The Hypnotic Eye - Cover

The Hypnotic Eye

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 17

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A sixteen-year-old boy was given a gift by an old man that he befriended but had to swear that he wouldn't open the gift until after the old man's death. It turned out to be a hypnotic eye that controlled people's minds. The temptation to control his family and others as well was far too great for the teen to resist.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Now that Mr. Eye had Renee’s husband under control, to where he would not interfere with any of Joey’s activities, Joey decided to let Renee finish what she had started when her husband interrupted her giving Joey a blowjob.

“Fritz, go about your normal activities while I take Renee to the bedroom and let her finish sucking me off,” Joey said.

“I will just lounge around and watch some television while you are busy with her. She is yours now to do with as you wish,” Fritz said, unconcerned that a teenage boy had control over him and his family. Joey looked at Renee and said, “Take me to your bedroom.”

“This way please. It is down the hall on the right,” Renee said, in her soft seductive voice. Watching the natural sway of her hips, Joey followed her to the bedroom enjoying the show. He was pleased to see that there was a king-size bed in the master bedroom. It would make it a lot more comfortable if he had Alicia and Rachel in bed with them, which he certainly planned to do. When Joey started taking off his clothes, Renee asked, in her soft seductive voice, “Should I undress also?”

“Yes, by all means,” Joey replied. While taking off his clothes, he watched the pretty and sexy blonde wife and mother unbutton her blouse and slip it off. Renee then reached behind her back and unhooked her bra and removed it, exposing her extremely nice breasts. She was now standing in front of Joey topless. He was already naked and sitting on the side of the bed stroking his semi-hard cock when Renee unfastened her jeans. After working them off her sexy and well-formed ass, she slid them down her smooth sexy legs. After repeating the process with her panties, Renee was now able to step out of her shoes along with her jeans and panties.

Once again Joey was amazed just how damn fine Renee was at thirty-five. Standing nude, she could certainly put a lot of younger women to shame. Her C-cup breasts were flawless and standing out nice and firm on her chest, with her nipples ringed by dark-pink areolas pointed outward. Her thick, soft blonde hair on her pussy, left no doubt about her being a natural blonde. He could see her slightly puffy pussy lips and slit protecting the entrance to her hot cunt.

With Joey sitting on the side of the bed, Renee’s breasts were at a perfect level. He reached out and pulled the pretty blonde wife close enough to him that he could suck on her nipples. She let out soft sexual moans while her nipples responded, getting hard in Joey’s mouth. While sucking on Renee’s nipples, Joey eased a hand between her legs. She responded by spreading them, allowing him better access as he rubbed her clit; causing Renee to moan even louder. When he slid a finger into her very wet pussy, it confirmed that she was extremely sexually aroused.

“Would you like me to finish sucking you off now?” Renee asked in a soft seductive voice.

“Absolutely,” Joey replied, and pulled his finger out of the blonde wife’s wet pussy.

Renee eased down on her knees in front of the teen boy. Joey watched as she lowered her pretty head and wrapped her lips around his fully erect cock. Alicia’s mother started moving her head up-and-down, sucking Joey’s cock, and finishing what she had started before her husband interrupted them. Even though Renee hated performing oral sex, she was damn good at it; and, for some reason, she had a compelling desire to please this teenage boy. When Joey ejaculated in her mouth, Renee did not raise her head until she had sucked his cock dry and swallowed all his cum. Her pretty blue eyes then looked at Joey while she said, in a soft seductive voice, “I hope that I pleased you. I never like doing that for my husband, but I am here to please you, in any way that you so desire.”

“You performed extremely well,” Joey replied.

For the next few days things settled down to a normal routine. The two pregnant teens not yet showing went to school. Fritz, after spending his nights in the guest bedroom, goes to work. Joey spends most of his days in the master bedroom with Renee, where she willingly fucks and sucks him off. Most nights, Joey has one or both of the teens in bed with them. He especially likes having Renee to suck him hard and then lie there while he fucks her daughter. Alicia was now a hot little slut, willingly taking his hard cock in her hot young pussy or sexy mouth. The teen had also learned how to give damn good head.

Joey also did not neglect Rachel. He regularly fucked the young teen, and she was also performing oral sex for him. He also liked to watch Rachel and Alicia doing each other while Renee sucked him. Sometimes, he would allow her to finish him off and swallow his cum. Other times, Joey would fuck one of the teens. He especially liked putting Alicia on her hands and knees, and then fucking her in her extremely tight sexy ass.

While Joey did occasionally have Rachel to take it in the ass, he much preferred the way Alicia squirmed and wiggled her ass while getting her derrière reamed. He had to admit, the young blonde had a sexier ass than her best friend. It was something about getting ahold of Alicia’s beautiful long soft blonde hair and pulling her head back, that immensely turned him on while fucking her hot pussy doggie-style, or while she was taking it in the ass.

One day when Fritz got home from work late, Joey was sitting on the sofa with Renee. The two teens were in the bedroom doing their school homework. Renee was topless and leaned over sucking Joey’s cock when her husband came in the front door. Joey’s jeans and undershorts were on the floor where he had taken them off. Renee’s bra and blouse were lying beside them. She ignored the presence of her husband while continuing to suck Joey’s cock. It was the first time that he witnessed her actually performing a sexual act with Joey. He had heard the sounds from the master bedroom, but he had never witnessed the action.

Joey looked up and asked, “You are late, did you have car trouble?”

“No, Angelina’s husband was working late, so I took her down to the hotel, got a room, and fucked her before coming home,” Fritz admitted.

“I think it is time for you to make arrangements for me to meet her,” Joey said, while Renee continued to suck his cock.

“As you wish, I will set it up,” Fritz said. Seconds later, he watched his wife swallow down Joey’s cum as she finished sucking off the teen. Renee then raised her head and looked at her husband. She still had some of Joey’s cum on her lips when she said, “So you were fucking the office bitch. I cannot wait to see her taken by Joey. He is going to make her do things that she never had dreamed of doing. The young wife will be turned into a slutty bitch.”

“I will do as Joey wishes. He can do with Angelina as he likes. She will be his, same as you, now that you are his bitch,” Fritz replied.

“You two calm down. Both of you will do as you are told. As for you, Renee, you keep your mouth shut about whatever Fritz does. Speaking of slutty bitches, you are going to put-out for Angelina’s husband. You will be fucking him and sucking him off, swallowing his cum while Fritz enjoys Angelina’s hot sexy body.”

“You know that I will do anything to please you. If you want me to have sex with Angelina’s husband, I will willingly do it for you, and do my best to give him a good fucking. I will perform oral sex to the best of my ability,” Renee said, in a soft submissive voice.

“I know you will,” Joey replied.

As luck would have it, Alvin McKnight, Angelina’s husband, was having to work out of town the next weekend. He would leave Friday morning and would not be back until Monday afternoon.

With her husband out of town, Friday after work, Angelina had just gotten home from work. She still had on a nice button-up blouse and modest length skirt, and high heels when she heard a knock on her and her husband’s apartment door. When she opened the door, Angelina was surprised to see Fritz and a teenage boy standing there. She had made Fritz agree that their affair would not interfere with her marriage. That they would only meet at the hotel, either after work or when her husband was out of town, and never to show up at each other’s homes.

“I know that I am not supposed to be here with your husband gone, but Joey here has something extremely important to show you,” Fritz said.

“Well, come in before the neighbors see you standing out there,” Angelina reluctantly said, in a soft and hesitant voice.

After closing the door, Angelina gave the teenage boy a puzzled look, wondering, what could he need to show her, that Fritz showed up at hers and her husband’s apartment. Joey then reached in his pocket and pulled out a little box. Angelina watched intently as Joey held it out and flipped open the lid. instinctively, the young wife looked at the Hypnotic Eye and instantly went into a deep trance.

“You can leave now. I will stay here with Angelina. When I am finished with her, she can bring me back to your house,” Joey told Fritz.

“As you wish,” Fritz replied, and then left without any concern that the young wife that he was having an affair with was going to be thoroughly sexually abused.

“I certainly see why Fritz was having an affair with you,” Joey commented, while Angelina stood there in the deep trance with a blank expression on her pretty face, with her pretty brown eyes looking out into space and making no response to his comment.

“You may instruct her as you wish. She will be totally obedient to you now,” Joey heard Mr. Eye in his head.

“Angelina, sit down and tell me how many men you have been with sexually,” Joey said.

The pretty and sexy young wife sat down on the sofa and said, “Two, my husband and Fritz,” showing no emotion.

“Did you have premarital sex?” Joey asked, sitting down beside her.

“No, that would have been immoral,” Angelina replied, once again showing no emotion.

“Do you suck their cocks?” Joey asked.

“Occasionally for my husband, but I really do not like doing it. I have never done it for Fritz,” the emotionless wife answered.

“Angelina, I am going to give you some instructions that you must follow and obey without question or hesitation. While I am here, you will perform any sexual act that is required of you, and for anyone that I choose to let use you. You will be an obedient sexual submissive and tell no one of your new compelling behavior. In public and around other people, you will act completely normal. At all times, you will keep your normal pleasant personality,” Joey said.

Instantly the expression on Angelina’s pretty face changed. Gone was the blank look, replaced by a natural sexy smile. Her pretty brown eyes looked at Joey while saying, “I will do anything that you wish of me,” in an extremely sexual suggestive and submissive soft voice.

“Standup and take off your clothes,” Joey said.

“As you wish,” Angelina replied, in her soft submissive voice while standing up in front of Joey. Still in her nice work clothes, the dark-haired beauty unbuttoned her blouse and eased if off her shoulders letting it slide down her arms and fall to the floor. She then reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Joey watched intently while she removed it from her absolutely magnificent flawless C-cup breasts. Angelina had large nipples, ringed by somewhat dark areolas.

The pretty and sexy wife, now topless, unfastened her skirt and let it fall around her ankles. She then got ahold of her panties and slid them down her smooth sexy legs. Angelina was then able to step out of her skirt and panties, leaving her in only her high heels that she had worn to work. Her large thick patch of soft and untrimmed black pussy hair was now exposed to Joey. Angelina stood there, letting him look over her incredible sexy 36-26-36 body while he was taking off his clothes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.