The Hypnotic Eye - Cover

The Hypnotic Eye

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 31

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 31 - A sixteen-year-old boy was given a gift by an old man that he befriended but had to swear that he wouldn't open the gift until after the old man's death. It turned out to be a hypnotic eye that controlled people's minds. The temptation to control his family and others as well was far too great for the teen to resist.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

“While we are waiting for your father to come home, tell me about your girlfriend,” Joey told Austin.

“She is the same age as me and incredibly beautiful. Becky has long straight brown hair that reaches to her slim waist, pretty brown eyes, and a killer body. She is 5’5” but, I don’t know her actual measurements,” Austin said. Joey would find out later that Becky weighed 120lbs, and her measurements were 34-23-35, and she had extremely nice B-cup breasts with large nipples that were ringed by dark-pink areolas. He would also discover that Becky had an extremely well-formed sexy ass.

“Does she have any brothers or sisters?” Joey asked.

“No, she is an only child,” Austin replied. However, what he did not say, because he did not know, was that Becky’s mother, Susan, had gotten pregnant when she was fifteen, and had her daughter a couple of months after she turned sixteen. Susan was a cheerleader on the junior varsity squad. She had attended all the varsity home games, even though she was not on the varsity cheering squad. She was an extremely pretty girl at fifteen.

Back then, she stood 5’4” and weighed 112lbs. Her measurements were 32-23-33 and her bra size was 32B. She had a thick mane of long wavy brown hair that hung several inches below her shoulders. When she cheered at the junior varsity games, Susan had her hair pulled back into a single braid. At other times it hung loose in long waves. The teen had an extremely pretty face with a lightly tanned complexion and pretty brown eyes to go along with her sexy, slightly pouty, lips. At fifteen, Susan was not allowed to date. However, she was allowed to attend the varsity football game on Friday nights.

It was during one of the Friday night games, that Susan was raped by two boys from the opposing school. They were two eighteen-year-old seniors. Of course, at fifteen, Susan could not drive, even though she had her learner’s permit. Usually, her father would drop her off at the stadium. She would then call after the game, and he would pick her up. He usually dropped Susan off at the main entrance to the stadium. However, that particular Friday night school busses from the opposing school was blocking the road up to the main entrance.

“You can let me out here. I can walk up to the main entrance. It is not that far,” Susan told her father.

“Are you sure? I can drive around to the other side and see if I can get you closer,” her father replied.

“This is fine. It is not that far. Just past several parked school busses,” Susan said. Her father then let the young teen out. That would prove to have been an unwise decision. Unbeknownst to Susan, two older boys had seen her get out of her father’s car and start walking up toward the main entrance to the Stadium. That night Susan had on a t-shirt top with her school’s logo on it and jeans that showed off her sexy young ass.

“Look at that sexy young bitch from the other school. I’m horny as hell. Let’s take her and fuck her,” one of the boys said.

“I could sure use some tight pussy tonight,” the other boy replied. Then, as the young teen walked by the opening between two of the school busses, the two boys jumped out and grabbed Susan. Before she could react and scream, one boy had his hand over her mouth. The much larger and stronger boys easily subdued the struggling petite young teen. Susan was absolutely terrified when the boy with his hand over her mouth said, “Scream and I’ll break your fucking neck and leave you lying here in the parking lot.” He then asked, “Do you understand me bitch?” in a harsh and demanding tone.

Susan nodded her head the best that she could with the boy’s arm around her, and his hand over her mouth. Both boys towered over the 5’4” young beauty. Her 112lbs was no match for their over 200lbs each. With her arms twisted behind her back the two boys forced Susan out into the parking lot where their van was parked. They then forced the fifteen-year-old into their van. Then one of the boys said, “You have a choice. You can take your clothes off and we will let you get dressed afterward, or we can strip you, and kick you out nude afterward. Either way, you are going to give up some of your pussy.”

“Please! Just don’t hurt me,” Susan begged.

Inside the van, the two eighteen-year-old boys watched the pretty and sexy terrified young teen undress. Susan pulled her high school logoed t-shirt-top up past her breasts, and then on over her head and off. One of the boys took it from her while saying, “Get rid of the bra and show us your tits,” in a demanding tone. With big tears forming in her pretty brown eyes, Susan reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Not even giving her time to remove it, one of the boys reached out and grabbed the loose bra. He then jerked it away from the teen’s body, exposing her perky nude breasts to the two boys.

“I like those big nipples,” a boy commented while reaching out and pinching them, causing Susan to cry out, “Please stop! That hurts!” The boy turned loose of her nipples, leaving them hard and poking out, while demandingly saying, “Get them jeans off.” With big tears rolling down her pretty cheeks, Susan unbuckled her belt. She then unsnapped her jeans. The crying young teen pulled down the zipper. Susan then worked her jeans off of her sexy young ass and slid them down her legs. She was now able to step out of them along with her shoes.

“Now get rid of the panties,” the boy that had pinched her nipples demanded. While she had been undressing the other boy had taken off his clothes and was now naked, stroking his hard cock. While continuing to cry, Susan slid her panties down her smooth sexy legs and stepped out of them. The fifteen-year-old was now nude in front of two eighteen-year-old boys.

“Are you a virgin?” the boy that was naked asked Susan.

She slowly nodded her head, and then begged, “Please don’t do this!” as the two boys forced her down on her back. One boy held her down while his naked friend forced her legs apart and got in-between them. The young teen was hopelessly struggling as the boy in-between her flailing legs lined up the head of his hard cock with the entrance of her virgin pussy. A loud crying grown filled the van when the boy forcefully shoved his inflamed meat-pole into the young teen’s pussy, taking her virginity. Then, if anyone had walked by the van, they would have seen it rocking and heard moans coming from the young teen being raped inside. Unfortunately, no one walked by to hear what was happening to Susan.

After several minutes of hard fucking with the boy’s cock driving in-and-out of her pussy, the crying young teen quit struggling. However, each time the boy’s pelvis slammed against hers, with his cock going deep in her pussy, Susan’s sexy young legs kicked up as she let out a loud groaning moan. The boy fucking her was not using a condom. Then suddenly, for the first time in her young life, Susan felt hot male cum flooding her pussy. The boy just kept fucking her until his cock had quit spurting out cum.

Susan laid there crying as the boy got up off of her. The boy that was holding her down quickly shed his clothes. When he was naked, he got on top of the young teen. The boy that had just fucked her held her down while the second boy fucked her. He also was not using a condom. Being extremely sexually aroused, having watched his friend fuck the pretty young teen, he did not last long before he was adding his baby-making cum to Susan’s unprotected pussy.

The first quarter of the football game had just started when Susan got abducted. By the time the ballgame was over, each boy had fucked the young teen twice. When people started coming out of the stadium, the two boys let Susan put her clothes back on. Once she was dressed, they kicked her out of the van and quickly drove off. The young teen wiped the tears from her pretty eyes and then walked up to the stadium entrance and called her father to come and get her.

At fifteen, Susan was too ashamed to tell anyone about the rapes. Especially her parents. She just wanted to forget it ever happened and go on with her life. While sexually abusing her, the boys had admitted being from the other school; which gave Susan some relief knowing she would not run into them at school. What terrified the young teen the most was that neither boy had used a condom. Both had ejaculated their baby-making cum into her each time they had fucked her.

Susan counted down the days until her next period. For the past two years, after she started having her monthly periods, she had been consistently regular each month. Now, the fifteen-year-old’s period was late. When another three weeks had past and she had not started her period, Susan one day after school stopped by her mother’s work. Her mother worked at a prolife clinic. The young teen was able to take a couple of pregnancy tests without her mother knowing. That night, alone in her bathroom, she took the first test. It showed positive. A week later, Susan took the other test. It showed an even stronger positive.

The next day, when her mother got home from work, Susan said, “Mom, I really need to talk to you. I don’t know what to do. I’m pregnant,” while starting to cry.

“Are you sure?” her mother asked, trying to sound calm.

“Yes,” the young teen answered, while continuing to cry.

“Who is the father?” her mother asked, again trying to sound calm.

“I don’t know. I was raped by two boys from another school,” Susan sobbed out.

“When did this happen?” her mother asked.

“During one of the Friday night football games,” Susan sobbingly admitted.

“Where? How?” her mother asked.

“They caught me before I could get to the stadium entrance and forced me out to a van in the parking lot. There in the van, they took turns with me. They were big and strong; I could not fight them off. They forced me to take off my clothes. There was some sort of padded mat on the van floor. One boy held me down while his friend got on top of me. When the first boy finished with me, he held me down while the second boy had sex with me. They each took me a second time before they let me get dressed. By then the ballgame was over and people were starting to come out of the stadium.”

“Before they kicked me out of the van, they took information from my learner’s permit with my name and address on it and said, ‘If you tell anyone about this, we know where to find you, and next time we won’t be easy on you.’ Mom, I was terrified to tell you. I just wanted to forget it ever happened,” Susan told her mother while continuing to shed big tears.

“Could you identify the boys?” her mother asked.

“I don’t want to do that,” Susan sobbed out.

When Susan’s father got home, her mother told him about the rape and that Susan was pregnant from the incident, and that she was afraid to identify the boys. Susan’s father went into a tirade, demanding she not only Identify the boys but testify against them in open court. He blamed his daughter for getting into a situation where she ended up pregnant. Her father even doubted that it had been an actual rape causing Susan’s pregnancy.

Susan’s father had a low opinion of young teenage girls, and even put his own daughter in that category. He thought most young teen girls dressed slutty and went around asking for it. He despised young girls getting pregnant and then aborting the pregnancy, killing the baby. He and Susan’s mother were extremely prolife advocates. As a result, they refused to allow Susan to have an abortion, and forbid her from going to an abortion clinic.

At fifteen, and being the only child, Susan’s parents dominated her life. Her mother had complications giving birth to her, and as a result could not have another child. Susan always thought her father blamed her for her mother’s condition of not being able to have more children.

Susan’s parents reported the alleged rape. As part of the investigation the detective got a yearbook from the high school where the boys supposedly attended. At the insistence of her parents, Susan identified two high school seniors in the yearbook as the boys that she thought were the ones that had raped her. They were brought in and put in a lineup. Susan was able to pick them out as the boys that had sexually assaulted her. Being they were eighteen, they were tried as adults.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.