The Hypnotic Eye - Cover

The Hypnotic Eye

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 19

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A sixteen-year-old boy was given a gift by an old man that he befriended but had to swear that he wouldn't open the gift until after the old man's death. It turned out to be a hypnotic eye that controlled people's minds. The temptation to control his family and others as well was far too great for the teen to resist.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Riley Hart, Alvin’s wife, would prove to be an absolutely fantastic fuck, along with being extremely beautiful. She had a thick mane of blonde hair that was parted on the side and brushed over, with a long sweeping bang by her left eye. It hung down in long waves to several inches below her shoulders. Her angelic face had pretty blue eyes and a very sexy mouth with slightly pouty lips. Riley’s body was an incredibly sexy 35-24-35 with extremely nice C-cup breasts. In fact, before she was married, she had had an offer to pose nude for a centerfold layout in a men’s magazine.

While some of her friends had encouraged her to do it, Riley knew that she could never pose nude. It would be so humiliating knowing what men would be thinking and doing while looking at her nude photos. She had no illusion about how some men perceived her as a sex object. How they wanted to fuck her or have her suck their disgusting cocks. Riley had been propositioned many times since she was fifteen.

The first time that Riley was propositioned, she was fifteen and at the mall with two of her friends when a man came up to her and offered her fifty dollars if she would go out to his van. “I think the man wanted you to give him a blowjob,” one of her friends said as they walked away.

“He was a disgusting pervert,” Riley said, in a repulsive tone.

“You could have made a quick easy fifty bucks. He didn’t look like he would have lasted that long,” one of her friends jokingly said, as she bumped against Riley’s shoulder.

“Why didn’t you offer to blow him?” Riley asked, humorously.

“He didn’t ask me. You were the one he had the hots for,” she wittingly replied.

“I think both of you are nuts,” the third girl commented.

“That was what he was wanting to get off,” Riley’s other friend replied, causing the three young teens to laugh.

When she was sixteen, her and a friend, another teenage girl, were at the movies one Saturday afternoon when a man sat down beside Riley. Before the sexy young blonde realized it, the man had his pants unzipped and his hard cock out in the open in the darkened movie theater. He leaned over and whispered in Riley’s ear, “I’ll give you a hundred dollars if you’ll lean over and suck my cock.” It was only then that the teen realized that the man had a hard-on and was stroking it.

“I don’t think so, you pervert,” Riley quietly said, so as not to draw attention from any of the other movie goers. She then lightly punched her friend and said, “Come on, we have got to go.” The two teen girls got up to leave. Unfortunately, they had to squeeze past the man to get out into the theater isle. The man had covered his exposed cock, but when the beautiful and sexy blonde teenager went to squeeze by him, he tripped her. Riley stumbled and fell against the man, allowing him to grab hold of her ample teen breast. With his other hand, he quickly slid it under her skirt all the way up to her pussy, causing Riley to loudly gasp.

“Quiet!” came the response of several nearby mover goers. The man removed his hands and let the two teen girls pass. In the lobby, Riley told her friend what had happened. They reported the incident to the theater manager but did not tell him that the man had actually felt Riley up. Only that the man had exposed himself and propositioned her, but when they went down the aisle to confront the man, he was gone.

When Riley was seventeen, and extremely sexually developed, she caught the forty-year-old man next door standing by a large tree in his backyard. His pants and undershorts were down around his knees, and he was stroking his hard cock while watching her sunbathe in her bikini in her backyard. It had embarrassed the teen tremendously. Just as she got up to go into her house, Riley saw him ejaculate. She saw a stream of cum spurt out of the end of his cock. After that, he just smiled every time that he saw her, which embarrassed her even more. Riley had been too ashamed to tell her parents that the man next door had jacked off while watching her.

The beautiful and sexy young blonde tried to get her parents to put up a privacy fence, but they said it cost too much and they could not afford it. As a result, Riley quit sunbathing and wearing her bikini in her yard. One day, when the teen got off the school bus and was walking alone to her house the man next door stopped the seventeen-year-old and said, “I know you saw me the other day. Your parents are not home from work, I’ll pay you a hundred dollars if you will wear that sexy bikini and let me watch you take off the top.”

“I will give you five hundred if you will come over to my house and take it all off while I watch. No one has to know, and you will have a cool five hundred dollars to spend any way you like,” the man continued.

“I don’t think so. Bother me again, and I will tell my parents just what kind of pervert you are,” Riley told the man.

“With that hot sexy body of yours, I know you are not stupid. You know what men want from you,” the man said, then asked, “How many of them horny high school boys you been letting between them sexy leg.”

“If I were, it would be none of your damn business. Like I said, bother me again and you will regret it,” the sexy seventeen-year-old snapped in an extremely hateful tone and then went into her house. The man took Riley at her word. He never approached her again. She, however, would have been extremely humiliated if she had known about the several videos that he had taken of her without her knowledge.

Her next-door neighbor even had a hidden video camera with a telephoto lens pointed at Riley’s bedroom window. Occasionally the teen would forget to pull her curtains completely closed. While the man was never able to catch a clear view of the sexy blonde teen nude, due to the restrictions of viewing her through the window, he did get a couple of really good videos of her topless. They were grainy, but showed her with her pretty nipples fully exposed, while in the process of changing clothes. He often jacked off while watching them.

Now at twenty-three and married, Riley was under the control of Mr. Eye. Joey looked at the extremely beautiful and sexy wife sitting beside him, and said, “Take off your shirt and bra.”

Without a sign of unwillingness, Riley unbuttoned her shirt and slipped it off. After laying it beside her on the sofa, she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Joey watched intently, as the beautiful wife removed her bra, laying it with her shirt. Riley was now sitting beside Joey topless. It was the first time her magnificent and flawless C-cup breasts had been exposed to anyone other than her husband.

Joey reached over and slid a hand in Riley’s beautiful long soft blonde hair and pulled her face toward his. When he kissed her full on her sexy lips, she responded by allowing his tongue to slide into her mouth; giving Joey a long and extremely passionate French kiss. While they were kissing, Joey fondled her nude breasts, causing her nipples to get hard. When he finally pulled back from kissing the incredibly beautiful and sexy wife, he said, “Stand up and take the rest of your clothes off.”

“I will obey any and all of your requirements,” Riley said, in a soft sexy and submissive voice. Before standing up, the blonde wife slipped off her western boots and socks. Her beautiful blue eyes looked at Joey with a fawning submissive gaze and knew that she would do anything for him, no matter what he might require of her sexually, or otherwise. Standing up in front of Joey, she unfastened her jeans. He watched while she worked them off of her extremely well-formed ass. Riley then slid them down her smooth sexy legs to where she could step out of them. The wife, without hesitation, repeated the process with her panties.

The 5’5” and 121lb beauty was standing there with her incredibly sexy body completely exposed to Joey. He could see the thick patch of untrimmed natural blonde hair on her pussy mound. The little gap between her smooth sexy thighs allowed her pussy lips to show. Looking at Riley standing there with her pretty blue eyes looking at him, Joey had to admit that she was the most beautiful wife that he and Mr. Eye had taken control of. Even after three years of marriage, Riley still exhibited an air of innocence about her.

While the beautiful young wife was standing there nude, Joey quickly took off his clothes and sat back down on the sofa. He then looked at the incredible sexy blonde and said, “Get on your knees and suck me off,” as he opened his legs, giving Riley access to his sticking up hard cock. Compelled to satisfy the teenage boy, she dropped down on her knees, and for the first time in her life, Riley wrapped her sexy lips around a male cock.

Amazingly, Riley had never sucked a cock, not even for her husband. It was something that she had flatly refused to do; saying that it was immoral, disgusting, and degrading for a girl or woman to engage in such activity. Now however, Joey had her on her knees with her sexy lips wrapped around his sticking up fully erect manhood. When she slid her lips down the length of his cock, Riley could not help gagging when the head of his dick went into her throat.

“You will get used to having a male cock in your sexy mouth as you continue to suck me. In a few more strokes you will quit gagging,” Joey instructed Riley, while running his fingers in her soft blonde hair as she slowly moved her head up-and-down. Miraculously, a couple of minutes later the conservative wife had quick gagging and was now giving Joey a really good blowjob. Then suddenly, Riley’s pretty cheeks bulged out as her mouth fill with Joey’s cum. When she started to raise her head, she heard Joey as he said, “No, swallow my cum. You are going to be doing it a lot, you might as well get used to it.”

Riley, now being Joey’s obedient sex slave, gulped down his cum best she could. Once his cock quit spurting cum and started to soften, she raised her head letting Joey’s cock slip out of her mouth. There were remnants of his cum on her sexy lips. Her beautiful blue eyes looked at Joey as she said, “I had never done that before. I hope that I pleased you,” in a concerned voice, and then said, “I will attempt to do better next time,” in a soft sexual suggestive voice.

“You did fine for your first time,” Joey told the sexy blonde wife.

Riley was still kneeling in front of Joey, completely nude, when Renee walked back into the living room. She looked at her younger sister kneeling there submissively, and then at Joey sitting there naked, and said, “It appears that you have successfully removed all of Riley’s sexual inhibitions.” Riley turned her head, looked at her sister, and said, “I will do anything that Joey wishes of me, now that I am his sexual property,” in her soft submissive voice.

“We both belong to Joey now, and must obey him, in whatever he chooses us to be and do,” Renee told her sister, in a soft subservient voice.

“So, it seems that you have been having sex with Joey also?” Riley softly asked.

“Yes, among other things,” Renee replied, showing no remorse.

“Enough chit-chat. I want both of you in the master bedroom,” Joey said.

“As you wish,” the two sisters responded in unison, in their respective soft submissive voices.

Riley picked up her clothes and, while still nude, followed Renee to the master bedroom. Joey, still naked, was close behind them and enjoying the movement of their buttocks. Once in the bedroom, he said, “Riley, get on the bed and spread your legs.” The younger sister immediately and without hesitation obeyed his instruction as she laid down on her back and spread her beautiful smooth sexy legs, completely exposing her pussy.

“Renee, take off your clothes and get on the bed with Riley. I want you to use your mouth on her. Get her extremely sexually aroused, but I do not want her having an orgasm until I fuck her,” Joey told the older sister.

“I will do my best,” Renee replied, in her soft obedient voice while taking off her clothes. When she was nude, she eased on the bed with her sister. Joey sat back to watch as Renee lowered her mouth to Riley’s pussy. The younger sister let out a loud sexual moan when Renee nibbled at her little clit. Riley was quickly squirming and working her hips, while her pussy was getting wetter and wetter. When Renee felt she had her younger sister at a sufficient state of arousal, she raised her head and said, “Riley is extremely ready to be fucked.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.