The Hypnotic Eye - Cover

The Hypnotic Eye

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 14

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A sixteen-year-old boy was given a gift by an old man that he befriended but had to swear that he wouldn't open the gift until after the old man's death. It turned out to be a hypnotic eye that controlled people's minds. The temptation to control his family and others as well was far too great for the teen to resist.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Now that Melinda had picked up her daughter, they were on the way home. From the backseat, Rachel asked Joey in a soft polite voice, “I haven’t seen you at school, I am in the 9th grade, what grade are you in?”

Turning to where he could look at the extremely pretty girl, who had just turned fifteen a few days earlier, Joey said, “I just transferred in, and I am in the 11th grade,” not wanting to tell her that he was a dropout now that he had the Hypnotic Eye. The strange boy made Rachel extremely uncomfortable the way he was looking at her. Sitting in the backseat, her little summer dress let most of her smooth young thighs show. The teen pushed her dress down as best that she could, and kept her legs tightly closed to where he could not see up her dress.

“I must say Melinda, you have a very beautiful daughter,” Joey said.

“Why thank you,” she replied.

Rachel thought it strange that the teenage boy, that she had never seen before, called her mother by her first name. Even stranger, her mother did not seem to mind; like it was completely normal. Rachel was thinking, ‘My mother is acting a bit unusual. I wonder why? Who is this boy to her? I don’t think I like him. He makes me uncomfortable; I will be glad when we get home and his parents come and get him.’

However, young Rachel had no idea what her future would bring with her introduction to Mr. Eye. By morning, the young teen certainly would no longer be a virgin. Her tight little pussy and even her sexy young mouth would be used. At fifteen, and with absolutely no sexual experience, Rachel would willingly let Joey fuck her and take her virginity. The beautiful and sexy young teen would perform oral sex for the first time. All while her mother watched, even giving pointers, while having no concern that her young daughter was tantamount to being raped.

When they got home Rachel told her mother, “I am going to my room.” The teen wanted to get away from the strange boy.

“Do not be rude young lady. Joey has something that he wants to show you,” Melinda told her daughter, with a stern tone.

“I will only be a few minutes. I want to change into my jeans,” Rachal said, trying to make an excuse to get away from the boy and hoping his parent or parents would be there quickly to pick him up.

“You need to see what Joey has first,” her mother said.

The young teen girl stood there nervously as Joey walked over to her. Rachel watched as he reached in his pocket and pulled out a little box and flipped it open. Instinctively, the beautiful young brunette looked into the box at the Hypnotic Eye and immediately went into a deep trance. Joey looked over the petite 5’2” teen that only weighed 105lbs. He would later find out Rachel’s measurements were a sexy 33-23-34 and that she wore a size 32B bra. In fact, Rachel was well developed for her age. She already had a rather thick patch of soft brown hair on her pussy and had been having a period ever since she was twelve.

“Rachel is going to be one of my sex slaves. I am going to let her take me to her room for a while. You will not concern yourself with what we are doing, or of any sounds that you might hear coming from Rachel’s room,” Joey told her mother.

“As you wish,” Melinda replied, in a soft submissive voice, unconcerned what her young daughter was about to be subjected to at the hands of an older boy.

Joey then asked the teen, “Are you a virgin?”

“Yes,” Rachel answered, in a plain young voice, showing no emotion while in the deep trance.

“Take me to your room,” Joey told the teen.

“As you wish,” Rachel responded. Showing no emotion, the young teen reached out with her small soft hand and got ahold of Joey’s hand. She then led him down the hall to her bedroom. He was glad to see that she had a double bed and not a small single bed. It would make the time he would spend with her a lot more comfortable. Joey was amused at a dozen or so cute little stuffed animals on her bed. It was certainly the bedroom of a young teenage girl.

Joey sat down on the side of Rachel’s bed. She was standing in front of him and waiting for future instructions with a blank look on her pretty face.

“Rachel. At all times you will keep your sweet normal personality. However, that said, you will be my obedient sex slave. You will perform any and all sexual acts that I require of you, no matter how much repulsed by said act you might be. Also, you will not tell anyone that you are my sex slave. Anytime that we are in the presence of other people you will act normal, as if I am just a distant cousin visiting from out of town. The one exception is your mother. Melinda knows that you are my sex slave,” Joey told the teen.

“I will be as you wish,” the beautiful young brunette said in a sweet soft submissive voice. Rachel’s whole demeanor changed instantly. Her pretty angelic face now had a wonderful little smile on it and her beautiful sexy blue eyes sparkled suggestively as she looked at Joey.

“She will be as you have instructed, even with my little box closed,” Joey heard Mr. Eye in his head. He then closed the little box and put it back into his pocket.

“I know you said that you were a virgin. Well, have you ever been kissed by a boy?” Joey asked.

“Yes. I made out with a boy at a party at my friend’s house. We kissed, but when he put his hands, on my breasts, I got scared and told him to stop. He was a year older than me. That was the only time,” Rachel admitted.

“Take off your clothes,” Joey said.

The beautiful young teen slipped out of her shoes, reached behind her back, and pulled down the zipper. She then eased her dress off her shoulders, pushed it down to where she could step out of it. Rachel was now standing in front of Joey in only her bra and panties. Continuing to do as she was told, the teen reached behind her back and unhooked her 32B bra. Showing no sign of remorse, Rachel removed her bra and let it drop to the floor with her dress. Her breasts, though not large, were a perfect size for her small petite body. Flawless orbs with pretty nipples and areolas.

Rachel then slid her panties down, exposing the soft brown hair on her pussy for the first time to anyone other than her mother or her doctor when she had her annual checkups. And even though her mother and a nurse would be in the room, Rachel hated to have to lie down on her back with only a sheet over her nude body and put her feet in the stirrups of the examining table. She was always extremely embarrassed when the doctor spread her young legs. During her exams, he always checked to see if she had been penetrated, making sure her hymen was still intact. It was something her mother always requested.

Stepping out of her panties left Rachel completely nude. While she was getting undressed, Joey was also taking off his clothes and was now sitting on the side of the bed, naked. While watching her demure show, he was stroking his already semi-hard cock. Joey looked up at Rachel and asked, “Do you know what giving head is?”

The young teen nodded her pretty head and said, “I learned about that in sex education class. My teacher said it could be used as a method to keep from getting pregnant. She also taught us about condoms and, while using a banana, how to roll one on an erect penis.”

“Were there any boys in your sex education class?” Joey asked, simply curious.

“No. Only girls. Boys have a class designed from the male perspective, where ours was from the female perspective. It would have been too embarrassing to have boys in our class, at least for me,” Rachel said, in her sweet soft voice.

“Get on your knees and suck me good and hard so that I can fuck you. I will let you suck me off and swallow my cum later,” Joey told the young brunette. Now that Rachel was Joey’s sex slave, she did not hesitate to get on her knees. The pretty petite young teen lowered her head and wrapped her lips around the head of Joey’s cock.

“Now go down on it,” Joey said, while putting pressure on the back of Rachel’s head. When his cock slid further into her young mouth she could not help gagging, which prompted Joey to say, “You are doing fine for your first time. You will get used to doing it.”

Rachel’s sexy lips felt extremely good around his erection as she moved her pretty head up-and-down. Even gagging, the young teen was doing an excellent job. Apparently, her sex education class had had an effect on her. She certainly knew what to do, she just did not have any experience. After a few minutes of sucking, Rachel, while still gagging, it was not near as often as it was. The teen was actually getting accustomed to having Joey’s cock in her mouth.

Running his fingers through Rachel’s long soft brown hair, Joey realized she was a lot better than he had expected and was already ready to climax. Joey, changing his mind on fucking her now, said, “When I cum in your mouth, you swallow it down like the young sex slave that you are now. As my sex slave you will unconditionally accept my male cum in any part of your body that I so desire to deposit it, your mouth, your pussy, and even your tight little ass.”

Young Rachel was unable to respond with a mouth full of cock. Then suddenly, she was overwhelmed with a mouth full of cum as Joey ejaculated. He could see her pretty young cheeks bulge out as she chokingly swallowed his baby-making male sperm. Amazingly, the fifteen-year-old managed to swallow all of Joey’s cum before letting his softening cock slip from between her lips.

“You did extremely well. Your sex education teacher would be proud of you,” Joey told the young brunette.

“Thank you. It is my wish to please you. I am trying to be a good obedient sex slave for you,” Rachel told Joey, in a soft submissive voice while still on her knees in front of him.

“I need to rest for a while and then I will fuck you,” Joey told Rachel.

“Let me move my stuffed animals and you can lie in my bed and rest,” Rachel replied, in a sweet soft innocent voice, and then asked, “Shall I call you Master, being I am your sex slave?”

“I will not require you to do that. You can call me Joey,” Joey told the young teen.

“Thank you Master, Joey it is,” Rachel softly replied. The teen got up off her knees and removed her stuffed animals, to where Joey could lie down. While lying in her bed, Joey looked up at the beautiful young brunette. She was standing there like she was waiting to be told what to do, “Come, lie down beside me,” Joey said. Rachel eased her still nude body in the bed beside Joey. He turned on his side facing Rachel and reached over and fondled her young breasts.

Joey then dozed off while holding one of her breasts in his hand. After several minutes, Rachel dozed off as well. They had been asleep for a couple of hours. Rachel was there beside him; she was lying there with her pretty blue eyes closed and still asleep. Joey was amazed how sweet and innocent she was. He rolled over and sucked on one of her pert nipples. Rachel did not wake up immediately, instead she softly moaned. The sensations in her body soon caused Rachel’s beautiful blue eyes to open.

“That feels good,” the young teen said, in her sweet soft voice.

“Have you ever played with yourself? Fingered your little clit?” Joey asked, and then said, “I am sure that you learned about your clitoris in sex ed,” Joey said.

“I did, and I have played with it a few times, but not really that much. I would have been totally embarrassed if my mother or father had caught me doing it,” Rachel admitted.

“Did your pussy get wet when you played with yourself?” Joey asked.

“Yes, it did, but I could not slide my finger inside my pussy because I am still a virgin. Every year during my annual medical checkup, my doctor checks to make sure that I am still a virgin. I think my mother has him to do it because she is afraid that some boy will fuck me, or that I will let him,” Rachel said, softly.

“I want you to spread your legs and play with yourself until your pussy is good and wet, because I know your pussy is going to be extremely tight the first time that I fuck you. The wetter you are down there, the better it will be for both of us,” Joey told the teen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.