to find that Joey had taken off his clothes and was sitting on the sofa stroking his erection.

“Do you require anything else of me?” Dianne softly asked, looking at Joey.

“Come over here, kneel down, and show Janie how to perform fellatio now that she will be living here. It will certainly be one of her required duties when I visit her.”

“As you wish,” Dianne replied, in a soft obedient voice. She then knelt as Joey opened his legs, letting the beautiful thirty-five-year-old between them. Janie watched while Dianne wrapped her lips around Joey’s cock and started moving her head-up-and-down, performing better oral sex for him than she felt she had, trying to pick up what tips she could.

After a couple of minutes, Joey said, “Dianne, you may stop and get off your knees.”

Janie watched as the beautiful woman raised her head, letting Joey’s still fully erect cock slip from between her lips. As her tongue left his cock, she gave it a soft kiss on the head. After getting off of her knees, she looked at Joey and asked, “Sir, will there be anything else?” in a soft submissive voice.

“No, not at this time. You may attend to your normal duties,” Joey replied.

“As you wish,” Dianne obediently responded, and then left Janie’s new living area.

Joey then looked at the young black-haired beauty standing there and said, “Strip.”

“As you wish,” Janie softly replied and then obediently unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off. Not wearing a bra left her topless. Joey was naked sitting on the sofa stroking his hard cock and said, “That’s good for now. I know your brother and Austin tried to get you to give them head, and you refused.” Joey then asked the young beauty, “Have you ever sucked a cock? Maybe a boy you were dating?”

“No, never. I know some girls did it, but I was not that way. That said, as your humble and obedient sex slave, I will do whatever pleases you. I, of course, have a basic idea of how to do it. However, I may not be as good as Ms. Benson. She seemed to have a lot of experience,” Janie said, in a sweet soft submissive voice.

“Don’t be concerned about her. You will be fine. Now get on your knees and wrap your sexy lips around my cock and give me a blowjob, and when I ejaculate you will swallow my cum like the obedient sex slave you are now,” Joey told the young beauty.

“As you wish,” Janie replied, in her soft submissive voice. Still wearing her jeans and with her flawless C-cup breasts exposed, Jimmy’s twin sister knelt down in front of Joey. For the first time she lowered her pretty head and wrapped her sexy lips around a hard male cock. The innocent teen did gag at first but soon overcame her gag reflex. Joey watched his cock disappear in Janie’s sexy mouth each time she lowered her head. To have never performed fellatio, she was giving a damn good blowjob. Within minutes, Janie’s pretty cheeks bulged out as her mouth filled with Joey’s cum. Dutifully, she swallowed it down while he continued to ejaculate more in her mouth.

Janie continued to suck and swallow until Joey’s cock had quit spurting out more cum and began to soften. Only then, did the black-haired beauty raise her head and let Joey’s cock slip out of her mouth. Her beautiful brown eyes looked at Joey while saying, “I hope that pleased you. I tried my best,” in a soft submissive voice.

“You did well. Now get up and take the rest of your clothes off,” Joey replied.

“As you wish,” the young beauty softly said. She then got up, unfastened her jeans, and slipped them off. Janie then repeated the process with her panties, leaving her nude. Joey then got up and took her by her small soft hand and led her into the bedroom as she showed no sign of resisting. They then laid down and rested for a while before Joey rolled over on top of Janie and fucked her. She spread her smooth sexy legs, letting him have his way with her. Joey spent the week enjoying Janie’s sexy body.

Night after night Janie’s pussy was filled with Joeys’ baby-making cum. During the day she often performed oral sex and swallowed his cum when he ejaculated in her sexy mouth. Initially the innocent teen gagged and got choked. However, by the end of the week and with the help of Mr. Eye, Jimmy’s beautiful and sexy twin sister was fucking and sucking off Joey like the obedient sex slave he had turned her into. She was no longer gagging and getting choked performing fellatio and swallowing his cum.

The next weekend Joey decided to go back to the Whittington’s home. He still had not finalized his decision of making Abigale Whittington a board member of the Home for Unwed Mothers. It was Saturday afternoon when he got there. Jodi and Austin were out with their friends. Ashlee, of course, was living at hers and Cody’s apartment and was not there. Joey rang the doorbell. A few seconds later the door opened.

Graham had come to the door and let Joey in. Seeing the teen boy that he was compelled to obey he said, “Won’t you come in, as always, you are welcome, and we will do as you wish.” He and Abigale would still be abiding by the previous instructions given to them while under the influence of The Hypnotic Eye. Graham and Abigale had been sitting in the parlor watching television. When Joey walked in, he thought she looked fantastic as usual, and that day was wearing a designer sports-outfit that showed off every curve of her sexy body.

Looking up at Joey, the extremely beautiful and sexy wife said, “It is nice to see you again. Is there anything you would like from me? I will do whatever pleases you,” in a soft submissive voice, unconcerned with her husband being there; as both were compelled to obey any instruction given to them by Joey.

Remembering how great a fuck the beautiful wife was, it gave Joey a hard-on. He turned, looked at Graham, and asked, “Do you mind if I take your wife upstairs and fuck her?”

“No, of course not. She is yours to do with, as you wish, anytime you want her,” Graham replied, with no concern of his wife being sexually abused while committing adultery.

Joey looked at Graham’s wife with her beautiful mane of long wavey blonde hair and said, “Abigale, get up and go to your bedroom. Take off your clothes and get on the bed. I will join you in a minute.”

“As you wish,” the beautiful and incredibly sexy wife replied, in a soft obedient voice. Without even looking at her husband, Abigale got up and went upstairs to her and her husband’s bedroom and did what she was told.

Now that Abigale had gone upstairs, Joey took out the little box, opened it, and had Graham Whittington to look at the Hypnotic Eye to put him into a deep trance once again. Joey wanted to make sure his new instructions would be implemented without any unforeseen problems. He then commenced to give Abigale’s husband some new instructions that would be integrated with his previous ones.

“You have decided that you do not want to be married to Abigale anymore. You are going to move out and file for divorce. As part of the divorce agreement, you are going to give Abigale the house and half of everything you have accumulated during your marriage. Also, you are going to pay the bills for the house and give her twenty-five percent of your income as alimony. You do not care what she does or who she fucks.”

“You want to have nothing to do with the children. Especially, Ashlee and Jodi, as your opinion of them has changed. You now view them as worthless young sluts and not care what they do or who they have sex with. They are just taking after their mother, that you now view as a wanton slut that you are happily going to divorce. You will, however, never tell anyone else about how you now feel about the women in your family. After your divorce is final, you never want to see Abigale or your daughter’s again,” Joey told Abigale’s husband.

“I will do as you wish,” Graham Whittington obediently replied.

“He will be, and do, as you have instructed,” Joey heard Mr. Eye in his head.

After closing the little box and putting it in his pocket, Joey told Abigale’s husband, “I am going upstairs to join Abigale. See to it that we are not disturbed while we are having sex and before I am finished with her.”

“I will see to it,” Abigale’s husband obediently replied.

Joey then went upstairs to the master bedroom. He found Abigale lying on the bed, nude, and said, “I have some new information to tell you, but first, I am going to fuck you doggy-style.”

“I am here to serve and please you in any way you desire,” the beautiful blonde wife replied, in her soft submissive voice. She then rolled over and got on her hands and knees with her well-formed ass upturned. Joey quickly shed his clothes and got on the bed behind her. He grabbed the sexy flair of her hips and rammed his hard cock into her wet pussy.

After being introduced to Mr. Eye, anytime Abigale was around Joey, she was sexually aroused. The mother of three teenagers wiggled her sexy ass as Joey fucked her hot pussy doggy-style. Joey got ahold of her beautiful long wavy-blonde hair and pulled her head back while giving her pussy a really hard fucking. When Abigale felt Joey ejaculate releasing his hot male cum in her pussy it caused her to have a massive orgasm.

Joey continued to spurt cum until his cock had quit erupting. Only then did he pull out of her. Then they lay there resting, letting Abigale recover from the hard fucking, intense orgasm, and heavy panting. Once she was breathing normal again, Joey informed her about her husband moving out and them getting a divorce.

Abigale replied, “If that is what you wish to take place, then I certainly do not have a problem with it; as I will do whatever pleases you and care less what Graham does,” in a soft submissive voice.

After Joey got dressed, he had Abigale to slip on her designer sports-outfit’s bottoms but leave her top off. Her top, bra, and panties were left on the floor. They then went back downstairs. Graham was sitting in the parlor and could care less that his wife was standing there beside Joey topless. With his wife’s flawless D-cup breasts exposed, he asked Joey, “Would you like me to leave today?” then said, “The sooner I get away from the bitch that I unfortunately married and this place the better,” as he looked at his wife in disgust and not wanting to have anything to do with her, again due to his programming.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.