The Hypnotic Eye - Cover

The Hypnotic Eye

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A sixteen-year-old boy was given a gift by an old man that he befriended but had to swear that he wouldn't open the gift until after the old man's death. It turned out to be a hypnotic eye that controlled people's minds. The temptation to control his family and others as well was far too great for the teen to resist.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Efrain knew he could talk the sixteen-year-old into doing soft, no nudity, with Marty; but getting her to do nude scenes and hardcore, they would have to trick, and drug her. Efrain was not overly concerned about drugging Dianne while she was pregnant. She was still in her first month and was not showing yet. Efrain was thinking, if they could get her into making videos, he could convince her to get an abortion.

“My money I had saved up, we used to get out here and have been living on. It is almost gone, but Marty said he would help us out. You know that I cannot apply for a teaching job because, as soon as they sent for my employment records, your parents would find us. Marty said he could get you a fake ID showing that you are eighteen. That way, you could do some work with him at the studio,” Efrain told Dianne, one night lying in bed after he had just fucked the young teen.

“What would I have to do?” the beautiful sexy sixteen-year-old asked.

“You know Marty is a very good-looking guy. He stars in sexy commercial videos. You might have to wear a bikini, which would be fine because you are not even showing yet,” Efrain told Dianne.

“I guess I could do that. It wouldn’t be no different from going to the beach in a bikini,” the teen softly said.

The next day, while Dianne was out walking along the beach, Efrain told Marty that she had agreed to make a video with him, but that she thought that she would just be wearing a bikini. Marty took the teen’s driver’s license and high school ID as basis for making her fake IDs. A week later, he had her new identification showing that she was eighteen. Besides the fake driver’s license, she also had a fake college ID card with her photo on it.

“I do not know if I can do this,” Dianne told Efrain and Marty the morning that she was to go to the studio.

“It is normal to be nervous your first time. Here, take these,” Marty said, handing her a couple of pills.

“What are they?” Dianne asked, as she took the pills out of his hand.

“Just something to calm your nerves,” Marty replied, but did not tell her that they were actually extremely potent ecstasy pills.

By the time Marty and Dianne got to the studio, she had lost all her inhibitions and was feeling wonderful and carefree, as she went into the dressing room and put on her bikini. When she came out, Marty was waiting on her. He was wearing a pair of swimming trunks and took the teen to a studio that was a fake beach scene. She did not resist when he had her lie down on a blanket. Marty then got down beside her, rolled over and kissed her on the mouth. High on the ecstasy, Dianne responded by very passionately kissing him back.

While they were kissing, Marty pulled the tie strings of Dianne’s bikini top loose. Lost in the sexual bliss caused by the ecstasy, the teen did not resist as Marty removed her top, completely exposing her fabulous flawless breasts to him and the cameras. Marty then kissed his way down to her nipples and started sucking on them. Dianne was loudly moaning from the wonderful feeling it was giving her.

Marty continued to suck on the beautiful young brunette’s nipples. Overtaken with the euphoric sexual feeling, she laid there on the blanket as Marty pulled the tie strings of her bikini bottoms loose, and then pulled it away from her very sexy body. Her pretty thick brown muff and pussy were completely exposed, as he kissed his way on down past her still flat belly. Spreading her legs, Marty lowered his mouth to her pussy. Dianne let out a loud sexual moan, as she felt him use his tongue on her hot little cunt. It was all she could take, as she screamed out having a massive orgasm.

While Dianne was lying there panting and coming down from her mind-blowing orgasm, Marty quickly took off his swimming trunks and crawled in-between her spread legs. The teen had no idea that Marty was as well-endowed as he was. She let out a loud groaning moan as he slid his large cock into her very wet tight pussy. When he started sliding in-and-out of her, Dianne lost total control, as she was going wild gyrating her hips fucking Marty. Then suddenly, the teen screamed out, having another massive orgasm as she wrapped her quivering legs around Marty’s body. He continued to fuck the teen until he ejaculated in her. When he pulled his still semi-hard cock out of her pussy, some of his cum was oozing out of her.

It had all been caught on camera. Marty then helped the nude teen up. He guided her back to the dressing room as more of his cum leaked out of her. In the dressing room, Marty helped Dianne wipe his cum off her pussy and legs that had leaked out. He helped her get dressed and then went and put on his clothes.

On the drive back, Dianne sat silently with her eyes closed and head back against the headrest of the front-seat. At his bungalow, Efrain had been waiting on them to return. It was getting late, and Dianne went straight to hers and Efrain’s bedroom. She slipped out of her clothes and eased into bed. The events of the day were running through her mind as she was coming down from the ecstasy high.

“How did she do?” Efrain asked, as he and Marty remained in the living room.

“That little bitch is one wild fuck,” Marty replied.

“I take it that she put on a satisfactory performance then,” Efrain said.

“Far better than I expected. The ecstasy done the trick. She went wild when I fucked her,” Marty said.

Dianne was already asleep when Efrain went into the bedroom. He undressed and eased in bed beside her. Lying there thinking about her having sex with Marty gave him a tremendous hard-on. Efrain eased Dianne on her back and got on top of the teen. She was only half awake, and still under the influence of the ecstasy as she spread her legs, giving Efrain access to her pussy. He rammed his fully erect manhood into her hot little cunt. This caused her to let out a loud sexual moan, as she started working her hips fucking him. As excited as he was, Efrain blew his load almost immediately.

“You are a sorry no-good bastard! You drugged me,” Dianne screamed at Marty, the next morning.

“Do not tell me that you did not enjoy it. Cause I know damn well you did,” Marty told Dianne.

“Only because I was drugged!” Dianne yelled, as she started to cry.

“Why did you let Marty do that to me. I am so humiliated. How could you let him fuck me, and with people watching while recording it?” Dianne sobbingly asked, looking at Efrain.

“Calm down. It is no big deal. I have been fucking you, and you are already pregnant. Besides, you are very photogenic,” Efrain told her.

“I thought you loved me,” Dianne said, continuing to sob.

“Grow up. This is the real world. You are beautiful, young, and very sexy. Men want to see you nude and getting fucked,” Efrain told the teen, in a harsh domineering tone.

Dianne ran to the bedroom and fell across the bed crying.

“She is only sixteen and I do not wanna go to prison for banging the underage bitch. Can you control her?” Marty asked.

“Do not worry. She is just upset right now. Her eyes just got opened to the real world. Dianne destroyed her relationship with her parents when she ran away with me. The young bitch is pregnant with no place to go. She will do what we want. When it comes right down to it, she knows she does not have a choice, she is at our mercy. We can use her anyway that we want,” Efrain told Marty.

Dianne stayed in the bedroom the rest of the day, not wanting to face Marty after what he did to her.

“It was completely inappropriate the way you talked to Marty this morning, and after all he has done for us. Practically supporting us while letting us live with him,” Efrain told Dianne, in a very stern voice, late that evening.

“That does not mean that I should have to have sex with him. He tricked and drugged me into making that video with him,” Dianne said, in a low soft subdued voice.

“Oh God! All those people watched as he used his mouth on me, and then he fucked me while they were watching. And it was being recorded!” the teen cried out.

“You need to settle down. It is not like you were a virgin. We have been having sex for a good while now,” Efrain told the teen in a dominant tone.

“That is not the same. I love you. I am going to have your baby,” Dianne softly said.

“All the more reason you need to make it up to Marty,” Efrain told the teen, in an even more demanding tone.

“Are you saying that I have to have sex with him again?” the young teen asked, very hesitantly.

“You need to tell Marty that you are sorry for the way you acted. Then, you need to spend the night in his bed with him. I expect you to treat him like you would me,” Efrain said, very sternly.

“If that is what you want me to do, and you do not care if he has sex with me, I will do it for you,” the teen softly said.

They then went into the living room where Marty was, and Efrain looked at his friend and said, “Dianne has something to say to you.”

“I am sorry that I talked to you the way I did. I know you are just trying to help us the only way you know how. I will make it up to you,” Dianne told Marty, but could not look him in the eye, as she tried to hold back the tears.

“I accept your apology,” Marty replied.

“Efrain said that I had to make it up to you tonight,” the teen said, in an extremely low subdued voice.

“What are you saying?” Marty asked.

“You can have me in your bed tonight if you want me,” the teen softly said, in her low subdued voice.

Marty got up and took Dianne by the hand. She did not resist as he led her into his bedroom and closed the door.

“This will be much better than doing it on camera with a lot of people watching,” Marty said, as he started taking off his clothes.

The beautiful sixteen-year-old just stood there unsure of what she was doing. She did not really want to have sex with Marty, but Efrain had insisted she do it.

“You need to take off your clothes,” Marty told the teen, bringing her back to reality.

Dianne slowly unbuttoned her blouse and removed it. She then reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Marty was already naked as he watched the teen remove her bra, letting it fall to the floor. He laid down on the bed and watched the beautiful brunette unfasten her skirt and let if fall around her ankles. She then pushed her panties down to where she could step out of them and her skirt. Dianne then slipped off her high heels.

The nude teen laid down on the bed beside Marty. He eased up and draped Dianne’s sexy legs over his arms as he slid his hard cock into her still tight pussy. She started loudly moaning as he pounded her cunt hard. Her pretty head rolled from side to side as he viciously took her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.