The Hypnotic Eye - Cover

The Hypnotic Eye

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 33

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 33 - A sixteen-year-old boy was given a gift by an old man that he befriended but had to swear that he wouldn't open the gift until after the old man's death. It turned out to be a hypnotic eye that controlled people's minds. The temptation to control his family and others as well was far too great for the teen to resist.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

After spending the night with Ashlee, Joey had a much greater appreciation of Abigale Whittington for having two incredibly beautiful and sexy daughters that, along with her, were now his sex slaves. When he and Ashlee woke up, they got up and took a shower together. Joey enjoyed soaping down Ashlee’s fabulous sexy body. She in turn soaped his genitalia. Something that she never would have ever dreamed of doing, especially with a boy she just met less than a day earlier, and before being introduced to Mr. Eye.

While they were drying off, Ashlee said, “I am supposed to spend the day with Cody,” in her sweet soft voice, then asked, “Would you like me to call him and cancel?” Then before Joey could reply, the beautiful blonde added, “I had rather spend the day with you.” In a sweet submissive voice.

“Do not cancel, you will go spend the day with Cody, same as you would have before you met me. You will function as his loving girlfriend and no mention of me,” Joey told Ashlee.

“I will do as you wish,” she replied, in a sweet soft obedient voice, and then asked, “How would you like me dressed while going out with Cody?”

“What would you normally wear?” Joey asked.

“Being Saturday, and we are not going anywhere special, usually just jeans and a blouse. Of course, a bra and panties also,” Ashlee answered, in her sweet soft voice while standing in front of Joey nude.

“That sounds fine,” Joey replied. They then got dressed.

Graham Whittington normally would not be working on Saturday, but they were behind on a project. He had already gone to work when Joey and Ashlee came out of her bedroom and went downstairs. Abigale was sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee when they walked into the kitchen. She looked up and said, “I hope Ashlee performed well for you,” unconcerned that her daughter had spent the night with a boy that she herself had had adulterous sex with the previous day.

Ashlee stood there by Joey as he put his arm around her and squeezed her breast with his hand while replying to her mother, “You did well in raising your daughters. Ashlee is going to make a fine obedient sex slave that will perform whatever is required of her. While we did engage in sexual activity, her virginity is still intact; which I will be taking on her wedding night. That said, Ashlee performed oral sex quite satisfactory for her first time at sucking a cock. I must admit, fucking her in her extremely sexy ass was enjoyable. It was also the first time for her to take it in the ass.”

Abigale’s beautiful and sexy seventeen-year-old daughter stood there in silence while Joey was talking about her. Her head was slightly bowed submissively, causing part of her beautiful long blonde hair to hang to the front and covering half of her pretty face.

“I am pleased that you enjoyed her, and that she is performing up to your satisfaction. I will admit to being a little concerned that she had little to no sexual experience and was quite sure she had not been fucking or sucking off her boyfriend. I certainly would never have envisioned Ashlee allowing a boy to fuck her in the ass. However, as your sex slave, she must obey you, and allow her sexy body to be used in any way you wish, as will I, and Jodi,” Abigale said, in a soft submissive voice, with her daughter standing there hearing her mother’s comment.

After Graham had gotten up, dressed, and gone to work, Abigale had taken her morning shower. She had slipped on her bra and panties but was not fully dressed yet. She had come down to the kitchen in her nice silk robe. She normally did not get fully dressed until she decided what she was going to be doing on a particular day and after having her morning coffee.

Joey and Ashlee had just sat down at the kitchen table when Jodi walked in and asked, “What is for breakfast?”

When Abigale gave Joey a questioning look, he responded, “Whatever you normally fix for breakfast is fine with me.”

“Eggs, sausage, and biscuits then,” Abigale softly replied, and then said, “Jodi, if it is alright with Joey, go wakeup Austin and tell him to come down for breakfast.”

The young blonde turned as her baby-blue eyes looked at Joey. He responded, “Sure, go get your brother up.”

“As you wish,” Jodi replied, in her sweet obedient voice, and then left the kitchen to fetch her brother.

A couple of minutes later Jodi returned and said, “Austin is getting up.”

Jody, Ashlee, Abigale, and Joey were already sitting at the table eating breakfast when Austin finally came dragging into the kitchen. He was always the last one up on Saturday mornings. Seeing that his mother already had his plate sitting on the table, Austin sat down and started eating breakfast. Due to his instructions while under the influence of Mr. Eye, Austin was unconcerned that Joey had spent the night with his sister and was still there.

That day Joey had them all go about their normal Saturday, except Abigale. The beautiful and sexy mother, he kept in the master bedroom most of the day. Abigale stayed nude, except when downstairs for lunch and dinner. During the day, the sexy blonde mother performed fellatio at least twice for Joey and swallowing his cum each time. He also fucked her hot pussy three separate times, unloading his baby-making cum into her.

Later that evening, Joey had the sophisticated wife on her hands and knees. He was sliding his hard cock in-and-out of her pussy getting it good and slick. He then grabbed two handfuls of her long wavy blonde hair and pulled her head back. Holding her in place, Joey pulled his hard cock out of Abigale’s pussy and rammed it into her tight virgin ass.

Instinctively, Abigale tried to pull away, but Joey jerked on her long hair, pulling her back and sending his cock in her, deeper, as she wiggled her ass. The beautiful and sexy mother knew that being Joey’s sex slave she had to let him do anything he wanted with her. She had never dreamed in her wildest imagination before that day of ever letting a man or teenage boy fuck her in the ass. Now, she was kneeling there with Joey’s hard cock sliding in-and-out of her extremely tight derrière. Abigale then felt the first load of hot male cum being ejaculated in her sexy well-formed ass.

“Not a bad ass fuck, not bad at all,” Joey commented after turning loose of Abigale’s hair and pulling his softening cock out of her.

“That was certainly the first time that I was fucked that way. Even though I had always viewed such an act as disgusting and immoral, I am pleased that you enjoyed it; and I will continue to perform to the best of my ability as your obedient sex slave,” Abigale said, in a soft submissive voice.

It was late Saturday night before Graham Whittington finished his part of the project at work and returned home. That night he spent the night in the guest bedroom. Joey had Abigale and Jodi in the master bedroom. He fucked Abigale’s youngest daughter while her mother was lying beside them on the king-size bed. For some reason that she did not fully understand, the teen’s mother was pleased that Joey had taken her and her daughters as his sex slaves. Abigale knew it was their duty to perform sexually for him. The fact that he could impregnate the fifteen-year-old was of no concern.

The next morning, after Joey let Abigale get up to go take her morning shower, he rolled over on top of Jodi as she spread her sexy young legs for him. Once again, he was driving his hard cock in-and-out of her tight pussy. She was softly moaning as Joey fucked her. Abigale had finished her shower, dried off, and walked out of the master bathroom just as Joey ejaculated another load of baby-making cum in Jodi’s young pussy. After Joey pulled his still semi-hard cock out of Jodi, he rolled over and sat up on the side of the bed. Looking at Abigale standing there nude, he said, “Come here and get on your knees and suck my cock.”

Abigale obediently walked over to the bed and dropped down on her knees in front of Joey. She lowered her head and wrapped her sexy lips around the head of Joey’s semi-hard cock. The fact that it was coated with his cum and her daughter’s love juice was of no concern. As one of Joey’s sex slaves, she was compelled to obey and please him. Her young daughter watched as her mother sucked the cock that had just been in her young pussy fucking her.

Joey then said, “Abigale, you have done well. Now let Jodi takeover and finish.” The teen’s mother raised her head, letting Joey’s now hard again cock slip from between her sexy lips. She then moved out of the way, while her daughter eased her nude body off the bed and knelt in front of Joey as her mother had been. The young teen then lowered her pretty blonde head and commenced to giving Joey a blowjob. Within minutes, Jodi was swallowing down Joey’s cum. After she sucked him dry, they went and took a shower together while Abigale got dressed and went about her normal day.

Before Joey left the Whittington’s home, he reiterated his instruction for the family. How Abigale, Ashlee, and Jodi were his obedient sex slaves, and that they would tell no one of their newfound obligations to serve Joey at any such time that he would visit or want them. That Graham would accept that his wife and daughters belonged to Joey. That Austin would never bother Constance Fagan again, and at Joey’s discretion, he would deliver his girlfriend to Joey as a token of his obedience.

As per Joey’s instructions the extremely beautiful and sexy Ashlee Whittington, while under the influence of The Hypnotic Eye, had gone ahead with her marriage to Cody Eastman. Joey sat in one of the pews as the beautiful blonde walked down the aisle while her future husband and paster stood waiting. Joey had to admit that she was an incredibly beautiful bride. Her white flowing wedding dress looked fabulous. With a big smile on his face, Joey could not help thinking, ‘Tonight, it is I that she will be giving up her virginity to. I have already enjoyed her sexy mouth and tight ass. After tonight, Ashlee’s transition to being one of my sex slaves will be complete.’

The wedding went well, and then after the reception the bride and groom said their goodbyes and left to go on their weeklong honeymoon in Hawaii. However, what no one knew was, that the groom was going to deliver his new bride to Joey where she would be used as his sex slave. The young wife would be performing every imaginable sex act during her weeklong honeymoon for Joey and not her husband, unless Joey decided to allow him a certain amount of sexual proclivity with his new bride.

When Cody and Ashlee got to the bridal suite, Joey was already there waiting. He had attended the reception for a while and left shortly before the married couple. He was looking forward to Ashlee’s wedding night and finding out of she was actually a virgin like she and her mother claimed, so had not used Mr. Eye during the reception. After the reception, Ashlee had taken off her wedding dress and put on a pull-on top and jeans. Cody had taken off his rented tuxedo and was now in shirt and jeans. They all took the same flight, Joey figuring if there were any SNAFUs with the flight, they would all be together. Since he only had a carry-on, he was able to get into the suite before the honeymoon couple, thanks to a little help from Mr. Eye. When the bride and groom came into the bridal suite, Joey was sitting on the sofa.

Cody looked at Joey, and in an obedient voice said, “As you instructed, Ashlee and I are now married, but I fully understand and accept the fact that she belongs to you to use in any manner you so choose, and I am also required to obey any and all instructions you give to me. Also, I will not interfere or care how Ashlee is sexually abused by you or anyone that you might decide to let use her in a sexual manner. She always refused to put-out for me, saying it was immoral to have premarital sex. Now that she belongs to you, fuck the hell out of her.” There was a hint of animosity in Cody’s voice from the fact that Ashlee had always refused to have sex with him before getting married.

“I certainly plan to do that,” Joey replied, while Ashlee had been standing there silently. She also knew, along with her mother and younger sister, that she belonged to Joey, and as his sex slave, she would obey and do anything, including sexual acts that she once thought disgusting, depraved, and immoral, to please him. She knew that she was going to give up her final virginity to him, and then perform any sexual act he required.

“Would you like me to leave Ashlee with you now?” Cody then asked.

“Did you make any arrangements about where to stay during the week while I am with Ashlee in the bridle suite?” Joey asked, while thinking, ‘That was an oversight on my behalf, Cody certainly cannot go home for the week and leave his bride here. I should have had him make alternative arrangements here at the hotel. However, he may prove to be useful.’ Cody replied he had not due to his being uncertain what Joey’s plans were for him.

“Cody, the sofa here in the outer room makes into a bed. You will be staying here and sleep on the sofa bed while Ashlee and I will be in the bedroom on the bridal bed. I may want you to do things for us from time to time over the week,” Joey told Ashlee’s husband.

“I will be here to serve you if you need me,” Cody said, obediently, without any concern that his new bride was going to be sexually abused in the bridal suite with him just outside the bedroom.

Ashlee was going to be Joey’s sex slave for the entire week at the Royal Hawaiian Hotel. By the time her honeymoon was over, her pussy would be well fucked, and she would have swallowed many loads of male cum. Even her tight nearly-virgin ass would have had a hard cock shoved in it several times. While Ashlee spent virtually all her time in the bedroom with Joey, Cody watched television and movies in the outer room. Most of their meals were catered up to the hotel suite. However, they would occasionally get dressed and go to a restaurant, allowing Cody to accompany them.

On the third day of the honeymoon, Cody was sitting on the sofa in the outer room watching a movie when Joey brought Ashlee out of the bedroom. Her husband looked at his wife, and for the first time, he was privy to seeing her nude. Ashlee stood there, with her magnificent flawless breasts and pussy exposed, as Joey said, “I have decided to allow Ashlee to perform oral sex for you, and you can fuck her in her sexy well-formed ass if you like. However, you will not fuck her pussy. She is not allowed to have anyone’s baby-making cum in her pussy other than mine.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.