The Hypnotic Eye - Cover

The Hypnotic Eye

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 27

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A sixteen-year-old boy was given a gift by an old man that he befriended but had to swear that he wouldn't open the gift until after the old man's death. It turned out to be a hypnotic eye that controlled people's minds. The temptation to control his family and others as well was far too great for the teen to resist.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

While Ms. Fagan was continuing to be blackmailed by Austin Whittington and Jimmy Aldrich, Leslie Platt got moved into her living area at the Home for Unwed Mothers. She was extremely happy for the first time in over a year. She could now turn her life around and not have to deal with men and boys that only wanted her for one thing: the use of her, admittedly, sexy body. Leslie’s first day at the home, she was introduced to Joey Wilson as the other managing partner of the home.

When Dianne had told Joey about Leslie and what she was going through, he had agreed that they would take her in at the Home for Unwed Mothers. However, he was extremely pleased to see just how pretty and sexy she was and knew that he and Mr. Eye were going to have a private talk with her. Joey could see that the pretty young blonde was just barely beginning to show that she had a baby growing inside of her.

Dianne had told Joey about Leslie’s background and that the teen did not know who the father of her baby was. That she had been a heavy partier, where she was given drugs and repeatedly had sex with many of the boys and men while high. Joey had Dr. Longoria give Leslie a complete medical examination and tests done before revisiting her with Mr. Eye. He was pleased to find out that the pretty young blonde did not have any drugs in her system at the time, and that she was completely healthy, and that Leslie was free of any STD.

After receiving the clean bill of health for Leslie, Joey decided it was time that he and Mr. Eye had a little chat with the pretty and sexy young blonde. It was late one evening when Joey went to Leslie’s living area and knocked on her door. A few seconds later the young blonde opened the door. Seeing it was one of the managing partners of the home, she said, “Won’t you come in?” in a sweet soft voice and stepped back allowing Joey to come into her living room.

The teen closed the door and then turned and faced Joey and softly asked, “Did the doctor find something wrong when she examined me?”

“No, not at all. She said you were completely healthy and that you should not have any problems carrying and delivering your baby,” Joey told the teen.

“Won’t you sit down and tell me why you are here then?” Leslie softly said, but she was beginning to get a little nervous. It was the first time that she was alone with the male manager in her living area. The pretty young blonde had been sexually abused enough to make her extremely apprehensive anytime she was alone with a man, even though Joey was only a couple of years older than her. “Leslie was thinking, ‘He seems awful young to be a manager at a home for unwed mothers. I wonder if he is going to want me to have sex with him. I will admit he is handsome, but I don’t want to have sex with him. I came here to the Home for Unwed Mothers to get away from having to let men use me.’

“Now that you are living here at the home, there is something that you must see. It will make your stay here more rewarding,” Joey said, while thinking, ‘A lot more rewarding for me anyway when I fuck the hell out of you and have you suck my cock.’ Leslie was incredibly nervous while watching Joey reach into his pocket and pull out a little box. Standing there in front of him, she unconsciously looked at Mr. Eye when Joey flipped open the lid, causing the teen to instantly go into a deep hypnotic trance.

While standing there unable to control her own thoughts, Joey looked over the pretty blonde. She was wearing a pullover knit top that allowed her slight baby bump to show. Her tight jeans showed off her well-formed tight ass. Joey was getting a tremendous hard-on while saying, “I am told that you have had quite an active sex life and that you don’t know who knocked you up.”

“That is true,” Leslie replied, showing no emotion, as she continued to look at The Hypnotic Eye.

Joey then sat down on the sofa and placed the open little box on the end table. Looking up at the sexy blonde teen, he said, “Take off your clothes.”

“She will do anything that you wish of her,” Joey heard Mr. Eye in his head.

Once again showing no emotion, Leslie’s pretty light-green eyes looked at Joey while pulling her knit top up past her breasts and then on up over her head and off. Now that she was pregnant, Joey could see that her B-cup bra was actually too small for her now. She would soon be lactating and need a maternity bra as her breasts continued to fill with milk.

After dropping her top on the carpet, the teen reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Joey watched intently as she removed it and let it join her top on the carpet. Standing there topless, Joey had to admit Leslie’s breasts were flawless with pretty pert nipples and areolas. In a few short months, a baby would be sucking milk out of them.

Now that she was topless, continuing to obey Joey’s instructions, Leslie unfastened her jeans. She worked them off her ass and slid them down her sexy young legs, that a lot of boys and men had been in-between enjoying her hot tight pussy as they fucked her. Joey had taken off his pants and undershorts while Leslie removed her panties. He was now sitting on the sofa stroking his erection. The young blonde was standing there nude and waiting for further instructions.

“Get on your knees and show me how well you suck cock,” Joey said, while removing his hand from his erection. Leslie obediently dropped down on her knees and lowered her pretty blonde head, wrapping her lips around the head of Joey’s cock. She then commenced to moving her head up-and-down, letting Joey’s cock slide in-and-out of her mouth while keeping her lips wrapped tightly around it. Joey had to admit that she was damn good at giving head. When he ejaculated in her mouth, Leslie swallowed down the load of male cum as she had done many times before while being taken advantage of and while being sexually abused.

Once Leslie had sucked Joey completely dry and swallowed his cum, he pulled his softening cock from between her lips. He then had her get off of her knees and sit down on the sofa beside him. While still being controlled by Mr. Eye, Joey gave Leslie instructions that she would be compelled to obey, “While living here at the Home for Unwed Mothers, you will be available for me to use sexually anytime that I may want you. You will obey any and all instructions that I may give you, and perform any sexual act required of you by me or anyone else that I may let use you. At all times you will keep your normal sweet personality. At no time will you divulge to anyone about the sexual activity you, or any of the other girls at the home, may have here.”

“I will be as you wish,” Leslie said, in her sweet soft submissive voice.

That night loud grunts and sexual moans filled the young blonde’s bedroom. Leslie was lying on her back, nude. Joey, naked, was in-between her smooth and sexy spread legs. His inflamed meat-pole was driving in-and-out of her still amazingly tight pussy as she worked her hips fucking him. Joey had to admit, Leslie was one hot little fuck at only 5’3” and 115lbs. When he ejaculated, it was the first of three loads of his cum that he would deposit in her pussy that night. Joey wished that she had not already been pregnant. However, there was no reason that she could not have more children while living at the Home for Unwed Mothers if he decided to impregnate her while she was raising her first child.

A few days later, Joey had an appointment to speak with Constance and Garrett Fagan about teaching positions at the Home for Unwed Mothers. The pay and benefits were much better than they were getting at the public school, and they certainly needed the money. Joey would have preferred only having the young wife working as a teacher at the home, but in reality, they needed a science teacher also, and Mr. Eye could take care of any potential problems the husband might pose while his wife was engaged in any extra activities. Joey certainly intended to avail himself of all the amenities the beautiful young teacher had to offer.

They were in Dianne’s office. She was sitting at her desk, and Joey was sitting on the edge of her desk. Constance and Garrett were sitting in two chairs across from them. The beautiful young teacher was sitting with her legs crossed. Her modest length skirt still let a generous amount of her smooth thighs and pretty legs show. Joey really liked her sexy and slightly pouty lips and was thinking, ‘I wonder if she sucks her husband off? I’m certainly going to enjoy those luscious lips wrapped around my cock. She certainly looks like she is going to be a damn good fuck, and a fine addition at the Home for Unwed Mothers.’

“Your offer is certainly appealing. After talking it over with my wife, we have decided to accept the teaching positions here at the Home for Unwed Mothers. However, I am scheduled for another week to finish a make-up class at our current school. If possible, I would like to finish teaching that class before resigning my current position. It will only take another week and then I would be completely available. Of course, my wife could start immediately,” her husband said.

“I can turn in my paperwork and be available Monday morning if that would be acceptable,” Constance spoke up.

“I certainly see no problem with that. If Dianne agrees, then welcome to your new teaching positions,” Joey said. Of course, Joey knew that he was the one really making the decisions.

“It is fully agreeable with me as well. I look forward to working with you both,” Dianne said. Then after they left, Dianne commented, “That young teacher is certainly beautiful.”

“Yes, she is,” Joey remarked.

“Are you going to be enjoying her while her and her husband are working here?” Dianne asked, being the only person that knew the full range of Joey’s activities at the Home for Unwed Mothers. Thanks to Mr. Eye, Dianne, besides being Joey’s mistress, she accepted all of Joey’s dalliances, and even assisted him in making girls available for his pleasure at the home.

“I certainly intend to do that,” Joey replied.

“She looks like she would be a hot one,” Dianne commented.

“I may let you join us,” Joey said.

“Whatever you wish. You know I’m here to please you,” Dianne said, in a soft submissive voice.

“All this talk has made me horny,” Joey said. He then pulled Dianne up out of her chair and shoved her face down across her desk. She did not resist as Joey pushed up her skirt and jerked down her panties. He then quickly dropped his pants and undershorts. Then with a hard shove of his hips, he imbedded his inflamed meat-pole deep into Dianne’s pussy and started fucking her. She laid there across the desk moaning while Joey got ahold of her soft long brown hair and pulled her head back as he had done many times before while taking her from behind. After Joey unloaded his cum into Dianne’s hot pussy, they went about their daily duties.

Monday morning Constance was sitting in Dianne’s office. They were discussing all the appropriate schoolbooks and material that needed to be ordered now that they would be having full-time classes at the home. Being that the youngest girl allowed at the home was fifteen, they were only going to offer grades nine through twelve at the current time. However, with an exception, they may offer a remedial class if a girl needed it to bring her up to the appropriate grade level. Finishing high school would be mandatory for all girls at the home.

Dianne and Constance were just finishing when Joey walked into the office. That day the beautiful young teacher was wearing a modest dress, but it did little to conceal the shapely curves of her fabulous sexy body. Her light-brown hair hung down past her shoulders. Her pretty brown eyes looked at Joey while saying, “Hi Joey, hope you are having a lovely morning,” in a polite soft voice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.