Stormy Affair - Cover

Stormy Affair

by Salacious_Scribe

Copyright© 2012 by Salacious Scribe. All Rights Reserved.

Incest Sex Story: Daughter with astraphobia seeks comfort with parents

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   .

Revised July 2015 & July 2019 to fix typos and make the story more readable.

Authors Note:

This story is based on a real incident that led to a dream, which put this story in my head.

This is a father-mother-daughter incest story. If you dislike incest please don’t read this.


I was a normal guy, living a normal life. House, pool, wife, 2.5 kids (my stepson only lives with us part-time). The only thing missing was the white picket fence. I did all the usual dad stuff with my kids, barbeques, flying the flag, scouting, camping, church, and even an occasional ball game.

Let me tell you about my family. My Wife, Thien Ly is a short statuesque Vietnamese woman. After 3 kids she’s still has a sexy 34B-28-36 body. At 38 her breasts do have some sag but no stretch marks. The most remarked on feature my wife has is her freckles.

Neither my son nor my stepson figures into this story so you don’t need to know about them.

My daughter, Kara is better known as Shortstack. She got that nickname because one morning when she was just starting to eat solid food, I made some pancakes and put them on the table. She climbed up into the chair in front of the pancakes, got a fork and tried to start eating them. The picture of this is one of my favorites. Anyway, Kara is the reason for this story so let me tell you about her.

She just turned 18 a few months ago. She is a perfectly normal girl, with posters of Katy Perry and Ashton Kutcher in her room. She is tall for a girl at 5’8” Pitch black shoulder-length hair, olive complexion well proportioned, though like her mother and grandmother she has larger than average breasts, not Dolly Parton big, but enough that even at 11 she was turning heads. Being part Hispanic, on my side, she has dark mysterious eyes and a J Lo type butt. Her combination of Irish Vietnamese and Cuban gave her an exotic look. She is self-assured and has a great sense of humor. She is also friendly and gregarious to a fault, therefore very popular with the boys.

There is one deep dark secret my daughter has. She suffers from an extremely serious case of Astraphobia. For those who don’t know this is a fear of thunder. One boom of thunder and she goes into hysterics that don’t stop until she falls asleep, or the storm passes. Living in Florida, the lightning capital of the world didn’t help any. We’ve tried all kinds of therapies and medications and nothing helps. We first saw the symptoms when Kara was 3 or so and got her first big girl bed. There was an unusually violent thunderstorm that stalled over our house. Before one thunderclap died another was rattling the windows.

Kara climbed into bed with my wife and buried her face in my chest. Her tiny body was shivering as she clutched me and cried. She clung to me for dear life until she fell asleep.

My wife and I had always slept naked, but after that night, I went out and bought some gym shorts to wear in bed. My wife also got a few long tee shirts and started wearing them to sleep with nothing under them.

As the years went on a pattern developed. Every time there was a thunderstorm, Kara would climb into my lap and wrap her arms around me crying into my chest until the storm passed.

Once my daughter was 8 years old, she noticed mommy only wore a nightshirt without underwear to bed. So she started to dress the same way for bed. Many nights I had to adjust her nightshirt or sheets to protect her modesty. 8========D<

But enough reverie. Here’s what you want to read about. Last night there was a really bad storm that scared Kara more than usual. The storm finally subsided around 2 am, and I was finally able to get Kara to go to bed. Once she fell asleep, I tucked her in, kissed her goodnight, and went to bed.

Thien was feeling amorous and had been waiting for me. As I lay down in bed, she wasted no time in pulling my dick out of my shorts and started to give me a handjob. I was quickly erect and ready. Thien had been playing with herself waiting for me so she was sopping wet. I rolled onto my side and entered her delicious pussy from behind. My cock easily sank balls deep into her and started to fuck her cunt fast and hard.

Thien started to thrust her hips back into me slamming her sexy ass into my waist. I slid my hands under her nightshirt and began to pinch her nipples as I furiously drove my cock into her slit. We fucked fast and hard until all too soon I blasted a load of cum into her. My white-hot cream filling her caused her pussy to spasm prolonging my orgasm, which drove her over the edge. Her body began to trash as waves of pleasure enveloped her. After recovering from our intense fuck, we snuggled together and fell asleep.

The next day we were all tired from the late night. We had a quick dinner watched a movie and went to bed. As I lay in bed with Thien my dick started to grow. I pulled Thien close rubbing my hardening dick in her ass crack, as my hands started to cup her tits through her nightshirt. Thien sternly said “Stop” as she pulled her ass away from my erection smacked my hands. I sighed in disappointment and adjusted my position to one more conducive to sleep than fucking.

At some point during the night, my cock must have slipped out of my shorts, and my wife’s nightshirt had ridden up past her waist exposing her pretty little pussy. My dick was between her thighs and her cunt lips were hugging my shaft. While I wasn’t inside her the sensations on my cock were the same.

She was sound asleep but moaning in pleasure as I shifted my hips carefully so I could start thrusting without waking her up. I was still half asleep and enjoying this early morning romp so I didn’t question why or how it happened.

My hands found her naked ass and I began to squeeze and rub those globes. I heard the sexy woman beside me moan and through the fog of sleep, I was able to notice something different about the voice. Not sure what was wrong, I continued thrusting. My lover shifted her hips a bit and on my next forward thrust, my cock was encased in a nice tight wet pussy. Just then a bolt of lightning lit up the room. It wasn’t Thien I was fucking, it was Kara!

When the realization that I was fucking my daughter hit me, I was instantly fully awake, “Oh Shit”, I moaned as my hips involuntarily continued to thrust into her wet pussy. The small part of my brain that

wasn’t preoccupied with sex figured out what had happened. Another storm rolled through, and Kara came into our bedroom. The storm must have been mild for her to fall asleep without waking me up. Then, somehow during the night our bodies had intertwined and eventually joined in the most intimate of actions.

My body froze in a panic not sure what to do. Part of me was screaming for me to continue, another part was listing the ramifications of this incestuous act. Divorce, prison, familial excommunication, registered sex offender, unemployment, and more. As my brain was trying to get my body to respond and extricate myself before anyone found out, my daughter’s eyes opened. My heart sunk knowing when she realized her father was raping her, she would scream and Thien would wake up and then my life would be over. I braced myself for the hell was about to be unleashed on me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.