The Hypnotic Eye - Cover

The Hypnotic Eye

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 24

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A sixteen-year-old boy was given a gift by an old man that he befriended but had to swear that he wouldn't open the gift until after the old man's death. It turned out to be a hypnotic eye that controlled people's minds. The temptation to control his family and others as well was far too great for the teen to resist.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

After giving Erin her instructions, Joey then closed the little box and put it back into his pocket and then asked, “As a lesbian, have you ever had a hard male cock to fuck you?”

“Not a real one. I have had cock shaped dildos inside my pussy,” Erin softly admitted.

“I am assuming then that you have never sucked an actual male’s cock?” Joey said.

“I have never done that. I was brought up in the lesbian culture and never allowed to date boys. My only sexual experience involves girls and women,” Erin softly replied.

“Did you have orgasms while being fucked with a dildo?” Joey asked.

“Sometimes, but not always,” the pretty redhead admitted.

“Take off your clothes,” Joey said.

“As you wish,” Erin politely responded while starting to unbutton her blouse. When she got it undone, she slipped it off and laid it on the sofa beside her. Joey was sitting on her other side as she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. He watched as she removed it and laid it with her blouse. Erin was now sitting there beside Joey, topless, with her average size breasts exposed to a male for the first time. They were perfect shaped orbs with naturally protruding nipples, pierced by simple bar piercings, and ringed by ideal size areolas.

After slipping off her high heels, Erin stood up and unfastened her skirt, letting it fall around her ankles. She then pushed her panties down, exposing her nice red muff to Joey. Stepping out of her skirt and panties left Erin completely nude. Joey admired the redhead’s sexy body while taking off his clothes. Once he was naked, he pulled her nude body against his and kissed her full on her mouth.

Under the influence of Mr. Eye, Erin very fervently returned Joey’s kiss. While they were kissing, Joey moved a hand onto a breast to her pierced nipple and twisted it slightly before he slid his other hand down and ran his fingers through the soft red hair on Erin’s pussy mound. She moaned against his lips when Joey slid a finger into her pussy. He was pleased to find her cunt was wet and slick. When Joey pulled back from the kiss, he then ushered her into the bedroom and said, “Get on the bed and spread your legs.”

“As you wish,” Erin replied, in a soft submissive voice, and then eased her nude body on the bed. Lying on her back, she spread her smooth sexy legs, making her pussy available to Joey. He got on top of the sexy redhead. She let out a loud groaning moan when Joey rammed his inflamed meat-pole into her pussy. Joey’s cock was larger than any of the dildos that Erin had been fucked with. With his cock completely inside her, it was causing her to squirm. Joey really was bigger and in her deeper than what Erin was used to from the dildos.

Joey was fucking Erin harder than she had ever been before. His driving thrusts were causing the sexy redhead’s legs to kick up each time his cock slammed completely into her pussy. Erin wanted to tell him to stop. She wanted to shove him off of her. Then, something happened that she could not explain. A tremendous amount of sexual pleasure swept over her, and Erin had her first uncontrollable mind-blowing orgasm; and with a man fucking her!

Of course, with Erin being a lesbian and never having sex with a male before, there had been no need for her to be on any type of birth control. Joey’s baby-making cum was the first hot male cum to be released into her unprotected pussy. He just kept sliding in-and-out of her tight little cunt until he began to soften, and he had expelled all of his cum into her. In six weeks, Erin would find out that she was pregnant with Joey’s baby after taking a pregnancy test at the home, ironically, for unwed mothers.

In the future, Erin would go on to give birth to a little redheaded baby girl. It would be the only child that she would have, even though she would continue to have sex periodically with Joey for several years. Erin eventually got married to a man and was a good wife, with two major exceptions. She continued to fuck and suck Joey whenever he so desired her, and she had some ongoing affairs with some of her lesbian friends. Erin made a point to keep her husband sexually satisfied. He never suspected her of being unfaithful and would never find out about her lesbian sexual behaviors.

A few days after Joey had fucked Erin’s hot pussy, he once again had her with him in the unused living area. The sexy redhead’s clothes were strewn about the floor where she had stripped nude while Joey watched. Sitting on the sofa naked and stroking his cock that was fully erect, Joey said, “Erin, get on your knees and suck my cock with that sexy mouth of yours.”

“As you wish,” the redhead replied, in her obedient and submissive voice. She then knelt down in-between Joey’s open legs and lowered her head. Erin, at twenty-four, wrapped her sexy lips around the head of her first male cock. She could not help gagging when she lowered her head, letting it slide deeper into her mouth. Erin slowly moved her head up-and-down, letting Joey’s cock go deeper into her mouth on each downward movement of her head.

Erin gagged for several minutes before she was able to get her gag reflex under control. She was then able to keep sucking Joey’s cock until he ejaculated in her mouth. His gushing cum caught the sexy redhead totally by surprise. When she tried to raise her head, Joey pushed it back down and said, “Finish me with your mouth. Swallow my cum.” After Erin’s experience eating sloppy wet pussies, she easily swallowed Joey’s hot male cum.

That night, while lying in bed, Ginger asked Erin, “Where were you for several hours today? After I got through receiving and stocking the medical supplies, I looked for you.”

“Joey had me in one of the unoccupied living areas. I stripped for him, and then sucked his cock. You do not know this, but the day of our interview, he fucked me,” Erin said.

“I thought you did not like men,” Ginger said.

“I don’t usually; but for some reason, Joey is different, and I enjoyed having sex with him,” Erin admitted.

A couple of days later, Joey once again had Erin in one of the unoccupied living areas. She was lying on the bed nude. Joey was lying there beside her. He had just rolled off of the sexy redhead after giving her pussy another hard fucking and a load of his baby-making cum. For some reason she could not understand, Erin could not control herself around Joey. In fact, having Joey’s hard male cock fucking her was now more satisfying that having Ginger eating her pussy.

“I want you to break off your lesbian relationship with Ginger,” Joey instructed Erin.

“If that is what you wish me to do, I will tell her tonight,” Erin said, in a soft obedient and submissive voice.

That night Erin told Ginger, “I have always accepted the fact that I was a lesbian. Now however, I have come to the realization that I am bisexual, and I also enjoy a hard male’s cock fucking me. One day, hopefully, I could meet a man and get married and have children. For now, though, I am satisfied letting Joey fuck me.”

At that point in time, Erin was unaware that she had already been impregnated by Joey and she would be missing her period the next month.

“I did not know that you and Joey had a thing going,” Ginger said, and then asked in a soft hesitant voice, “Are you saying that we are through as a lesbian couple?”

“I guess that I am. You have been a wonderful girlfriend and we have had many satisfying nights together, but it is time we go our separate ways. We can still work together and be extremely good friends, just not lesbian lovers, for now anyway. Joey and I talked it over, and you can move into your own living area as part of your employment here at the home,” Erin said.

“To tell you the truth, I have never been into being a lesbian that much. I learned to do what you expected of me. Do not take that the wrong way, for I immensely enjoyed being your girlfriend and having lesbian sex with you, but it was not natural for me. Even though I had been in a forced and abusive relationship with a man, I came to enjoy being fucked by his hard cock. I will move out tomorrow,” Ginger told Erin.

“I am extremely glad that we can remain friends and colleagues. See Joey or Dianne tomorrow and one of them will fix you up with your own living area. There are still quite a few to choose from. Actually, the one-bedroom next door is empty,” Erin said.

“That would be fine. Certainly, less trouble moving my things,” Ginger softly said.

The next day Ginger went to Dianne’s office, and Joey was there also. She softly said, “I was told to see one of you about my own living area.”

“I will take care of Ginger,” Joey told Dianne, and then asked the sexy young nurse, “Do you have a problem being right next door to Erin?”

“No, of course not. We are still good friends,” Ginger softly replied.

“Let’s go check out your new living area then,” Joey said, while thinking, ‘It is time you showed me just how good a fuck you are. If Clair was right, and you are not actually a lesbian, so much the better. I am really looking forward to having your hot sexy lips wrapped around my cock giving me a blowjob.’

In the living room of Ginger’s new living area, Joey said, “If any of the furnishings are not to your liking, just tell me or Dianne and we will see to it that everything is changed to whatever you desire,” Joey said.

“It is absolutely fine the way it is,” Ginger softly said. Actually, all the living areas were on par with high-end luxury apartments and were elegantly furnished.

“There is one more thing that I need to show you,” Joey said, while reaching into his pocket and taking out the little box. When he held it out and flipped open the lid, Ginger looked at the Hypnotic Eye and instantly went into a deep trance.

That day the 5’4” and 108lb beauty was wearing a knit sweater that showed off her nice C-cup breasts as it clung to her extremely sexy 35-23-35 body. Ginger Bergman had pretty reddish-brown hair that hung down several inches below her shoulders. It was parted on the side and brushed up and over, sweeping down past her pretty left eye. Ginger was actually beautiful. The twenty-year-old had an angelic face with a flawless complexion, pretty brown eyes, and a sensual mouth with very kissable lips. Her modest length skirt still showed off her smooth sexy legs. At the home, Joey had Ginger and Erin to dress casual instead of a nurse’s uniform.

After having Ginger sit down on the sofa, Joey sat down beside her and said, “Tell me about the sex you had while being held captive by the Sheik.”

“I was young and totally inexperienced the first time he took me. Night after night he penetrated me with his hard cock. Each night I felt more of his vile disgusting cum being released inside me. I knew it was only a matter of time before he impregnated me. After several days of hard abusive missionary style sex, he forced me to start performing oral sex for him. He made me swallow his cum. The first time I did it, I threw up afterward. After that, he just kept making me do it until I got used to it and could satisfy him with my mouth. The worst times were when he sodomized me.”

“He had other concubines, but they resented me because I was so young, beautiful, and his favorite. While he did occasionally have sex with one of the other concubines, he sexually abused me far more often than he did the others. He did let up a little after I was pregnant, and my belly started to swell. In a way though, it was worse, for he required far more oral sex. If I failed to get him off with my mouth, I would be harshly punished. Sometimes he would beat me. Other times, he would lock me in a dark room for twenty-four hours without any food or water. As a result, I learned all the techniques of fellatio that men enjoy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.