The Hypnotic Eye - Cover

The Hypnotic Eye

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 11

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A sixteen-year-old boy was given a gift by an old man that he befriended but had to swear that he wouldn't open the gift until after the old man's death. It turned out to be a hypnotic eye that controlled people's minds. The temptation to control his family and others as well was far too great for the teen to resist.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

When Joey and Olivia went into the living room, Billy and Cassaundra were telling Stacy how they met, and how Billy had asked her for a date at least a dozen times before she relented and said she would go out with him. They all three were sitting on the sofa with Billy in between Stacy and his wife.

That day Cassaundra was wearing a button-up shirt and jeans, while Stacy had on a pullover top and skirt, and Olivia had on a skirt and blouse. Joey required Stacy and Olivia to wear skirts around the house when they were not nude. He liked their sexy legs to show. Usually, he would forbid them to wear panties or a bra. However, while Billy and Cassaundra were visiting, they were allowed to at least wear a bra.

Joey walked over and stood in front of Billy and reached out and flipped open the little box saying, “I need the three of you to look at this.” They all looked at the Hypnotic Eye and instantly went into a deep hypnotic trance.

“Billy. Stay here until you are told otherwise,” Joey said, causing Billy to look up at him, but he made no reply.

“Cassaundra, come with me. Stacy, I will be back for you in a minute,” Joey said.

“As you wish,” Stacy softly replied, in her sweet voice.

Without hesitation, Billy’s beautiful nineteen-year-old wife got up and followed Joey into the master bedroom while Billy and Stacy sat there in a trance. Joey did not want them to hear his instructions to Cassaundra. Olivia sat down on the recliner waiting future instructions from Joey.

“Were you a virgin? Was Billy your first?” Joey asked, now that he and Cassaundra were alone.

“Yes. The first time was on our wedding night,” Cassaundra answered, in a sweet soft voice.

“How often does he fuck you?” Joey asked.

“We are still kind of newlyweds. I guess five or six times a week, maybe more,” Cassaundra softly said.

“Do you like getting fucked?” Joey asked.

“I did not at first. I was a virgin. The first few times, while it did not actually hurt, as in really painful, it was not pleasurable. I had to get used to Billy being on top of me and ramming his hard manhood into me. Now though, I will have to say that I like it ok,” Cassaundra admitted.

“Do you suck Billy’s cock?” Joey asked.

“No. Absolutely not. That is disgusting. Sluts and prostitutes do that. Not nice respectable girls,” Cassaundra replied.

“Have you ever thought about or wondered what it would be like to have sex with another girl?” Joey asked.

“No. That would be depraved and immoral,” she responded in her trance-state.

“While you will continue to be Billy’s wife for the time being, you will portray his loving wife in public. However, I am going to take you as one of my sex slaves. As such, you will obey any and all commands I give you without question or hesitation. You will perform any sex act that I require, no matter how much it may have once been revolting to you. If I decide to let other men use you, you will perform for them as you would me. At all times, you will keep your sweet innocent personality as you become completely submissive to me,” Joey instructed Cassaundra.

“While Billy will not know the actual ramifications of you being my sex slave, and you will not tell him, or anything about what we do while he is not present. You will not care when he stops having sex with you. Stacy will become your best friend; you like her very much and will discover that you are sexually attracted to her. Being around Stacy makes you realize that you are bisexual, and that you want to have lesbian sex with her, along with being my sex slave,” Joey said, continuing to instruct Cassaundra.

“From now on, I will be your Master and you will be my submissive and you will accept whatever I do to you. When we have sex, you will discover that you immensely enjoy fucking me much more than you ever did Billy and cum quite easily; and when I cum inside you, it will cause you to have a massive orgasm. Though you will find sex with others I give you to, enjoyable, only my cock or Stacy’s tongue will give you what you need to climax,” Joey continued.

“She will be as you have instructed,” Joey heard the Eye in his head.

Looking at Cassaundra, Joey asked, “Do you understand how you are now and what is required of you?”

“Yes. Even though I am to continue being Billy’s wife for now, I will be your submissive sex slave and will act accordingly. Also, I am going to discover that I am bisexual and that I want to have sex with Stacy,” Cassaundra answered, in a soft sexy submissive voice.

“Take off your clothes. I want to see that sexy nude body of yours,” Joey said.

“As you wish now that I must obey you,” Cassaundra said, in a soft sweet submissive voice while unbuttoning her shirt. After getting it undone, she slipped it off and let it fall to the floor. Billy’s wife then reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She then removed her it, letting it join her shirt on the floor. Cassaundra’s amazing C-cup breast were absolutely flawless. They stood up nice and firm on her chest, with perfect size nipples and areolas.

“You have a fabulous set of breasts,” Joey said, and then asked, “Does Billy suck on them?”

“Sometimes,” Cassaundra softly answered.

“Do you like it?” Joey asked.

“Very much. It makes my pussy get extremely wet and slick, which makes getting fucked much more enjoyable. I am fairly tight down there,” Cassaundra admitted, in her sweet soft voice.

Joey was thinking how much fun he was going to have fucking Billy’s wife. He knew his cock was larger than Billy’s, whose was only average size. Joey had no doubt that he could give Cassaundra more hard cock up her tight pussy than she was used to getting from Billy. Between his cock and Mr. Eye, he knew he could drive Billy’s wife completely wild sexually. She would be a fabulous submissive sex slave.

While Joey was anticipating how much enjoyment he was going to have with Billy’s wife, she had slipped off her shoes, unfastened her jeans, and slid them and her panties down her smooth sexy legs. Stepping out of them left her completely nude in front of Joey. He looked over her incredibly sexy 5’7” 128lb 37-24-36 body. Joey was very much tempted to fuck Cassaundra right then, but he needed to go give Billy his instructions, along with telling Stacy she was going to have sex with him and Billy’s wife.

“Cassaundra. Lie down on the bed and wait until I return with Stacy,” Joey said.

“As you wish,” Billy’s wife softly said, and laid down on the bed with her legs slightly spread; fully exposing her thick dark-red muff and tight little pussy slit. Seeing this, Joey then told her, “While I am gone, play with yourself.” Before leaving the room, he noticed her moving her hands towards her breast and pussy.

Joey went back into the living room where he had left Billy and Stacy sitting on the sofa in a trance, and said, “Billy come with me. Stacy. I will be back for you after I give Billy some instructions.”

“I will wait here then,” Stacy softly said, while Billy got up and followed Joey to the bedroom where he and Cassaundra were staying.

“Billy. Olivia told me that she thought you wanted to fuck her when you were a teenager,” Joey said, then asked, “Was she right?”

“Yes, I wanted to fuck her. I used to jackoff watching her. She knew I was watching, but I was young and too afraid to actually attempt to fuck her.”

“Do you still want to fuck her?” Joey asked.

“Yes, very much so,” Billy answered.

“Olivia is going to spend the night with you here in your room. She will do anything you want. You can fuck her and have her suck you off. Whatever you like. I am going to take Cassaundra and Stacy in the master bedroom tonight. You will not care what I do to your wife. You have realized that you really do not like fucking her anymore. You much prefer sex with Olivia,” Joey instructed Billy.

“Olivia will be moving into your room with you, replacing Cassaundra in your bed at night. Stacy and Cassaundra will live together in the master bedroom. You will not care that they are having lesbian sex or that I am, from time to time, spending the night fucking them both. Also, you will not care or object if I take Olivia and fuck her or have her suck my cock,” Joey continued instructing Billy.

“He will be as you have instructed,” Joey heard the Eye in his head.

Joey then went into the living room where he had left Olivia and Stacy waiting.

“Olivia. You are going to move into Billy’s room with him. You are going to function as if you were his wife, replacing Cassaundra, allowing him to fuck you, and for you to perform oral sex for him any time he wishes,” Joey reinforced his previous instructions to Olivia.

“I will do as my master wishes. I will perform as if I were Billy’s wife, fucking and sucking him,” Olivia said, in her soft submissive voice, and then went to join Billy in his room.

Joey only had Stacy left to give her some new instructions to.

“Stacy. In addition to your previous instructions, you will discover that you are bisexual, and extremely attracted to Cassaundra. You want to have lesbian sex with her. While you very passionately enjoy lesbian sex, you also will still immensely like having a hard male’s cock driving in-and-out of your hot pussy. In the future you swing both ways. For now, you and Cassaundra are going to live as a lesbian couple in the master bedroom. You will no longer be interested in finding another male to replace me. I will be joining the two of you from time to time, where the three of us will have sex together as per my desires,” Joey so instructed Stacy.

“I will be as my Master wishes,” Stacy softly said in her sweet submissive voice, at the same time he was hearing confirmation from the Eye.

“Is it safe to close you up now?” Joey asked Mr. Eye.

“If you are inquiring if Olivia, Stacy, Cassaundra, and Billy will be as you have instructed them with my little box closed, the answer is absolutely yes. They will take on the new persona until such time that you let me put them back into a trance and instruct them otherwise,” Joey heard the Eye in his head.

Joey then closed the little box and put it in his pocket. He and Stacy then went to the master bedroom where he had left Cassaundra. She was still lying, lazily working with her hands, on the bed nude with her sexy legs spread enough that her pretty dark-red muff, and now wet pussy slit, was completely exposed. Billy’s wife looked up at Stacy and gave her a very sexy smile as she spread her legs even wider.

“Stacy. Take off your clothes and join her. She looks awful inviting lying there,” Joey said.

The teen quickly got undressed and, when she was nude also, she got on the king-size bed with Billy’s wife.

Joey watched as Stacy and Cassaundra engaged in sloppy wet kisses as their tongues mingled in each other’s mouth. After kissing for a while, Stacy moved down from Cassaundra’s sexy lips to her nipples and started sucking on them. First one, then the other, making them both hard as the sexy redhead softly moaned. Stacy then moved on down until her head was between Cassaundra’s legs.

Joey quickly shed his clothes and joined Stacy and Cassaundra on the bed. He leaned over and kissed Cassaundra full on her sexy mouth. She returned his kiss very passionately while Stacy’s head was between her legs with her tongue and mouth working on her pussy. Then, suddenly, Cassaundra let out a loud sexual moan as she had her first massive orgasm from lesbian sex. When Stacy got from between Cassaundra’s legs and laid down beside her, Joey got on top of Billy’s wife, in between her still spread legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.