The Hypnotic Eye - Cover

The Hypnotic Eye

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 20

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A sixteen-year-old boy was given a gift by an old man that he befriended but had to swear that he wouldn't open the gift until after the old man's death. It turned out to be a hypnotic eye that controlled people's minds. The temptation to control his family and others as well was far too great for the teen to resist.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Sunday evening Riley left to go back home. Joey was with her. He had decided to take her completely away from her husband and use her for his own satisfaction. With the help of Mr. Eye, they would be getting a divorce and the once extremely conservative young wife would become Joey’s fulltime sex slave, performing any and all sexual acts that he required. Unbeknown to her, and Joey for that matter, Riley had already conceived Joey’s child that would be growing inside her.

On the way there, Joey asked, “Do you think your husband has always been faithful to you?”

“I think so. Don has never given me any reason to doubt his commitment to our marriage,” Riley answered, in her soft naïve voice.

However, Riley was unaware that her husband was having an affair behind her back. It had started several months ago while he was working on an out-of-town job. A sexy unmarried twenty-eight-year-old was working on the same job. Annette Barringer was a college graduate that ran the CAD engineering equipment for the major construction jobs that required changes during construction. As a result, she worked at the construction site’s office, instead of the head office on those particular jobs.

Annette was very pretty and sexy. The 5’8” beauty had curly black hair that hung a couple of inches below her shoulders. Her 34-26-34 body; with nice C-cup breasts, left the male construction workers talking about how they would like to fuck the hot sexy CAD operator. At the construction sites, Annette usually wore a blouse and jeans, but occasionally a modest skirt that showed off her pretty legs.

At twenty-eight, Annette was still single. She had been engaged once, but it did not work out, and she broke it off. After living with the guy for nine months, Annette came to realize that the only thing they had in common was sex. He just wanted her around so that when he was horny, he could get on top of her and shove his hard cock into her pussy or have her to suck him off. Which she did quite often.

Annette had lost her virginity while still in high school. She was not overly promiscuous, but she did start to have sex her freshman year. While Annette did occasionally engage in sexual intercourse, most of her dates were satisfied with her letting them fondle her nude breasts, and her giving them head. She was often topless while performing oral sex. That continued throughout her college years.

The dark-haired beauty had learned, back in high school, that giving boys head kept then coming around for additional dates. Annette had only been fifteen when she gave her first blowjob. It was during a Friday night football game. An eighteen-year-old senior that she had a huge crush on had gotten her in the backseat of his car in the parking lot behind the stadium. They were making out hot and heavy. Annette’s blouse was hanging open. The boy had her bra unhooked and hanging loose. He had pushed it up, completely exposing her extremely nice B-cup breasts back then, that would turn into a full C-cup before they stopped growing.

Annette let Andy Hooper play with her hardening nipples and did not object when he bent over and sucked on them. While giving him a long enthusiastic kiss, Andy managed to get his hard cock out and was stroking it. When he pulled back from kissing the fifteen-year-old, he ran his fingers in her soft curly black hair and pushed her head down while saying, “Suck me off.”

When Annette’s young lips touched the head of Andy’s cock, she hesitated, causing him to put more pressure on her head as he said, “You are in high school now, where girls suck their boyfriend’s cock.” The dark-haired young teen raised her head and asked, “Are you really my boyfriend?” in a soft hesitant voice.

“Certainly, for tonight, I am,” Andy replied, while once again putting pressure on Annette’s head. This time, when her lips touched the head of his cock, she allowed it to slide into her young mouth--causing her to initially gag. Luckily, for her first time sucking a cock, the boy was not very well endowed, and Annette soon quit gagging. Shortly, she was moving her pretty head up-and-down sucking Andy with a devotion. When he ejaculated in her mouth, she gagged slightly as she swallowed her first load of male cum.

Annette’s parents did not allow her to date at fifteen. However, while at the Friday night high school football games, she would be in the backseat of Andy’s car giving him a blowjob and letting his hands explore her young sexy body. Then one night, when she was topless after just sucking off Andy and swallowing his cum, his best friend, Doyle Petty, showed up. Annette grabbed her blouse and covered her nude breasts as Doyle opened the car door and slid on the backseat beside the young teen. The fifteen-year-old was now sitting extremely nervously between the two eighteen-year-old boys.

“Do not be timid and bashful, Doyle just wants some of what you have been doing for me,” Andy told the young teen. He then slid his fingers in her soft black hair and kissed Anette full on her mouth. She kissed him and reluctantly let him pull her blouse away from her, fully exposing her nude breasts to Doyle. While she and Andy were kissing, Doyle took out his cock and was stroking it. When Andy pulled back from kissing the teen, he pushed her head over and down while saying, “Suck Doyle’s cock.”

Anette reluctantly wrapped her young lips around the head of Doyle’s sticking up cock. As she had been doing with Andy, Anette started moving her head up-and-down giving Doyle a blowjob. He took the opportunity to also fondle her nude breasts. When Doyle ejaculated in her mouth, Anette swallowed down his cum. Even at fifteen, Anette was exceptionally good at giving head. She had not noticed, but Andy had taken out his cell phone and recorded her giving his friend a blowjob. After that, for the next couple of games, it was common during the Friday night football games for Anette to give both Andy and Doyle a blowjob.

As luck would have it, Andy got a part-time job and could afford to rent a motel room. During the rest of football season, Friday night before the game, he would meet Annette in the stadium parking lot. Andy then would take her to the motel where he would fuck the hell out of the sexy young teen. To keep from knocking her up, Andy always used a condom. Then one night when they got to the motel room, to Annette total surprise, Doyle was there.

“What is he doing here?” the young teen nervously asked.

“You have been giving him head, he wants some of your hot pussy,” Andy replied.

“I know he is your best friend, but I really do not want to fuck him. I do not mind blowing him, but having actual sexual intercourse is something else. You are my boyfriend, so I do it with you. Besides, Doyle has only seen me topless, not fully nude,” Annette softly said.

“If I do not have a problem with him fucking you, you should not either,” Andy told Annette.

The young teen reluctantly went into the motel room with the two boys. Andy quickly had Annette topless and was playing with her perky flawless breasts while Doyle sat back to watch. She did not resist when Andy unfastened her jeans. Reluctantly, she worked them off her sexy well-formed young ass. Annette pushed them down her smooth sexy legs. Slipping off her shoes, she was able to step out of her jeans, leaving her in only her panties. Then nervously, with Doyle watching, the dark-haired young beauty slid her panties down and stepped out of them.

Annette was now completely nude. Even at fifteen, and extremely developed for her age, she already had a thick patch of untrimmed soft black hair on her pussy. Andy had gotten naked and was stroking his cock, making it extremely hard. Anette laid down on the bed while Andy rolled a condom on his erection. He then got on top of the young teen. She spread her legs letting him in-between them. A loud sexual moan filled the room when Andy shoved his hard cock into Anette’s hot wet pussy.

Doyle watched as his friend fucked the sexy fifteen-year-old. Andy’s hard cock was sliding in-and-out of the young teen’s pussy. He was amazed how Annette was working her hips, fucking her pussy up to meet the driving thrusts of his friend’s invading cock. While watching the action, Doyle took out his own cock and was stroking it to full erection.

It did not take Andy long before he was ejaculating inside of Anette’s hot tight young pussy. When he pulled out of her, the condom he used was full of baby-making sperm. Before Andy got up off of the young teen, he whispered in her ear, “Doyle is going to fuck you; I expect you not to resist and to give him a good ride.” He then got off the bed, looked at Doyle and said, “She is all yours if you want her.”

Anette laid there still nude with her sexy young legs spread. She watched as Doyle rolled a condom on his erection. She wanted to tell him no, but Andy wanted her to do his friend, so she did not resist when Doyle got on top of her. The fifteen-year-old was than taking the second boy’s cock in her pussy as he fucked her really hard. Andy wanting a memento of Annette being fucked, so he took out his cell phone and recorded her in action. After that night, the young teen spent the Friday night football games in a motel room taking on the two older boys. Anette was now fucking and sucking them both.

The last time the fifteen-year-old was at the motel with Andy and Doyle, she reluctantly engaged in a threesome with the two eighteen-year-olds. They had Anette on her hands and knees. Doyle was behind her driving his cock in-and-out of her pussy. Andy was at her other end fucking her sexy young mouth. He ejaculated first, and as she had done numerous times before, Anette swallowed his cum.

When Andy’s softening cock slipped out of her mouth, he got up and was putting on his clothes. Doyle continued to fuck Anette doggy-style until he ejaculated in her pussy. Fortunately, he used a condom to prevent pregnancy because it was Anette’s most fertile time of the month. After Andy and Doyle both graduated, they moved on, and when Anette turned sixteen, she started dating other boys. Fortunately for her, neither Andy or Doyle were braggers and had not ruined her reputation.

Don Hart was an engineer and construction supervisor, which allowed him to spend time in the construction office where he frequently interacted with Annette. While on out-of-town jobs, the company would provide them each with a hotel room. It was always at the same hotel and usually in close proximity. On one particular job, their rooms happened to be next to one another.

After dinner, Don decided to stop by the hotel bar and have a drink before going up to his room. When he went into the bar, he was surprised to see that Annette Barringer was sitting at the bar having what looked like a margarita. Don went over and said, “Mind if I join you?”

“Of course not,” the sexy dark-haired beauty replied, in a soft sexy voice. Annette was wearing a skirt and blouse. Don could see her smooth sexy legs with her sitting on the barstool, as he sat down beside her. When the bartender came over, Don ordered a drink for himself and another one for Annette. They sat there drinking their drinks making small talk while Don was thinking, ‘I sure would like to shove my hard cock into Annette’s hot pussy and fuck the hell out of her. I bet she could give really good head with that sexy mouth of hers. She’s not married, so no husband to worry about.’

After she finished her drink, Annette politely said, “Thank you for the drink. It is getting kind of late; I am going up to my room now.”

“I should be going also,” Don said, and downed the last of his drink. He then walked Annette to the elevator. While riding up in the elevator, Don was thinking, ‘I wonder if she will let me fuck her.’

While walking down the hotel corridor, Don said, “If you need anything, remember, I am right next door,” in a suggestive tone. They got to Annette’s room first. He paused while she unlocked the door.

“You can come in if you like,” Annette said, in a soft flirtatious voice.

Several minutes later, loud sexual moans and grunts filled the motel room. The dark-haired beauty was nude, on her back, with her legs spread. Don Hart, Riley’s husband, was naked and in-between them. His hard cock was driving in-and-out of Annette’s hot pussy. Her hips were working at giving him a good fucking. After Don unloaded his cum into her pussy, they spent the night together. After that, they continued their sexual relationship with an ongoing affair. Don knew committing adultery was wrong, but Annette, besides being a terrific fuck, she performed absolutely great oral sex, something his wife flatly refused to do.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.