The Hypnotic Eye - Cover

The Hypnotic Eye

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 15

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A sixteen-year-old boy was given a gift by an old man that he befriended but had to swear that he wouldn't open the gift until after the old man's death. It turned out to be a hypnotic eye that controlled people's minds. The temptation to control his family and others as well was far too great for the teen to resist.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

It was only Tuesday, allowing Joey three more nights with Rachel before her best friend would be coming over to spend the weekend. He would sleep-in while Rachel got up and got ready for school. Joey was usually up and showered by noon. Melinda would be home working on her computer. Joey would walk up behind her, reach around, and fondle her breasts through her clothes. She would lean her head back and allow Joey to kiss her sexy lips, as she passionately returned his kiss. Melinda would then break for lunch.

After lunch, Joey sometimes would take Melinda into the bedroom, have her get nude, and get on the bed. He would get on top of her and fuck her hot pussy. She would lie there moaning as his hard cock slid in-and-out of her. More often though, he would have her to get on her knees and give him a blowjob. Rachel’s mother was quite adept at sucking cock and swallowing cum. Joey would usually be sitting in the recliner watching television when Rachel got home from school.

One day, when the teen got home and came in the front door, Joey was sitting upright in the recliner, and he was naked from the waist down. Her mother was completely nude and kneeling in-between his open legs. Her clothes were lying on the floor where she had taken them off. The teen could see her mother’s head going up-and-down as Joey’s cock was sliding in-and-out of her mouth. Hearing her daughter come in, she started to raise her head, but Joey said, “No. Keep sucking.” Melinda obeyed his command and kept performing oral sex for the teenage boy.

Joey looked at Rachel and said, “Come over here.” The fifteen-year-old walked over to the side of the recliner where her mother was giving a blowjob. Joey reached up and got ahold of Rachel’s long soft dark-brown hair and pulled her face down to his. While her mother was sucking his cock, the teen gave him a long passionate kiss. Joey then turned her loose. Raising up, Rachel said, “I am going to my room and take off my school clothes, unless you want me for something right now,” in her sweet soft submissive voice. All the time Melinda continued to suck Joey’s cock, unconcerned that her young daughter had walked in on them.

“Do you have homework?” Joey asked the teen.

“Yes. Some,” Rachel softly answered.

“Go change your clothes and do your school homework. I will be finished with your mother shortly,” Joey told the teen.

“As you wish,” Rachel said softly, and then went to her room. No sooner than she had left the room, Joey ejaculated his cum into her mother’s hot mouth. Melinda quickly swallowed down his cum. As she raised her head, she softly said, “I hope that I pleased you.”

“You are very good at giving head,” Joey replied.

“Thank you,” Melinda softly said, and then asked, “May I get dressed now, or would you like me to stay nude?”

“You may get dressed,” Joey told her.

“As you wish,” Melinda softly replied, and then got up off of her knees, gathered up her clothes and got dressed.

Joey decided to go see how Rachel was doing. When he walked into her bedroom, she was lying across her bed doing math homework. She had changed her clothes and was lying there barefooted in a pair of sweatpants and t-shirt. The teen looked up at Joey and asked, “Does my mother give good blowjobs?”

“Yes, she does,” Joey answered, and then asked the teen, “Why do you ask?”

“I know that she did it for my father sometimes, and I am fairly sure she had done it with other men before she married my father. I was just wondering. From a conversation I overheard one night, I know she was not a virgin when they got married, and that she had had sex with other men,” Rachel softly replied.

Joey laid down on the bed beside Rachel. He reached over and slid his hand in her soft brown hair and pulled her face toward his. When their lips met, Rachel gave him a long passionate kiss while Joey slid a hand inside her sweatpants. The teen spread her legs, allowing him to slip a finger into her moist pussy as they kissed. When he pulled back from the kiss and removed his hand from between the teen’s legs, eliciting a groan of frustration, he said, “Finish your homework and then you can suck me hard so that I can fuck you.”

“I will do as you wish,” the young teen said, in her sweet submissive voice, as Joey laid back to rest.

An hour later the beautiful young brunette was leaned over with her pretty head going up-and-down. Joey’s hard cock was sliding in-and-out of her mouth. Joey had planned to fuck her, but then decided to just let Rachel suck him off before they went to sleep for the night. Several minutes later, Joey let out a loud sexual groan as he ejaculated in the fifteen-year-old’s mouth. Her pretty cheeks bulged out as her mouth filled with cum. The innocent teen was beginning to gag less when she swallowed down his cum, getting more accustomed with having Joey’s cock in her mouth and the taste of his cum.

Friday, Joey was getting anxious, awaiting the school bus to bring Rachel home. It was the day that, Alicia Davis, the incredible sexy young blonde was supposed to come home with her to spend the weekend. Alicia was a couple of inches taller than Rachel. At 5’4” and 114lbs, she actually had a shapelier body than her best friend. Her measurements were 34-23-35 with an extremely nice ass. Her 32B bra size was the same as Rachel’s. Alicia had an extremely pretty face, with sexy blue eyes to go along with her long blonde hair that hung down to her lower back.

Joey watched as the two incredible sexy young teens got off of the school bus. Alicia had on a pull-over knit top and jeans, while Rachel was wearing a skirt and blouse. As he watched them walk up to the house, Joey knew that he was going to have a fantastic time with the young blonde. By the time the weekend would be over, he planned that Alicia would no longer be a virgin, and she would have sucked her first cock and swallowed her first load of male cum. Her extremely tight sexy ass would be fucked for the first time too, as she would become Joey’s newest sex slave, thanks to Mr. Eye.

When the two teen girls came into the house, Alicia was surprised to see the teenage boy that had been with Rachel’s mother when she had picked up Rachel the other day. For some reason, he made her nervous the way he looked at her. As the two girls walked out of the living room, going to Rachel’s room, Joey got a tremendous hard-on watching the natural sexy sway of Alicia’s fantastic ass in her jeans.

“I had forgotten about Alicia spending the weekend,” Melinda said, and then asked, “Is she going to pose a problem?”

“No. No problem whatsoever,” Joey replied, while thinking, ‘I certainly won’t have a problem shoving my cock into the sexy young blonde bitch.’

“Are you going to use her sexually?” Melinda asked, and then said, “I am fairly sure she has never had a male cock. I do not think she has ever even kissed a boy. Alicia has always been extremely shy around boys. It is probably because of her mother continually warning her about what boys and men would do to her if they got a chance. As you have noticed, she is incredibly beautiful and sexy for a young teen. She and Rachel has been best friends since kindergarten. Alicia’s mother, Renee, and I are good friends also. I think Renee may have been abused as a teenager, but she has never talked about it.” Melinda had no idea that Alicia was not as innocent as she thought.

When Renee Wheeler, Alicia’s mother, was sixteen, she was date raped by a boy that she trusted. After he finished with her the first time, he let two of his friends have her while he watched; and it was all recorded. Within weeks, most of the boys at her school had seen nude photos of Renee, and even the sexy video of her being gang-fucked. Her parents went to the police, but all three boys swore that the sex was consensual. That Renee only cried rape afterwards, when her parents found out that she had been putting-out and letting boys fuck her.

All three boys were seventeen and it was Renee’s word against theirs. They were from affluent well-respected families, while Renee’s father was an average hard-working citizen, and her mother was not a socialite. As a result, the police and district attorney did not pursue the case against the boys. It infuriated Renee that the boys could rape her and then get off scot-free.

Renee had been on a date with the boy several times and had no reason to distrust him. He had always been extremely nice and not pushy. She had even let him kiss her on several occasions. However, on that one particular night, he slipped a date rape drug into her drink. He was driving, they were on their way to see a movie, and then the next thing Renee remembered was lying on a bed in a motel room. Her date was grunting loudly, and she felt him in-between her spread legs. She could feel his hard cock sliding in-and-out of her pussy as he was raping her.

“Oh God no! Get off me!” Renee cried out, and franticly tried to push the boy off of her. To her horror, two of his friends were there. One of the other boys grabbed Renee’s wrist and forced her arms stretched out above her head, and held them there, while the boy on top of her continued to fuck her. With her legs spread, she was helpless as she sobbingly begged, “Please get off me. I don’t want to do this,” but the boy had taken her virginity and was not about to stop before he ejaculated. Fortunately for Renee the boy was using a condom.

After her date finished with her, she was held down as the second boy raped her. Renee was forced to endure another hard cock invading her pussy. At least, he was also using a condom. She now had quit resisting and was just lying there being violated, unable to stop it. When that boy ejaculated and got off her, she was raped by the third boy. While she was out and semi-conscious, they had taken off her clothes.

The boys had gotten her on the bed nude, and then took nude photos of her sexy body. After the third boy finished with her, Renee thought it was finally over, but then to her horror, now that she was fully conscious, they each forcefully fucked her again. To make it even more horrifying, the boys took turns recording her being gangbanged. After they finally finished with her, they let the nude teen get up off the bed. While she put her clothes on, they continued to record her. Once they were all dressed, she was taken and let out in front of her house.

That year, while Renee was out of school for summer break, her parents took her and moved to another town where no one knew them. Luckily, her father was able to transfer within the same company that he worked for. She never had sex again until she was married at nineteen. She was extremely grateful that her husband never inquired about her previous sex life. She assumed that he figured it was common for a girl nineteen to have had sex before he met her. Renee was quite sure that her husband had had sex with several girls before her.

In Rachel’s room the teens slipped off their shoes and laid across Rachel’s bed as Alicia asked, “Who is that boy? Is he staying here?”

“Yes. He is staying with us for a while,” Rachel softly said.

Then before her friend could elaborate further, Melinda opened the door to Rachel’s room and said, “Alicia. Could I see you for a minute?”

“Sure Mrs. Davis,” the young blonde got up and followed Melinda out of the room.

“I wanted you to meet Joey. He has something to show you,” Melinda told the teen.

When they walked into the living room, Joey was sitting on the sofa. Melinda and Alicia walked over to Joey. He stood up. The sexy young blonde looked a Joey nervously as Melinda said, “This is Alicia, I think you have something that you wanted to show her.”

The teen nervously watched Joey as he reached into his pocket and took out a little box. He held it out and flipped open the lid. Alicia looked at the Hypnotic Eye and went into a deep trance.

“Alicia, I am going to give you some instructional commands that you must follow without question. I am going to take you as one of my sex slaves. As such, you will perform sexually with me or anyone that I might decide to give you to. You will be required to suck me off and swallow my cum. Also, you will fuck in any manner I so desire. You will perform for anyone that I may choose to let use you. However, I will be your ultimate master. You will be obedient to me over anyone else. At all times, you will keep your sweet innocent personality,” Joey told the young blonde.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.