The Hypnotic Eye - Cover

The Hypnotic Eye

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 28

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 28 - A sixteen-year-old boy was given a gift by an old man that he befriended but had to swear that he wouldn't open the gift until after the old man's death. It turned out to be a hypnotic eye that controlled people's minds. The temptation to control his family and others as well was far too great for the teen to resist.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Joey decided to go check out the boys that were blackmailing Constance Fagan, their English teacher. He wanted to get some background on them before confronting them and decided to go visit Austin Whittington’s home first. It was at his home where Constance was originally drugged, rape, and blackmailed.

It was one O’clock in the afternoon when Joey rang the doorbell at the large fashionable Whittington’s home. He was surprised when a beautiful woman, which looked to be in her late thirties, opened the door. She was dressed in a nice dress that let a small amount of cleavage from her ample breasts show. She had smooth shapely legs with a pair of high heels on her small feet. Her thick mane of long wavey blonde hair hung down to her slim waist.

Joey was immediately sexually aroused by this beautiful, extremely sexy, and sophisticated woman. He could see the large diamond wedding ring on her finger. Abigale Whittington, at thirty-seven, was 5’8” and weighed 121lbs. Her 36-26-36 body with nice D-cup breasts was incredibly sexy. She had an extremely pretty face that showed no sign of ageing wrinkles, dark-brown eyes, and sensual lips. Her complexion was flawless. It was very evident that she was well maintained. Joey was thinking, ‘If this beautiful woman is Austin Whittington’s mother, I must remember to thank him for creating a situation causing me to meet her.’

Looking at the teenage boy standing at her front door, Abigale politely asked, in a pleasant soft voice, “How may I help you?”

“Is Austin home?” Joey asked.

“No, he is at school,” Abigale softly replied.

“I have something that he wanted me to show you,” Joey said, while reaching in his pocket and pulling out the little box. He then held it out and flipped open the lid. The beautiful blonde woman automatically looked at the Hypnotic Eye and instantly went into a deep trance.

“Is anyone else in the house?” Joey asked.

“No. Austin and my younger daughter, Jodi, are at school. My husband is at work, and my older daughter, Ashlee, is at her best friend’s. She is spending the night. Tomorrow they are going to be picking out bride’s maid dresses for Ashlee’s wedding,” Abigale showing no emotion answered.

“Ask me in,” Joey said.

“Won’t you please come in,” the beautiful wife and mother said. Still showing no emotion, she stepped back allowing the strange teenage boy to come into her home. Mrs. Whittington stood there waiting for further instructions while Joey closed the door. They were standing in the foyer that led into the main part of the house. On Joey’s right there was a parlor room with a couch and chairs, and on his left was a study where he could see a large mahogany desk.

“Why don’t we go in there and sit down?” Joey said, making a gesture toward the parlor’s couch.

“As you wish,” the beautiful mother of three teenagers replied, in a soft submissive voice, while being controlled by the Hypnotic Eye.

“What do your friend’s call you?” Joey asked.

“Abigale,” Austin’s beautiful mother softly answered.

“When do your kids and husband get home?” Joey asked.

“The school bus drops off Austin and Jodi around 4:15, and my husband gets home about 5:45,” Abigale softly answered.

Joey followed Abigale Whittington into the parlor. He was extremely impressed the way her shapely hips had a natural sexy sway as she walked. Her dress she was wearing was remarkably conservative. However, it fit her exceptionally well: from her large breasts, small waist, to her extremely well-formed ass. He liked the way her beautiful long wavey blonde hair cascaded down her back to her slim waist.

Joey looked at his watch and was thinking, ‘I have plenty of time to enjoy this incredibly attractive woman before her kids and husband get home.’

Abigale sat down on the sofa as instructed. Joey sat down beside her and placed the open little box on the coffee table. Looking at Austin’s mother, he said, “Abigale, I am going to give you some instructions that you must obey without hesitation. Unless I tell you otherwise, you will submit to any and all sexual activities I may request of you. With me or anyone that I may let use you. Nothing is off limits. Anything that may once have repulsed you is irrelevant. You will discover that you have an undeniable need to please me.”

“In the presence of other people, you will act normal, as If I am just a family friend. However, if I so desire to take one or both of your daughters as my sex slave, you will not interfere. In fact, you will be pleased that they are up to my standards for being an obedient sex slave. You will not care what I may do to them, or have them do, as you fully understand that they belong to me as my property, until I decide otherwise. Also, you will at no time divulge my relationship with you or your family, unless I instruct you to the contrary.”

“I will obey and do anything you wish of me,” the sexy mother of three replied, while still showing no emotions.

“Abigale, at all times, you will keep your pleasant personality,” Joey said. Instantly her blank expression changed to the pleasing smile he receive when she first greeted him. She then asked, “What would you like of me?”

“She is now yours to command. She will obey anything you tell her. It is safe to close my little box now,” Joey heard Mr. Eye in his head.

Joey picked up the little box, closed it. He put it in his pocket and asked the beautiful blonde wife, “How often do you have sex?”

“After eighteen years of marriage usually once, occasionally twice a week,” Abigale softly replied.

“Were you a virgin when you got married?” Joey asked.

“Yes. I was completely inexperienced. My first time was on my wedding night,” the beautiful wife softly confessed.

“How would you rate your relationship with your husband?” Joey asked.

“I would say average to good. A few years back he had an affair, but we got through it,” Abigale admitted, in a soft voice, while showing no signs of animosity.

“Have you remained faithful to your husband?” Joey asked.

“Yes, he is the only man that I have ever been with sexually,” Abigale softly replied.

“Do you suck your husband’s cock?” Joey asked.

“Occasionally. However, I really do not like doing it; but my husband really enjoys it, so on special occasions, such as his birthday and as a private Christmas present, I will do it for him in the privacy of our bedroom. I would be totally humiliated if anyone knew that I did such an immoral and degrading act. I was already grown and had three children the first time I did it,” Abigale softly admitted.

“When you suck him, do you swallow his cum?” Joey asked.

“No, absolutely not. That is further than I am willing to go. Sometimes, I finish him off with my hand. Other times, he gets on top of me and fucks me until he ejaculates,” Abigale softly said.

“I take it that you have never taken a cock in your ass then,” Joey commented.

“Unequivocally no! That would have been totally abominable,” the beautiful wife admitted.

“Stand up and take off your clothes,” Joey said with a grin.

“As you wish,” the beautiful thirty-seven-year-old mother of three said, while getting up and standing in front of Joey. The way the dress was cut in the front and back allowed her to easily slip it off her shoulders. She then was able to wiggle it past the flair of her sexy hips, letting it fall around her ankles. After stepping out of her dress, Abigale was now standing there in only her high heels, bra, and panties. It was evident from her extremely nice, and expensive lace lingerie that she had very elegant taste.

For some unknown reasons, the beautiful and sexy mother of three had an uncontrollable desire to please and have sex with this teenage boy that she did not even know. Completely out of character, Abigale Whittington reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Then, she removed it and laid it on the coffee table there in the parlor. The blonde wife’s absolutely fantastic D-cup breasts were exposed to Joey as she stood there topless. Her flawless orbs stood out nicely, with slightly protruding nipples and ringed by perfect size areolas.

“Have you had a boob job?” Joey asked, while looking at the thirty-eight-year-old’s incredible nude breasts, that girls in their twenties would be extremely envious of.

“No, no boob job,” Abigale softly replied.

Austin’s mother stood there softly moaning as Joey reached out and fondled her nude breasts. He rolled her hardening nipples between his thumbs and fingers while asking, “Does your husband suck on your nipples?”

“Not really. He does like playing with them though,” Abigale softly admitted.

“Has he ever tit fucked you?” while pushing her fabulous D-cup breasts together, forming a nice little cavity between them.

“Only once, and it was totally disgusting. He spurted his cum on me. I felt humiliated afterwards and told him so. He never tried that again,” the beautiful wife said, in a soft voice that showed a hint of animosity toward the act that her husband had perpetrated on her. Abigale then, in a soft submissive voice said, “If you would like to do me that way, I would be pleased to let you.”

“We will certainly get around to that at another time,” Joey commented. He then turned loose of her nude breasts, stood back, and while taking off his clothes, he said, “You may continue to undress.”

“As you wish,” Abigale replied, in a soft submissive voice. She then pushed her panties down, exposing her neatly trimmed blonde muff. Stepping out of her panties left the beautiful wife standing there in only her high heels.

Joey was so sexually aroused he did not bother to take the beautiful wife upstairs to her bedroom. He got her down, on her back, on the plush carpet there in the lavish parlor. She spread her legs letting Joey in-between them. A loud sexual moan filled the room when Joey shoved his inflamed meat-pole into Austin Whittington’s mother’s pussy. Having sex on the parlor room floor would have normally been repugnant to her.

However, under the influence of Mr. Eye, she started wildly gyrating her hips in a lewd fucking motion. Something that she would never have dreamed of doing before meeting Joey and his Hypnotic Eye. The extremely conservative wife was fucking her hot cunt up to meet the driving thrusts of Joey’s cock being imbedded in her on each downward stroke.

Abigale Whittington, with no control over her body and emotions, fucked the teenage boy with the animalistic need to breed. “Oh God yes! Fuck me! Give me your hot cum,” the wife and mother of two teenage daughters cried out, totally out of control. She had never been vocal and slutty while having sex. When Joey ejaculated his potent baby-making cum into Abigale’s pussy, the only thing keeping her from getting pregnant, with what would have been her fourth child, was the IUD inserted in her uterus. After pumping the last of his hot male cum into the beautiful blonde, Joey pulled his softening cock out of her as he said, “You were one fine horny bitch.”

“Oh God! I needed to be fucked like that. You were so much better than my husband. I am yours anytime that you want me. I will do anything for you,” Abigale said, in a soft sexual suggestive voice, while still lying there on the living room floor and nude except for her high heels. She was on her back, with her legs still spread heavily panting. Joey could see some of his cum oozing out of her pussy. After helping her get up off the floor, Abigale said, “If you will excuse me, I need to go wipe as I am leaking,” in a soft voice, unconcerned that she had just had sex with a strange boy almost young enough to be her son.

Joey watched the beautiful blonde as she walked out of the parlor. The natural sway of her nude ass was very sexy, causing him the think, ‘She certainly is built for doing it doggy-style. I will have to try out her ass, and I love that long wavy blonde hair that reaches down to her slim waist. It will be easy to pull while giving it to her really hard in her hot pussy and tight ass. From what she said, she has never taken it in her well-formed sexy derrière. Hard to believe someone didn’t pop that cherry yet.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.