The Hypnotic Eye - Cover

The Hypnotic Eye

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 30

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 30 - A sixteen-year-old boy was given a gift by an old man that he befriended but had to swear that he wouldn't open the gift until after the old man's death. It turned out to be a hypnotic eye that controlled people's minds. The temptation to control his family and others as well was far too great for the teen to resist.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

While Abigale Whittington, the mother of one of the blackmailing students’, was in the bathroom cleaning herself up after having sex with Joey there in the parlor, he put his clothes back on. The beautiful nude wife, seeing that Joey had gotten dressed when she came out of the bathroom, asked, “Shall I get dressed also? Or would you prefer me to stay nude?” in a soft submissive voice.

“You may get dressed,” Joey replied.

“As you wish,” the incredibly sexy wife said, in her soft compliant voice. She found she was in no rush to get dressed and, as Joey had not made it an order, she slowly looked around for her clothes.

“You said that your older daughter, Ashlee, is going to be married in two weeks. Do you think she is still a virgin?” Joey asked Abigale.

“Ashlee has said that she is, and she has never given me any reason to doubt her. She has always been a respectful daughter and has said that she was going to wait until she was married to have sex,” the teen’s mother replied,

“I want to fuck her and your younger daughter also, to see if they are worthy of me taking them as my sex slaves. If I deem them worthy, I will let each of them bear me a child or children if I so desire,” Joey told the teen’s beautiful and sexy mother.

“You can do whatever you like with them,” their mother said, in a soft submissive voice. Under the influence of Mr. Eye, Abigale was unconcerned that her eighteen and fifteen-year-old daughter could be used as sex slaves, and forced to have children, by Joey. She herself, was insouciant about being nude in front of a naked teenage boy. Her dress and bra were laying on the coffee table, while her discarded panties were still lying on the floor there in the parlor. Joey’s clothes were strewn about. He looked at his watch, realizing that the school bus would soon be dropping off Austin and Jodi, said, “Abigale, get your clothes back on and make yourself presentable before your kids get home from school.”

“As you wish,” the beautiful sophisticated and sexy mother replied, in her soft submissive voice. She had no qualms about getting dressed in front of Joey. While putting on his own clothes he watched Abigale. She picked up her panties and slipped them on. Next came her bra. After slipping it on, she reached behind her back and hooked it. Joey then watched as she adjusted her large D-cup breasts comfortably inside the bra cups.

“You are one beautiful and sexy woman,” Joey commented.

“Thank you. I am extremely pleased that you find me attractive,” Abigale said, in a soft pleasing voice. She then slipped on her dress, and after looking in a mirror that was mounted on the wall she said, “I better go brush my hair.” Her beautiful long wavy blonde hair was in complete disarray from her rolling around on her back there in the parlor while getting fucked.

Abigale then went to the downstairs bathroom where she kept her extra hairbrush. Several minutes later, she returned and asked, “What would you have me do when Austin and Jodi get home?”

“Act your normal self unless I tell you otherwise,” Joey replied.

“As you wish,” Abigale replied, in a soft submissive voice.

Just then her cell phone rang. Looking at the caller ID, Abigale said, “It is my husband’s work number.”

“Answer it, put it on speaker, and act normal,” Joey said.

“Hello,” Abigale said, answering the call.

“Hi Hun. We are still behind on that damn project. General management said we have to work another double shift before we take off for the weekend. Being it is going to be in the wee hours of the morning when we get off, me and some of the guys are going to get some rest, and a few hours of sleep, at the company’s guest house before we drive home. I should be home a little before noon,” her husband said.

“Don’t work too hard, and I’ll see you then,” Abigale said, in her soft voice.

“Bye now,” her husband said, and then hung up the phone.

“I must say, that was excellent timing,” Joey commented, while thinking, ‘Me and Mr. Eye could not have done any better timing to have Abigale’s husband working late.’

No sooner had she sat down on the sofa, and Joey sitting beside her, than Austin and Jodi came in the front door. As they went to walk by the parlor, they stopped when they noticed their mother and a strange older teenage boy sitting in there. That is when their mother said, “You two need to come in here and meet Joey. He has something incredible to show you.” Just as Joey had instructed her to say.

The two teens walked over to where Joey was sitting. He stood up, quickly reached in his pocket, and pulled out the little box. When he held it out to where Austin and Jodi could look into the Hypnotic Eye, they both went into a deep trance standing there with a blank expression on their faces. Now that Mr. Eye was controlling Abigale, Jodi, and Austin, Joey walked over and put the open little box on the mantle. He would leave it open while he instructed Jodi and then Austin.

Joey walked over to the beautiful young blonde and said, “Jodi, at all times you will keep your normal sweet jovial personality.” Her expression instantly changed. She now had a pleasing little smile on her extremely pretty face.

Joey continued, “Jodi, I may take you as one of my sex slaves. However, for now and then if I decide that you are worthy of being my sex slave, you will obey any and all instructions that I give you. You will perform any sexual act I require, no matter how degrading and humiliating you may have thought it. If I decide to let someone else use you, you will act accordingly.”

“She is now yours to use in any manner that you so desire,” Joey heard Mr. Eye in his head.

Jodi’s beautiful baby-blue eyes looked at Joey as she replied, in her sweet soft innocent voice, “I am yours to use in any way you wish, and I will obey anything you tell me to do to the best of my ability.”

At fifteen, the sexy young blonde had no sexual experience with boys. However, with her beautiful mother, and older sister about to get married, she was well aware of sex and what man and boys wanted from girls like her and her sister, and even her incredibly beautiful mother. The teen had been hit on many times at school by older boys. Jodi always politely ignored their sexual overtures toward her. Some of the boys thought that she was a little stuck-up, but it was just that she was under extremely strict rules when it came to boys.

That day Jodi was wearing a light green sleeveless button-up blouse and a darker green skirt that let her extremely pretty legs show. Her beautiful long blonde hair was parted on the side and brushed over, hanging to the front down both sides of her pretty young face. It reached down past her small but ample B-cup breasts. The young blonde had the most captivating baby-blue eyes and sexy little mouth that Joey could not wait to stick his hard cock in.

Jodi was actually standing the closest to Joey. Her brother, Austin, was standing to her side and back a little. He was standing there, still with a blank look on his face, in the deep trance. Joey looked at Austin and said, “Austin, go to your room and stay there until someone comes and get you. We will have a little talk later, and I will be giving you some more instructions. In the meantime, do not tell anyone what is happening here.”

“I will do as I am told,” Austin obediently replied, and then left the parlor and went to his room.

“You have done an excellent job raising your young daughter. She is going to make me an exceptionally good sex slave, if I decide to take her,” Joey told Abigale.

“I am glad that she pleases you. She will serve you well, as will I, and as Ashlee will, if you decide to take her as well,” Abigale said, in her soft submissive voice, completely oblivious and uncaring of the sexual immorality that they would be required to indulge in with this boy.

“Jodi, take off your clothes,” Joey told the teen, after sitting back down beside her mother on the sofa.

“I will do whatever pleases you,” the fifteen-year-old said, in her sweet soft obedient voice, completely disregarding her mother sitting there. With her beautiful baby-blue eyes transfixed on Joey, the young teen unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off. Joey was pleased to see how well her B-cup breasts filled out her bra. After laying her blouse on the coffee table, Jodi reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Joey, deciding he needed something to do with his hands, had Abigale lower her dress and bra to expose her breasts for him. He then had her sit back, putting his arm around her shoulder, and started to play with her wonderfully full and firm breast.

The beautiful young blonde then eased her bra off and laid it with her blouse. She was now standing in front of Joey and her mother, topless, showing no sign of animosity or even embarrassment. In fact, for some unknown reason, it immensely sexually excited her, having Joey watching her and exposing herself to him. Definitely something she would never have dreamed of doing before being introduced to the Hypnotic Eye. It would have been humiliating to even contemplate such an immoral act, especially in the presence of her mother.

Jodi then unbuckled the little belt of her skirt. After getting it undone, she unfastened her skirt and let it fall around her ankles. This exposed her white panties and the natural little gap between her smooth sexy young thighs. Her beautiful baby-blue eyes continued to look at Joey as she slid her panties down, exposing her blonde pussy to a boy for the first time. The young teen stepped out of her skirt and panties while at the same time slipping out of her shoes. Jodi was now standing there nude.

Joey stood up, quickly shedding his clothes, and then sat back down and told Jodi, “Come sit beside me,” while patting the sofa on the opposite side of him from her mother. He then reached over and ran his fingers in Jodi’s soft blonde hair. Turning her head, he leaned over and kissed her full on her sexy young mouth. It was actually her first real kiss. When she felt Joey’s tongue pushing against her lips, the teen knew what he wanted and allowed his tongue to slip between her lips and into her mouth. Under the influence of Mr. Eye, the innocent young teen passionately returned Joey’s kiss while he fondled her perky nude breasts. Jodi’s nipples were responding to the stimulation.

Jodi’s mother, while sitting on the other side of Joey, sat silently beside them while Joey had the young teen lean over and take his hard cock in her mouth. The teen could not help gagging at first as she moved her pretty head up-and-down, sucking her first cock. After a couple of minutes, Jodi had managed to stop gagging. Thanks to Mr. Eye, she was now performing fellatio like an obedient young sex slave.

“Your daughter is giving me a damn good blowjob,” Joey said, looking over at Abigale and giving her breast a firm squeeze, all while running his fingers through Jodi’s beautiful soft and silky blonde hair.

“I am glad she pleases you,” the teen’s mother said, in a soft voice, unconcerned that her young daughter was giving Joey a blowjob.

“When I ejaculate, I expect you to swallow my cum like a good young sex slave,” Joey told Jodi.

A couple of minutes later, Jodi’s pretty cheeks bulged out as her mouth filled with Joey’s cum. Unprepared for her first mouthful of male cum, the innocent young teen got choked. However, Jodi managed to swallow most of Joey’s cum as his cock continued to erupt. Surprisingly, only a small amount leaked out of her mouth, and she kept sucking until she had sucked him dry. Joey then pulled his softening cock from between her young sexy lisps and said, “You did well for your first time.”

“Thank you. I did my best to please you. Being it was my first time; I really did not know what to expect. I am sure that I will get better at doing it for you,” Jodi said, in her sweet soft innocent voice.

“That I have no doubt of. It seems that you and your mother both need some practice at giving head,” Joey commented.

Over the next few years, Jodi would be swallowing many more loads of Joey’s cum as she performed her duties as his sex slave while living at the Home for Unwed Mothers. He would often go to her living area and fuck her hot young cunt or have her give him a blowjob. The beautiful young blonde would also bear him three children, two girls and a boy while living at the home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.