The Hypnotic Eye - Cover

The Hypnotic Eye

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 29

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 29 - A sixteen-year-old boy was given a gift by an old man that he befriended but had to swear that he wouldn't open the gift until after the old man's death. It turned out to be a hypnotic eye that controlled people's minds. The temptation to control his family and others as well was far too great for the teen to resist.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

It was late in the next morning after their abduction when Kristy woke up after finally falling to sleep. Sitting up in bed, the teen heard her mother’s begging voice, “Please! Don’t make me do that.” Then the sound of a hard slap, and a man say in a loud demanding voice, “I said suck it bitch!” Randall Fraley and Tony Allan were sitting on the side of the bed, naked, stroking their erections. Pamelia, nude, was being forced to kneel in front of Randall.

Having no choice, Pamelia lowered her mouth down on Randall’s cock. The young teen heard gagging sounds as her mother was forced to give him a blowjob. The thirty-eight-year-old conservative mother had never sucked a cock before and gagged the whole time her head was going up-and-down with her abductor’s hard cock sliding in-and-out of her mouth. It was all she could to do to keep from throwing up. The act was so humiliating.

Then suddenly, Randall ejaculated, and Pamelia was unprepared to receive a mouthful of male cum and got choked. When she tried to raise her head, Randall grabbed ahold of her thick dark-brown hair that normally hung several inches below her shoulders and forced her head back down while saying, “Swallow it bitch,” in a harsh and demanding voice. Her cheeks bulged out and some of his cum was leaking out around his cock as it continued to spurt out more cum. She had no choice but to gulp down what she could.

“Make the bitch swallow it all,” Tony said, watching Pamelia being forced to suck off his friend while sitting beside them stroking his erection.

Once Randall’s cock quit erupting, he let Pamela raise her mouth up off of his softening cock. She was coughing and gasping for air. Randall said, “With some practice, the bitch could be really good at giving head.”

“I certainly would not want to deprive her of a learning process,” Tony said. He then grabbed a handful of Pamelia’s soft dark-brown hair and forced her over in front of him with her still on her knees and said, “You know what to do,” with a demanding tone.

In total defeat Kristy’s mother lowered her mouth down on Tony’s erection and started moving her head, giving him a blowjob. As with Randall, Pamelia was gagging each time Tony’s cock went deep into her mouth. Several minutes later she was awarded with another mouthful of hot male cum. Choked and gagging, she managed to swallow it down. When Tony pulled his softening cock out of Pamelia’s mouth, he said, “By the time we are through with you, you will be sucking and swallowing cum like a pro.”

Pamelia just knelt there softly crying and catching her breath. Randall Fraley and Tony Allan were determent to break Kristy’s mother of any will to resist, and have her under control before they used the young teen for their sexual pleasure. Once Kristy understood that her mother could not, or would not, do anything to keep the men from sexually abusing her, she would know she would be at their mercy, and they could do anything they wanted with her.

That day, when Kristy saw her mother, all she had on was a man’s button-up shirt. It barely covered her pussy, and the teen could see that her mother’s breasts were swinging free underneath the shirt. Her usually pretty eyes were red and puffy, like she had been crying all night. Pamelia could not bring herself to look her daughter in the eye. The humiliation she felt after being sexually abused by the two strange men was overwhelming.

“Your mother was reluctant last night, and this morning, to show us gratitude for our hospitality. However, with a little constructive encouragement, she overcame her error in judgement. We hope not to have a similar problem with you,” Randall told Kristy, as he slid his arm around her mother and grabbed ahold of one of Pamelia’s breasts, squeezing it through the shirt.

The young teen looked at her mother, only to see her mother turn her head away. Pamelia was unable to look at her daughter while knowing there was nothing that she could do to keep their two abductors from raping and abusing her innocent young daughter if they were so inclined to do. She knew from her experience during the night, and what they had forced her to do that morning, that they were going to do whatever they wanted to her and her daughter, and she could not prevent it from happening.

Kristy’s hopes that Randall and Tony would just be satisfied sexually abusing her mother increased the second night when they once again locked her in the bedroom and again took her mother into the other bedroom. That night if the young teen could have seen in the other bedroom and seen what the two men did to her mother, she would have been horrified at seeing her mother forced into a threesome with the two abductors.

Once again, Pamelia was at the mercy of the two men. She was at least thankful that Randall and Tony were leaving her daughter alone. Kristy’s mother knew that she was in for another long night when Randall told her, “Take off the shirt,” which of course would leave her nude. Pamelia slowly unbuttoned the shirt and slipped it off while Randall and Tony took off their clothes. They then got the sexy mother on the bed. To her abject horror, Pamelia was forced to get on her hands and knees with Randall behind her, and Tony at her head.

“Have you ever done it doggy-style?” Randall asked, while scooting up to Pamelia’s upturned ass. She just shook her head and then lowered it to the bed as Randall got ahold of the flair of her sexy hips and rammed his inflamed meat-pole into her pussy. He then started fucking her. That was when Tony got a handful of her thick dark-brown hair and pulled her head up while saying, “You are going to suck my cock bitch.” With Tony holding her head up, Pamelia knew better than to resist when he shoved his cock into her mouth. In her wildest imagination, she never dreamed of being in a threesome with two men.

Once Randall and Tony had ejaculated their hot male cum in Pamelia’s sexy body and pulled out of her, they only let her rest for a few minutes. Then, she was forced to suck them hard again so that they could swap ends and again force her to perform in a threesome. By the time Randall and Tony got through with Pamelia that night they had succeeded in breaking her. She no longer cared what they did to her. Besides being engaged in two separate threesomes, Kristy’s mother was fucked again by each man before morning.

The next day, with Pamelia totally under control, it was time to educate the beautiful and sexy young teen. Knowing that the young teen would be more resistant while in the presence of her mother, Randall took the fifteen-year-old into the bedroom where she had been kept. The innocent teen was terrified, she knew what had befallen her mother the previous two nights.

Kristy stood transfixed while, Randall, a man in his forties took off his clothes. When he was naked, the young teen could not take her eyes off of his cock. It looked huge to the young teen. In reality, it was average size. The beautiful and sexual inexperienced young brunette wondered if it would all fit inside her small virgin pussy.

When Randall stroked his erection, it got even larger. The thought of losing her virginity to a grown man terrified her. Kristy, at fifteen, did not have a boyfriend and had never really been kissed, other than a quick peck on the cheek by her parents and grandparents. Too horrified to resist, the young teen did not resist when the man bent down and put his mouth on hers. For the first time, Kristy felt a man’s tongue probing her young lips. When she did not open her mouth, the man moved his lips to her ear and whispered, “A sexy young bitch like yourself better make me think that you like it and kiss me like you mean it.”

Too terrified to resist, when Randall put his mouth back on hers again, the young teen let his tongue slip between her lips. Kristy wanted to throw up when she felt his tongue mingle with hers. The young teen could never have imagined her first real kiss would be with a man in his forties. While he was forcefully kissing her, she felt Randall’s hands roving over her young body; from her well-formed tight ass, to her young breasts. When the man pulled back from kissing Kristy, he ripped open her button-up blouse and exposed her 32B bra, containing her ample breasts for such a small petite young teen.

Kristy McCormack at fifteen only stood 5’2” and weighed 106lbs. However, her 33-23-34 body was incredibly sexy for a young teen. She had dark-brown hair that hung several inches below her shoulders. Kristy had a cute face with pretty brown eyes and a sensual little mouth. The young teen’s perfect complexion was lightly tanned. She and her best friend, Jodi Whittington, who was also extremely beautiful, were always being hit on by older boys. While it was extremely flattering, the young beauties had no illusion about the boy’s intentions. They had made a pack with each other that they would remain virgins until their wedding night.

Standing there with her blouse hanging open, Kristy uncontrollably begged, “Please don’t do this! I am too young to have sex.”

“Hot young bitches, like you, are prime for taking a man’s hard cock in your tight pussy, sexy mouth, and even in that well-formed ass. Your mother was reluctant too, until she was shown the error of her unwillingness to do what she was told. I am hoping that you are smarter than she was. No matter though. In the end, you are going to do what we want, one way or another. It just depends on whether you want to make it easy on yourself or not,” Randall told the teen.

The terrified young teen said, in a low submissive voice, “I will do what you want. Just don’t hurt me.” Kristy remembered the horrifying sounds of her mother being punished at the hands of the two men. She knew that her mother had been forced to do what the men wanted anyway. Kristy knew that they could force her to do whatever they desired of her. Hopefully, if she gave in, they would not be as hard on her, as they were her mother. The young teen told herself that sex was a natural thing, and while it might hurt at first, while losing her virginity, it should be fine after that. Kristy has even heard some of the older girls at school bragging about having sex with their boyfriends.

“Take off your clothes,” Randall, the strange man old enough to be her father, said, in a harsh and demanding voice.

Kristy slowly slipped off her torn blouse and let it fall to the floor. She then, with tears running down her pretty face, reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. The teen eased it away from her breasts and let it join her blouse on the floor. Kristy was now standing in front of Randall, topless. He reached out and groped the pretty young brunette’s perky teen breasts. Kristy flinched and wanted to shove his hands away, but she remembered hearing how her mother had been treated when she tried to resist. With that in mind, the teen stood there and let Randall grope her nude breasts.

After Randall lightly pinched Kristy’s nipples making them poke out, he said, “Now finish undressing.” The young teen’s hands were now trembling as she unfastened her jeans. Kristy then pushed them down her legs to where she could step out of them and her shoes. The young teen was now standing there in only her panties. She was trying to not look at the man that had taken off his clothes and was now naked. However, her pretty brown eyes were transfixed on the man’s hard cock.

While stroking his erection, the man said, “In case you are wondering, it will fit inside you.” He then reached out and got ahold of the waistband of the teen’s panties and with a hard jerk, he ripped them off of her. Kristy was now standing there, nude, with her dark-brown muff exposed. The man picked up the 106lb beauty and dropped her on the bed while saying, “A hot and sexy little bitch like you might even like it. You are certainly going to find out that for which your young pussy was made.”

“Please don’t do this!” the fifteen-year-old uncontrollably begged, when Randall forced her legs apart and got in-between them. However, he paid no attention to her pleading while lining up the head of his erection with the small little entrance to Kristy’s virgin pussy. Then, with a hard shove of his hips, Randall, the man that she did not even know his name yet and was old enough to be her father, took her virginity. His hard cock had torn through her hymen, destroying her purity, and the pledge that she had with Jodi about being a virgin on her wedding night.

Randall continued to drive his inflamed meat-pole in-and-out of the young teen’s tight pussy. After the initial pain and shock of being fucked for the first time, the pain subsided. Kristy had to admit that, while it was not pleasurable and the man was forcing her, it did not actually hurt anymore. The teen knew that, under another circumstance, she would have probably enjoyed becoming a woman and having sex, such as if it had been with a boyfriend or husband, and she was older.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.