The Hypnotic Eye - Cover

The Hypnotic Eye

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 25

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A sixteen-year-old boy was given a gift by an old man that he befriended but had to swear that he wouldn't open the gift until after the old man's death. It turned out to be a hypnotic eye that controlled people's minds. The temptation to control his family and others as well was far too great for the teen to resist.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Unbeknown to Joey at the time, Constance Blum as a high school senior was voted homecoming queen. She was offered a modeling job with a prestigious modeling agency, but she turned it down to join her high school boyfriend. Garrett Fagan was two years ahead of her at the university. While attending the university, and just after her twentieth birthday, Constance got an offer to pose nude for a prominent men’s magazine. However, she quickly and categorially turned down the offer. In fact, Constance had always tried to deemphasize her extreme beauty and sexuality. It was extremely embarrassing the way men would look at her, knowing what was on their minds. She hated being a perceived sex object.

Actually, at twenty, Constance had still been a virgin. She and Garrett were engaged to be married once he graduated and got a job as a high school teacher. Constance was twenty-two and Garrett twenty-four when they got married and she finally gave up her virginity. The young bride still had two years before she graduated, so their wedding and honeymoon occurred over a summer break.

Constance was extremely apprehensive the first night of their honeymoon. As a young teenager growing up, many times late at night she had laid in bed and could hear what was going on in her parent’s bedroom. She could hear her mother’s whimpering and her groaning moans, her father’s loud grunts, the sounds of flesh against flesh and knew her father was brutally fucking her mother. The next morning her mother would always act normal, as if she had not been sexually abused during the night.

Other nights, she could hear her mother begging, “Please don’t make me do that again.” Then the sound of a slap, her mother’s whimpering, and then a gagging sound, and knew her father was forcing her mother to suck his cock. Sometimes the young teen could hear his voice through the wall, “Take it all in your mouth,” then more gagging and, “That’s it, suck it like the no-good slutty bitch you are,” then choking sounds, knowing her mother was being forced to swallow her father’s vile disgusting cum. It had a lasting impact on Constance and the way she looked at sex.

“Please go easy with me,” the young bride softly pleaded, as her husband got on top of her and settled in-between her smooth spread legs. Then a loud groaning moan filled the honeymoon suite as Garrett’s inflamed meat-pole went tearing through Constance’s hymen taking her virginity. Her sexy legs kicked up on both sides of her new husband’s body when his pelvis slammed against hers. The sudden sharp pain caused by the hard penetration caused Constance to uncontrollably cry out, “No! Take it out! You are hurting me.”

“You will get used to it,” her husband said, while pulling his inflamed meat-pole back until only the head of his cock was still in Constance’s pussy. He then shoved it back into her, as she cried out, “No! Don’t! and tried shoving him off of her. However, Garrett had been waiting over four years to fuck the beautiful and sexy Constance Blum, now his wife, and he was not about to stop before he ejaculated his load of pent-up hot male cum into her extremely tight pussy. She laid there underneath him, whimpering, while he continued to fuck her with hard steady strokes.

Throughout their marriage, and now that they had been married for almost four years, Constance endured sex with Garrett a couple of times a week. Usually on the weekends. With him on top of her shoving his hard cock into her, always made her feel used and dirty. Even though Constance reluctantly performed her wifely duty, letting her husband fuck her, she was actually an extremely good fuck. Her pussy was tight due to her exceptional vaginal muscles.

However, the one thing Constance flatly refused to do was perform oral sex for her husband, telling him it was an immoral and a disgusting act. She viewed it as humiliating and an act of total submission to a man. Something, she vowed never to do, like her mother had with her father. Constance was not actually a feminist in the classical sense, her only problem was when it came to sex. She perceived it as a male dominated world, where women and girl’s sexy bodies were used as a sex object for men to get their sexual gratification with.

Garrett and Constance’s bills were piling up. With both of their student loans, car payments, apartment rent, and living expenses, they did not have money after paying the bills. They could barely pay the minimal payments on their credit cards each month as their balances went up. To subsidize their income, they both started taking on students to tutor.

Austin Whittington, seventeen, was on the verge of failing English, thus keeping him from graduation. His parents were furious with him. He never took school seriously, unlike his fifteen-year-old sister that made straight A’s and was an honor student. Austin’s parents hired Ms. Fagan to tutor him. She had agreed to come over to the Whittington’s home for a few hours Saturday afternoons to tutor Austin. The Whittington’s home was a large mansion style home in an extremely affluent neighborhood.

“You are not going to believe who my English tutor is going to be. My parents hired Ms. Fagan,” Austin told his best friend, Jimmy Aldrich, the next day at school.

“Ms. Fagan, the incredibly beautiful and sexy English teacher with an incredible ass that always makes our cocks hard?” Jimmy asked.

“Yep, that’s the one. I looked her up under the teacher’s descriptions. Her first name is Constance, and she is twenty-six. Also, she is married to Mr. Fagan, the Math and Science teacher,” Austin replied.

“Damn, would I like to shove my hard cock into her hot pussy, and have her sexy lips wrapped around my dick sucking me off. I bet she could give really good head. I wonder if she sucks her husband off?” Jimmy commented.

“Yea, it is going to be hard to concentrate on English with a hard-on. Especially if she wears one of her skirts that show off her beautiful sexy legs,” Austin remarked.

“I just might accidently come over one day,” Jimmy said.

“Fuck! You know I am grounded and not allowed to have company until I bring my English grade up,” Austin reminded Jimmy.

“Damn it,” Jimmy replied.

The first couple of tutoring sessions went well. They lasted around four or five hours with a thirty-minute break. On the third weekend that Austin was supposed to have a tutoring session, his fifteen-year-old sister, Annie, had to go out of town to attend a junior spelling bee. Of course, her parents had planned to go watch her compete. They would not be leaving until noon Saturday and be back home around midnight. Being Austin was seventeen, and they would not be gone overnight, they would allow him to stay home and continue his tutoring session.

“Saturday afternoon, I am going to be alone with Ms. Fagan. My parents are going to the spelling bee to watch Annie. They will not be home until around midnight. You could ‘accidently’ come over while Ms. Fagan is here,” Austin told his best friend.

“What time is your tutoring session?” Jimmy asked.

“Ms. Fagan should be at my house about one o’clock Saturday afternoon. It is usually around six when she leaves,” Austin replied.

“Why don’t we fuck her?” Jimmy asked.

“Are you suggesting that we rape her?” Austin asked, hesitantly.

“Ms. Fagan is only 5’4” and I doubt if she weighs much over a hundred pounds (actually 105lbs). We are a lot bigger and stronger than her. Besides, I have some date rape drugs we could slip her,” Jimmy said.

“I will admit that I sure would like to shove my dick into her,” Austin admitted.

“My dad has a brand-new Hi-definition digital camera that is capable of taking short videos also. We could use it to take nude photos and even a sex video of Ms. Fagan. Afterward, we could use them to blackmail her. Do not forget, we are still students under eighteen until next year and could claim that she seduced us if she cried rape.”

“With all the stories in the news lately about teachers having sex with their students, it would be our word against hers. We could easily play the victims, and if the blackmail worked, we could continue having sex with her as long as she did not tell her husband about us,” Jimmy said.

“Regardless, if she told on us, she would lose her job, and probably be banned from teaching over the scandal. I would think that would make her very susceptible to blackmail. If necessary, we could even plant a video of her having sex with us for her husband to find,” Austin admittedly added.

Saturday afternoon, Constance Fagan rang the doorbell of the Whittington’s home. Thirty seconds or so lather Austin opened the door and said, “Hi, Ms. Fagan. Won’t you come in.”

“Did you read the English Literature chapters I assigned?” Constance asked, while entering into the house allowing Austin to close the door behind her.

“Some, I plan to finish tomorrow,” Austin said, while thinking, ‘Damn, she looks hot and sexy today.’ He was trying not to be conspicuous looking at her sexy body. Constance was wearing a button-up blouse and modest skirt that still let some of her pretty, smooth, and sexy legs show.

“You need to keep up with your assignments so that we can go over them during your tutoring sessions. I don’t want to have to talk to your parents about you not keeping up with your work,” Ms. Fagan told Austin, in a soft but stern voice.

“I know,” Austin replied, while thinking, ‘The bitch will have a different attitude after we fuck the hell out of her and make her suck our cocks.’

“The last book report you had me write is laying on the table in the parlor. Why don’t you take a look at it while I get something to drink and then I will be right in there and you can tell me how I did. Can I get you something too?” Austin asked.

“Whatever you are having is fine,” Constance replied, in her soft voice. It had been common for the teen to get them something to drink during the tutoring sessions. Usually, a soft drink or iced tea.

Ms. Fagan went into the parlor and sat down on the sofa, picked up Austin’s book report, and started reading it. He went into the kitchen to get a couple of soft drinks. It was also where Jimmy Aldrich was staying out of sight of the English teacher. Austin got two soft drinks out of the refrigerator. After opening them up, Jimmy put the date rape drug in one of them and said, “If it works on Ms. Fagan, like it did on Leslie, it will take about thirty minutes for the drug to take effect.” The two boys knew how to use, and the effects of, the drug from a previous experience. Jimmy had used the date rape drug on a young girl he was dating, allowing both of them to fuck her.

Leslie Platt was an extremely cute young blonde with pretty light-green eyes and a sexy body. Her soft hair was usually parted on the side and brushed over, hanging down several inches below her shoulders. She had an angelic face with an incredible sexy little smile. The 5’3” and 115lb teen’s measurements were 34-24-35 with nice B-cup breasts. Leslie had lived four houses down from Jimmy. She was thirteen when her and her parents moved into the neighborhood.

When she started high school at fifteen, and was really starting to develop into a sexy young girl, her and Jimmie rode the same school bus and often sat together. He and Austin had joked many times how they would like to fuck the sexy young blonde. How they would like to force her to suck their cocks with her sexy young mouth.

After Leslie turned sixteen and was allowed to date boys, she started dating Jimmy. He had tried on several occasions the get the innocent young blonde to put-out. She would kiss and cuddle, but that was as far as she would let him go. Anytime he managed to get a hand on her breasts she would quickly push his hand away while saying, “If you deep trying to do that, I am not going to go out with you.”

Tired of going home and having to jackoff after a date with Leslie, Jimmy, the next day, told his best friend, Austin, “I am going to make Leslie put-out on our date next Saturday night.”

“I thought you have been trying, and she always refused,” Austin said.

“Yea, but I now have something that will let us both fuck her if you want to do her too,” Jimmy told his friend.

“What are you saying? Are you planning to rape her?” Austin asked.

“I acquired some date rape drug tablets from the local high school drug dealer. Saturday on our date, I am going to slip the drug in her drink,” Jimmy said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.