The Hypnotic Eye - Cover

The Hypnotic Eye

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 34

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 34 - A sixteen-year-old boy was given a gift by an old man that he befriended but had to swear that he wouldn't open the gift until after the old man's death. It turned out to be a hypnotic eye that controlled people's minds. The temptation to control his family and others as well was far too great for the teen to resist.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Joey, sitting on the sofa between mother and daughter, had placed the open little box on the coffee table. He then said, “Jean and Janie, I am going to give you some instructions that you must obey at all times without question or hesitation. Anything I tell you or suggest, you will consider an order and immediately obey. At my discretion, each of you will be performing and engaging in any sexual act I require, no matter how revolting or immoral you may have thought it. You will perform said acts for me or anyone I may decide to let use you.”

“At all times Janie, you will keep your sweet and innocent personality and tell no one about me, other than that I am a nice boy you date sometimes if asked. The same for you, Jean, you will keep your normal pleasant personality, and if anyone should ask, I am just a nice boy dating your daughter.” Both of their demeanors changed again as they both appeared to be their normal selves.

“Jean, I will be taking your daughter and using her as a sex slave. Janie will be performing every imaginal sex act. You understand that anytime that she is with me, even away from your home, she is my property to use in any manner I so choose. You will not care if she stays out all night, nor interfere when she is sexually abused. Whatever I, or men I’ve authorized, do to her is of no concern of yours. However, anytime she is not under my direction, you will treat her as if she is your young innocent daughter.”

“I will obey your instructions,” Jean said, in a soft obedient voice.

“The teen’s mother will be as you have instructed and now obey all orders given to her at any time,” Joey heard Mr. Eye in his head.

“Janie, I am going to take you as one of my sex slaves. You will act accordingly. Also, when I have sex with your mother, you will not care what I or other men do to her. In fact, you will enjoy seeing her getting sexually abused while thinking that she is just getting what she deserves for not keeping your father sexually satisfied,” Joey told Jimmy Aldrich’s twin sister.

“The teen daughter also will be as you have instructed; and they both will follow your instructions now, even with my little box closed,” Joey heard Mr. Eye in his head.

Joey then closed the little box and put it in his pocket. Looking at the sexy mother and then at the beautiful daughter, he said, “Janie, I am going to take your mother to her bedroom and fuck her. You will go about your normal day here in the house, and if you hear Jimmy coming home before I finish with your mother you’ll quickly come to her bedroom and tell me.”

“I will do as you wish,” Janie replied, in a sweet soft obedient voice, unconcerned that this teenage boy was going to fuck her forty-one-year-old mother. “Jean, why don’t you stand there in front of me and watch,” Joey instructed the mother. Janie did not resist when Joey then reached over and pulled the teen’s sexy body against him. She let him kiss her full on the mouth and even passionately returned his kiss as he felt her nice C-cup breasts through her blouse and bra.

Her mother stood there unconcerned of the sexual vulgarity Joey was exhibiting with Janie. Even while Joey slid his hand between Janie’s legs and rubbed her pussy through her jeans. Joey then removed his hand and said, “Janie, I will take your virginity later, but first, I am going to enjoy your mother and see just how good a fuck she is.” He then turned to Jean and said, “Take me to your bedroom.”

“As you wish. It is this way,” Jimmy Aldrich’s mother said, in a soft obedient voice.

Joey then followed his and Janie’s mother to her bedroom. On the way he asked, “Were you a virgin when you got married?

“Yes, I was young and inexperienced,” Jean softly admitted. Then, inside her and her husband’s bedroom, she turned and looked at the teenage boy, and softly said, “You said that you were going to fuck me,” then submissively asked, “Would you like me to take off my clothes and get on the bed?”

“Yes,” Joey replied.

Jean then pulled her sweatshirt up past her 34D bra and on up over her head and off. She laid it on her dresser. Then, turning back to face Joey, she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Showing no hesitation or reluctance Jean Aldrich removed her bra, laying it with her sweatshirt. The forty-one-year-old divorcee and mother of twin teenagers was now standing in front of an eighteen -year-old boy that she had just met an hour or so ago.

Joey was pleased to see that Jimmy and Janie’s mother had a fabulous set of large hooters. They showed no signs of drooping, with her nipples pointing outward. He reached out and fondled Jean’s nude breasts and nipples while she stood there showing no sign of resisting. In fact, she let out soft sexual moans as her nipples got hard from Joey’s manipulation.

“You have a very nice set of breasts,” Joey said, while continuing to fondle them.

“Thank you. I am pleased that you like them,” Jean replied, in a soft submissive voice.

“Have you ever been tit fucked?” Joey asked.

“No, never. I would have thought that extremely degrading, even if my husband had tried to do it. That said, you may do with me as you wish,” Jean said, in a soft submissive voice while sliding her sweatpants down her sexy legs. She then stepped out of them, leaving her in only her panties.

Joey could see the shadow of black hair on her pussy through her white panties. Once Jean had slid her panties down and stepped out of them, leaving her nude, Joey could see the thick black hair covering her pussy that had never been trimmed. He was thinking, ‘I will have her shave between her legs so that her pussy lips will show.’

“Have you ever shaved between your legs?” Joey asked.

“No, I have never done that,” Jean softly replied.

“Go shave your pussy clean,” Joey said.

“As you wish,” Jean replied, in a soft obedient voice. She then went into her bathroom. Joey undressed and when he was naked, he laid down on Jean’s bed and was stroking his hard cock in anticipation of fucking Jimmy and Janie’s Aldrich’s mother. When she came out of the bathroom, Joey could see that her pussy was smooth as the day she was born. She had large pussy lips that shielded the entrance to her vagina. Jean slowly walked over to the bed and said, “I hope this pleases you,” in a soft voice.

Looking up at the nude mother, Joey asked, “Are you on any type of birth control?”

“No. I haven’t needed to be. The last time I had sexual intercourse was before my divorce, and it was with my then husband. After the divorce, and with two kids to raise, I saw no need to waste money on birth control pills that I did not need,” Jean replied, in a soft voice.

“Then, there is a chance you could get pregnant with my fucking you?” Joey commented.

“Yes, it is possible that I could conceive your child. At forty-one, I should still be fertile and able to conceive a child,” Jean softly replied.

“Would you have a problem having another kid?” Joey asked, while stroking his erection.

“No, not if that is what you wish of me?” Jean replied, in a soft obedient voice.

“While you were married did your husband fuck you a lot?” Joey asked.

“For the first year he did, but not so much the last few years. By the end of our marriage, a couple of times a month was normal for him. I would have done it a lot more if he had wanted it,” Jean softly admitted.

“Were you a faithful wife?” Joey asked.

“Yes. Of course, I had opportunities to cheat on him, and I will admit that I was tempted, but I never did,” Jean softly said. She then eased her nude body on the bed beside Joey. With her on her back, he rolled over on top of Jimmy and Janie’s mother as she spread her legs for him. Then, a loud sexual moan filled the room when Joey shoved his inflamed meat-pole into Jean’s pussy. It was the first time Jean Aldrich felt a hard male cock in her pussy in five years.

“Oh God yes!” Jean uncontrollably cried out while working her hips fucking her pussy up to meet Joey’s driving thrusts. After several minutes of hard fucking, Joey felt her quivering legs wrap around him and knew she was having a massive orgasm. He just kept fucking Jimmy and Janie’s mother until he ejaculated his potent baby-making cum into Jean’s unprotected pussy.

Once Joey had pumped the last of his cum in Jean’s pussy, he pulled his softening cock out of her and rolled off of her sexy body and said, “It certainly seems that you needed a good hard fucking.”

“Yes, very much so. I am extremely pleased that you took me and my daughter as your property and fucked me. I will be available anytime you want me,” Jean said, in a soft submissive voice.

“I know you will,” Joey replied. Then, while he was lying there resting, he told Jean, “I have decided to let Janie have my child also.” He figured, being that he had already ejaculated his baby-making cum into Jean’s unprotected pussy and planning to give her more loads of his cum, she would be conceiving his child eventually, if not already.

“She is certainly yours to do with as you wish. At only seventeen now, she will bear you many children if you like,” her mother softly replied, unconcerned that her teenage daughter would be forced to have a child or children while performing as an obedient sex slave. Ironically, it would be Janie that would give Joey a set of twin girls while living at the Home for Unwed Mothers as Joey’s mistress and sex slave, while her mother never did become pregnant.

Joey was lying there fondling Jean’s large nude breasts when Janie came bursting through the bedroom door and said, “Jimmy just got home. He is putting his bike in the garage.” She was unconcerned at seeing her mother lying there nude beside the naked teenage boy that now owned and controlled them.

“Jean, stay as you are, I am not through with you yet,” Joey told Janie’s mother.

“As you wish,” Jean replied, in a soft obedient voice.

Janie stood there and watched as Joey slid his naked body off the bed. The teen could not help admiring the cock that had just been fucking her mother. For a reason she did not fully understand, Janie wanted him to fuck her and take her virginity. The beautiful young teen knew that when it came to Joey, she and her mother were his sex slaves and that they must obey him along with performing sexually at his discretion.

Joey quickly slipped on his clothes and then he and Janie went downstairs. They had just gotten to the living room and sat down when Jimmy came in through the kitchen from the garage. He looked at his twin sister and the boy sitting beside her on the sofa causing him the think, ‘It seems that my sister has a new boyfriend. I wonder if he is going to get in-between her legs or get her to give him head.” According to the boys Janie dated, she has always been a prude when it came to sex. She even slapped Austin one time when he grabbed her breasts while horsing around.

Janie looked at her brother and said, “Joey has something that you must see,” just as she had been told to do.

Jimmy walked over to where Janie and Joey were sitting and said, “I don’t believe I know you,” while not recognizing Joey as from his and Janie’s school.

“I just transferred in, and Janie was kind enough to show me around,” Joey told her brother. Of course, it was a lie to put Jimmy at ease while Joey stood up, reached into his pocket, and took out the little box. Holding it out, Joey said, “You must see this,” and flipped open the lid. Janie’s twin brother, in a normal response, looked at the Hypnotic Eye and instantly went into a deep trance.

Joey placed the open little box on the coffee table and then sat down on the sofa beside Janie. He left a space on the other side of him for Janie’s twin brother to sit and said, “Jimmy, sit down, I am going to give you some instructions that you must obey at all times without hesitation. If anyone should ask, I am Janie’s new boyfriend. You understand and accept that while I am here visiting, your mother and Janie belong to me to use in any manner I so choose. They are going to be performing as my sex slaves. Also, you will obey any instruction that I give you.”

“You will not care what I do to them or what I have them do. No one is to know about yours and their relationship with me. You will speak of it with no one. When I take Janie away as one of my sex slaves, you will be glad she is gone and not care what happens to her. You understand that she is just getting what she deserves after refusing to put-out or suck yours and Austin’s cocks. If anyone should ask, they will be told that she is attending a private school in another city. Also, you will never bother Constance Fagan again. She is completely off limits.”

“He will be as you have instructed,” Joey heard Mr. Eye in his head.

“Janie told me about you and Austin Whittington wanting to fuck her, and have her suck yours and his cock,” Joey told her twin brother, while reaching over and putting a hand in-between his twin sister’s legs. The beautiful young brunette spread her legs enough to allow Joey to rub her inner thigh through her jeans. Joey then asked Jimmy, “Do you have a girl friend?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.