The Hypnotic Eye - Cover

The Hypnotic Eye

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 16

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A sixteen-year-old boy was given a gift by an old man that he befriended but had to swear that he wouldn't open the gift until after the old man's death. It turned out to be a hypnotic eye that controlled people's minds. The temptation to control his family and others as well was far too great for the teen to resist.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

It was almost noon Sunday when Joey had woken up. He was lying between the two nude teen girls. They were still asleep. Alicia’s pretty face was facing toward him. Her eyes were closed, and she was lightly breathing. Realizing that he had a morning hard-on, Joey rolled the sexy young blonde on her back and got on top of her. Not even fully awake yet, Alicia spread her legs, letting Joey in-between them. She felt his hard cock go deep into her pussy and started working her hips fucking him.

The grunting and moaning, along with the bed shaking, woke up Rachel. Awake now, the young brunette turned over on her side and was watching her best friend once again getting fucked by Joey. She was actually pleased that Joey had added Alicia to his conquests, as they now could be even more intimate friends while they served Joey obeying his wishes.

Rachel watched her friend’s legs quiver as she wrapped them around Joey’s body and knew Alicia was having an orgasm. After Joey pumped the last of his baby-making cum into Alicia’s unprotected and fertile pussy, the three got up and took a shower together. They would find out later, that Joey had impregnated the young blonde. Now both Rachel and Alicia’s flat bellies would soon swell with Joey’s baby growing inside them. The young brunette had already conceived a few days earlier from the potent male cum that Joey had deposited into her young fertile pussy.

Sunday evening, after her and her husband got back from their out-of-town trip, Renee came to pick up her daughter. Not sure if it would be both of Alicia’s parents coming to pick her up, or just her mother that came to get her, Joey gave instructions for either case. It, however, turned out to be just Alicia’s mother, Renee, who came. She was surprised to find an older teenage boy there, but Melinda introduced him as a cousin to Rachel, and that he was just visiting for the day.

Joey looked over Alicia’s mother. At thirty-six, she was still incredibly attractive. Thick blonde hair that was parted on the side and brushed over. It cascaded down both sides of her pretty face, reaching the top edges of her nice C-cup breasts. The 5’6’ 121lb wife and mother, had an especially nice 35-25-36 body. Renee was wearing a button-up blouse and jeans. Joey could tell that she had an extremely well-formed ass that she had passed down to her daughter, and he wondered if she had ever been fucked in the derrière. Something he just might consider.

“I hope Alicia behaved herself. I appreciate you letting her say with Rachel. She certainly did not want to go on the boring trip with us,” her mother told Melinda.

“She was no trouble at all. You know she is welcome here anytime,” Melinda replied.

Melinda and Renee had been standing by the front door talking while Alicia and Rachel went to Rachel’s room to get Alicia’s things. Joey had been sitting on the sofa. He got up and walked over to Renee and said, “Ms. Davis, I think you will like this,” and while holding out the little box, he flipped open the lid. Instinctively, Alicia’s mother looked at the Hypnotic Eye and instantly went into a deep trance.

“She will now obey your commands,” Joey heard Mr. Eye in his head.

“Melinda, leave us while I have a little chat with Renee,” Joey said.

“As you wish,” the sexy brunette softly replied. She then left her friend in the living room with Joey and went about doing other things.

“Renee, sit down, I am going to give you some instructions that you must follow without hesitation,” Joey told Alicia’s mother.

“As you wish,” Renee replied, in a soft compliant voice while sitting down on the sofa.

“I have taken your daughter, Alicia, as one of my sex slaves. You freely give her to me, and do not care what I, or other men do to her. Also, I am now your master and your will obey any instruction, at any time and any place, without hesitation, that I give you. You will at all times keep your normal personality and perform any and all sexual acts required of you by me or anyone that I choose to let use you. You will not divulge our relationship to anyone, unless I so direct you,” Joey told Renee.

“I will obey, and do as you wish,” Renee said, in a soft seductive and submissive voice.

No one knew it, but Renee and her husband, Fritz Davis, were having tremendous marital problems. Something they had been able to keep from their daughter and friends. Renee was even too ashamed to tell her best friend. The extremely attractive wife knew that at thirty-six, she was not the young sexy nineteen-year-old that Fritz married, but she still turned men’s head. Her pussy may not have been as tight as it once was, but Renee had learned how to maximize the use of her vaginal muscles to make her a damn good fuck. Her one major drawback was that she did not like giving head.

To put it bluntly, after sixteen years of marriage, sleeping with the same woman every night, Fritz was going through a midlife crisis and had told Renee that he wanted a divorce. It had been weeks since he had fucked her, which had left her extremely sexually frustrated. Unknown to anyone else, that was actually the reason they went away for the weekend. It was to see if they could save their marriage.

They did have sex for the first time in weeks and Renee did reluctantly suck his cock, something that she only rarely did. The magic though was not there. Fritz finally broke down and told Renee that he was having an affair with Angelina McKnight, one of the girls that worked in the office where he worked.

“How old is the bitch?” Renee had asked.

“Twenty-five,” Fritz reluctantly answered.

“Is she married?” Renee asked.

“She is in the process of getting a divorce,” Fritz admitted.

After a few choice words flew back and forth, Renee agreed to give Fritz an uncontested divorce. They planned to tell Alicia the next weekend. That was when they had decided that Fritz would move out to his own place. However, that plan would be interrupted by Joey and Mr. Eye.

Angelina McKnight was an extremely pretty girl. Her mother was of Mexican heritage, and her father was a white Anglo-American. She inherited traits from both of them. Angelina had long black hair that reached down to the swell of her C-cup breasts. She had pretty brown eyes to go along with her sensual mouth, and a flawless light complexion. At 5’7”, her 36-25-36 and 121lb body was incredibly sexy. She was a virgin when she married Alvin McKnight at nineteen and gave up her virginity on her honeymoon.

Alvin already had sexual experience with a couple of previous girlfriends. One of those girlfriends he continued to fuck while dating and engaged to Angelina, being that she would not put-out for him until after they were married. After marriage, the young wife let him fuck her anytime he wanted and quite often had orgasms. Two main problems plagued their marriage and caused a significant decrease in their sex life. One, Angelina wanted to have kids, but Alvin kept wanting her to put it off. Two, her husband wanted her to perform oral sex for him. While she did occasionally do it, just to get him to quit complaining about it, she did not like doing it. Especially having to swallow his disgusting cum.

After five years of marriage, the tremendously intense argument about having kids was once again raging. It was the same each year. Angelina wanted to have a child and Alvin did not. One day, after an exceptionally intense argument that morning before she went to work, Angelina, dreaded going home just to get into another argument. After work, she stopped by a hotel bar down the block from the office building where she worked. Fritz was there having a beer before he went home. He casually knew Angelina from work. He could see that she was getting extremely intoxicated.

Fritz had always found Angelina extremely attractive and would very much like to fuck her. She was sitting alone in a booth and appeared to be downing her fifth or sixth mixed double drink. He decided to go over and join her. Recognizing him from work, she did not object when he sat down beside her. In her highly intoxicated state, Angelina spilled out her and her husband’s problems to Fritz.

“You certainly cannot drive, and probably don’t need to go home in the condition you’re in. Let me get you a room here at the hotel, to where you can sleep it off before you go home,” Fritz told the intoxicated young wife. Angelina did not resist when he helped her out of the booth. Fritz slid his arm around her waist to steady her. He then escorted the staggering wife over to the hotel counter and said, “I need a room for the night.”

“One bed or two?” the hotel clerk politely asked.

“One is fine,” Fritz replied, and handed the clerk his credit card.

“Coming right up,” the clerk said. While he was running Fritz’s credit card, he could see that the extremely sexy young wife was highly intoxicated. The clerk had noticed the wedding ring on Angelina’s finger and was thinking, ‘This guy is not her husband; he is going to take her up to the room and fuck the hell out of her.’ Angelina’s eyes were half closed, and her sexy body was leaning against Fritz.

When the clerk handed Fritz his credit card and the electronic room key, he said, “Room 508 and I know you are going to have an enjoyable stay,” while looking over Angelina’s sexy body.

“I am sure that I will,” Fritz replied, and then helped Angelina over to the elevator. On the way up to the fifth floor, Angelina slurred, “I don’t know how I can ever repay you for your help.”

“I am sure that we will figure out a way,” Fritz said, as the elevator door opened at the fifth floor. He helped the staggering young wife out of the elevator and down the corridor to Room 508. Holding her up, Fritz using the electronic room key unlocked the door and ushered the highly intoxicated and vulnerable young wife into the hotel room.

“I need to get you more comfortable so that you can sleep it off before you go home to your husband,” Fritz said. Then, while holding the young wife up with one arm and using his unoccupied hand, Fritz unbuttoned her blouse. He was then able to slip if off of Angelina, letting it drop to the floor.

“This is not right,” Angelina slurredly mumbled, when Fritz got her bra unhooked. However, she was too highly intoxicated to resist as her bra joined her blouse on the floor, leaving her topless. The young wife’s flawless breasts stood out nice and firm with pretty nipples and areolas. Fritz took a minute to fondle them. Angelina slurred, “No, don’t,” but again was unable to resist, as Fritz picked up the drunken beauty and laid her on the bed. She laid there moaning while Fritz slipped her high heels off. He then unfastened her skirt, worked it off of her well-formed ass, and then down her sexy legs and off. The only thing protecting the young wife’s pussy now was her panties, which he quickly relieved her of.

Angelina, in her drunken stupor, laid there on the bed nude and unable to resist the sexual assault about to be perpetrated on her. However, the distraught, confused, and unhappy young wife would end up having a willing affair with Fritz, even though he had raped her while she was intoxicated and unable to resist.

After quickly getting naked, Fritz got on top of Angelina. The weight of his body on hers caused her to slurredly mumble, “No! Get off me! I don’t wanna...” as he was forcing her legs apart. Then suddenly she let out a loud slurring moan when his hard cock was shoved into the young wife’s pussy. Angelina continued to moan while being fucked really hard; all while Fritz was thinking, ‘This young wife is a damn good fuck. I have got to convince her to keep letting me do her, now that I know about her and her husband’s problems,’ as his cock slid in-and-out of her hot slick pussy.

In her intoxicated state, Angelina had unconsciously started working her hips fucking Fritz. At that point in time, she was not even realizing that it was not her husband on top of her nor his hard cock sliding-in-and-out of her. Then suddenly, she felt his hot male cum being released into her pussy, causing her to have an orgasm. Not even realizing who she was fucking, Angelina wrapped her quivering legs around Fritz’s body while putting her arms around his neck and giving him a long drunken French kiss.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.