The Hypnotic Eye - Cover

The Hypnotic Eye

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 32

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 32 - A sixteen-year-old boy was given a gift by an old man that he befriended but had to swear that he wouldn't open the gift until after the old man's death. It turned out to be a hypnotic eye that controlled people's minds. The temptation to control his family and others as well was far too great for the teen to resist.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Stephanie and Susan’s lesbian relationship ended after the strawberry-blonde took the sexy brunette to a party at Shirley and Jeffry Hoff’s house. During the party Susan had several drinks and, while not drunk, she was certainly a little tipsy by the time the party was over. By the time the party waned only Susan, Stephanie, and the couple hosting the party were left. Unbeknown to Susan, it had been planned that way.

That night the sexy brunette was wearing a nice button-up knit top and modest length skirt that reached midway to her sexy thighs. Stephanie, the pretty strawberry-blonde lesbian, had on a low-cut blouse, which showed off a generous amount of her cleavage from her D-cup breasts, and a pair of designer slacks. Shirley, the beautiful and sexy bisexual hostess, was wearing a low-cut dress with spaghetti straps.

Susan and Stephanie were sitting on the sofa. Shirley and Jeffry Hoff, both in their early thirties, were sitting across from them on a love seat. The husband had been checking out Susan’s incredible sexy body the whole night. He immensely wanted to fuck her and have her sexy lips wrapped around his cock sucking him off. Unbeknown to Susan, the couple had an open marriage. More than that, the wife was bisexual and even helped provide other women for her and her husband’s pleasure. Tonight, that ‘other woman’ she had arranged with Stephanie to be Susan.

Stephanie leaned over and whispered in Susan’s ear, “Now that everyone is leaving, we can start the real party.”

“What do you mean by the ‘real’ party?” Susan softly asked.

While Shirley and Jeffry Hoff were at the door, seeing the last couple out that were leaving, Stephanie told Susan, “I want you to be nice to Jeffry while Shirley and I do our thing.”

Susan knew what Stephanie was suggesting. She had told her that Shirley Hoff was bisexual and that she intended to have lesbian sex with her. However, she had said nothing to Susan about wanting her to have sex with Shirley’s husband. The sexy blonde wife had resisted previous solo encounters with Stephanie, because Stephanie would not also have sex with her husband. Shirley had agreed to have sex with Stephanie only if Jeffry could have sex with Susan. Stephanie had agreed to let him fuck, or do whatever he wanted, with her beautiful and sexy girlfriend.

“You don’t expect me to have sex with him, do you?” Susan replied.

“It is not like you are a virgin, and you don’t have a problem when I fuck you with my strap-on cock,” Shirley whispered back. “That is different, I don’t want a man inside me. You know that I was raped as a teenager,” Susan said, in a low hesitant voice, not wanting to make Stephanie mad at her, but she did not want to fuck some strange man either.

“You are going to do it for me,” Stephanie said, in a soft but controlling tone. She then leaned over and kissed Susan full on the mouth, sliding her tongue between her girlfriend’s sexy lips into her mouth. As she had done many times before, Susan passionately returned Stephanie’s kiss while their tongue’s mingled and Stephanie kneaded Susan’s extremely nice C-cup breasts through her knit top and bra. It always made her nipples hard and caused them to poke out. They were still locked in the kiss when Shirley and Jeffry came back into the room. The alcohol she had consumed, while not intoxicated, had her in a much more mellow mood.

When Stephanie pulled back from the kiss, she looked up and said, “Jeffry, why don’t you come sit by Susan.” When the sexy brunette started to object, her strawberry-blonde girlfriend put her mouth back on hers, and once again they were locked in a long passionate kiss. While kneading Susan’s breasts, Stephanie also unbuttoned her knit top, letting it hang open and exposing her 32C bra that constrained her flawless breasts with big nipples. Jeffry sat down beside Susan while his wife went over and sat down on the love seat to watch the show.

After they had started their lesbian affair, Stephanie had Susan start wearing sexy front-hook closure bras. When Susan felt the closure hook being released on her bra, she pulled back from kissing Stephanie and said, “Please don’t,” in a pleading voice, but it was too late. Susan’s bra separated and her flawless C-cup breasts, with large nipples, were fully exposed.

“Quit your damn whining,” Stephanie told her lesbian girlfriend, and then kissed Susan again while fondling her nude breasts, making her large nipples respond. This time when Stephanie pulled back from kissing Susan, she looked at Shirley and said, “Why don’t you get her panties off?”

“Please stop! I don’t want to do this,” Susan pleaded, while attempting to get up. However, Stephanie quickly reached up and grabbed ahold of Susan’s soft brown hair and pulled her back down. She was harshly saying, “You are not going anywhere. My friends are going to enjoy you, so behave yourself and let it happen.”

“Oh God No!” Susan pleaded, and once again tried to get up, only to be held back by Stephanie and Jeffry. While the pretty and sexy brunette was struggling with her lesbian girlfriend and Shirley’s husband, Shirley got up, came over, and knelt in front of Susan. She then pushed Susan’s skirt up and pulled the struggling brunette’s panties down. With Stephanie and Jeffry holding her, Susan could not keep Shirley from getting them off of her, leaving her pussy exposed.

“You said that she might be reluctant to having sex with us,” Jeffry commented.

“Get her legs spread,” Stephanie replied, while grabbing ahold of Susan’s leg closest to her while Jeffry got ahold of her other leg. Overpowering Susan’s resistance, they forced her legs open, exposing her pussy even more. Stephanie looked at Shirley and said, “Go ahead, do her.” It prompted Susan to struggle even more as she attempted to resist what was happening to her. Jeffry’s blonde wife knelt in-between the pretty and sexy brunette’s forced open legs and lowered her mouth to Susan’s pussy.

With three against one, all Susan could do was lean her head back against the back of the sofa and let it happen. In a matter of minutes, Shirley had Susan’s pussy sopping wet. She knew just how to manipulate the brunette’s little clit using her tongue and lips. Susan had started letting out, loud sexual moans, along with unconsciously wiggling her hips. The overwhelming need to have a sexual climax was destroying any resistance she had left.

“Oh God! I hate you for making me do this,” Susan cried out while having a massive mind-blowing orgasm. Her smooth sexy legs jerked, but with Stephanie and Jeffry holding them open the sexy brunette was unable to close her legs. “Please stop!” Susan begged, but Shirley kept eating her pussy, until she forced Susan to have a second mind-blowing orgasm that was even more intense than the first one. When Shirley moved out of the way, Stephanie and Jeffry turned loose of Susan’s legs allowing her to close them. She just sat there heavily panting coming down from the mind-blowing orgasms.

After getting up off of her knees, Shirley looked at her husband and said, “I am going to take Stephanie to the master bedroom.” She then got the strawberry blonde by the hand and pulled her up from where she had been sitting beside Susan. Before they walked out of the living room, Stephanie looked back at Shirley’s husband and said, “Jeffry, you have my permission to do whatever you like with Susan. I don’t care if you fuck her.” Susan gave Stephanie a hateful look while watching her walk out of the living room with Shirley.

“Please Jeffry, I don’t want to have sex with you,” Susan said, in a soft pleading voice while pushing her skirt down, covering her exposed pussy. Her knit top and front clasp bra were still hanging open, exposing her flawless sexy orbs with big protruding nipples. When the beautiful and sexy brunette attempted to refasten her bra, Jeffry said, “No need to do that,” while reaching over and sliding his fingers in Susan’s soft brown hair. Forcing her head around, he leaned over and kissed her full on her sexy lips.

Unable to cry out with Jeffry’s mouth on hers, Susan attempted to struggle while his other hand groped her nude breasts. When Shirley’s husband pulled back from kissing the sexy brunette, she begged, “Please! I don’t want this.” However, Jeffry, with his grip still on her soft brown hair, dragged her off the sofa and got her down on her back, on the carpet.

Susan’s top and bra were still open and exposing her flawless breasts that wobbled as she struggled. Her flailing legs had caused her skirt to ride up, exposing her pussy. The 5’4” beauty was no match for Jeffry’s 6’4” 245lbs. In between her legs, he easily held Susan down while managing to get his pants undone. Jeffry got them and his undershorts down enough to release his fully erect cock while saying, “Stephanie said that you would be reluctant to take a man’s dick in that hot pussy of yours. And if you tried crying rape later, it would be all three of us saying it was consensual.”

“Oh God no!” Susan cried out when Jeffry then shoved his hard cock into her wet slick pussy. Unable to get him off of her, the beautiful and sexy brunette had no choice but to lie there and let Shirley’s husband fuck her. What terrified Susan even more than the actual rape was that Jeffry was fucking her without using a condom. Memories of her getting raped as a teenager, and the resulting pregnancy, inundated her brain. “Please don’t go inside me!” Susan begged as Jeffry’s cock slid in-and-out of her slick tight cunt.

Then to her horror, Susan felt Shirley’s husband ejaculating his baby-making cum deep into her unprotected pussy. Jeffry just kept fucking Susan until her tight vaginal muscles had milked his cock dry. He was immensely glad that his wife and her lesbian friend allowed him to fuck the beautiful and sexy brunette. She was a much better fuck than his own wife. Susan certainly had a tighter pussy and was a tremendous fuck, even while being forced.

Once Jeffry had deposited the last of his baby-making cum in Susan, and she felt his cock inside her quit spurting out more come, she said, “You got what you wanted. Now get the fuck off me!” in a hateful voice. Jeffry then pulled his softening cock out of Susan’s well-fucked pussy. His pants and undershorts were still down around his knees when he managed to get up off of the sexy brunette. Jeffry pulled them up and fastened his pants.

When Jeffry attempted to reach down and help Susan up, she slapped his hand away and got up on her own. Her discarded panties were lying on the carpet where Shirley had dropped them after forcefully removing them off Susan. With her top and bra hanging open with her breasts exposed, Susan picked up her panties, looked at Shirley’s husband and said, “I need to go to the bathroom.”

“Down the hall, first door on the left,” Jeffry replied.

With her panties in her hand, Susan left the living room and went to the bathroom. She sat on the toilet and squeezed as much of Jeffry’s cum out of her pussy as she could. After wiping the remnants of his cum off of her pussy lips, Susan put on her panties and adjusted her skirt. She then fastened her bra and buttoned up her top. When the sexy brunette went back into the living room Shirley’s husband was sitting on the sofa. Reluctantly, Susan went over and sat down on the love seat, leaving as much space in between them as she could.

In the master bedroom Shirley and Stephanie had been having lesbian sex. Shirley, Jeffry’s beautiful blonde bi-sexual wife, was lying nude on her back with her legs spread. Stephanie, also nude, was kneeling in-between them. The strawberry-blonde was using her tongue and lips on Shirley’s little clit, causing her to wiggle her hips and let out, loud sexual moans. Jeffry’s wife then cried out, “Oh God yes! Eat me!” while having a massive orgasm.

While the pretty blonde wife was lying there panting, Stephanie got up and put on her cock shaped strap-on dildo that she had brought with her. It was certainly larger than Shirley’s husband’s cock, which caused her to hesitantly say, “I don’t know if I want you to put that inside me. It is much bigger than I anticipated when you told me about it.”

“It will be fine, Susan really likes it when I do her,” Stephanie told the reluctant young wife, while pushing it into her resisting pussy. Then suddenly, Shirley cried out, “No! Take it out. It’s too big,” as her smooth sexy legs kicked up. Stephanie quickly put her mouth on Shirley’s mouth, to muffle any other outcry, while starting to work her hips driving the huge dildo in-and-out of Jeffry’s wife’s sopping wet pussy. In a couple of minutes, Shirley had quit struggling and had started gyrating her hips, fucking the large dildo. Then suddenly, the blonde had a second orgasm. This time caused by the large dildo cock.

After Shirley calmed down from her intense panting, caused by the massive orgasm, Stephanie had Jeffry’s wife to perform cunnilingus for her. Minutes later, the strawberry-blonde was also having a massive orgasm. Now that the two sexy blondes had achieved sexual gratification, they got up, got dressed, and went back to the living room where they found Jeffry and Susan fully dressed and sitting across from each other. Stephanie then took Susan and left. After that day, Susan refused to have anything to do with Stephanie again.

While Joey and Austin had been sitting in the parlor at the Whittington’s home waiting on Abigale’s husband, Graham Whittington, to come home, Joey decided to give Austin some additional instructions, “If anyone were to ask, I am just a recent transfer that you decided to make one of your high school friends. As you already know, your mother and Jodi belong to me. I will also be taking your sister, Ashlee, as well. You will not have a problem with anything that I may require of them, sexually, or otherwise.”

“I fully understand that my beautiful and sexy mother, and my two sisters belong to you now. That you may do as you wish with them. I will tell no one of anything that I have knowledge of that happens between you and them,” Austin replied, in his normal but obedient voice. They then heard Austin’s father coming in the front door. When he went to walk by the parlor, Austin spoke up just as he had been told to do, “Dad, there is someone here that I want you to meet. He has something incredible to show you.”

Graham walked into the parlor. Both Joey and Austin stood up as Austin’s father walked over to them. Austin then said, “This is Joey, he is a new friend, and he has something you must see.” Graham gave the older teenage boy a puzzled look as Joey walked over to the mantle where he had left the open box. Joey picked up the little box, turned, and walked back over to Austin’s father while saying, “Your family found this extremely alluring.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.