The Hypnotic Eye - Cover

The Hypnotic Eye

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 13

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A sixteen-year-old boy was given a gift by an old man that he befriended but had to swear that he wouldn't open the gift until after the old man's death. It turned out to be a hypnotic eye that controlled people's minds. The temptation to control his family and others as well was far too great for the teen to resist.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

When Jeffery Howell got home, he was surprised to find a teenage boy there with his wife. When he came in the door, Sophie got up and walked over to him and gave him a kiss as she normally did when he got home. She then said, “This is Joey, the son of a friend of mine at school, and he has something incredible to show you.”

Joey got up and took the still open little box out of his pocket and held it out, causing Sophie’s husband to look into the Hypnotic Eye. Instantly, he went into a deep trance.

“Sit down. I am going to give you some instructions that you must follow,” Joey told Jeffery, causing him to sit down on the sofa. Sophie sat down beside him.

“Jeffery, from now own, you will without hesitation obey anything I tell you. While I am here, you will not object or care what I do with your wife. You fully understand that Sophie is mine to use anyway that I so desire. During my visit, you will be sleeping in the guest bedroom. I will be spending the nights in the master bedroom with Sophie. It will not bother you if you hear us having sex. She already knows her place and will be performing for me sexually,” Joey instructed Sophie’s husband.

“Also, this is for both of you. Neither of you will tell anyone about our relationship, unless I tell you otherwise. If anyone asks about me, you will tell them that I am a distant relative here visiting. Also, if I ask you a question, you will answer me truthfully,” Joey told Jeffery and Sophie.

“They will be as you have instructed,” Joey heard the Eye in his head.

“Jeffery, Sophie has said she has never had sex with anyone but you. Can you say the same?” Joey asked.

“I have never had sex with anyone but Sophie since we were married. Before that, I did have sex with a few girls before I met Sophie,” Jeffery admitted.

It so happened that it was Friday so neither Jeffery nor Sophie had to go to work the next day. That night Sophie’s husband spent the night in the guest bedroom while Joey spent the night with Sophie in the master bedroom. Twice before morning, the sexy young wife was on her back with her legs spread with Joey in-between them. She was loudly moaning as Joey was driving his extremely hard cock in-and-out of her pussy. Each time Sophie was awarded with another load of baby-making cum in her unprotected pussy. However, unbeknown to either of them, she had already been impregnated by Joey from him previously fucking her during the day.

Joey had originally intended to only spend the weekend with Cassaundra’s half-sister. After all, Dianne Benson was due to have his baby anytime now. The ultrasound had showed that she was having a boy; which would actually give Jeff, Joey’s best friend, a little half-brother. While Joey had been on top of Sophie, driving his cock in-and-out of her hot wet pussy, Dianne had gone into labor a few days early. Jeff and Joey’s sister, Cindy, went with her to the hospital. Dianne gave birth to a 6-pound 7-ounce baby boy.

“Hello,” Joey said, answering his cell phone the next day.

“Hey. I just wanted to let you know Dianne had the baby last night. She and the baby are both doing fine,” Jeff told Joey.

“That is great. I will be looking forward to seeing the little fellow. However, I have decided to prolong my visit for a while,” Joey said.

“Things here are fine. Cindy is going to watch the baby when Dianne goes back to work,” Jeff said.

Sophie, being such an incredible fuck, had caused Joey to decide to stay a while longer with her and her husband. With the extremely sexy wife and her husband, Jeffery Howell, under Mr. Eye’s control, Joey could have them do anything he wanted. Jeffery would be unable to interfere while Joey thoroughly sexually abused his wife.

During the week that Sophie was finishing her teaching job for the school year, at night, she was in bed with Joey. The sexy redhead would be on her back nude, her legs spread, and Joey in-between them pounding her pussy with his hard cock. Sophie would loudly moan constantly, while wildly gyrating her hips in a fucking motion. Jeffery was compelled to stay in the guest bedroom listening, while his wife was in the master bedroom with a teenage boy sexually abusing her. For some strange reason, that Jeffery did not understand, he knew that he had to let the boy do anything he wanted with Sophie.

Being unable to be concerned about her marriage vows and the fact she was committing adultery, Sophie, under the influence of Mr. Eye, willingly spread her legs for Joey anytime and anywhere he wanted her. Jeffery remained unconcerned that his wife was getting viciously sexually abused, even when they were in view, by a strange teenage boy. He even found himself willingly condoning it.

Once Sophie was out for summer break from her teaching job, she was home alone with Joey, while Jeffery worked at his summer job. Joey had the incredible sexy young schoolteacher stay nude most of the time. Something that she would have been too terribly embarrassed to do normally, even in front of her husband. Joey was fucking the extremely sexy schoolteacher at least twice during the day. At night, Sophie’s loud sexual moans permeated throughout the house while she was on her back, with her legs spread, wildly gyrating her hips, and fucking her pussy up to meet Joey’s driving thrusts.

Then one day, sitting at the kitchen table after finishing dinner, Joey said, “Jeffery, I really appreciate the use of your wife. She is a fantastic fuck and I like the way she gets all hot and horny when I suck on her magnificent nipples.”

“Thank you. She does get rather sexually aroused when her breasts are sucked on,” her husband admitted.

During the second week while Jeffery was at work, Joey was naked and in bed with Sophie. She was nude and had just sucked his cock, getting him hard, when they heard the doorbell ring.

“Who could that be?” Joey asked.

“I don’t know. I am certainly not expecting anyone. Let’s see,” Sophie said, picking up the remote. After hitting a couple of buttons, the doorbell camera feed was transferred to the large television in the master bedroom.

Standing at the front door was an extremely attractive brunette that looked to be in her mid-thirties.

“That is Melinda, Jeffery’s sister,” Sophie softly replied.

“Is she married and have any kids?” Joey asked.

“Yes. She is married to Carlton Galloway, and they have a fifteen-year-old daughter, Rachel,” Sophie softly answered.

Melinda Galloway was 5’8” and 124lbs. Her 34-24-36 body was extremely sexy, with a fabulous well-formed ass. She had long darkish-brown hair that reached down, even with her nipple; it partly hung over her left shoulder, with the rest hanging down her back. Melinda had a pretty face with deep brown eyes, a cute little nose, and a very sensual mouth.

“I think we should let her in,” Joey said.

“As you wish,” Sophie said in a soft submissive voice. She then hit a button on the remote and said, “I will be there in a minute,” in her soft sweet normal voice.

Joey saw the extremely attractive brunette give a wave of acknowledgement while standing there waiting. Sophie eased off the bed and slipped her robe on over her nude body while Joey quickly put on his pants and shirt. He then grabbed the little box before they went to the front door. Joey was standing behind the door when Sophie opened it, saying, “Hi, come on in.”

“Did I wake you?” Melinda asked, seeing that her sister-in-law was in her robe.

“No. I was awake,” Sophie said, as she closed the door.

Melinda gave a surprised gasp when she saw the teenage boy that had been standing behind the door.

“Hi. I am Joey and you need to see this,” he said, while holding out the little box. Melinda looked into the Hypnotic Eye and instantly went into a deep hypnotic trance.

“Sophie tells me you are married. When was the last time your husband fucked you?” Joey asked, the attractive brunette.

“Three nights ago,” Melinda answered, in a soft voice.

“I was just about to fuck Sophie when you rang the doorbell. Now however, I think that I will fuck you instead,” Joey told the sexy brunette, while Sophie stood there silently showing no reaction.

“Whatever you wish of me, I will do,” Melinda said in a sweet soft submissive voice, now being controlled by the Hypnotic Eye also.

“Sophie. Let’s take your sister-in-law to the bedroom,” Joey said.

“As you wish,” Sophie softly replied, and then turned and headed toward the master bedroom.

Joey slipped his arm around Melinda’s waist, and as they followed Sophie, he asked, “Are you on birth control?”

“Yes I am. After Rachel was born, Carlton did not want us to have another child. I, however, wanted more children; but after several intense arguments, I gave in and stayed on birth control. Now that I am thirty-six and my daughter is fifteen, I no longer consider it plausible to have another child,” Melinda softly admitted.

“Were you a virgin when you got married?” Joey asked.

“No. I was pretty wild and rebellious in high school. I lost my virginity when I was fifteen to an eighteen-year-old senior. After he graduated, I did not have sex again until the next year, when I was sixteen. That was when I started going to parties, smoking pot, and drinking. As a result, I was often on my back with my legs spread with some boy in-between them driving his hard cock in-and-out of my pussy. It did not take long before the word got around that I was a party girl that would put-out,” Melinda softly admitted.

However, surprisingly Melinda made extremely good grades in high school. After graduation, she turned her life around, stopped going to parties, quit getting drunk, and stopped smoking pot. To better herself, she went to a two-year college and got a degree in computer technology. Melinda now manages websites for a small group of clients, which allowed her to work at her own leisure.

In the bedroom, Joey put the open little box on the dresser and said, “Sophie. Lose the robe and get on the bed.”

“As you wish,” she softly replied while slipping out of her robe. The incredible sexy redhead then eased her nude body on the bed and laid there with her sexy legs slightly spread. Her large D-cup breasts rising and falling as she breathed.

“Melinda. Take off your clothes and get on the other side of the king-size bed.”

“I will do as you wish,” the extremely attractive brunette said, in a soft submissive voice.

Melinda pulled her sweater up past her breasts and then up over her head and off. After laying it on the dresser, she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Removing it, she laid it with her sweater. The brunette then bent down and slipped off her boots and socks. Next, she unfastened her jeans and worked them off her nicely flared hips, and then down her sexy legs. After stepping out of her jeans, Melinda removed her panties; leaving her nude. She then laid on the bed as instructed. Lying there, she spread her legs as she had done many times for boys as a teenager. Her thick dark-brown muff and pussy slit were fully exposed.

While taking off her clothes, Melinda had softly continued, “By the time I graduated high school, I had lost count of the number of boys that I had had sex with. Hell, by the time I was a senior, I was regularly being gangbanged at parties. Somehow, I managed never to have gotten pregnant.”

“Carlton Galloway was one of the boys that lived in my neighborhood. He was three years older than me. His younger brother was one of the boys that I fucked in high school. He was the one that introduced me to Carlton. We had sex on our first date, and then dated for several months before he asked me to marry him. I gave up drinking, quit smoking pot, and turned my life around. I have been a faithful wife for sixteen years and have tried my best to raise my daughter right, and not let her make all the mistakes that I made as a teenager,” Melinda finished saying.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.