The Hypnotic Eye - Cover

The Hypnotic Eye

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 10

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A sixteen-year-old boy was given a gift by an old man that he befriended but had to swear that he wouldn't open the gift until after the old man's death. It turned out to be a hypnotic eye that controlled people's minds. The temptation to control his family and others as well was far too great for the teen to resist.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Ironically, both Olivia and Stacy went into labor in the same week. They gave birth a day apart, with Olivia delivering a baby girl first. The next day, Stacy gave birth to a baby boy. Joey, now seventeen, was now the father of two boys and a girl. Stacy had dropped out of school after getting pregnant. Olivia continued to work, but she took maternity leave to have the baby. Joey had decided that there was no need in being married to Stacy, now that her and her mother were his sex slaves, and he could use them anytime he wanted.

However, things changed the day he had gone over to visit Jeff, his sister, and his other child. When he got there, Jeff, Cindy, and the baby were gone to town shopping. Dianne, now thirty-four was still incredibly beautiful with her gorgeous baby blue eyes. Her thick mane of long brown hair reached down to her waist. At 5’7” and 121lbs, her 36-26-36 body was very sexy. She filled out her 36C bra really well, and her nude flawless breasts showed no sign of sagging or drooping, still impressively standing up nice and firm.

It had been a while since Joey had had sex with Dianne. He could feel his cock getting hard as he reached out and pulled Jeff’s mother against him and kissed her on her hot sexy lips. She very passionately kissed him back as her previous instructions under the influence of the Hypnotic Eye kicked in.

When he pulled back from the kiss, Joey asked, “How long will Jeff, Cindy, and the baby be gone?”

“Quite a while I suspect. They said they were going to take the baby to the park for a while and then go shopping,” Dianne said, in her sweet soft submissive voice.

“Let us go to the bedroom so I can fuck you,” Joey said.

“You know that I am here anytime you want me. When we are alone, I will do anything you wish of me. You can have me any way you want,” the beautiful brunette said, in a soft sexy voice.

“I know,” Joey replied while following her into her bedroom.

“You have not fucked me or had me suck you off since you got engaged to Stacy King. I thought you had moved on and did not need me anymore,” Dianne said in a sweet soft voice.

“That is not what happen at all. With Stacy having the baby, on top of moving in with her and her mother, and Olivia having a baby also, I have not had much time to socialize,” Joey said.

“I can understand that. Babies have a way of throwing everything into turmoil,” Dianne said, with empathy in her voice.

“Now that Jeff and Cindy both have jobs, and her job furnishes daycare, I know they have been talking about getting their own apartment,” Joey said.

“Yea, Jeff feels like it is time for him to man-up and provide for his family himself. I told him there was no rush, that the house would be his one day anyway. I will admit I was unsure about Cindy at first, but she has far exceeded my expectations and has been good for Jeff,” Dianne said.

“I assure you after they move out, I will be stopping by from time to time to give you a good hard fucking and have you performing oral sex with that hot sexy mouth of yours,” Joey said.

“You know that I am here to please you anyway you want me,” Dianne said, in a soft sweet seductive voice.

“Right now, I want you nude, on the bed, and on your hands and knees. I am going to give you a fucking doggy-style,” Joey told Jeff’s mother while taking off his clothes.

Dianne did not hesitate as she pulled her top up past her breasts, on up over her head, and then off her long hair. After laying it on her dresser, she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. By then, Joey had his t-shirt off and was working on his jeans. Dianne removed her bra and laid it with her top. She was now topless, and Joey was down to his shorts. He stopped long enough to suck on her nipples causing her to softly moan.

Joey then pulled back and finished getting naked while Dianne took off her jeans and panties and got on the bed on her hands and knees. Her nude breasts were hanging down with her hard nipples poking out from when Joey had sucked on them. He got on the bed behind her upturned ass. Dianne’s pussy was on the perfect level with his hard and sticking out cock.

The beautiful brunette let out a loud satisfying sexual moan when Joey slid into her hot slick cunt. He then grabbed two handfuls of her beautiful soft long brown hair. Pulling her head back, Joey started driving his cock in-and-out of her pussy really hard while holding on to her hair. Joey was actually being rough with her. He wanted to make sure that Dianne was submissive to him.

Joey continued to drive his cock in-and-out of her until he ejaculated. He then continued to fuck her, depositing every drop of cum he could in her pussy. Only then did he turn loose of her hair and let her lower her head. Pulling his softening cock out of her, Joey said, “I had forgotten just how good your pussy was.”

“I will be here for you to use anytime you like,” Dianne said, in a soft submissive voice.

“I know you will, and I have decided to move in with you once Jeff and Cindy move out and into their own apartment,” Jeff said, while lying down beside Jeff’s beautiful mother.

“What about Stacy now that you are engaged? Will she be coming with you?” Dianne softly asked.

“No. She will be staying with her mother,” Joey replied.

Joey had decided that now that Stacy was going to have his baby, and he could use her anytime he wanted anyway, there was no need now to be married to her. He also had decided he wanted to make effective use of Dianne’s hot and extremely sexy 36-26-36 body for a while now that she would solely belong to him. Ironically, Dianne was the same age as Olivia King. Their birthdays were only a month apart with Olivia being the older of the two.

After taking a good nap, Joey woke up. Dianne was still lying beside him. Her fabulous breasts were rising and falling in accordance with her breathing as she laid there sleeping. It always amazed him just how beautiful Jeff’s mother was. He certainly could understand why she had been used and abused so much as a teenager. Out of all his sex partners so far, Joey would admit, Dianne gave the best blowjobs, while Olivia was a slightly better fuck. He would then have to rate Cindy next, followed by Stacy and then Sheri. Actually, they all were extremely great fucks and gave terrific blowjobs.

As Dianne stirred awake, she looked over a Joey and said, “We seem to have fallen asleep.”

Looking at the beautiful brunette, Joey said, “Suck me off.”

Dianne did not hesitate as she rolled over and raised up to where she could lower her sexy lips around the head of Joey’s cock. Moving her pretty head up-and-down, she had him fully erect in mere seconds. Joey always loved how Dianne’s long thick mane of soft brown hair, that now reached to her waist, felt against his balls and thighs as she sucked him. When he ejaculated, Jeff’s mother did not hesitate swallowing down his cum. She kept sucking his cock until it quit spurting. Dianne then raised her head and let his spent cock slip out of her mouth.

“That was a very good blowjob,” Joey said, as Dianne laid back down beside him.

“You know that I am here to please you anytime you want me,” Dianne softly said, in her sweet submissive voice, as she wiped to remnants of Joey’s cum off her lips.

Extremely sexually satisfied, Joey got up and put on his clothes and left, knowing that he was going to start using Dianne a lot more. She was just too damn hot, sexy, and willing, thanks to Mr. Eye.

“The other day when I came over to your house and you, Cindy, and the baby were gone. I had sex with Dianne,” Joey told Jeff, a couple of days later when they were alone.

“Isn’t she great,” Jeff replied.

“I just wanted to make sure you did not have a problem with me fucking her,” Joey said.

“Hell no. Use her anyway you like. She is used to being dominated by a male anyway. I took over Anton’s place. You will find she is very submissive when it comes to sex. You are more than welcome to take over my place, make her do anything you want,” Jeff said.

After Jeff and Cindy got their new apartment and Joey helped them move in, he decided that he would go ahead and move in with Dianne now that she would be living alone. Being that he and Stacy had not actually been married yet, Mr. Eye could manage their split up. That would allow him to continue having access to Stacy and her mother’s hot sexy bodies anytime he wanted to use them, along with being able to visit with his children they had.

The next day, after having Stacy and Olivia look at the Hypnotic Eye, putting them into a deep hypnotic trance, he had them sit down on the sofa and said, “Stacy. You and I are going to split up. You will continue to raise our child. You will move on and start dating again and will be free to marry if the right person comes along. However, if at any time I call you, you will meet me and perform as my obedient sex slave.”

“Yes Master,” Stacy softly said, in her sweet sexy voice.

“Olivia. You will also continue to raise our child, and anytime that I may want you, you will continue to be my submissive sex slave also,” Joey said.

“Yes Master,” Olivia replied, in her soft submissive voice.

“They will be as you have commanded,” Joey heard the Eye in his head.

A week later Joey moved in with Dianne. Joey continued to let her work to support them. At night and on the weekends, she was his submissive sex slave performing any sex act he required. While at home, he kept the beautiful brunette nude most of the time. Joey liked the way her thick mane of long brown hair hung down past her extremely nice C-cup breasts. The way her nipples sometimes poked through was sexy as hell. When things settled down, Joey decided to let the thirty-four-year-old get pregnant before she got any older.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.