The Hypnotic Eye - Cover

The Hypnotic Eye

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A sixteen-year-old boy was given a gift by an old man that he befriended but had to swear that he wouldn't open the gift until after the old man's death. It turned out to be a hypnotic eye that controlled people's minds. The temptation to control his family and others as well was far too great for the teen to resist.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

Joey Wilson was a normal sixteen-year-old. By all measures, he was a good boy who never got into trouble and made good grades in school. His one problem in life was his seventeen-year-old sister. Most of the time they did not get along. He had to admit that he was a little nerdy and not immensely popular. His sister, Cindy, was right the opposite, she was one of the most popular girls at their high school. All the most popular boys flocked around her, trying to get a date with her. Joey reluctantly had to admit that his sister was beautiful.

Cindy had taken after their mother and had a well-developed sexy body. Joey had checked out her bra size and knew she was a 32C. Her magnificent breasts and body were the envy of most of the other girls at school. In fact, Cindy’s incredible 5’5” and 121lb body was extremely sexy. She had a beautiful mane of long blonde hair that hung down to just below her firm breasts, with part of it hanging over her shoulder and brushed to the front, most of the time. The rest of her golden locks cascaded down to the middle of her back. The boy’s locker room at school had Cindy’s well-formed tight ass rated number one and the one they would like to fuck the most.

The beautiful teen did not want her younger brother hanging around her and her friends at school. Joey resented the fact that his own sister was ashamed of him, he was not outgoing and popular like her. If Cindy had her way, she would not even go to the same school as her brother. Even though Joey was only a year younger than Cindy, she thought him to be a kid, and a nuisance.

Delmer Goodson, at ninety-two, lived a couple of houses down from the Wilson’s. He lived alone and one day when Joey was coming home from school, he saw the old man taking out his trash. Joey stopped and helped him. They became friends and from that day on, Joey spent a lot of time with the old man. He would go over and take out the trash and even mowed the old man’s yard when it needed it. Delmer always tried to pay Joey, but the teen always politely refused. Joey loved to listen to all his stories. Most of which Joey believed were complete fabrication, he loved to sit and listen to the old man anyway and Delmer loved telling them.

One day, after telling one of his tall tales, the old man pulled out a little square box that had been wrapped up like a present with a little ribbon around it. The old man told Joey that he wanted to give him something that would change his life forever, but there was one major stipulation. He could not open the little box until the old man was dead. Delmer made Joey swear on his honor that he would not open the little box before the appropriate time.

To satisfy the old man, Joey took the little box. He took it home and put it in one of his dresser drawers under some clothes and forgot about it. He figured it did not amount to anything, he had just taken it to make the old man happy. From time to time the old man would ask Joey if the little box was safe. His response was always the same, that he had it in his room in a safe place. That satisfied the old man as he reminded Joey of the stipulation to which he had sworn.

After the old man died, Joey had completely forgotten about the little box, until one day that he was looking through his dresser drawers for his cell phone charger. He kept it hidden from his sister. Cindy was always misplacing hers or leaving it over at her best friend’s house. It would piss him off that she would go into his room and take his and never return it. What pissed him off even more was that he was not allowed to go into her room when she was not there. She had no such restrictions by their parents and had frequently gone into his room and took his charger until he started hiding it from her.

While looking through his drawers, Joey found the charger in one of the corners where he had put it. Beside it was the little box that the old man had given him. He remembered what the old man had told him about not opening it until he was dead. Joey started to not bother opening the little box, but the crazy old man was so emphatic about him waiting until after his death before opening it. The more he thought about it the more curious he got. Joey took out the little box and took off the paper wrapping. Underneath the wrapping was a little flip top box, remarkably similar to what a set of wedding rings come in.

The sixteen-year-old got the shock of his life when he flipped open the little box. Inside, was an eye looking up at him, and he heard a voice in his head speaking to him.

“No one else is able to hear me. Only you my master can hear me. As my master, you are unaffected when you look into my eye. Anyone else that looks into my eye, immediately goes into a deep hypnotic trance to where I totally control their minds. Through me, you can have anyone do anything you want without exception,” the eye told Joey, mentally, without making a sound.

“You’re telling me that you can control people?” Joey asked.

“No, not exactly. You will be the one controlling them, and I am just the conduit as long as my little box is open. Once closed, we no longer have control of the person or persons. However, any instructions that are given to them while in the trance state will remain permanent,” the eye said.

“Are you saying that you can read my thoughts?” Joey asked.

“Again, not exactly. You only need think what you are telling me, or you can verbalize it aloud; or you can talk directly to the person that we are controlling with the same effect. You must remember though, that we can only communicate and directly control people while the little box is open and after they have looked into my eye,” the eye told Joey.

“Let me see if I understand this. You are saying, as an example, that if I get my bitch sister to look into your eye and then tell her to strip nude in front of me, she will do it?” Joey asked.

“Absolutely, and anything else that you might want her to do. She will be totally in your control,” the eye answered.

“Will she remember what she did afterwards?” Joey asked.

“No. Not unless you tell her to remember. Once my little box is closed, she will not remember anything that happened while my little box was open. Also, she will ignore the passage of time,” the eye said.

Joey closed the little box. He was overwhelmed and trying to process what had just happened. He wondered if he was in some weird dream and was going to wake up at any moment and come back to reality. Joey wondered if he was going crazy or just hallucinating. He had actually talked to an eye in a little box. If everything was as the eye had said, he wondered why the old man did not just tell him what to expect. Deciding not to tell anyone about the little box, he put it back in the drawer until he could decide what to do with it.

A couple of weeks later, Joey rode the school bus home. He had just gotten home when Cindy and her boyfriend pulled into the driveway. Her boyfriend had offered to give Joey a ride also, but Cindy said no, that he could ride the school bus. In Joey’s opinion, his sister was a self-centered snobbish bitch. He watched as she gave her boyfriend a long kiss before she got out of his car.

“You could have let me ride with you,” Joey told his sister.

“I do not want you anywhere around my boyfriend, and me either for that matter,” Cindy said, hateful, as she went into their house with her brother behind her.

Joey went to his room and the more he thought about it the madder he got at his sister. He then thought of the little box and the Hypnotic Eye and wondered if it would really work on Cindy, or if he had gone completely crazy. After all, he had talked to the eye. Joey decided to see if it was real or if he was really a raving lunatic, who had lost all sense of reality. Getting the little box out of his drawer, where it had been hidden, Joey went looking for his sister.

Cindy was in the den. She had turned on the big screen television to watch a soap opera and was talking with her best friend, Stacy King, on the phone. Joey walked over to his sister as she looked at him disgustingly. He flipped open the little box. Cindy automatically looked down into the eye, and immediately froze.

“Tell Stacy that you have to go, and you will talk to her later,” Joey told his sister in a faint voice so that her friend would not hear.

“I have to go for now, I will talk to you later,” Cindy said, and hung up the phone and stood there.

Joey was amazed and shocked that the eye really worked. All kinds of devious thoughts were running through his mind, like a stampeding herd of cattle.

“Eye. You are telling me that she will not remember anything that happens now; when I close your little box?” Joey asked.

“That is absolutely right, and as long as my little box is open, she will respond to anything you say to her and do anything you tell her to do. Absolutely anything. You are in total control of her now,” Joey heard the eye in his mind.

“Cindy,” Joey said.

His sister raised her head from looking at the eye and looked at him.

“Are you a virgin?” Joey asked.

“No,” Cindy answered.

“Who busted your cherry? And give me details,” Joey said.

“It was Stacy’s eighteen-year-old brother, Billy. Stacy and I were at this party. She wanted to leave with her boyfriend and Billy said he would take me home, so I told her to go ahead. I remember Billy got me some punch and after I drank it, I got dizzy. I remember Billy holding on to me as he guided me out to his car,”

“The next thing I remember, we were at the lake at his parent’s cabin. Billy was on top of me. I could feel his hard cock inside me as he was fucking me. I wanted to shove him off me, but for some reason I was unable to move to do it. Billy just kept grunting and sliding in-and-out of me, until suddenly I felt him let loose inside me. I did not know until he pulled out and got off me that he had used a condom.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.