The Hypnotic Eye - Cover

The Hypnotic Eye

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 22

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A sixteen-year-old boy was given a gift by an old man that he befriended but had to swear that he wouldn't open the gift until after the old man's death. It turned out to be a hypnotic eye that controlled people's minds. The temptation to control his family and others as well was far too great for the teen to resist.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

When Joey and Latonya got to Fritz and Renee’s, Joey instructed them and then also Riley, Rachel, and Alicia of Latonya’s status as one of his sex slaves, and that she would be treated accordingly. Latonya stood by Joey’s side while, Riley, the gorgeous twenty-five-year-old blonde, wrapped her arms around Joey’s neck and gave him a long very enthusiastic kiss. After they kissed, Riley said, “I missed you. You know I am here for you,” in her sweet soft seductive voice. Joey looked at Fritz and asked, “Have they all been behaving themselves?”

“Yes. Renee and I have continued our wife-swapping with Alvin and Angelina. It has gone well. As you can see, the two fifteen-year-old’s, Rachel and Alicia’s bellies are starting to swell with your child growing inside them. Since you have been gone, Riley has definitely started to show that she is with child also,” Fritz told Joey. He could certainly see that Riley’s flat belly now showed a definite bulge from a baby starting to grow inside her. The beautiful blonde would be at the end of her second or third month of pregnancy.

“As per your instructions, I have not had sex with Riley in your absence,” Fritz said.

Joey looked at the two young teens. Both were standing there in a t-shirt top and jeans. Their once flat bellies looked to be three to four months pregnant. It was very noticeable on their petite young bodies. Joey then walked over to Renee, Fritz’s wife, looked into her pretty blue eyes and said, “I am glad to hear that you have been performing your duties well.”

“As you have instructed me,” Renee replied, in a soft obedient voice.

Joey ran his fingers through Renee’s soft blonde hair and said, “Get on your knees.”

Fritz’s wife knelt down in front of Joey. He unzipped his fly, reached into his undershorts, and pulled his semi-hard cock out into the open. Renee, knowing what was required of her, did not hesitate; and with everyone watching, she wrapped her lips around Joey’s cock and commenced to giving him a blowjob. For a person that had always hated giving head, she had gotten damn good at it.

There, in front of five other people, Renee performed oral sex. They watched as she swallowed down Joey’s hot male cum when he ejaculated in her mouth. She kept sucking him until she had swallowed the last drop of his cum and felt his hard cock start to soften. Even then, Renee kept her tongue caressing Joey’s cock until he pulled it out of her mouth and said, “You did well. You may get up now.”

“Thank you. I am glad that I pleased you,” Renee said, in a soft obedient voice, and then got up off of her knees while wiping the remnants of Joey’s cum off of her lips and into her mouth.

Joey looked at Riley and said, “You and Latonya will be spending the night in the master bedroom with me tonight.”

“As you wish,” the beautiful blonde replied, in a soft obedient voice, while looking over at the extremely sexy black girl.

Latonya looked at Riley, and then at Joey. Now being one of his sex slaves, she remained silent, knowing she would obey anything he wished of her. She had no problem with one of Joey’s other sex slaves spending the night in the same bed with them. It was her place to do her best to satisfy him.

Joey then looked at the two young pregnant teens and said, “Alicia, you and Rachel will continue to sleep in your room until I tell you otherwise.”

“As you wish,” both young teens replied, in unison, in their sweet soft obedient voices.

That night in the master bedroom, Joey had Riley to take off her clothes first. Being the dutiful and subservient sex slave that she had become, the beautiful young blonde wife showed no sign of hesitating in getting nude in front of Latonya; the beautiful black girl with an incredible sexy body, which was Joey’s newest sex slave.

Joey left Latonya standing there while he took off his clothes. After getting naked, he sat down on the side of the bed and had Riley to get on her knees and suck him hard while he told Latonya to strip as he watched. First, the beautiful black girl slipped off her shoes. She then, acting as if she was moving to the beat of imaginary music, started swaying her hips as she unfastened her jeans. Latonya continued to sway and wiggle as she slid her jeans off her well-formed ass and down her smooth chocolate-colored sexy legs.

Once her jeans were laying on the floor, Latonya repeated the process with her panties. Her thick black muff between her legs was now completely exposed. She continued to gyrate her hips while removing her top. Even in her 36DD bra, her movements caused her breasts to jiggle and bounced. Latonya never stopped swaying to the imaginary music as she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Seconds later, it was laying on the floor. Latonya’s double-D breasts were swinging and bouncing like some strip club dancer at a men’s club.

Joey had to stop Riley from sucking his cock. She was remarkably close to causing him to cum in her hot sexy mouth. Using her soft blonde hair, he pulled her head up and let his still hard cock slip from between her lips. He then told her, “That’s enough for now. You did well. You can get off your knees.”

“As you wish, and thank you,” Riley said, in a soft submissive voice as she got up and then stood there, nude, waiting for additional instructions.

Joey looked at the beautiful black girl, also standing there nude, and asked, “Latonya, have you ever had sex with another girl?” Joey asked.

“No, never,” the beautiful black girl replied, in her soft obedient voice.

“Get on the bed, on your back, and spread your legs,” Joey said.

“As you wish,” Latonya replied, in a soft obedient voice. She then eased her nude body on the bed and laid on her back, spreading her smooth and sexy chocolate-colored legs. Her pussy was fully exposed with her pussy lips slightly pulled apart, revealing the entrance to her very snug vagina.

“Riley, get on the bed with Latonya. I want you to eat her pussy until she has a climax,” Joey said.

“As you wish,” the twenty-five-year-old blonde wife submissively replied. Riley then obediently got on the bed and lowered her head in-between Latonya’s sexy chocolate-colored spread legs. The beautiful black girl let out a loud uncontrollable sexual moan and wiggled her hips when Riley nibbled at her clit. It was the first time Latonya, at twenty-five, was having her pussy eaten, and certainly by another girl.

Joey was lazily stroking his cock while watching Riley and Latonya engaged in lesbian sex. The sight of Riley’s pretty blonde head in-between Latonya’s smooth and sexy chocolate-colored legs, eating her pussy, was extremely erotic. Minutes later, Latonya, not even realizing what she was saying or doing, cried out, “Oh God yes! Eat me!” in-between loud sexual moans, while running her chocolate-colored fingers in Riley’s soft blonde hair, pulling the white girls face tight into her pussy. All this while wildly wiggling her hips, trying to fuck Riley’s lapping tongue. Then, Latonya’s sexy body trembled while having a mind-blowing orgasm.

While the beautiful black girl was still heavily panting from the intense climax, Joey had Riley to get out of the way and he got on top of Latonya. When Joey shoved his inflamed meat-pole into her hot slick pussy, she immediately and wildly started gyrating her hips fucking him. He had gotten extremely aroused watching the erotic behavior of the two twenty-five-year-old beauties having lesbian sex, so he blew his load in Latonya’s amazingly tight pussy quickly.

For the next week, it was Latonya and Riley that spent the nights in the master bedroom, on the king-size bed, with Joey. They usually both got fucked before the three of them would get up the next day and take a shower together. Joey did not neglect Rachel and Alicia. It was during the day that he marveled at their young bellies beginning to swell out with his child growing inside them. He continued to have sex with them as they willingly fucked and sucked him. To alleviate any probing questions, the two younger teens were now shown as being home schooled.

Now that Joey had total control over Latonya, he fucked her incredibly sexy virgin ass for the first time. He had gotten the beautiful black girl on her hands and knees fucking her doggy-style. The position that was fast becoming his preferred position to have his obedient bitches in, whether he was fucking their hot pussies or tight ass. Latonya’s double-D breasts were hanging down, wildly swinging, as she rocked her body back meeting Joey’s driving thrusts into her hot wet pussy.

Joey’s cock was still hard when he pulled it out of Latonya’s extremely snug pussy and rammed it into her even tighter ass. She let out a loud groan as the pain of her virgin ass being penetrated inundated her brain. Even during her years of sexual abuse while growing up, she had escaped being fucked in the ass. However, now, Latonya knew, that being Joey’s sex slave, he could use her in any way he desired. Her total submission and obedience were not in question after her instructions under the control of the Hypnotic Eye.

Latonya felt Joey release his hot male cum deep into her ass after several minutes of sliding his erection in-and-out of her back door. Then, two days later, he had her performing oral sex for him. She sucked him off and swallowed his cum as she had been forced to do with other men. Even though Latonya was being forced when she lived with the gangbanger crew, she had gotten really good at giving head and swallowing their cum.

After spending a week at Fritz and Renee’s, Joey decided it was time to go home, back to Dianne Benson’s. Even though, she had a large house, it would not accommodate, comfortably or long-term, four additional pregnant slaves. Joey assumed that if Latonya Parker were not pregnant, she soon would be; what with him continuing to fuck her without using any protection and ejaculating his baby-making cum into her pussy. Joey had a plan; he just had to get back to put it in motion.

The car Joey was driving was far too small to carry him and four females with their clothes and personal items. To overcome that problem, Joey had Fritz to go to an automobile dealer and buy him a top-of-the-line seven passenger SUV.

After having a farewell get together, Joey took Riley, Latonya, Rachel, and Alicia and went back home to Dianne Benson’s house where he had been living with her before he had left to visit Sophie, Cristine Leblanc’s daughter and Cassaundra’s half-sister. That trip lasted for far longer than he had intended. Joey certainly did not envision acquiring four additional sex slaves that were in their preliminary stages of pregnancy.

Now that Alicia Davis was not living with her parents any longer, and Joey had left with her and the others, Saturday mornings Alvin would take Angelina over to Fritz’s and leave her until Sunday evening. He would pick up Renee and bring her home with him. Renee was now willingly performing sexual favors for a man that was not her husband, and all while her husband was carrying on an affair with the man’s wife. Within two months, Angelina was pregnant and did not know which man had impregnated her. She would eventually find out that it was not her husband’s sperm that had fertilized her egg while she was ovulating.

Now that they were swapping wives every weekend, Fritz and Alvin decided to just move into one place together. With Fritz and Renee having a large house, Alvin and Angelina moved out of their apartment and in with them. Now that Angelina was pregnant, Renee was pulling double sexual duty as both men were more often fucking her. She was also having to perform oral sex for them both. Sometimes, embarrassingly, while Angelina watched. The younger wife was also giving head to both men, while not fucking them as often now that she was pregnant, and Renee was available.

Angelina would go on to have a baby girl, and the two couples would live together for a couple of years. Now that Joey and Mr. Eye were not in their lives any longer, it appeared that the Hypnotic Eye’s influence and the instructions Joey gave them seemed to ‘fade.’ Never to the point they could implicate Joey. However, the immoral sex that she was engaging in with two men was beginning to bother her now that she had a child to raise. Angelina never knew which man she was going to be sleeping with and fucking at night, her husband or Fritz.

None of it seemed to bother Renee, she had gotten accustomed to fucking and sucking both men. The once innocent wife and mother had turned into a very slutty wife. She would parade around the house in front of both men nude without a sign of modesty. The sexy blonde was often sucking one of them off in the living room. Renee especially liked doing Angelina’s husband in front of her. What disgusted Angelina the most though was when her husband and Fritz engaged in a threesome with Renee, and she would have to watch. They would have the blonde on her hands and knees with one fucking her mouth while the other one pounded her pussy.

When Angelina’s daughter was a toddler and having to watch Aunt Renee being sexually abused by two different men, and the immoral acts she was engaging in, Angelina packed up hers and her daughter things and moved out. She filed for divorce from Alvin. He did not contest it. Angelina still worked in the same office as Fritz, but she refused to have anything to do with him. Angelina would never remarry, but she did occasionally go to a singles bar where she would let a man pick her up for the night and fuck her. It was just for sexual gratification and nothing more. She never went with the same man more than twice.

For the next ten years Renee would continue to sexually service both her husband and Alvin. She was now nothing more than a slutty cum bucket. Living with two men that sexually abused her in every way imaginable; still regularly engaging in threesomes, and even taking it in the ass when one of them so desired. Renee would be forty-seven, and still somewhat attractive, when she was kicked out and Fritz and Alvin went their separate ways. She would live in a small one-bedroom apartment where she regularly gave the apartment manager a blowjob for a discount on her rent. She also fucked and gave head to several of the mostly older men in the apartment building to help pay for her rent.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.