The Hypnotic Eye - Cover

The Hypnotic Eye

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 18

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A sixteen-year-old boy was given a gift by an old man that he befriended but had to swear that he wouldn't open the gift until after the old man's death. It turned out to be a hypnotic eye that controlled people's minds. The temptation to control his family and others as well was far too great for the teen to resist.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

The next morning, when Joey woke up, he was laying half on Alicia while Rachel nestled up against his back. Alicia’s double bed did not have near as much room as Renee’s in the master bedroom had. However, in between the two nude young teens, Joey certainly was not complaining. Actually, he had a hard-on; and being that the sexy young blonde was the closest available pussy, Joey got on over on top of her.

Alicia moaned, waking up from the weight of Joey’s body on hers. She languidly spread her legs, allowing Joey to slide his hard cock into her pussy. Not even fully awake yet, the young blonde started working her hips fucking Joey. The shaking of the bed woke up Rachel. She looked over at Joey and Alicia fucking and said, “You two are at it again!” and then turned over and went back to sleep. After Joey unloaded another load of his cum in Alicia’s pussy, the two dozed back off. It was midmorning when the three of them got up and took a shower together.

Renee and Angelina’s husband, Alvin, were still in bed. He had just gotten through fucking her again after fucking the sexy blonde wife two times during the night. Renee had also sucked off Alvin and swallowed his cum. Fritz and Angelina were just waking up. He had also fucked her twice during the night and again in the morning before they dozed back off.

After the two couples had showered and dressed, they went into the kitchen where they found Joey, Alicia, and Rachel eating brunch. The two couples sat down and ate. After they all finished with brunch, Joey got them in the living room.

“From now own, Fritz and Alvin, you are going to be good friends and share your wives. On Saturdays and Saturday nights, you two will swap wives, and neither one of you are getting a divorce, for now anyway,” Joey told the two husbands.

“I will do as you wish,” Renee’s husband replied first.

“I will as well,” Angelina’s husband replied.

“Renee, you will perform any sexual act that Alvin or your husband wishes of you,” Joey said.

“I will do my best to please them,” Renee said, in a soft submissive voice.

“Angelina, you will continue having an affair with Fritz, only now it will be wife-swapping, with your husband’s full knowledge. Also, you will get off birth control and let one of them impregnate you. One of them is going to give you the baby that you have been trying to get your husband to let you have. If your baby turns out to be yours and Fritz’s baby, so be it,” Joey said.

“Thank you. Since I already took my pill today, I will stop taking my birth control pill in the morning, and regardless of who is the father, the baby will be mine. It will serve my husband right if the baby is not his,” Angelina said, in a soft voice, but with a hint of sarcasm.

“Alvin, if it turns out that Angelina has Fritz’s baby, you will not have a problem with her having his child,” Joey said.

“I will obey your wish,” Alvin replied.

That afternoon, Joey decided that he wanted to spend some more time with Angelina and said, “Alvin and Fritz, now that Renee will be fucking you both, you two take her to the master bedroom where she can take on you both at the same time. Renee, you will perform in your first threesome and take on two cocks at once.”

“I will do as you wish,” Renee said, in a soft submissive voice, and then got up and headed toward the master bedroom.

“We will as well,” both Fritz and Alvin said, as they got up and followed Renee, where she would be performing in her first threesome with two men. However, it would be far from her last time of taking them on at the same time.

That day however, they had Renee to strip naked while they undressed. The two men then got her on the king-size bed on her hands and knees. Her husband, with a tremendous hard-on, slid his cock between Renee’s lips and into her mouth. She did not resist and closed her lips around it, as Fritz started working his hips sliding his cock in-and-out of her mouth.

Meanwhile, Alvin had knelt down behind Renee and shoved his hard cock into her pussy. She was now being fucked in her mouth by Fritz while Alvin fucked her hot cunt. Renee’s extremely nice C-cup breasts were hanging down and swinging, as her body was now rocked between the two men. She was forced to swallow Fritz’s cum when he ejaculated. Something she normally would have hated doing. Just as her husband’s softening cock slipped from between her lips, Alvin unloaded his cum in her pussy.

Joey had sent the two teens to Alicia’s room while he kept Angelina in the living room. Once the teens were out of the living room Joey said, “I must say that I am glad that you had an affair with Renee’s husband. If you had not been a adulteress, I never would have met you. Now, due to your transgressions, you are a slutty wife that will perform any degrading sexual act that I, or other men that I let use you, so desire.”

“I am yours to use anyway you like. I also will have sex with anyone you tell me to, and I will perform any sexual act required of me,” Angelina said, in a soft totally submissive voice.

“Take off your clothes,” Joey said.

“As you wish,” Angelina replied, in a soft obedient voice. She then stood there in front of Joey and undressed while he took off his clothes. When he was naked, Joey sat down on the sofa and was stroking his hard cock while watching Alvin’s sexy wife finish undressing. When she was nude, Joey could not help admiring just how damn sexy the twenty-five-year-old wife’s incredible 36-25-36 body was.

“Get on your knees and suck my cock,” Joey told the young wife.

Angelina immediately dropped down in front of Joey. She lowered her head, wrapping her lips around the head of Joey’s cock. He ran his fingers through her thick soft black hair while she sucked him. However, before Angelina could get Joey off and swallow his cum, he pulled her head up, dislodging his cock from her sexy mouth and said, “Stay there kneeling.” Joey then got off the sofa, got behind Angelina, and shoved her over to where her head was lying on the sofa while saying, “Raise your ass.”

The young wife obeyed Joey’s command and raised her extremely well-formed sexy ass up to where Joey could line his still hard cock with her wet pussy. Angelina let out sexual moans as Joey slid his cock in-and-out of her pussy, getting it good and slick. He then pulled his still hard cock out of her pussy and lined it up with her small little backdoor. With a really hard shove of his hips, Angelina was forced to take a cock in her extremely tight virgin ass.

Alvin’s wife groaned and moaned while getting fucked in the ass, but she did not try to resist letting Joey have his way with her. While not being terribly painfully, having a cock in her extremely tight ass was damn uncomfortable, but Angelina knew that she had to let Joey use her in any way he wanted. Even fucking her in the ass. It was something that she never, in a million years, would have dreamed of letting anyone do to her. Now, thanks to Joey and Mr. Eye, she was a slutty wife that would allow men to do anything to her.

After Joey ejaculated his cum in Angelina’s ass, he pulled his softening cock out and said, “I take it you had never done it that way.”

“That was certainly my first time. While I will let men do me that way, if you wish me to, I hope it is not very often,” Angelina admitted in a soft submissive voice.

While sitting on the couch, he had her get a washcloth and clean his cock. Joey then let Angelina put her clothes back on while he got dressed. They had just finished when Fritz and Alvin came into the living room with Renee. They were all dressed, but Renee’s head was slightly bowed. She would not look at Angelina, knowing that Angelina knew what she had just been involved in, with both of their husbands.

“I take it that Renee performed well for both of you,” Joey said.

“She did extremely well for her first threesome,” her husband said.

Joey then let Alvin take Angelina and go home. That night, he let Renee spend the night with her husband in the guest bedroom while he had the two teens in the king-size bed in the master bedroom. Rachel laid there and watched while Joey fucked Alicia in the ass. It immensely turned him on having the sexy young teen on her hands and knees with him pulling on her beautiful long soft blonde hair. It forced her to let out cute little groans and wiggle her ass as he fucked her. It was only Alicia’s second time to be ass fucked, and she was extremely tight back there.

Joey had fucked Angelina in the ass earlier that day. After he unloaded his cum in Alicia’s ass, he could not make up his mind which one of them was the best ass fuck. Angelina, at twenty-five, had a slightly larger ass than Alicia at fifteen. That said, they both had well-formed tight fuckable asses. Joey left Rachel alone that night. The next morning the three of them took a shower together. Alicia got out of the shower first. When Rachel started to get out, Joey pulled her back and leaned her up against the shower wall and said, “You watched me with Alicia last night, now it is your turn.” Joey then shoved his hard cock in Rachel’s ass. She was even tighter than Alicia or Angelina, causing her to whimper entertainingly for him.

After Joey ejaculated in Rachel’s ass, he pulled out and turned her around and kissed her on her sexy young lips. She had tears in her pretty blue eyes, but she returned his kiss extremely passionately. Joey then had her use her small soft hands to soap down his cock that had just been up her ass. He then let Rachel get out of the shower, not ready to start something more, while he finished rinsing off.

Alicia had dried off and asked, “What took you so long?”

“Joey fucked me like he did you last night,” Rachel softly admitted.

“He done you in the ass; there in the shower?” Alicia asked.

“Yea; he leaned me up against the wall and shoved his cock in me back there,” Rachel told her friend; just then Joey got out of the shower.

After he and Rachel finished drying off, he let the two teens get dressed while he put on his clothes. For the next few weeks things settled down. For the most part, Joey let Renee stay in the guest bedroom with her husband. She went with Alvin on the weekends and performed sexually for him. Angelina stayed with Fritz. However, while she slept in Fritz’s bed Saturday nights, Angelina was taken sexually by Joey during the day Saturdays and then again Sunday before her husband picked her up, when bringing Renee home.

While Joey was immensely enjoying staying at Renee and Fritz’s house, he started thinking that he had really been away too long. Afterall, he had not even seen his son, that Dianne Benson had given birth to. The last time that he had fucked her, her belly was swelled up like she had swallowed a watermelon. He remembered how damn good a fuck she was, and that she gave fantastic head. Joey was planning to go back home and take Rachel and Alicia with him. However, something happened to prolong his stay a little longer before going home. He met Renee’s gorgeous younger sister, Riley, and her husband Don Hart. Joey, at eighteen now, was only five years younger than Riley.

Riley was an incredibly beautiful young wife. She had just turned twenty-three and was the younger sister of Renee. She had come along, completely unexpectedly, twelve years after Renee. While the two sisters were somewhat close, they certainly lived in two different worlds: being twelve years difference in their ages and living in different towns. Riley had only been four when Renee was raped and seven when Renee got married.

Six months after getting married, and Riley had not conceived, she wanted to go see a fertility specialist. That was when Don admitted that he had had a vasectomy. She had wanted to have children and was extremely upset that her husband did not tell her that he had had a vasectomy and could not get her pregnant until after they had gotten married.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.