The Hypnotic Eye - Cover

The Hypnotic Eye

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 26

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A sixteen-year-old boy was given a gift by an old man that he befriended but had to swear that he wouldn't open the gift until after the old man's death. It turned out to be a hypnotic eye that controlled people's minds. The temptation to control his family and others as well was far too great for the teen to resist.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Leslie, very nervously, drove up to the Home for Unwed Mothers. Just inside the main entrance was Dianne’s Manager’s Office. The young pregnant teen almost turned around and left. As her mind was contemplating leaving, Dianne noticed the young blonde standing outside her office door. She got up and walked to the door and politely asked, “Is there something I can help you with?” and then said, “Why don’t you come into my office and sit down and tell me why you came here?”

“I am pregnant, and I have nowhere to turn and no one to help me,” Leslie blurted out.

“What about your parents?” Dianne asked.

“We do not get along. I will be kicked out once they find out I am pregnant,” Leslie admitted.

“What about the child’s father?” Dianne asked.

“I don’t know who the father is. It could have happened at a party where there were multiple boys and men. Some I did not even know. I was extremely high most of the time while having sex. I do not even know how many of them I had sex with. There were about twenty boys and men at the party. I had sex with most of them over the weekend. They kept me high on drugs, so I just kept doing what they wanted,” Leslie reluctantly admitted, in a low hesitant voice. Dianne could see big tears forming in the teen’s pretty light-green eyes and starting to run down her cheeks.

“Were there other girls at the party?” Dianne asked.

“I do not remember another girl being there. Like I said, I was extremely high, and they kept me that way most of the time. I do not even remember how I got to the house where the party was or got home afterwards. I woke up Monday with my father screaming at me, wanting to know where in the hell I had been all weekend,” Leslie reluctantly admitted.

“I see. This is a private home. That said, I think we can help you. I will just have to go over it with my other managing partner,” Dianne softly replied, looking over the extremely pretty young blonde. Having no doubt about Joey liking her.

“How old are you?” Dianne politely asked.

“Sixteen. I will be seventeen in two months,” Leslie softly replied.

“Do you want to have the child?” Dianne asked, then added, “We do not perform abortions here.”

“To be completely truthfully, I have not thought that far ahead yet,” the young blonde hesitantly admitted.

“If it is an abortion you want, this is not the place for you. On the other hand, if you are accepted here, you can live here as long as you like and raise your child, as long as you remain unmarried. You would have your own apartment like living area,” Dianne told the young teen.

“I do not have any money. I could not afford that,” Leslie said, in a low subdued voice.

“If you are accepted, there will be no cost to you. Everything here will be free, including all your meals. You will be given an allowance for clothes and personal items each month as long as you live here. Virtually anything that you need for your baby will be available in the onsite baby store, at no charge to you. We have sufficient endowments to support the home and allowing us to help unwed mothers like yourself,” Dianne told the young pregnant teen.

“When will I know if I am accepted?” Leslie anxiously asked.

“Are you still going to high school?” Dianne asked.

“Most of the time. However, sometimes if I have partied on a school night, I miss the next day,” Leslie admitted, but did not tell Dianne it was because she usually woke up in some strange boy or man’s bed where she would have to fuck him again or suck him off once more before he would take her home or let her leave.

“How are your grades?” Dianne asked.

“About average, I would guess. Surprisingly, I am not failing any of my subjects,” Leslie said.

“We have two girls living here now that are still in high school. They take their classes here at the home. We have a teacher from one of the local high schools that teaches the classes remotely online. However, we are in the process of hiring a fulltime teacher that will live here at the home and conduct the classes here on the campus.”

“While the law would not require you to go to high school at sixteen, we, on the other hand, would require you to finish high school while living here at the Home for Unwed Mothers. After your child is born, it will be kept in the onsite child daycare center anytime you are attending classes, or just want a break away from your child. Also, we plan to offer college classes in the future.”

“There are two main restrictions that will get you kicked out of the home. One, is if you get caught using drugs. If you initially have a problem with drugs, we can get you help. After that, if you get caught using, you will be kicked out. Two, is absolutely no overnight boys or men in your living area,” Dianne told Leslie.

“If I am accepted, will I be restricted to the home?” Leslie asked.

“No. However, girls under eighteen are not allowed to leave the home’s campus on school nights. Girls sixteen and seventeen have a midnight curfew on weekends. Girls fifteen can only leave the campus when accompanied by an adult, eighteen or older, or staff member. Fifteen is the youngest that we allow here at the Home for Unwed Mothers,” Dianne told the teen.

“I really hope that I can be accepted here,” Leslie softly said.

“Do you have a cell phone?” Dianne asked.

“No. I had one, but my father took it away to keep boys from calling me,” Leslie reluctantly said.

“We have basic cell phones, with a limited number of minutes, here for the girls to use while away from the home. You can take one and I will call you and let you know about your acceptance,” Dianne said, and then reached in her desk drawer and took out a cell phone and handed it to the young blonde. She then added, “There are three numbers already programmed into the phone. The main number to the Home, my cell phone number, and Joey Wilson’s cell number. He is the other managing partner that you have yet to meet. You can call us anytime, day or night.”

Leslie took the phone and said in a soft hopeful voice, “Thank you. I will look forward to your call.” The teen then left thinking, ‘Hopefully, I can turn my life around and raise my child the right way. Not like my parents did me.’

A couple of days later, Leslie had just gotten home from school. She had taken off her school clothes and was standing in front of the mirror in only her bra and panties. Her 32B bra barely fit anymore. The teen reached behind her back and unhooked her bra and removed it. Looking in the mirror, Leslie could see that her breasts were firmer and slightly larger. Her flat belly was beginning to have a baby bump. The young blonde teen knew very soon her clothes would not conceal the fact that she was pregnant.

It had only been two days since she had gone to the Home for Unwed Mothers and Leslie was beginning to wonder if she were going to get the phone call from Dianne, while thinking, ‘Surely she would call even if I were not accepted. Afterall, she did give me the phone to use. Wouldn’t she want her phone back?’ Just then, Leslie was startled when the phone rang. Extremely nervous, she picked up the phone and looked at the caller ID. It read, “Dianne Benson.”

Leslie very nervously put the phone to her ear and said, “Hello,” in a soft apprehensive voice.

“Is this Leslie Platt?” a soft female voice asked.

“Yes,” Leslie answered, in a low hesitant voice.

“Leslie, this is Dianne from the Home for Unwed Mothers and I have some good news for you. You have been accepted. It will be a few days before you can move in. Being you are underage, there is some legal paperwork that has to be taken care of. However, you need not worry, the home has attorneys on retainer that will manage all the legal stuff. It should only take another week or so. Even though you are not allowed to actually move in until the proper legal papers are filed, you are welcome to stop by and visit. I am sure some of our other young expectant mothers would like to meet you,” Dianne told the teen.

“That would be great,” Leslie said, in a low sweet soft voice, trying to hold back the tears and not outright cry while thinking, ‘I am going to turn my life around and raise my child right.’ Leslie would be the first young mother to give birth to a baby at the home that was not actually fathered by Joey.

At the Whittington’s home, Austin and Jimmy could see that Ms. Fagan’s pretty brown eyes had a glazed look and knew the date-rape drug that they had given her was having the desired effect. The extremely beautiful and sexy young English teacher would soon be unable to stop them from raping her.

“I am not feeling well. We are going to have to cut our tutoring session short,” Ms. Fagan said, now with a heavy slur in her otherwise sexy voice. However, when she tried to stand up, she fell back sitting on the sofa. Her head rolled back against the back of the sofa, and she noticed that there was a second boy standing with Austin. She slurredly mumbled, “What did you do to me?”

The two boys pulled the beautiful English teacher to her feet. Both young boys towered over the 5’4” Constance Fagan. The date rape drug that she had been given had her almost to the point of passing out. In a semiconscious state she managed to slur out, “I need to call my husband.” Then, her pretty brown eyes closed, and she passed out. The two boys had to hold her to keep her from falling.

“Let’s get her up to my room,” Austin said, as the muscular teen picked up the 105lb English teacher and carried her up the stairs to his bedroom and laid her on the bed. Jimmy Aldrich had followed close behind. The two boys working together got the beautiful and sexy, passed out, English teacher’s clothes off of her. Constance Fagan was now lying on Austin’s bed nude.

Jimmy had slipped his father’s new hi-definition video camera out of the house and brought it over to Austin’s to use to record Ms. Fagan while they were having sex with her. To make it look like she had set it up to record them, in case they needed it, they set the camera on the dresser and pointed it toward the bed. The two boys had assessed it earlier to make sure that they and Ms. Fagan would be completely recognizable in the video, but far enough away to not show too much detail which would show that she was drugged.

To make their plan work, they all had to be recognizable to be viable for blackmailing when they showed the video to Ms. Fagan. Jimmy would stay out of sight of the lens and activate the camera once Austin started fucking their sexy English teacher. Once Austin was through with her, Jimmy would fuck her. They then planned to download the video onto Ms. Fagan’s laptop, that she always brought with her with Austin’s English lesson plans on it. They would then put it in a hidden file named “educating my students,” that no one would see, unless they were looking for it, or the police forensics if they examined her laptop.

“Do you think we should use a condom when we fuck her?” Austin asked.

“She is married, and they do not have any kids. I think it is safe to say that she is on birth control. If not and we knock her up, no big deal. That would be her problem not ours,” Jimmy said.

“Well, I guess you are right,” Austin commented.

Now that they had the beautiful and sexy English teacher nude on the bed, and Austin had gotten naked and stroked his cock to full erection, he got on the bed with her. Even though still totally under the influence of the date rape drug, Constance had started to moan, becoming slightly lucid as Austen spread her smooth sexy legs getting in-between them. She managed to slur out, “No! Get off me,” but was still unable to resist, allowing the first young teen to shove his hard cock into her pussy causing a loud groan to escape her lips.

Austin then started fucking Ms. Fagan with really hard strokes as his inflamed meat-pole slid in-and-out of her pussy. Jimmy turned on the video recorder. Constance floated in-and-out of consciousness while being raped by the teen, but she was unable to be coherent enough to stop him from continuing to rape her. After several minutes of hard fucking, Austin ejaculated his cum into Ms. Fagan’s pussy. After pumping the last of his cum in her, the teen got up off of his sexy teacher.

Now that his friend was out of the way, Jimmy, with a raging hard-on from watching his friend fuck the beautiful and sexy English teacher, quickly got on top of Ms. Fagan. She was once again being fucked by another one of her students. As with Austin’s sexual abuse, Constance floated in-and-out of consciousness with Jimmy on top of her, giving her a second hard fucking. Once he had added his cum to her pussy, he pulled his softening cock out of her and got up off of her.

Constance laid there nude moaning, on Austin’s bed, while the two boys got dressed. They then took the video camera and viewed the video. They edited it to show what they wanted it to show, and nothing that would incriminate them of raping their English teacher. It was a couple of more hours before Constance was lucid enough to ease her nude body off the bed. The beautiful and sexy twenty-six-year-old teacher found her clothes on the floor. Picking them up, she put them on while still a little groggy from the date rape drug. Ms. Fagan then went downstairs and found Austin and Jimmy in the parlor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.