The Hypnotic Eye - Cover

The Hypnotic Eye

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 12

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A sixteen-year-old boy was given a gift by an old man that he befriended but had to swear that he wouldn't open the gift until after the old man's death. It turned out to be a hypnotic eye that controlled people's minds. The temptation to control his family and others as well was far too great for the teen to resist.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Joey was incredibly surprised to discover just how attractive and sexy Cassaundra’s thirty-seven-year-old mother was. He would find out later that she had given birth to her first child, Cassaundra’s half-sister, when she was only sixteen, and had Cassaundra when she was eighteen. He could see her large breasts pushing out against her robe. He could even see the imprint of her nipples and knew she did not have on a bra under the robe. Joey strongly suspected that she was nude underneath the robe. He could see her clothes, along with her bra and panties, lying on the bed. No doubt, he had caught her as she was just preparing to get dressed.

“Are you expecting anyone?” Joey asked.

“No. I am going to visit with my daughter this evening,” Cassaundra’s mother softly said, while being controlled by the Hypnotic Eye.

“Very good. Now take off your robe and act, as if everything and my commands are normal,” Joey said.

Showing no sign of resisting, Cristine pulled the robe’s sash loose. She then eased the robe off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. Cassaundra’s mother was now standing in front of Joey nude. Her extremely nice and firm D-cup breasts, with large puffy nipples, and her dark-red muff were fully exposed.

“When was the last time your husband fucked you?” Joey asked.

“I am not married?” Cristine softly replied.

“Well then, when was the last time that you were fucked?” Joey asked.

“Five days ago, before I left to come visit my daughter,” Cristine softly replied.

“Are you on birth control?” Joey asked Cassaundra’s beautiful sexy mother.

“Yes, I am, and I usually do not let men cum inside me without wearing a condom,” Cristine softly said.

“Well then, you should be safe for me to ejaculate my baby-making cum into your hot pussy without knocking you up,” Joey said.

“I will not get pregnant if you cum inside me,” Cristine softly admitted.

“Get on the bed and spread your legs,” Joey said.

“As you wish,” Cristine softly replied, and then without any hesitation, she laid down on her back and spread her sexy legs like she had done for many men, ever since she was fifteen. Joey quickly took off his clothes and climbed on top of her. When he slid his hard cock into her pussy, Cassaundra’s mother softly moaned and started gyrating her hips while fucking him, as he slid in-and-out of her hot cunt. It was quite evident to Joey that the sexy redhead was very sexually experienced and knew how to give an extremely good ride on her sexy body.

While he would admit that Cristine’s pussy was not particularly tight, she more than made up for it with her body movements and vaginal muscles. While he would classify her as an exceptionally good fuck, her daughter, Cassaundra was actually a much better fuck, and she certainly had a tighter pussy. After depositing his cum in her hot cunt, Joey pulled his softening cock out of Cristine and rolled off her.

While lying beside Cassaundra’s beautiful mother, resting after he had just enjoyed fucking her hot pussy, he asked, “You said that you were not married, so what kind of work do you do?” Joey asked.

Joey then got a tremendous shock when Cassaundra’s mother said, “I am a prostitute. I was raped and forced into prostitution when I was fifteen. Men have been using me sexually ever since then. The criminal organization that I am forced to work for sets up dates for me.”

While under the influence of the Hypnotic Eye, Cristine told Joey all about her past, and that she had another daughter that no one knew about, and that one of the crime bosses would be coming after her if she did not go back to New Orleans and continue being one of their prostitutes. She was one of their top money makers. As a beautiful redhead with an incredibly sexy body, she was extremely popular with the johns.

“You are still very attractive; how old are you?” Joey asked.

“I am thirty-seven and I have no idea how many men I have been with. It is not so bad on me now. I know how to manage myself and most of my dates are regulars. However, it was not always that way. When I was a young teen, and after my mother’s pimp raped me, he turned me out. I was not allowed to go to school. My bedroom was turned into a brothel with a steady stream of men paying to have sex with me.”

“Hell, my mother pimped me and gave the money to her pimp. When I was fifteen and just starting out entertaining men, she used to watch and encouraged them as they abused me. Some of the men just wanted to fuck a young teen, while others wanted a blowjob. I had to suck men off and swallow their disgusting male cum or receive a beating from my mother or her pimp, and now my pimp. For a year, when I was not with a date, he kept me in his bed where he regularly fucked me and had me perform oral sex for him.”

“When I was sixteen, the organization that the pimp worked for, moved me and put me to work in a relatively nice underground whorehouse that catered to men that preferred younger teens. I was actually treated pretty well there. Most of my dates were businessmen that were married, and their wives were not giving them what they wanted sexually. Some just got off fucking a pretty and sexy underage teen or having her suck his cock. Probably, something his wife or daughter would not do.”

“By the time I had Cassaundra, I was a professional and had my own apartment. I still had a pimp that set up my dates, but he did not live with me. However, he occasionally used me for his own personal pleasure. Well, you know my life story now,” Cristine told Joey.

“After being a prostitute for twenty-two years, would you quit the business if you could?” Joey asked.

“Absolutely I would. I have been fortunate enough that Cassaundra does not know that I am a prostitute; or ... I do not think she does. I never brought or bring men home; we always do it at a hotel or motel, being most of the men that I date are married. A lot of them are from out of town and in New Orleans on business or for a convention. As for Sophie, she does not even know me, or for that matter, that I even exist. I have kept track of her and watched, admittedly from afar, her growing up into a beautiful, now married, young woman,” Cristine said.

“I would never have guessed all that, and I have never had a professional prostitute before,” Joey said, while stroking his hardening cock.

“I usually do not enjoy having sex. It is just something I have to do as a prostitute. That said, I immensely enjoyed you fucking me,” Cristine said, while under the influence of Mr. Eye.

Now that his cock was hard and sticking up, Joey said, “Suck me off with that hot sexy mouth of yours.”

Cristine did not hesitate as she lowered her mouth down on Joey’s cock and started sucking it. With years of experience, she was extremely good at performing oral sex. In no time she had Joey ejaculating his cum in her mouth. Cassaundra’s mother swallowed it all down and continued sucking until he was completely soft in her mouth. Only then, did she raise her head.

“That was a fantastic blowjob,” Joey said.

“I am glad you liked it. I will do it for you anytime you like,” Cristine said, in a soft sweet seductive voice.

“Do you take it in the ass?” Joey asked.

“Sometimes. I do whatever my dates pay for. However, it is certainly not my favorite way to have sex. I don’t have to do it that way very much,” the sexy redhead admitted, and then said, “Of course if you want to do me in the ass, you can,” Cristine said, submissively.

“Maybe later. For now, though, I need to be going; but before I leave, I need to give you some instructions. After I leave, you will not remember that I was here, or that we had sex. However, when you meet me, you will discover that you really like me and that anytime we are alone, you will willingly submit sexually to me in any way that I may want to use you. Also, you will fully accept my relationship with Cassaundra and Stacy, and not care that I am fucking them both,” Joey informed Cassaundra’s mother.

“She will be as you have instructed,” Joey heard Mr. Eye in his head say, as the attractive redhead looked at Joey in submission.

The next day Cassaundra introduced Joey to her mother. Cristine found herself liking Joey very much. In fact, for some unknown reason, she actually wanted to have sex with him. It was strange because she had never felt that way about anyone before. From the time she was forced to have sex the first time at fifteen, Cristine always viewed sex as something that she had to do, not something she wanted to do.

For the next couple of weeks, Joey made several visits to Cristine’s hotel room while she was alone and where she spread her legs, willingly giving him an extremely good fucking. She also gave Joey fabulous blowjobs. He certainly understood why she was so sought after as a prostitute. While her well used pussy was not that tight, she certainly more than made up for it with her sexual performance. Also, by the time she was sixteen, while living with her mother and her mother’s and now her pimp also, Cristine had learned to deep-throat a man’s cock without gagging or getting choked while swallowing down his cum.

Then something happened, Cristine’s pimp came looking for her, and Joey decided that he and Mr. Eye needed to intervene. After finding out where the man was staying, Joey went to the man’s hotel room. When Cristine’s pimp opened the door, Joey said, “I hear you are looking for Cristine Leblanc. I can help you, but you need to see this,” and flipped open the little box. The man looked at the Hypnotic Eye and instantly went into a deep hypnotic trance, allowing Joey to walk into the room and close the door behind him.

“I am going to give you some instructions that you must follow. You are going to leave here and never bother Cristine or her daughter again. When you get back to New Orleans, you will go to the police and turn yourself in. You will give them all the proof and evidence to take down your entire criminal organization. But, before you do that, you will go to an honest lawyer and transfer all the money you have access to, to a trust account in Cristine Leblanc’s name. You will have the lawyer set it up, so the money is not traceable to you. You will give the lawyer the information where and how to contact Cristine to let her know about her money. After that is complete, you will turn yourself in,” Joey said.

“He will do as you have instructed,” Joey herd the Eye in his head.

Joey left the man’s hotel room and then closed the little box. Cristine’s pimp got his things together, checked out of the hotel, and headed back to New Orleans.

A couple of weeks later, an attorney came to see Cristine. With him he had the paperwork and access code to Cristine’s trust account, which had a little over seventeen million dollars in it. Also, he had a special edition of the Times-Picayune newspaper that told all about one of the crime bosses, of the long-standing prostitution ring, and how he turned state’s evidence taking down the entire organization. As part of his plea deal, he pled guilty to criminal racketeering and received a sentence of fifty-five years. He would be over a hundred when he would be due to get out of prison, which amounted to a life sentence. In fact, none of the heads of the criminal organization would ever see the outside of a prison wall again.

Cristine would never go back to New Orleans, and she bought a home near Cassandra so that she could watch her grandchild grow up. When Joey found out the amount of the trust, he instructed her to give him an ATM/credit card with access to the funds for now. He figured once he was eighteen, he could have her transfer some of the money to him as an adult. In the meantime, he had her paying some of the household expenses for her daughter and grandchild.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.