The Hypnotic Eye - Cover

The Hypnotic Eye

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 23

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A sixteen-year-old boy was given a gift by an old man that he befriended but had to swear that he wouldn't open the gift until after the old man's death. It turned out to be a hypnotic eye that controlled people's minds. The temptation to control his family and others as well was far too great for the teen to resist.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Now that the construction company had completed the Home for Unwed Mothers, Riley, Rachel, Alicia, and Latonya, along with Alyssa, had moved into their respective living areas. With Rachel and Alicia’s babies due first, Joey decided to look for an obstetrician that could be on call to deliver babies at the home. Using the internet, he started looking up local female obstetrician’s bios. Joey wanted one that would fit in well at the home. She had to be attractive and sexy. Married was ok, but preferable with no children.

Dr. Clair Longoria fit Joey’s criteria quite well. At thirty-eight, she had been married faithfully to the same man for eighteen years. They had no children. Clair was incredibly attractive at 5’8” and 126lbs. Joey would find out later that her measurements were a sexy 36-25-36, and that her bra size was 34B; that she had married her high school sweetheart, was a virgin bride, and never had sex with anyone but her husband.

Clair had thick long brown hair that hung down a couple inches below her breasts, when partially hanging over her shoulder to the front, and pretty dark-green eyes. While working outside the delivery room, Clair usually had her long hair pulled back in a ponytail. She had her own private practice and Dr. Longoria was a highly rated physician.

“Please excuse my presumption, but you seem rather young to be running a Home for Unwed Mothers,” Clair said, while sitting across from Joey in her office.

“I do not actually run the home. Dianne Benson is the manager that manages the day-to-day operation. I am Chairman of the Board of Directors,” Joey said, but he did not tell Clair that the Board only consisted of two members, he and Dianne.

“I appreciate the offer, but with my own practice, I would not be interested in being on-call,” Clair politely said.

“Before you completely make up your mind, why don’t you come out and tour the facility?” Joey said.

“I don’t mean to be rude, but I am really not interested,” Clair politely said, but more firmly.

“I really appreciate you taking the time to see me, but before I go, there is something I need to show you that will have a bearing on your final decision,” Joey said while reaching in his pocket and taking out the little box.

“I really don’t think ... What is that?” Clair asked, as Joey flipped open the lid and shoved the little box across Dr. Longoria’s desk to where she could see the Hypnotic Eye. When she looked at the eye, Clair instantly went into a deep trance. Joey got up and walked around her desk. When he said, “Clair,” she turned and looked at Joey. He looked into her pretty dark-green eyes while reaching out and pulling her long hair loose from her ponytail. It flared out around her pretty face. Having Clair sucking his cock, right there in her office, had been a tempting proposition, but then Joey thought better of it.

“I am going to give you some instructions that you must obey without question. You are going to accept my job offer. Any appointments you have for tomorrow afternoon, you are going to cancel, and instead, you are going to come to the Home for Unwed Mothers and tour the facility. Also, you will wear something nice because you want to make a good impression; and you will come alone,” Joey told Dr. Longoria.

“She will obey your instructions,” Joey heard the Eye in his head.

“Do you suck your husband’s cock?” Joey asked, while running his fingers through Clair’s long soft hair.

“Sometimes,” Clair softly replied.

“Do you swallow his cum?” Joey asked.

“Sometimes,” Clair softly admitted.

“Tomorrow I am going to let you suck my cock and swallow my cum,” Joey said, while moving his hand down and unbuttoning the top four buttons of her blouse. He then slid his hand inside her blouse and felt her breasts through her bra. While not large they were a nice handful and matched her overall body size. Joey then removed his hand and said, “You can button up and put your hair back in a ponytail.”

“As you wish,” Clair said, in a soft voice while rebuttoning her blouse.

Joey then walked back around and sat back down across from Dr. Longoria and said, “You will forget what just happened, and the part about you sucking my cock.”

“She has already forgotten it,” Joey heard Mr. Eye in his head.

Joey reached out and pulled the little box back, closed the lid, and put it in his pocket while saying, “Well, have you reconsidered my offer?”

“Yes, I gladly accept your offer. I am looking forward to coming out tomorrow, to see the delivery room and to tour the home. It is admirable what you are doing for the unwed mothers,” Dr. Longoria said, in her pleasant soft voice, unaware of the sexual abuse that she would be subjected to while providing medical care for Joey’s sex slaves, and anyone else he decided needed her services.

Joey was thinking, ‘After you suck me off, I am going to fuck you. If you are not on birth control, you just might be a patient as well as the doctor at the home.’ However, Clair and her husband had decided early on in their marriage, with all her medical schooling and the lifestyle they liked to live, that they would not have children. She had had an IUD inserted to keep her from getting pregnant; and to be safe Clair had it replaced every three or four years.

The next day Dr. Clair Longoria went to the Home for Unwed Mothers. There, Joey met her and introduced her to Dianne. He and Dianne showed Clair around the facility. She was genuinely impressed with the quality of details in the delivery room and throughout the home. It was quite obvious that no expense had been spared in providing a top-quality medical area. It rivaled any hospital at which she had worked.

They ended the tour in what would be Dr. Longoria’s onsite office. Joey looked at Dianne and said, “Go tend to your other duties, I have some other matters to discuss with Clair.”

“As you wish,” Dianne softly replied, and turned looking at Dr. Longoria and said, “It was extremely nice to meet you, and I am going to look forward to working with you,” in a soft pleasing voice.

“Likewise, I am sure,” Clair politely replied, though a bit confused about why the Director was leaving. Dianne then left Joey and Clair alone.

“What other matters?” Clair politely asked.

Joey reached in his pocket and took out the little box. He held it out and flipped open the lid. Unconsciously, Clair looked at the Hypnotic Eye and again went into a deep trance. In her office, besides her desk and desk chair, there were two nice comfortable chairs in front of her desk. Joey had Clair sit down in one while he sat down in the other one and said, “I have some additional instructions to give you that you must obey without question or hesitancy.”

“While you are here at this facility, besides being the doctor, you will obey any instruction that I give you. At all times, you will be available for me to have sex with you, at my discretion. You will perform any sexual act required of you, no matter how much it may once have revolted you. Once you leave the facility, you will not remember or have any knowledge of any of the sexual activity that may have occurred with you, or anyone else, at the facility.”

“She will now abide by your additional instructions. While at the home, she will be submissive, and you will have total control over her. Once she leaves the home, she will be her normal self, respected doctor, and faithful wife, and with no knowledge of any illicit or immoral sex going on at the home, involving her or anyone else,” Joey heard Mr. Eye in his head.

That day Dr. Longoria had on a nice dress and high heels. Her pretty brown hair was hanging loose. She looked extremely nice; and at thirty-eight, Clair was an incredibly attractive woman. Away from her medical practice, her and her husband had a normal active sex life. Numerous men had been sexually suggestive with Clair, but she had always refrained from committing adultery, taking her marriage vows seriously.

“Clair, lower the top of your dress,” Joey said.

“As you wish,” Clair replied, in a soft submissive voice. Joey then watched as the pretty doctor eased her dress off her shoulders and letting it fall down below her bra, while freeing her arms.

Looking into Clair’s pretty green eyes, Joey said, “Take off your bra and show me your nude breasts.”

“As you wish,” the pretty doctor softly replied again, and reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She then eased it away from her nice B-cup breasts. They were flawless orbs with slightly protruding nipples. Clair put her bra on her desk and then sat there, letting Joey ogle her nude breasts. It was the first time that she had been topless in front of someone, other than her husband, since gym class in high school; and then, it was only other girls. Clair had been shy even back then, but she had endured the communal showers and the girl’s locker room.

Joey stood up, slipped off his shoes, and then removed his pants and undershorts. He sat back down and, while stroking his cock to an erection, he said, “Clair, you said that you sucked your husband’s cock and swallowed his cum. So, get on your knees and show me just how good a slutty wife you have been.”

With the top of her dress down around her slim waist, Clair eased off the chair and knelt down on the plush carpet of her new office in front of Joey. She lowered her head, wrapping her lips around the head of Joey’s fully erect cock. The pretty doctor then started moving her head up-and-down, sucking Joey the same as she had done for her husband. Joey had to admit, Clair was extremely good at giving head. When he ejaculated in her mouth, she swallowed down his cum, while leisurely continuing to suck him until his cock quit spurting out any more cum.

“You are very good at performing oral sex,” Joey told Clair, as she raised her head up, letting his deflating cock slip out of her mouth.

“Thank you. I have done it for my husband many times over the years of our marriage. He always liked it as well. It is something that I did for him in the privacy of our home. Now it seems, I will be doing it for you as well,” Clair said, in a soft but sexually suggestive voice.

“You may get up, put your bra back on, and adjust your dress to be presentable again,” Joey said.

“Thank you,” Clair said, in a soft submissive voice while getting up off of her knees. However, when she reached for her bra laying on her desk, Joey reached out and pulled her close. She did not resist as he sucked on her sensitive nipples, causing an uncontrollably erotic reaction. Clair softly moaned as her pussy got wet. It was a response that always occurred when her husband had sucked on her nipples. Now it was Joey causing the same reaction, and she could not help it. Clair wanted him to fuck her.

“I am yours if you want me. I would like very much if you would fuck me,” Clair found herself, for some unknown reason, telling Joey.

“That is a great idea; but first, while I recuperate from your blowjob, you can meet your new patients,” Joey said.

While Clair was putting on her bra and adjusting her dress, Joey had Dianne to bring Rachel first to the examining room adjacent to Dr. Longoria’s office. She was the furthest along, and the smallest girl at 5’2” and 105lbs before her pregnancy. Alicia was Joey’s next mother-to-be, followed by Riley and then Latonya. Dianne, pregnant with Joey’s second child, would have her examination later, as would Alyssa and Leticia.

After the examinations, Joey took Clair to one of the fully furnished, but unoccupied, living areas. Therefore, there was a bed in the bedroom with minimal bedding. He had Clair undress and lie down on the bed. Joey then climbed on top of her as she spread her legs for him. Only her husband’s cock had been in her pussy prior to Joey shoving his inflamed meat-pole into her hot wet pussy. The sexy doctor immediately lost control and started working her hips fucking Joey, while moaning uncontrollable sexual moans.

Joey was amazed at just how good a fuck the thirty-eight-year-old female doctor was. After several minutes of hard fucking, with his inflamed meat-pole sliding in-and-out of Clair’s pussy, Joey ejaculated his load of baby-making cum into the doctor’s hot cunt. He then got up off of her while saying, “I am certainly going to enjoy you working here.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.