The Hypnotic Eye - Cover

The Hypnotic Eye

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A sixteen-year-old boy was given a gift by an old man that he befriended but had to swear that he wouldn't open the gift until after the old man's death. It turned out to be a hypnotic eye that controlled people's minds. The temptation to control his family and others as well was far too great for the teen to resist.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

When they got to the cabin, Joey got out of the car and told his sister and Billy to get out of the car and go into the cabin. Still being controlled by the Hypnotic Eye, Cindy and Billy did as Joey said.

“Billy. You lounge around out here while I take Cindy into the bedroom. Oh, do you have any condoms here? I would not want to knock-up my own sister; for now, anyway,” Joey said, with a big grin.

Joey’s beautiful and sexy sister just stood there, as Billy said, “There are some in the nightstand drawer by the bed.”

“Come on Cindy, let’s go into the bedroom where you can show me your incredible nude body that all the boys at school lust for,” Joey said.

The beautiful seventeen-year-old blonde led her brother into the bedroom. Once in the bedroom, Joey took out the open little box and sat it on the dresser. Cindy was just standing beside him waiting. Joey then turned to face her, leaned in, and kissed her on the lips. She immediately wrapped her arms around her brother’s neck as she very passionately kissed him.

When Joey pulled back from his sister, he said, “Take your clothes off and strip, I want to see that incredible nude body of yours.”

“As you wish,” Cindy replied, in her sweet soft voice.

While being controlled by the Hypnotic Eye, and without hesitating, she began what she must have thought of as a sexy striptease. Cindy swayed her hips while she unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off, letting it drop to the floor. Looking at her brother with no will of her own, Cindy reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Without showing any negative emotion from stripping for her brother, Cindy removed her bra, completely exposing her flawless C-cup breasts to him. Cindy, now topless, let her bra join her blouse on the floor as Joey said, “For a snooty self-centered bitch, you have a fabulous set of tits.”

Joey watched with mounting anticipation, as Cindy continued to strip. She unfastened her skirt, letting it fall around her ankles. His sister then pushed her panties down her beautiful smoot sexy legs. Stepping out of them and her skirt, she was exposing to her brother for the first time her thick patch of natural blonde hair on her pussy. He was amazed just how beautiful Cindy was, as he watched her fabulous C-cup breasts swinging free while she bent over and slipped off her shoes.

When Cindy stood back up, her beautiful mane of long blonde hair had fallen to the front and was now covering half her face and left breast. Joey already had a tremendous hard-on and, while taking off his clothes, he said, “Cindy. Get on the bed and spread your legs like a good obedient sex slave.”

Without showing any signs of resisting or hesitation, his beautiful blonde sister laid down on the bed and spread her sexy legs open wide, completely exposing her pussy to him.

“Cindy. Whenever the Hypnotic Eye are controlling you, as you are now, you will not act like you are in a trance, you will have your normal sweet personality that you have with everyone else. Also, you will do immediately whatever it is that I tell you to do. You are my obedient sex slave. I own you. You will, without hesitation, perform any sexual acts that I tell you to perform for me or anyone else that I choose to let have you. From now on, you will refer to me as Master anytime that you are under the influence of the eye and we are alone,” Joey told his sister, as he looked into her pretty light-brown eyes.

“I will do as my Master wishes. I am your obedient sex slave and will act accordingly with you, or anyone you choose to let have me,” Cindy replied in her normal sweet sexy voice.

Joey started taking off his clothes and, as soon as he was naked, he got a condom out of the nightstand and rolled it on his erection. He then climbed on top of his sexy sister. Cindy let out a loud sexual moan when her brother rammed his inflamed meat-poled into her hot slick pussy. The eye had made sure that Cindy, as Joey’s sex slave, was sufficiently sexually aroused as he fucked her. She was loudly moaning as she gyrated her hips, fucking her hot cunt to meet her brother’s hard cock driving into her.

Her brother had to admit, his obnoxious self-centered sister was an absolutely fantastic fuck. Now that he could control her using the Hypnotic Eye, the bitch was going to pay for all the times that she had mistreated and humiliated him. Then, suddenly with a loud grunt, Joey ejaculated inside of his sister’s hot cunt. Before pulling his softening cock out of her pussy, he kissed Cindy on the mouth. She passionately kissed him long and hard. Joey pulled out and rolled off her, the condom he used was full of his baby-making cum.

Cindy laid there panting as her brother got up and went in the bathroom and discarded the used condom. When Joey came out of the bathroom, he laid down beside his beautiful sister and said, “Cindy. Use your mouth and clean off my cock.”

His sister, without hesitating, rolled over and lowered her mouth to her brother’s now only semi-hard cock and started sucking it clean. In the process, Cindy’s hot sexy lips, wrapped around his cock, got him fully erect again. She continued sucking him until he ejaculated in her mouth. Cindy quickly swallowed down his cum.

“You are going to be a fantastic sex slave,” Joey told his sister, as his softening cock slipped from between her lips.

“Thank you Master,” Cindy softly replied, while under the influence of the Hypnotic Eye.

“Get up and get dressed,” Joey told his sister, as he got up and put on his clothes.

“Yes Master,” Cindy softly said, and then got up and got dressed. They then went out into the living room of the cabin where Billy was waiting as he had been told to do.

“I will admit that I do not blame you for raping Cindy and fucking her hot pussy, but now, you will quit dating Cindy and never bother her again. You will have no memory of ever having had sex with her. If anyone asks why you are not dating anymore, you will tell them that Cindy broke up with you. You will have no further interest in her whatsoever. The only relationship you have with Cindy from now on is that she is your sister’s best friend. When we get out of the car, you will go home,” Joey told Billy as he was still being controlled by the Hypnotic Eye.

“As you have commanded, Billy will never bother your sister again, and you now have complete control of Cindy, she will do anything you wish, absolutely anything,” Joey heard the eye in his head.

When Billy got to Joey and Cindy’s house, he pulled into the driveway and stopped. They got out of the car and Billy backed out of the driveway and left.

“Cindy. Do you understand what is required of you now?” Joey asked his sister, as they were walking up to their house.

“I will be my normal self, but I will do anything you tell me, and be your obedient sex slave,” Cindy answered, in a low sweet submissive voice, being controlled by the Hypnotic Eye, as she followed her brother into the house.

“Well Mr. Eye, I think we make a good team,” Joey thought.

“As you wish Master,” Joey heard the eye in his head, and then he closed the little box and put it into his pocket.

A couple of days later, Joey and his best friend, Jeff Benson, were in the den playing a video game when Joey’s mother, Sheri, came in and said, “Joey, you two be good, and do not get into a fight with Cindy. I am going to a banquet with your father, and it will be late when we get home.”

“Ok mom,” Joey replied.

“You know your mother is very beautiful,” Jeff said.

“I never really thought about it that much,” Joey replied.

Sheri Wilson, at thirty-nine, in fact was a beautiful woman with pretty blue eyes. She had long blonde hair that was parted on the side and brushed up and over. It hung down to her small waist in large curls. After breast feeding two children, her magnificent breasts had remained a full D-cup. Other than her larger breasts and slightly wider hips, her shapely and sexy body was the same as it was when she was twenty-one.

That day, dressed for the banquet, Sheri had on a very sexy dress that revealed a generous amount of cleavage. Without being overly tight, it did however, show off her shapely body.

“I bet your dad has fun on top of your mom’s sexy body ramming his cock into her pussy,” Jeff said.

“I guess so, I never really thought about it,” Joey replied.

“My mom’s live-in boyfriend is always dragging her into their bedroom. I don’t really blame him, mom is extremely pretty and sexy,” Jeff said.

Dianne Benson, at thirty-three, was an extremely beautiful woman. She had very pretty long brown hair that was parted on the side and brushed over. It usually hung down to the front, well past her fabulous C-cup breasts. She had the flawless complexion of a model and beautiful light green eyes, and a sensual mouth with sexy kissable lips. Her body was very shapely with a slim waist and a nice well-rounded ass.

“I know that I should not be thinking about my mom sexually, but I cannot help it when I hear her sexual moans while her boyfriend is fucking her. I would do her if I thought she would let me,” Jeff said.

“Certainly, I don’t blame you. She is very sexy, and I would do her myself,” Joey said, as he was thinking, ‘As a matter of fact, now that I have Mr. Eye, I will fuck her.’”

When Dianne was sixteen, she fell in love with a substitute high school teacher. Efrain Maxwell had just turned twenty-two. He took advantage of the beautiful young innocent brunette, convincing her to date him. After a huge fight with her parents, even though she swore that they had never had sex, they forbid her to see Efrain and reported him to the school board. This resulted in getting him fired and Dianne running away with him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.