The Hypnotic Eye - Cover

The Hypnotic Eye

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 21

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A sixteen-year-old boy was given a gift by an old man that he befriended but had to swear that he wouldn't open the gift until after the old man's death. It turned out to be a hypnotic eye that controlled people's minds. The temptation to control his family and others as well was far too great for the teen to resist.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

In the bedroom that they used to share, Don took off his clothes and sat down on the side of the bed. Riley kept her clothes on as she got down on her knees in front of him. Before she lowered her hot sexy mouth to his awaiting erect cock, Riley said, “I am only doing this to please Joey. He told me to do you, so I will.” The beautiful blonde wife then wrapped her sexy lips around his cock and commenced to giving him a blowjob.

“Damn! You are good. Whatever Joey did to you, it worked. I never envisioned you as a slutty wife. That’s it, yea, suck it,” Don blurted out in-between grunts.

Riley was taking his entire length in her mouth. The head of his cock was going into her throat on the downward movement of her pretty head. It caused Don to blow his load of cum much quicker than he wanted. He was amazed how easily Riley swallowed it down. After she sucked him dry, Riley let his softening cock slip out of her mouth. She then got up off of her knees and said, “You can put your clothes back on now, unless you want me to suck you off again. I don’t know how long Joey intends to spend with your slutty work bitch.”

In the living room, Joey gave Annette her instructions while Riley was in the bedroom with Don. After instructing the pretty brunette on her new relationship and how she would be and act, Joey took Annette and went to the bedroom. Don had just gotten through putting on his clothes. Riley had gotten up off of her knees and was sitting on the side of the bed.

“Have you ever had sex with another girl?” Joey asked Annette.

“No, never,” Annette softly answered.

“You have been fucking Riley’s husband behind her back. You should make it up to her, I want you to use your sexy mouth and bring Riley to a climax,” Joey told Annette.

“I will do as you wish and do my best to cause Riley to have an orgasm, even though, I have no experience having sex with another girl,” Annette softly replied.

“Riley, take off your clothes and get on the bed and spread your legs,” Joey told the beautiful blonde. She immediately started undressing.

“Annette, you get nude as well,” Joey told the sexy brunette.

“As you wish,” Anette replied, in a soft submissive voice, and started taking off her clothes as well.

Joey looked at Don while the two beauties were stripping down and said, “I assume you want to watch.”

“Yes, absolutely, thank you,” Don replied, enthusiastically.

Riley was now lying on her back nude with her smooth sexy legs spread. Her blonde pussy fully exposed and available. The sexy black-haired beauty, also nude, got on the bed with Riley. She lowered her mouth to the blonde’s pussy. Riley let out a loud sexual moan when Annette went to working on the blonde’s little clit. Riley could not control herself and was wildly gyrating her hips trying to fuck Annette’s licking tongue. Then suddenly, with an extremely loud moan and with an overwhelmingly intense sexual desire to let loose, Riley squirted her love juice in Anette’s face.

The black-haired beauty raised her head and leaned back on her knees while using the bed sheet to wipe her face. Riley was lying there heavily panting when Joey said, “Don, you take Riley to the living room and do whatever you want with her while I finish with Anette.”

“As you wish,” Don replied, in an obedient voice.

Riley, hearing Joey’s instructions, eased her nude body off the bed; and, still nude, followed Don to the living room. Joey had taken off his clothes while Annette remained on the bed, still leaned back on her knees. He then got on the bed behind the dark-haired beauty and shoved her over, causing her extremely sexy ass to stick up. Joey rammed his inflamed meat-pole into Anette’s wet and slick pussy, causing her to let out a loud sexual moan. For some unknown reason, she had gotten extremely sexually aroused while performing cunnilingus on Don’s wife’s pussy.

After getting his hard cock good and slick, Joey pulled it out of Annette’s pussy. Holding onto the flair of her sexy hips, and with a hard shove, he imbedded his inflamed meat-pole into the black-haired beauty’s virgin ass. It initially hurt like hell, feeling like the big end of a baseball bat had been shoved up her ass. However, her body seemed to quickly adjust to the penetration. In fact, for some unknown reason, she was beginning to feel some pleasure along with (or because of?) the pain from Joey fucking her in her extremely tight ass.

In the living room, it had been a while since Don had actually fucked his beautiful wife’s pussy. Riley was lying on the sofa, on her back. One sexy leg was up on the back of the sofa while the other one dangled off to the side, with her foot barely touching the floor. Don’s hard cock was driving in-and-out of her still extremely snug pussy. He could feel her vaginal muscles clinging to his cock on each thrust and pull back. It was like her body wanted to keep a male’s cock inside of her. There was no arguing it, besides being extremely beautiful, Riley was an absolutely fantastic fuck.

Saturday night, before keeping both Riley and Annette in the bedroom with him, Joey had them both in the shower. He had them soap down each other’s body, and then had them soap down his. After rinsing off, Joey let Annette get out and dry off first. While she was blow-drying her hair, Joey and Riley got out of the shower and dried off. Then, while Riley was blow-drying her longer blonde hair, Joey took Annette out of the bathroom. After finished with drying her hair, Riley came out of the bathroom and found Joey sitting on the side of the bed with the nude brunette kneeling in front of him. Annette was giving him a blowjob. Riley watched her swallow Joey’s cum when he ejaculated in her mouth.

That night, after resting, Joey got on top of Annette. She spread her legs, letting him in-between them. While Joey was fucking her with hard steady strokes, Riley was lying beside them. After giving Annette’s pussy another load of his cum, Joey laid back and had Riley suck his softening cock clean of his cum and Annette’s juices. Afterwards, the three of them went to sleep. It was noon Sunday when they woke up.

After lunch, Joey took Annette in the bedroom and had her get topless before performing oral sex. While the sexy brunette was on her knees sucking off Joey, he had let Riley go in the living room with her husband and give him another blowjob. Soon, Don was sitting on the sofa naked from the waist down and Riley was on her knees. Her pretty blonde head was going up-and-down as she sucked Don’s rigid cock. Riley had just finished swallowing her husband’s cum when Joey came out of the bedroom with Annette.

Before the brunette left to go home, Joey reinforced her instructions, “Annette, you will continue to abide by the instructions that I have given you. Now that Riley belongs to me, and she and Don are getting a divorce, you will do whatever Don wishes of you. It he wants you to move in with him and be his fulltime slut, you will willingly do it and perform any sexual act he so desired. Also, you will not tell anyone about this weekend and what we did.”

“I will follow your instructions. Don can have me anytime and anyway that he wants me. I will perform for him sexually to the best of my ability. Also, I will be available at any time that you might wish to use me in the future,” Annette said, in her soft submissive and obedient voice. The sexy brunette then left and went home.

Riley’s husband continued to sleep on the sofa in the living room while she spent the nights in the bedroom with Joey, where she fucked and sucked him anytime, he desired her. She also, when Joey allowed it, would give her husband a blowjob. It was always to please Joey after Don asked his permission to use Riley’s sexy mouth. Thanks to Mr. Eye, Don had no interest in fucking his incredibly beautiful wife’s hot pussy any longer. He however, tremendously enjoyed her sexy lips wrapped around his cock and watching her swallowing his cum. Don was extremely grateful that Joey allowed Riley to perform oral sex for him now that he was getting rid of her and that she totally belonged to Joey now.

Joey had decided after another weekend at Don and Riley’s apartment, he was going to take Riley and go back to Renee’s, where he had left Rachel and Alicia. His last weekend there, Joey decided to go visit Annette Barringer one last time. After getting Annette’s address from Don, Joey decided to go alone. When he got there, he was surprised to find that Annette was not at home, but her roommate was. It was the first time that Joey had met Latonya.

“Annette is not here right now. However, she should be back later on this evening. I am her roommate,” the beautiful and sexy black girl told Joey, in a soft polite voice, and then asked politely, “Is there something that I can help you with?”

“Very possibly. I have something that Annette really liked, and I am sure you will as well,” Joey replied, while reaching in his pocket and taking out the little box. When he flipped open the lid, Latonya instinctively looked at the Hypnotic Eye and instantly went into a deep trance.

“What is your name?” Joey asked the beautiful black girl.

“Latonya Parker,” Annette’s roommate softly replied, showing no emotion.

“Well Latonya, invite me inside,” Joey said.

“Would you please come inside,” Latonya replied, emotionless.

“Thank you,” Joey said, as the pretty black girl stepped back, allowing Joey into the apartment. She then closed the door and stood there expressionless.

Joey was surprised to discover that Annette’s roommate was an extremely sexy and beautiful black girl with light-chocolate colored skin. Latonya had long straight black hair. That day it was parted on the side and brushed over, partly hanging over her left shoulder to the front. It reached down just past her left breast. She had a pretty face with pouty lips, and dark eyes. At twenty-five Latonya had an incredibly sexy 36-30-40 body that took a 36DD bra to contain her magnificent large breasts. Joey would find out later that Latonya was born in the ghetto to a crack cocaine addict mother that was white and living with her black drug dealer boyfriend.

Latonya lost her virginity when she was fifteen, raped by her mother’s boyfriend while her mother was strung out, high on crack. DeAndre came into her room one night and forced himself on her. She had just gone to bed. It was a warm summer night, so all she had on was her panties. The full moon was shining brightly, which lit up the room quite well. Before she realized it, her mother’s boyfriend was standing by her bed looking at her. DeAndre was naked, and young Latonya could see that he had a tremendous hard-on.

Terrified, Latonya jumped out of bed and tried to run, hoping she could get to her mother for help. However, there were two problems: Latonya’s mother stoned out of her mind on crack, and the teen never made it to the bedroom door. Her mother’s boyfriend grabbed a handful of her hair and dragged the young teen back, saying, “Where do you think you are going bitch? It is time you started earning your keep around here.” Latonya was then violently thrown down on the bed. Her large breasts, even at fifteen, wabbled wildly.

It momentarily knocked the breath out of her. While Latonya was gasping for air, her mother’s boyfriend ripped her panties away from her young sexy body. DeAndre then forced her legs apart and got in-between them and on top of the struggling teen. Latonya tried to shove him off of her, but she was no match for his size and weight. DeAndre overpowered her, to force his large black dick into her virgin pussy. The teen felt a sudden sharp pain between her legs as her virginity was destroyed with her innocence being taken from her. Her mother’s boyfriend continued to fuck her with pile-driving thrusts.

Latonya could feel him going deep inside her. DeAndre was fucking her without using a condom and did not let up on the teen until he had unloaded all of his pent-up cum into her young pussy. Her mother’s boyfriend then pulled his deflating cock out of her pussy and got up off of the teen. He left her lying there nude, crying. Latonya knew, now that he had taken her once, she would be vulnerable from now own.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.